Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

Tyler looked over when he felt Lily's eyes on him. He listened as she said she wanted to stay there longer. He smiled at her softly. "No, I don't have to go in tomorrow. Anything that needs to get done I can do from here. I can stay up as long as I want tonight. I would like staying here like this too." He looked into her eyes happily. Her words and her actions finally started to make him think that she might actually like him, or at least be capable of liking him some time in the future. Until then he had really not thought it possible.

"i'm glad" She said softly. She smiled at him and then returned her head to resting against him. She could differently see herself do this every night with him. Just sitting happily together. She had been more bold and open with him in two days then she had ever been in her whole life. She just wished he would be with her. She still wasn't sure if he was just trying to be friendly or actually wanted the same thing she wanted.

Tyler simply smiled at Lily and relaxed. When the special features came to an end he still didn't want to get up. He used the remote to turn off the dvd player and turn on the cable. He started to search through the channels for something to watch. When he didn't find anything that really stuck out to him he handed the remote to Lily. "Here, pick whatever you want to watch."

As Lily laid there against him her eyes started to feel heavy. She had had a busy day, and now she was so comfortable her body started to relax and she started to fall a sleep. Her head still rested against him her arm wrapped around his lower stomach and her hand clung to his search has if to stop him from getting up. She didn't even hear him when he asked if she wanted to pick something.

Tyler looked over at Lily when she didn't answer him. He smiled when he saw that she had fallen asleep. She was leaned against him and holding onto him. It was a very comfortable situation. He knew he should probably take her up to her bed and let her get a proper sleep, but he wanted to enjoy the moment as much as possible, so he waited more.

Waiting was a mistake. Fairly soon he started to feel tired. He became too sleepy to get up and carry Lily. He yawned and his eyelids felt heavy and started to close. He leaned against her, his head resting against hers. His arm still held her to him. He grabbed the remote in an attempt to turn the tv off. He hit some random buttons, hoping one was the power button. As he fell asleep the tv was still on, with a raondom channel playing a show that he didn't see because he was asleep.

Lily slept against him the whole night. She did not toss and turn she just slept peacefully and soundly. when she woke up she noticed so sort of Saturday morning paid programing show on the TV. then she felt him. Tyler had fallen a sleep as well, and they two had slept together. a smile crossed her face.

Tyler woke the next morning when he felt movement beside him. His eyes opened slowly and he realised he was still in the living room. It must also mean that Lily was still there. He felt her next to him and smiled. He turned to look at her, confirming what he felt. "Good morning Lily. I hope that your sleep wasn't too uncomfortable like this. I was planning on taking you back to your bed but I fell asleep. Anyway, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. What would you like for breakfast?"

Lily smiled at him as she sat up slowly. "good morning. I slept wonderfully you make a great pillow" She teased him a little and then giggled. "i hope your sleep wasn't to bad, with me crushing you" She bite lip a little "as for breakfast doesn't matter as long as it comes with coffee"

Tyler laughed softly at her comment. He sat up properly and pushed the blanket off of his shoulders. After a yawn and a stretch he slowly stood up. Once he was standing he was more awake. He smiled down at Lily, glad she had not minded sleeping like that. "Ok, I don't really feel like making something complicated. So how does cereal, toast, coffee for you and orange juice for me sound?"

Lily looked up at him as he stood up. Her eyes still held some sleepiness in them. "that sounds perfect." She smiled and rose from the couch heading into the kitchen with him. She got out the bowls and put the toast in the toaster for him.

Tyler went into the kitchen with Lily and got the coffee going for her. Then he took out a glass and poured orange juice for himself. He grabbed some cereal from the cupboard and poured it into both bowls that Lily had put out. He grabbed milk from the fridge and placed it on the table and then grabbed a small bowl of sugar and placed it on the table in case she wanted sugar in her coffee. He placed butter, peanut butter, and jam on the table for the toast, giving her options rather than dictating what she put on her toast. Once it was all out the toast was ready so he put it on plates and placed those on the table as well. Then the coffee was done so he brought it over to the table and poured some into a large mug for her. He smiled at her softly and then sat down at the table.

Lily watched as he moved around the kitchen. She wanted to help more but he seemed to have it all under control. Once everything was laid out she took a seat at the table. "thank you" she said she added milk and sugar to her coffee and then reached for the toast. She buttered it then put jam on it. "I had a really nice time last night"

Tyler smiled at Lily and then took a sip of his orange juice. He took the peanut butter and spread it on his toast, then putting jam on top of that. He poured milk into his ceral and started eating. When Lily said she had enjoyed the night he looked up at her with another smile. "I'm glad. I had a nice time as well. We should do that again some time."

