Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

Tyler took a few minutes to set up the movie and placed the remote on the couch. He then went upstairs to his bedroom and quickly changed into some casual clothes. He shaved and brushed his teeth, then combed his hair. He didn't want to look scruffy at all for Lily. If she was showering she would look nice, he didn't want to look bad.

He went downstairs and sat on the couch, relaxing until Lily got there. When he heard her coming down the stairs he turned to look at her. When he saw her he smiled happily. She looked quite pretty. He got up and went to meet her half way across the room. His arms wrapped around her and he kissed her softly before pulling back and leading her to the couch. He sat and pulled her down next to him, wrapping an arm around her right away. He leaned his head in close to her and spoke softly as his hand picked up the remote and turned on the movie. "You look beautiful." He kissed her cheek and got settled in to watch the movie.

Lily giggled as he meet her half way and wrapped his arms around her. She looked back Tyler with a soft smile on her lips. He was so handsome. Once he dragged her over the couch she relaxed leaning against him. There was no games like there was night before.

Lily quickly shook her head when he called her beautiful "i am not so stop lying" she stuck her tonuge out at him with a giggle and then turned to watch the movie.

Tyler felt quite happy to be there relaxing with Lily. Her reaction to him calling her beautiful made him chuckle. He ignored it for a moment, then turned to kiss her cheek. He spoke softly in her ear. "You may not think so, but I really believe you are the prettiest girl I've ever met." He left it at that and returned to trying to watch the movie.

Lily just shook her head and laughed at him and she turned to watching the movie. As the movie progressed the to main characters where intimate. Her mind started to wonder, she wonder what would be like to do that with Tyler. Lily was still a virgin, which wasn't really a surprise since she never seem to like/trust another man before. But now her she was dreaming what it would be like to make love you Tyler.

Tyler watched the film without saying anything more to Lily. He just relaxed against her and enjoyed the movie. When it got to the sex scene that seemed to be almost obligatory in most modern movies, he started to fantasize about Lily. He smiled softly at his thoughts and leaned his head in closer to hers. He kissed her quickly and kept his head near so they were cheek to cheek. His arm pulled her a little closer and tighter against him. He enjoyed feeling her close. He started to wonder what was going through Lily's head and whether her mind was being filled with some of the same ideas.

Lily adjusted herself to be closer to him. She was pressed to tight against him but she loved it. She wanted to be closer to him in every way. But then thought it might be to early in their relationship to even do such things. She didn't even know if he loved her.

Tyler decided to try something. It was abvious they both wanted to be closer to eachother, but they could only just crush eachother more the way they were. He lifted Lily up and got her seated in his lap. He made sure she could still watch the movie while they could be even closer to one another. He smiled and kissed her cheek again. The only possibly problem he could think of would be if he got aroused and she felt it under her. He had no idea if she wanted to be with him in that way.

Lily let out a giggled as she felt him move her. She couldn't believe good it felt to be on his lap. She leaned him. She had to adjust herself a little which caused Lily to wiggle against Tyler's lap. She slowly she stop wiggling and rested her head against his shoulder.

Lily's wiggling in his lap was exactly what Tylar had been worried about. She rubbed against him and he started to become aroused. He started to harden a little and a small bulge formed in his pants. He hoped Lily couldn't feel it. Yet his problems were worse. His mind was on it and even if Lily didn't move on top of him, a lot of things could cause him to become even harder. If he couldn't get his focus back on the movie soon, Lily would definitely be able to feel him under her.

Lily tried to sit still, but it was impossible she had all these dirty thought running through her head. She tried to think of something else, or the movie but it was hard. She leaned foward to get a drink to help relax her.

Tyler felt Lily moving more on top of him. When she leaned forward it caused her to really press against his hips. The feeling caused him to harden much more. It was quickly to the point where she would be able to easily feel him under her. He simply started to hope that she didn't feel it or ignored it. He wasn't able to do anything other than that. Not without lifting her off of his lap, but that might send a bad image to her, he was worried she might think he didn't want to be that close to her.

