Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

Lily smiled a little but blushed when the dealer came over to her and stated Tyler was her boyfriend. she thought it would be rude to correct him . "well perhaps your girlfriend would boy you a car some day" She signed the papers he needed her sign

The dealer chuckled and Tyler stayed silent, not sure what to think about the assumption. The dealer watched as she signed the papers and then nodded. "My girlfriend won't buy me a car. I already have a lot of cars I can use. Maybe she will get me something else some day though. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this vehicle. Thank you, both of you. Have a wonderful evening."

The dealer walked to the curb just as another car pulled up. He hopped in and was soon gone. Tyler smiled over at Lily and went up to her new car. It wasn't too fancy or expensive, but it was new, and a nice model. He hoped she would like it and make good use of it. After taking a good look at it he nodded and looked at Lily to see what she thought.

Lily looked the car over. She thought it was perfect, it was not to expensive or flash. It was a nice car and she new she would have no trouble driving it. "thank you Tyler its perfect you have good taste." Lily smiled up at him.

Tyler just watched as Lily looked at the car. Her reaction made him happy. He smiled and went and took her by the hand. "I'm glad you like it. Now let's go have a nice dinner. Which smells absolutely delicious, by the way. I am really looking forward to it." He pulled her inside and to the kitchen where he looked at what she had done. He smiled again. "How can I help? What can I do? Give me a job to help you out."

Lily giggled in surprise as he pulled her inside and to the kitchen. She happily went along with him. Any chance to be close to him or touching him she happily welcomed. "there really isn't that much to do almost everything is ready" she bit her lip and thought a moment. "oh i have a bottle of wine if you want to open it. I don't know if you are a wine drinker" with that she turned and finished up dinner. She put the bread in a basket and put it on the table. then she plated the pasta and meatballs and put them on the table.

Tyler was not quite sure what to think about how happy Lily was. He was glad though. She had been so unhappy before and now she seemed to be doing much better. He'd even heard giggling. He had not expectd to hear that yet. He had to wonder what made her so happy.

He nodded when she said there was not much to do. Then she mentioned the bottle of wine. He didn't drink often, but he decided that since she had bought it, he may as well enjoy it with her. He got the corkscrew out and opened the bottle. He got two wine glasses and placed them on the table. He filled them and placed the wine down in the middle of the table. He smiled at Lily. "This all looks great." He pulled out her chair for her before getting settled into his own chair. He was looking forward to the meal, he was quite sure it would be delicious.

Lily took a seat in the chair and thanked him. She then looked over the table one more time hoping she didn't forget anything. "well let me know if there is anything you don't like so i know for next time. You won't hurt my feelings, i would rather you be honest with me"

Tyler looked at the food once more and had to smile. He was happy. She asked him to say if he didn't like anything he shook his head. "As I said before, spaghetti is my favorite. I don't think there will be anything here I won't like. This looks better than anything I've ever had before, either home made or from a restaurant." He took a sip of wine and then tried the spaghetti. Once he tasted it he smiled even more. He ate some more before saying anything. "I was right, this is perfect." He couldn't say more because he quickly returned to eating.

Lily took a sip of wine and blushed as he complemented her food. She always enjoyed cooking, but she enjoyed it more when she had someone to cook for. "i am glad you like it, you have to tell me other things you like so i can make them"She gave him a happy smile as she began to eat.

Tyler liked how happy Lili seemed to be because of his comments. He also liked the idea of eating more cooked by her. She was very good at cooking, better than him by a long shot. He was left silent as he enjoyed the meal. He stopped after a while to finally talk. "I brought a couple movies home with me today, so you have a couple of options. I will make some nachos and popcorn for during the movie as well." He let her know the two movies he had picked. One was a drama and the other was a comedy. He hadn't seen either and wasn't sure if she had seen them either. He hoped not.

"hmmm well i haven't seen either, and i wanted to see both of them, so why don't you pick which one you are more in the mood for because i can't" Lily bit her lip a little hoping that he would choose because she couldn't she didn't know which one would be better for tonight.

Tyler thought for a minute about which movie to choose. He didn't want to choose just for himself though. He finally decided on the comedy. It was a romantic comedy, so it would be funny for him and nice for her with the romantic aspects. He was sure they would both enjoy all of it, but it was how he reasoned it out. He smiled at her. "We will watch the comedy tonight. We can always watch the other one on another day. I have the movies all week." The decision made, he went back to eating the delicious dinner. The wine was very nice too. It was as if she had matched it perfectly to the food she had cooked. She definitely knew what she was doing. He was very impressed. She would make some lucky guy a great wife some day.

"Alright that sounds good" Once they were both done eating Lily started to clear the table. Moving the empty dishes into the kitchen placing them in the sink for when she was ready to wash them. "Well just let me pick up and if you don't mind i should change out of clothes that are not covered in flour. then we can watch the movie if you like"

Tyler finished eating and leaned back in his chair with a smile. It had been one of the best meals of his life. He got up when Lily started clearing the table. At her comment he smiled. "Sure, that sounds good. I'll get things set up down here. Feel free to take your time." He let her go do what she needed and he started making popcorn and some nachos for them to have as snacks as they watched the movie. He didn't make much though, since he was already quite full. As both were in the process of being made he got the movie set up in the living room.

