Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

Tyler knew that Lily must have felt pain. She had done a good job of hiding it though. It was comforting. He smiled down at her happily as she told him she loved him. He leaned down and kissed her softly. Then he started to move, very slowly pulling back. He moved only a little before sliding back into her. He started himself on a very gentle rhythm with small movements. He really wanted to make sure she did not get hurt at all. He would not be happy if he caused her pain.

Lily drew a breath as he began his slow movement inside her. It wasn't painful it just new and different to her. She was relaxed and as he continued she began to feel some pleasure from his movements inside her.

Tyler constantly watched Lily to see what she might be feeling every moment. He was extremely happy not to see pain in her face. He kept his movements small. When he saw that she was starting to feel good hekissed her again. Then he started moving more. He drew back farther and pushed in a little harder. With each thrust he looked at her. If she showed signs of pleasure then he went back farther and slid back in faster and harder. If she didn't show pleasure then he would slow it a little.

Lily tensed just slightly as he began to move faster and a little deeper inside her inexperienced body. She soon though relaxed and began to totally let go and enjoy herself. At one point she even moaned softly loving what he was doing to her.

Tyler continued going. He heard Lily's moan and he wanted to bring more out of her. As he slid in and out of her he reached his hands up to her breasts. He started to play with them and tease her nipples. After a while one hand slid down he body and started to rub her clit while his cock moved within her. He wanted to make sure that she enjoyed herself so much that she had an orgasm. He wanted this experience to be perfect for her.

Lily could not believe the pleasure she was feeling from this. It was wonderful. Then when he touched her sensitive clit let out a louder moan. Her hips bucked almost trying to take him deeper. She moaned again as her hips moved in time with his. It only took a few minutes but Lily's first orgasm washed over.

Tyler could feel the pleasure building up inside him. Lily's moans and her pussy squeezing him tight drove him closer and closer to climax. Her hips moved with his, helping him move even better inside her, pushing his dick fully into her pussy. It wasn't long before Lily reached orgasm. He moaned loudly as he felt her squeezing him even tighter and her juices washing over his cock. It was too much for him. He tried to give her a warning, but it was too late. A second later he came. His hips bucked and pushed himself as deep into her as he could get as his cock swelled up for a moment before releasing a torrent of his seed into her.

Lily was coming down from her first orgasm when she felt him reach his. At first she feared what would happen that he released inside her unprotected but then she shook the thought from her mind. She loved this man and whatever would happen would happen. Her arms wrapped around him holding him as they both shared this intimate moment.

Tyler came down from his climax and relaxed, still buried inside Lily. He felt her arms wrapping around his body and he smiled down at her happily. He stayed in silent bliss for a minute as he looked into her eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed her softly. When he pulled back once more he spoke quietly. "I love you Lily." It was all he could think of at the moment. He didn't move at all, not wanting the moment to end. It was the best time he had ever had and the happiest he had ever been. He knew eventually they would have to move, but he wanted to have it last as long as possible.

Lily smiled up at him. She was glowing she was so happy. "i love you more" She whispered to him softly kissing him. Finally after a long moment Tyler moved off of her and she reached for the blanket and wrapped it around both of them.

Lily snuggled in closely to him she kissed his chest before resting her head against it. "do we ever have to leave this bed again" she questioned softly.

After a while Tyler pulled out of Lily and moved to lay next to her. She wrapped the blanket around their bodies and he relaxed. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She kissed his chest and rested against him. He smiled softly. She asked if they ever had to leave the bed again. He chuckled. "I wish we didn't. I'd love to spend the rest of our lives together here in this bed. I don't think we need to leave any time soon though. What do you feel like doing right now?" He kissed the top of her head and softly caressed her as he spoke.

"i just feel like spending time with you. You make me feel so wonderful Tyler" she told him softly. She moved just a little to nuzzle his neck kissing and nipping it softly then once again her head returned to resting against him.