Lily took a sip of her drink trying to relax herself. But as she did she felt something under her. It took a moment but she realized what it was. It was him. She bit her lip a little and then carefully leaned back so she would stop moving. She turned her head a little and then kissed him deeply. When she pulled away she looked him in the eyes. "sorry for moving around so much"

Tyler just waited for the moment that Lily felt him under her. When she did he frowned and waited for her reaction. She she did surprised him. She made no complaints and didn't freak out. She just leaned back. Then she surprised him more. She turned to face him and then she kissed him. It wasn't a soft kisseither, it was deep. Before he could recover from his surprise she had pulled back and was appoligising to him for moving. He smiled softly at her. "Its ok, as long as you don't mind. I just couldn't help it." His smile grew and he kissed her deeply and passionately.

Lily was about to tell him she understands when all of a sudden he was kissing her, passionately. She melt under his kiss and she soon was returning the kiss. Every time they kissed she felt like they would never be able to stop. Their kisses felt so right.

Tyler held the kiss for a long, perfect moment. She was returning it and it felt absolutely wonderful. His arms pulled her closer. He held her tight to his body. He didn't care if she felt the hardening bulge beneath her. When he finally ended the kiss he simply smiled at her. He wasn't able to say anything else. By that moment he was also rock hard, his cock pressing against his pants and up against her.

Lily felt herself pressed up against his harden member. But she did not mind. She hope he would desire her, because she desired him even though they had just started a relationship. When he broke the kiss she didn't move she just pressed her forehead against his loving every moment of them being together.

Tyler gazed happily into Lily's eyes. He smiled softly and whispered to her. "Lily, I know this seems soon and like things are going too fast, but I can't help what I feel. Lily, I think I love you." As the words left his mouth he immediately worried that it was the wrong thing to say. He feared that he might have scared her off. He had to focus to avoid holding his breath and making it obvious he was worried now.

Lily pulled her head away from his forehead and just looked at him for a long moment. Finally she figured out what to say "Tyler i was thinking that it might be to soon to tell you i love you too, but as i think about it i have liked you for so long that it doesn't seem wrong or too soon to say i love you too"

Tyler became more worried as Lily just looked at him. He started to be afraid of what she would say to him. Then she surprised him. She said she had been worried, but now she didn't think it was wrong to say...she loved him! He smiled and felt relief wash over him.Without another word he pulled her in close again and kissed her passionately. She was right. They had known eachother for long enough that the feeling of love may have just developed over all that time.

Lily kissed him back deeply and passionately. a kiss never felt this wonderful, and she knew it was because they confessed their feelings of love to each. As they kissed Lily felt like she was on a cloud just floating away. It was wonderful.

Tyler knew that they were missing the end of the movie, but he really didn't care. He could probably guess at the ending anyway. All he wanted to do at that moment was what he was already doing, or possibly something more. He held her body tight to his. He was quite sure she could feel the bulge in his pants underneath her. Before he realised it his hips were grinding up against her slowly.

Lily didn't seem to mind him bulge pressing against her. In fact when he started to grind himself against her she help herself firm to him so he could experience what he wanted to. Lily was still a virgin so she was to shy to make any first moves towards sex, but she knew if her first time was with him that she would have no problems allowing him to do whatever he wanted.

Tyler felt that Lily was pressing down against him. He continued griding against her slowly and softly. After a little longer he turned and laid her down on the couch. He moved between her legs and leaned down over her, kissing her softly on the lips. Then he started to kiss along her jaw and then up and down her neck. His hands moved slowly over her body, caressing her tenderly. He was not going to rush into anything. They had plenty of time and he wanted to be certain she was sure she wanted it.

She never felt a man's hands touch over her body. So when Tyler started to caress her she quickly learned that she loved it. His stronger hands against her slender frame it was heavenly. Her eyes closed when his kissed her jawline. She couldn't believe how wonderful something so simple felt.

Tyler looekd down at Lily for a moment. Her eyes were closed and she seemed very relaxed. He felt he could assume she was enjoying the moment. He smiled and returned to kissing her, soon kissing her anywhere he could. His hands moved toward the more sensetive area of her body. He became more bold, not worrying as much about her not liking what he did. He even started to loosen her clothes to make them easier to get off in a little while when he went that far.

Back
Top Bottom