Lily nodded and washed the dishes and picked up the kitchen. It wasn't long before she had it cleaned up and she went upstairs to clean herself up. It took a few moments to pick out what she wanted to wear. She figured she was change into something a little comfortable. So she found a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt. They were differently comfortable, but with lily body type they looked almost sexy as well. But that happen with a lot of her clothes.

Once was finally all cleaned up she returned down stairs and entered the living room where Tyler had set up the movie

Tyler was in the kitchen pulling the nachos out of the oven when Lily came downstairs. He got them onto a plate and the popcorn into a bowl with melted butter drizzled over it. He carried both things into the living room and saw Lily there. She was dressed simply but still looked very good. He was really starting to wish she wasn't who she was. Then again, by being who she was to him it probably helped him keep restraint and not make a fool of himself by saying or doing something when she didn't like him in that way.

He put the two dishes on the coffee table and then got settled on the couch. He smiled at Lily as he picked up the remote control. A few button pushes and the movie was starting. He relaxed and prepared to enjoy the film.

Lily had taken a seat on the same couch. She sat near him but not to close wanting give him his space but yet she wanted to be close to him. It seemed so foolish though since she thought he would never have the same feelings for her as she did for him. But part of her wanted to try to get closer to him. As the movie played she found herself getting colder and she grabbed teh blanket off the back of couch. she draped son across herself and then looked to him "would you like some blanket?"

Tyler didn't think anything at all about Lily's choice to sit on the same couch he was on. It simply made sense as being the best spot to watch the movie from. Plus, he did enjoy the proximity to her. The movie started and he casually watched and ate some of the nachos and popcorn.

After a while Lily's movement caught his eye and he saw her wrapping a blanket around herself. When she asked if he wanted some of it he smiled. "Sure, why not. It is a bit cold in here and I don't feel like getting up to turn up the thermostat." He shifted so he was closer to her and then got the blanket so it was over both of them. It wasn't huge, so they had to sit fairly close to share it.

He tried to get settled in to continue watching the movie, but had trouble. He had to sit close to Lily, but didn't want it to be awkward. So he sat with his legs almost glued together and his hands in his lap. It wasn't very comfortable. He knew it would be most comfortable with an arm around her and relaxing with her close. He was tempted to do it, but really feared what might happen if she didn't like it. She had only moved in the night before. He didn't want to do anything that might make her want to leave.

Lily tryed not to smile as he moved closer to her. She liked having him closer to her. She was starting to notice more and more that he feelings for Tyler were changing rapidly. She had always liked him, and thought him to be a wonderful man, but she thought he would never ever go for a girl like her. But still she liked to dream.

After a while she noticed he did not look that comfortable. her forehead wrinkled. "tyler you look stiff as a board sitting there. Why don't you make yourself more comfortable. Do what ever you need to i won't mind" Lily secretly hoped he would move closer to her.

Tyler focused as much as he could on the movie. When Lily noticed him sitting the way he was and made her suggestion he simply smiled softly and gave a slight nod. He stayed as he was for a minute but gradually relaxed. Eventually they were in more contact. It still wasn't too comfortable though. He knew what would be the most comfortable. He very slowly, cautiously, and nervously brought his arm up and across the back of the couch. He didn't wrap it around her to hold her closer, he made sure it barely touched her, but it still made it feel like they were closer and in a much more friendly position. He payed close attention to her reaction, not wanting to do something wrong.

Lily watched as he slowly began to move make himself more comfortable. He moved slow but he still moved closer. Finally he stopped and it wasn't as close as she was hoping. She bit her lip a moment then she got a little bolder and move closer to him. she tucked her feet underneath and then leaned against him. Hoping he didn't mind. she hoped he would hold her or something

Tyler got settled in as he was. It was better now. He was more comfortable and more relaxed. Just as he started to get back into the movie he noticed Lily move in even closer. She leaned in against him. He was surprised and a little confused by it. Still, it felt very nice to have her so close. It still didn't feel complete though. While he didn't know why she was doing this, he decided to take it the final step. He brought his arm down from the back of the couch and wrapped it around her, holding her a little closer. Once again he payed attention to her reaction, to make sure it wasn't bad. Now that he was as comfortable as he could be, he turned his attention back to the movie.

Lily smiled as she felt his hand wrap around her. it felt nice to have him this close to her. she finally turned back to watching the movie. as the the night went on lily finally fully relaxed around him. Her arm came up it draped across his lower stomach. She was sort of half laying down half setting up at that point just enjoying the moment between then more than the movie.

Tyler really enjoyed their position now. He was glad that Lily didn't seem to mind at all. He knew that he would be trying to figure it out for a while though. He simply didn't think that she could like him in a way other than as a friend. In the back of his mind he started to hope that they might be able to be more than just friends some day. Still, he convinced himself that it could not and would not happen.

When the movie ended he was so comfortabled that Tyler took the remote and turned on some of the special features on the disc, just so they could stay in that position for a little longer. He was quite happy. He wished that the moment wouldn't ever end, but he knew that eventually it would have to.

Lily smiled softly as he turned on the special features. She so very glad he did she didn't want the night to end, it had turned out so perfectly. Lily looked up at him. "i hope you don't have to go the office tomorrow, because i wouldn't mind sitting her longer like this. its really nice, and i love spending time with you. But if you have to go bed soon i understand" Lily knew it was saturday tomorrow but she knew it was possiable he would have to go to work.

Back
Top Bottom