Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is That Sugar? (With celebstars)

jMurphy69

Star
busty-redhead-640x960_zps346fdcdb.jpg

Jennifer looks around the studio and smiles to herself. She was getting things ready for the shoot today. Today she would be shooting Ashley Tisdale, the world famous actress and singer. Jenniferk new who she was...only because she was attractive. Most of the movies and tv show's she was in were geared more towards kids.

She didn't know why she was shooting her today, the girls career had taken a pretty big nose dive. Jennifer thought it was because of the movie and tv shows she had been in. She was a wholesome, good girl. And good girls were boring. Sex sells. She figured if she'd show more skin and be a little more provacative she would get more interest. Just look at Miley Cyrus she thought to herself.

Jennifer moves over to the corner and turns on a fan. It was warm in the studio. The air conditioning was busted and it would be a couple days before anyone would come to fix it. She was already sweating a little bit from getting things ready. Dressed in a red and black spaghetti strap top and a pair of tight black shorts, with no bra and a thong under the shorts the young girl walks over to the mirror and runs her fingers through her long red hair.

She had just graduated college a year ago and already had her own studio. She felt like she had a good eye for the business. She had done a lot of shoots over the past year, mostly models for punk rock magazines and some small adult publications. She was struggling to get by most of the time, she had an apartment up above her studio which was very convenient.

Hearing a door open she turns and looks towards the entrance, figuring that Ashley had arrived. She puts a smile on her face and walks towards the door.

2852577506_1.png

It was sweltering hot in LA as the sum beamed over the cloudless sky. There wasn't even a hint of a breeze to make you feel cool in the glorious sunshine. Ashley didn't mind the heat, she was a fan of it, but today was even to hot for her and her hand kept on waving in front of her face to help her cope.

Over the last year or so, her work had been drying up. She was becoming older now, to old for Disney movies and they refused to take her on for any more projects. The blonde bombshell tried auditioning for parts in shows and blockbusters but the directors felt her image wasn't right and she was rejected. This made Ashley start to feel depressed and old, like she was a washed up actress who couldn't find any work. Her singing career helped propel her back in to limelight....just, and her manager then persuaded her to do a photo shoot.

Walking in to an alleyway between two stores, there was a set of black metal stairs leading up to a door to which Ashley followed. The noise from her sandals rattled through, creating an echo until she reached the door. Pulling it open, she walked inside and saw a counter with photographs up on the wall. There would be a studio out the back and a dressing room whilst a door which said staff only would lead up to the stairs of the apartment.

Wearing a thin light navy blue dress with a white bra on underneath and a black pair of panties, Ashley saw the woman and went to shake her hand. "Hey, nice to meet you!"

The photographs on the walls were of mainly women, some in various stages of undress, some naked and a few fully clothed. Jennifer smiles at Ashley. "Hi. I'm Jennifer. It's nice to meet you too. Come on back." She smiles as she moves over and locks the door so nobody would walk in while they were in the middle of the shoot.

"So your manager Danny told me you were looking to rekindle your career." She says as she heads into the studio with her. The studio was essentially a big open room. There was a pulley system to hang different back drops behind the model, some random furniture, chairs, a couch, a couple tables, along with some bdsm furniture for the kinkier shoots.

"So what kind of shoot are you looking to do today?" She asks.

Ashley gazed up at the wall and saw the pictures of women and men. Some were nude which caused her to regret picking this place but she was quickly ushered in to the back without so much of a say. The blonde woman then looked at the large open space area and took in her new surroundings. There was lighting stands on either side making the room appear bright and a whole variety of chairs and furniture was scattered around. Ashley didn't hear Jennifer lock the door behind them and continued to walk inside the room until she was spoken to.

"Umm I hadn't thought about that. I was hoping you would advise me? I gathered that was what you did? Make people seem and look beautiful and sexy? If I am honest, I really need something spectacular. I haven't had the same type of fame I had a couple of years ago when I was doing High School Musical."

She nods listening to her. "Honestly I think the reason your level of fame has dropped is because people still see you as the sweet little girl from all those Disney movies and Shows. I think you need to sex it up a little bit. I'm not talking about going nuts like Miley...but a little cleavage and showing some skin wouldn't be a bad thing...you need to shred that Disney image." She says looking at her.