Lily looked up at him. "oh yes i would like that very much." She sounded a little to eager she thought she better do or say something. She bit her lip a moment. "Tyler, i think i should be honest with you" she paused a moment "I like you as more then a friend, and if that is to weird or complicated for you i understand"

Tyler was a little surprised by how happy Lily seemed to be because of the idea. Yet over the past 24 hours she had surprised him a fair bit and he was getting used to it. With her he should always just expect the unexpected. Yet his mind was nowhere near ready to hear what she said next. She had him curious when she said she needed to be honest, but what she was honest about had him completely speechless.

He sat in silence for a moment, stunned. When he finally spoke again even he wasn't quite sure what he was going to say. "I...uh....well...this is quite unexpected. I always thought you could only ever like me as a friend. I never imagined that you might like me in that way. I...I've come to find that I think I like you in that was as well. As in more than just a friend. Do you think it could work though?" It was all out in the open now, but he didn't feel much better about it. She was still the daughter of his former boss and the man he would be taking over from.

Lily looked down a little. She was afraid she might been to honest to quickly, but she could not keep it to herself any longer it was to hard. Lily looked up again when he said he was having the same feelings. "i think it can work, if i didn't i don't think i would have said anything." Lily paused a moment "what do you think"

Tyler felt a little happy that Lily thought it could work between them. He thought for a moment. "I think that personally, between us, it could work. I'm just not sure. What would you father have thought? What will others think? I worry that they will see it as something that should not happen. They might also see it as a way of us trying to get around your father's will. I fear that the world may be against us being together. I know how I feel though, and it is starting to matter less now that I know how you feel. Still, would you be willing to go against the world and take them on just so that we could be together?"

He looked at her carefully. He wanted to hear her response and her answer. With ever passing moment he became more and more sure that the only opinions and feelins that mattered were theirs. As he became more sure of that he also became more sure that he would be willing to go against the world and do anything so he could be with her.

Lily wanted to give his question so thought before answering but in mere moments she knew what she was going to say. "Damn the world and what they think. What matters to me is what you think and what you want. I don't need to live my life the way the world sees fit. I need to live the way i see fit." Lily's answer was very passionate, she had not doubts what so ever and she hoped he understood.

Tyler didn't have to wait long at all for Lily's response. It came quickly and passionately. He had to smile. Before saying anything he reached across the table and took hold of Lily's hand. He held it softly and looked into her eyes. They were really beautiful. He felt very happy and very sure of himself now. "Well then, I think we should ignore the world and do what we want. You know, you have made me the happiest man in the world today."

Lily looked down at there hands now joined together. Her life has been a roller coaster this past month, but now something good has come of it and her heart could not be happier. "i am so happy right now, but i am also a little shocked. I never thought you would ever want to be with me."

At that moment the food on the table in front of Tyler was forgotten. Only he and Lily existed. He sat across from her, grasping her hand, staring across the table into her eyes. A smile on his face that felt like nothing could remove it. He leaned closer to her across the table. He spoke softly. "I am glad you opened up, because I'm afraid that I would never have been able to do that. I was too worried and too afraid."

All lily could do was laugh a little. "you make it sound as if i was so monster that would laugh at you if you were honest about your feelings." She paused and just shock her head leaning closer to him. "i'm glad though that i was open with you or else we wouldn't be were we are now."

Tyler chuckled a little. She was right. He had been silly to assume that telling her how he felt would end badly. Then again, he had not really been sure of his feelings until just recently. At her last comment he leaned in as close to her as he could. He took both of her hands in between both of his. He squeezed them lightly and smiled. He held his gaze into her eyes, not wanting the moment to end, happy that they had all day to do whatever they wanted.

Lily looked back into his. Her own eyes were happily shinning. This felt so right. She gave his hands a light squeeze. She had been pretty bold and up front with what she wanted now she was going to let his decided at what pace the moved. She just hope it wouldn't be to slow.

Tyler looked at her for a moment. When she didn't do anything he decided to take the next move. He lifted one hand up and placed it softly on her cheek. Then he leaned in and he kissed her. The moment his lips pressed against hers he knew that it was right. It was perfect and amazing. He loved it. He felt he really might love her.

Back
Top Bottom