Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

Lily eyes closed the second she felt his hand on cheek. She savored that tender touch from him. It was wonderful but what he did next was even more wonderful. She felt his lips press against hers and it only took mere moments for lily to dissolve into the kiss. Her lips moved against his kissing him back.

As Tyler kissed Lily he felt her return it. It felt wonderful. This was the moment he would remember for the rest of his life. Their first kiss. It was the happiest he had ever been. He held the kiss for a few moments before finally pullling back and smiling at her. He could only say one word. "Wow."

Lily's lip seemed hungry for his kiss. The kiss was purely heavenly to lily. She never thought something like kissing would make her feel so wonderful. It amazed her. When he did break the case she looked in his eyes. At his response she just smiled softly.

Lily's silent response to his one word brought a smile to his face. He leaned in and kissed her again. As expected it just lept getting better. He found that he really enjoyed kissing her. When he finally pulled back he smiled again, then chuckled a little. "We should keep eating or we could be sitting here all day and our cereal will get soggy. I think we will have plenty of time today to do whatever we want to do."

Lily kissed him back once again, but once again he broke the kiss. She playfully pouted as he suggested they should stop kissing an eat. "alright fine" She took a bite of her toast. She picked at her cereal, almost waiting for him to be done eating.

Tyler laughed softly at Lily's pout. At her agreement he started to eat quickly. He went through the toast in as few bites as possible without choking. Then he ate his cereal quickly. He noticed Lily barely eating at all. When he got down to just the milk in the bottom of the bowl he lifted it up and drank it all in a second. He nearly slammed the bowl down on the table and grabbed his juice, drinking that all as fast as possible. When he was finished he put the glass down, wiped his mouth with a napkin and looked over at Lily with a smile, waiting for her to say or do something.

Lily ate her toast and only half of her cereal. But she ate that dry.She never really liked milk in her cereal, most she like cereal mixed with yogurt, but she loved toast and jam. She giggled a little as she watched Tyler woof down his food. She looked over to him when he was down. She too was finished. "well do you normally eat breakfast this quickly or is it only today" She teased him just a little.

Tyler laughed and smiled at Lily's comment. "Just today. I couldn't handle seeing you look so sad that I wanted to eat breakfast." He grinned and slowly got up from the table. He put the milk and butter away, but left everything else where it was. They could deal with it later. He went to Lily's side of the table and pulled her up out of her chair and into his arms. He smiled and kissed her happily.

She laughed at him and shook her head. She couldn't believe these wonderful feelings she had. She couldn't imagine a day without Tyler by her side. Her world seem almost right again. Lily began to get up from the table when he appeared in front of her pulling out of her chair. she quickly wrapped her arms around him kissing him back.

Tyler held Lily close and kissed her deeply. After a very long kiss he finally pulled back and caught his breath. He leaned his forehead against hers and smiled softly. He spoke softly, his lips still close to hers. His lips occasionally brushed against hers. "What do you feel like doing now? We have all day to spend together."

Lily's lips brushed against his. She giggled a little. "hmm...." she said as she tried to think. She knew she needed to shower today. She wanted to always look her prettiest for him. But that could wait a little while longer. "i'm not sure. You pick"

Tyler faked a frown when she told him to choose what they would do. "I don't know. Why do I have to choose? Maybe we could watch the other movie that I brought home last night. Or we could go for a walk. That might be nice." He shrugged and gave her a little squeeze and a soft kiss.

Lily thought for a moment. "well how about we do both. i mean we have all day, unless you don't want to do both, or if you have something you need to do today." Lily bit her lip lightly and looked up at him.

Tyler smiled as he gazed down into her eyes. "You're so smart. We can go for a walk first. I can show you the neighborhood and maybe introduce you to people if we run into anyone I know. Then we can come back here and relax by watching the movie. Do you want some time to get ready? Or should we just go as we are now?"

"how about we walk first then we can come back and shower or whatever" Lily just shared her shoulders. She hoped to have a relaxed day with him. Just sort of be together and enjoy there new found romance.

Tyler nodded and slowly pulled away from Lily. He didn't want her out of his arms, but it would be hard to go for a walk the way they had been. He smiled at her and took her hand, leading her to the door so they could get their shoes on and go for the walk. He quickly slipped on a pair of shoes and was ready to go. It was nice out so he didn't think he would need a jacket at all. He looked at Lily to see if she was ready as well.

Lily followed him to the door. She slipped on a pair of sneakers. She was ready to go. The two left the house and began on their walk. Lily looked around his neighborhood. It was nice, and peaceful and the few people that they did meet on their way seemed very friendly.

Tyler led Lily outside and then started through the neighborhood. Since it was a saturday morning and a nice day there were a number of people outside. The few that he knew he introduced to Lily. He took her through the near by park and then finally back toward the house. During the walk he held her hand. He liked having her near and sharing a nice morning together.

Lily held his hand as the walked. She made note of where the park was so perhaps she could go the park one day while he was at work instead being trapped in the house all day. She loved just spending time with him like this. "You have some very nice neighbors and the neighbor itself is just lovely."

Tyler smiled, glad that Lily liked the neighborhood. It was not just his now, it was hers as well. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her, holding her close as they walked. As they got closer to the house he kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you like it around here. Think of them as your neighbors though, since it is your home now."

Lily leaned her head against his shoulder as they walked back up the driveway to the house. Lily smiled at the thought of this being her home. It seemed to fill her with happiness and joy. Not so much caused by the house but she got to share it with Tyler. "i'm glad i get to share it with you"

Tyler felt very comfortable as Lily leaned against him. wen she said she was glad he smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. when they got to the door he opened it and let her enter first. He followed her inside and kicked off his shoes. Then he looked over at her. "I can get the movie and get it set up if you want to get us something to drink, or just relax."

"would you mind if i go takes a fast shower first. " she bit her lip as she waited for answer from. She would really liked to go make herself look a little better for him. She felt like she was a mess.

Tyler smiled and nodded at Lily. "Of course you can. I might at least change into something cleaner. I won't shower at the same time though, I don't want to end up making your shower cold. I'll meet you back down here when you are done your shower." He leaned in and kissed her softly before going over to the tv to get the movie set up before he went to change.

When tyler said he did not want to shower just yet because he would make the water cold the naughty idea that one day perhaps they would shower together. She couldn't believe she had such a thought though lily never thought about such things. She quickly went upstairs and took a fast shower and then throw on the same style of clothes she had on before. It only tokk her about 30 minutes before she was back downstairs with him.

Back
Top Bottom