"I'm no expert but I think what producers are looking for these days is a confident...sexy...goddess who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take it." She says.

Listening to the photographer talk, she constantly nodded her head, it was something she already knew and it needed to be done. "So something a bit revealing maybe? I'm always happy in a bikini on the beach? Is that the type of thing you were talking about?" Lifting a hand up, Ashley combed her fingers through her hair with her acrylic nails and brushed aside some strands behind her ear.

"What clothing have you got here? Anything to suit my needs at all?" Waving her hand in front of her face, she was feeling the effects of the heat and the fan that was switched on was hardly doing anything. Tiny spots of sweat was forming on her forehead which started some anxiety in her. Inside of her light dress was a secret pocket full of some cocaine which her manager had given her and Ashley was seriously pondering using it right now.

She nods. "So there's a rumor online that you're releasing a new album this year...is that true?" She asks as she walks over to the closet and opens the door, turning the light on. The closet was huge with multiple racks of clothes.

"Let's see....I got corsets, bikinis, lingerie, low cut dresses, short dresses, nurse outfits, school girl outfits..." She says looking through the clothes.

"Well I was thinking about releasing an album, but doesn't seem much point at the moment." Looking quite depressed about it, the actress seemed low on confidence and looked down at the floor. Watching as Jennifer moved on to another door situated with in the large room, Ashley followed her in and saw the vast array of clothing inside hanging up.

"I don't think things like lingerie and nurse outfits is what I need" she gave a nervous laugh. "I don't want all these men looking at me in a magazine." Turning to her side, she looked at the red head and gathered her thoughts.

"Did you mean outfits like these?"

Jennifer nods. "Yeah. Listen...you have the talent and normally that would be enough to make you successful but the times are changing and let's face it...sex sells." She says. She turns and chooses a couple outfits of different styles.

"Here. Take these and we'll do some test shots and see what you think." She says holding the clothes out to her.

Ashley caught the clothes that Jennifer handed her, holding them close to her chest. She was shown out of the closet and to another door not to far away. Inside was a dressing room and it had a chair near a desk with a large mirror in front of it. A empty clothes rack was against the wall which customers could use to hold outfits they weren't wearing as of it.

Walking inside, Ashley closed the door behind her and rested the outfits on the rack before going through them. "Oh boy" she said, looking at how revealing some where. "I can't wear these, look at them" talking to herself, she was feeling flustered and couldn't see herself wearing them in front of Jennifer.

Brushing her hands against her dress she felt a little ball and remembered the drugs. Lifted the dress up a little, she dived a hand up it and found the little white ball wrapped in plastic. Moving it over to the desk, she unwrapped it and patted it out with her finger.

"OK, just put some in your nose Ashley and you just feel calm afterwards..I think" looking around, she had her purse on her, which she had carried in her hand this entire time. Opening it up, she pulled out a dollar and wrapped it in to a cylinder. Now bending down, she started to sniff at some of the white powder.

Jennifer had chosen another outfit from the closet. She had already put her camera around her neck. She walks to the dressing room and walks inside without knocking figuring Ashley hadn't started changing yet. Her eyes widen and she grabs her camera and quickly takes a picture of the young girl snorting cocaine.

"Really?" She asks, shocked.

The sound of her snorting the powder was enough to over power the sound of the door swinging open. The sudden flash of light from the camera was enough to shock Ashley in to leaning up and seeing Jennifer shocked. "No...it wasn't what it looked like!" Holding out a hand she tried to grab the camera from the photographer.

"You can't take that, delete it, I will not have my career ruined by some cheap girl in a rubbish studio!" Panicking wildly, she felt her heart beating twice as fast and she felt helpless.

"Wasn't what it looked like? It sure as hell looked like you were doing blow." She laughs as she pulls back so she couldn't grab the camera. She looks at her camera and hits upload. "Now it's uploaded on my server...where it will stay...if you're good." She smirks as she eyes Ashley's body.

"First off...you're not finishing that cocaine...I'm not gonna have you O'd here in my studio." She says as she moves over and brushes it off into the trash can.

"Secondly...if you don't want these pictures to see the light of day then you better do what I say." She says.

