Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is That Sugar? (With celebstars)

Frowning when she lifted her head away and got up, Ashley stared down at the hand which was offered to her. Slowly lifting her arm up she took the grasp of the woman's palm and felt her lead out of the dressing room in to the large open space of the studio. When they came in front of a couch, Ashley saw her gesture and went to sit on it in the middle. Her back was up straight and her legs were closed. The perky mounds of flesh on her chest had these erect nipples standing firmly.

Jennifer kneels in front of her and spreads her legs. She pulls Ashley until she was at the edge of the couch with her legs spread. Jennifer smiles and leans in again, slowly sliding her tongue against her slit and over her clit a few more times before pushing her tongue inside the girl, working it as deep as she could inside her. Her hands move up and cup her breasts, teasing her nipples a bit.

Ashley's jaw was tensed and clenched tightly as the woman was working her mouth against the private part. The blonde moaned tremendously as the wet tongue slid across the lips before burying itself in her hole the best it could. Arching her back up, the actress' eyes closed and her head tilted back as she let the feelings overwhelm her.

Jennifer continues to work her tongue in and out of her as she stares up at her. She was determined to make the young actress cum all over her tongue. She continues to tease her nipples loving her taste.

"Ugh....Ugh..." the girl moaned, noises becoming more frequent and louder as she felt a build up of pleasure mounting inside of her. "I'm close" she said, lifting her arms above her head and grasping a hold of the sofa with her fingers. Pushing her groin towards Jennifer's mouth, Ashley came on to her tongue, her fluids leaking in to her mouth.

That's it, cum for me, she thought to herself. She pinches her nipples a little roughly wanting the girl to cum. She wanted to taste her cum.

Biting her bottom lip hard, she felt the woman pinch her nipples, causing her some pain as well as pleasure as the fluid continued to leak on to the woman's mouth below between her legs. "Aww that's so good!"

She begins to move her tongue faster, tongue fucking the young starlet quickly. She stares up at her, determined for her cum.

Ashley soon calmed down after she came, her breathing starting to become slower and more normal. Lifting a hand up to her breast, she was rubbing it and squeezing it before going over her own nipples. "Your amazing!"

She stands up and strips down until she was naked. She moves closer to Ashley and straddles her lap, her naked body pressed against hers. "You haven't seen anything yet." She says softly as she leans in and presses her lips against Ashley's.

Looking up at the woman as she now stood over the actress, Ashley took in very inch of her body as she stripped naked in front of her. "Your beautiful" she commented, watched now as she sat on top of her lap with her legs either side. Seeing her move in to kiss, Ashley closed her eyes and prepared herself. Once they were pressed together, a hand cupped her cheek and welcomed the kiss.

She smiles. "Thanks." She against her lips as she kisses the star. She kisses her for a few minutes before breaking the kiss. "Would you like to go up to my place?" She asks softly as she runs her fingers through her hair.

When the kiss broke and the woman pulled away, Ashley was leaning forward in the hope they could continue. Licking her lips and scratching the side of her neck, she was happy about the offer she had got. Nodding her head she smiled, "I would like that." She had been completely changed in her views now, she liked women.

She smiles and takes her hand. She pulls her up and leads her toward the back of the studio and up the stairs. Once up the stairs she opens the door and walks inside turning the light on. Her apartment was a loft, one single room with a separate bathroom. She knew it was different from the lavish apartments that Ashley was used to living in. She turns and looks at her. She brings her hand up and motions for her to follow her as she leads the star to her bed over in the corner.

As they moved throughout the building, each naked with delicious looking curves, they finally reached her bedroom which wasn't what Ashley thought it would be. Holding on to her hand still, she was lead to the bed in the corner which had been neatly tidied, there wasn't a single crease in the sheets. "Wait" Ashley said, removing her hand from the woman's grasp. "I'll go through with this, I will, but I want you to keep quiet about what you saw OK?" It was a bit late for that as Ashley had already participated. "I don't want you just having your fun then going straight to the media. Have we got a deal?"

She smiles. "Don't worry. I hate the media. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction." She says looking at her. "This will just be between us." She says as she moves up to her and leans up softly kissing her lips.

As soon as the soft wet lips touched hers, Ashley fell back in to the drunk lust which she had just sobered from. Falling on top of her partner, she ended up laying above her belly as the pair rested on the bed upstairs from the studio.

She smiles against the kiss and hooks her legs around hers. Her hands move down her back and to her ass, gently gripping it as she deepened the kiss.

Moving over her, Ashley felt her warm breasts press against hers. She could also feel the hand slither down towards her ass before it was groped with her fingers.

Moving her tongue down in to the girls mouth, the making out was getting more passionate and fierce.

Jennifer slowly rolls them over and positions her thigh against the girls pussy, gently rubbing her thigh against her. She breaks the kiss and moves her head down kissing her bare breasts.

Rolling on to her back, Ashley was being lead very well by the opposite girl. She felt comfortable and secure in her company and enjoyed the arousal she was given. Moaning a little tenderly as her thigh touched her pussy, Ashley combed her hand through the red locks of the girl sucking her breasts.

Jennifer slowly moves and gets between Ashley's legs, she begins to gently rub and grind her pussy against Ashley's.

"Ughhh!" The girl shrieked, she had never felt anything like it before. She tried comparing it to being with a man but this was on another level. Moaning again, the blonde breathed heavily, allowing her hot breath to leave her lips.

Jennifer stares down at her as she grinds her pussy against Ashley's. She moves a hand down and gently grips one of her breasts.

Moaning once more, the actress felt herself getting wet between the legs, although she couldn't tell if that was her own pussy or Jennifer's.

Back
Top Bottom