Tyler was happy. He felt the same way as Lily. He was also glad that she didn't seem to regret what they had done at all. He felt her lips on his neck and sighed contently. When she rested her head against him again he placed a hand on it lightly and just lay there for a minute. Eventually he decided they needed to do something. They couldn't just lay in bed all day. He lifted his head, kissed her softly, and then made his suggestion. "Let's go get some lunch. Its too early in the day to sleep. Don't worry. There will be plenty of time for us to spend in bed together."

Lily listed her head and kissed him when she pulled back she had a teasing smile on her lips "who said anything about sleeping" She just giggled a little. "alright if you want lunch i guess we will have to get out of bed. What do you want for lunch?"

Tyler laughed when she commented about not saying anything about sleeping. She agreed to lunch and asked what he wanted. He couldn't help teasing a little himself. He pretended to think for a moment. Then he grinned. "You. I want you for my lunch. I'm hungry for some Lily. Real lunch can wait." He pulled her in tight, pressing their bodies together.

Lily's body was pressed tight to his. Her breast were pressed tight against his chest. Her womanhood pressed against his manhood. "what if Lily was not on the menu" She said softly as she kissed him.

Tyler loved the feeling of Lily pressed against his body. He grinned and chuckled as she asked what he'd do if she wasn't on the menu. He nibbled softly on her lips for a moment before answering. "Well I guess I would have to go hungry and go get food to satisfy my other hunger. I do hope Lily is on the menu. Lily is delicious." He smiled and kissed her again.

Lily kissed him back playfully before pulling away. "Maybe if you are good i will be on the menu later" She giggled happily. She loved him so very much she could not imagine ever not loving him. Her life seemed perfect again. "Tyler for the first time since my father died I feel happy again. and i no longer feel alone, i fee loved. and its all because of you."

Tyler grinned at her and chuckled. "Yes ma'am" He smiled at her happily, glad that she was laughing and smiling. When she told him that she was happy and why she was happy, he could only smile. After a few minutes he finally spoke. "I am very glad Lily. I love you. I want to do all I can to make you happy. Now, what are we going to do?" He kissed her softly a few times and then waited for her to decide what they would do next.

Lily kissed him again this time more passionately. when she pulled back she just smiled a little as she thought about what to do. "well how about we get you something to eat"

Tyler returned Lily's kiss happily. When she pulled back he listened to her suggest getting him something to eat. He smiled at her. He gave her a quick soft kiss and then smiled again. "Ok, what do you have in mind? Whatever it is I am sure it will be absolutely delicious." He kissed her once more, sucking lightly on her lip as he pulled back.

"oh whatever you like. To be honest i think right now i am far to happy to eat" Lily explained with a cute smile and even a little giggle. it was true thought she could care less about food the only she wanted right now was him

Tyler didn't give her a verbal response. He knew what he wanted at that moment. He smiled and shifted in the bed. He pushed her back into the bed so she was laying on her back. Then he moved over her and leaned down close. He immediately started to kiss her. He kissed her lips first, but quickly moved to start kissing down her neck, and then all over her. His hands moved over her skin, softly caressing her.

Her eye closed as soon as she felt his lips on hers. it was so wonderful. then when he moved down her body she seem to arch at his touch, "i thought you were hungry" she managed to say softly.

Tyler could feel Lily's immediate reaction to him. He smiled and just kept going. She said something and he chuckled. Between kisses he responded to her. "I...never...said...I was....hungry....I just....suggested....we get....lunch....if there...was...nothing...else...to do." It took him forever, but he didn't mind. He enjoyed it. Once he was done talking he kissed her even more.

He had stayed at the top of her chest and along her neck before, but now he started to move more. His hands slid up her sides and then over her breasts which he started to rub and massage. At the same time he kissed down her chest and then slowly between her breasts. Soon he was kissing all over her stomach with his hands still up on her chest.

Back
Top Bottom