"Hey!!!" Ashley moaned, watched the pile of white stuff sweep in to the trash can. "That was my managers! He is going to kill me you bitch!"

The woman wasn't normally rude like this but the occasion got the better of her. She now faced the woman who could ruin her career for ever.

"Please don't upload the picture, I need me career" Ashley said.

Scratching at her forehead, she looked like she was about to cry. "What do you want?"

Jennifer moves up close to Ashley and moves her hand under the girl's skirt and cups her pussy through her panties. "Don't cry...I just want to help you...and have a little fun." She says with a little smile. "And I'd be careful...calling me a bitch might just make me publish those photos online. You wouldn't want TMZ getting a hold of them would you?" She asks.

Seeing the woman walk towards her and stick a hand between her legs and up her dress, Ashley became scared and worried. "What are you doing?" She shrieked, feeling the hand press against her pussy over her black underwear.

"I'm not in to girls" she tried saying before hearing Jennifer almost threaten her with TMZ.

"Please don't do that to me, TMZ have always hated me."

"Then I suggest you listen to me and do what I say." Jennifer says as she rubs her hand against the girls crotch. "I don't care if you're not into girls. I'll train you well." She says with a little smirk.

"Now...strip." she commands.

Resting her hands on to the dress, her ass leaned on the edge of it as Jennifer had a firm grip on her crotch. Nodding her head quickly, she gulped in fear as she mentioned training her.

"S...Strip?" A few seconds passed in awkward silence before Ashley ran her hands up to her shoulders and pulled down her straps, letting the dress fall down her body to reveal her white. The dress was now stuck at her waist as Jennifer's hand kept it there.

Jennifer moves her hand and let's the dress fall. She smiles as she eyes her body. "Good girl...keep going." She says as she licks her lips. "I want to see what I'm working with." She says with a grin. She slowly backs away and picks up the girls dress and tosses it aside.

In the cramped dressing room, there wasn't much space between the pair even when Jennifer was backing away. Ashley was shaking in a little fear, wondering what it was she was going to do to her. Putting her hands behind her back she unhooked her bra and let the straps fall down her arms just like with the dress. The cups fell from her breasts and revealed these perky mounds with puffy pink nipples.

Her eyes were frozen in front of Jennifer's, wondering what it was she thinking. Now going to her black panties, she pulled the waistband from her hips and then lowered them down her legs before slipping out of them.

Ashley was a clean shaven kinda girl.

Jennifer smiles and slowly moves back up to the girl. "Mmm look at hat body." She says before rubbing her fingertips over the girls breasts, teasing her puffy nipples. She let's one hand slide down her body and between her legs. She cups her now bare pussy and lightly begins to tease her folds.

"We're gonna have some fun." She says before leaning down and slowly licking her nipple, her hand lightly pinching the other one.

It seemed Ashley wasn't going to have her first lesbian encounter. She tried backing away from the redhead when she approached her but the table behind stopped her from getting anywhere.

Feeling the hand cup her pussy and play with her folds, the actress then noticed the hands play with her breasts before one nipple was licked. Opening her mouth, Ashley gave a slight moan and lifted one hand to hold on to Jennifer's head.

Feeling her hold onto her head Jennifer smiles and captures her nipple between her lips and begins to suck on it gently. Her hand finds the young girl's clit and begins to slowly stroke it. She pulls her head from her breasts and looks at her before slowly moving down to her knees.

"I never thought I'd actually get to taste a celebrity." She says as she pushes Ashley's legs apart a little more and leans in sliding her tongue against the girls bare slit.

Ashley was amazed at the feelings she was facing at the moment. The actress and singer had just forgotten the blackmail that was put over her and watched as the female lowered herself on to her knees before spreading Ashley's legs apart.

Standing over the redhead, the tongue that slid against the clit made her moan aloud. Running her fingers through her hair, Ashley then lowered her other hand and ran it through Jennifer's long locks.

"Aww that's really good!"

She smiles up at her as she pulls away. She gets up and takes the young celebrities hand and leads her out of the dressing room and into the studio. She motions towards the couch. "Have a seat...it gets better." She says as she licks her lips. She planned on having a lot of fun with the girl today.

Back
Top Bottom