Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

Tyler smiled softly at her. He nodded slightly at her explaination. "Ok, that's fine. I'm sorry if I startled you. I'm going to bed now. I hope you can get to sleep and have a nice rest." He then turned and went upstairs to his room. His mind was filled with thoughts of her after seeing her standing there in just a night gown. Why did she have to be so attractive? It was going to make things harder to stay normal between them. He would just have to try to block her out of his mind, or at least the inappropriate thoughts. He tried to do that as he got ready for bed. It worked a little, but not completely. A few minutes later he fell asleep.

Lily sighed and finished making her tea and the returned to her room. She spent most of the night tossing and turning. She dreamed about her father, and her life now that he was gone, but she also dreamed about tyler, her new friend, and her heart hoped it would be something more some day. But she doubted it ever would be.

Tyler was lucky to have a dreamless sleep. Or at least that he didn't remember his dreams. Dreams that were about Lily. When he woke he got up and went to do his morning work out. Then he showered and got dressed. Once he was ready for the day he went downstairs and started making breakfast. He got the coffee machine going and made french toast with bacon and some scrambled eggs.

Lily a woke the next morning. She showered and got dressed him a pair of jeans and a simple top. The clothes although simple made he look sexy as they clung and shown off every curve. She made he way down stairs and into the kitchen were she found Tyler making breakfast. She smiled warmly at him "good morning"

When Lily arrived downstairs in the morning she surprised him. Tyler looked at her and saw that she was wearing some tight clothes. They covered her but did not hide much. He really saw her as a young, sexy girl. No longer could he look at her and simply see the grieving daughter of his former boss. It was very hard for him to accept it though. He forced himself to look away and placed a plate of food in front of her. "Good morning Lily. I hope you slept well." He tried hard to look at her as little as possible.

"yes i did" Lily smiled again at him. She did not have the most restful night sleep but she couldn't tell him that. It mostly because of him that she didn't. she couldn't stop thinking how handsome he was. "thank you for making breakfast, you didn't have to do that, i am sure you must be busy getting ready to go and everything."

Tyler grabbed the other plate and sat down with it. He smiled at Lily softly. He had to chuckle a little at her comment about him not having to make breakfast. He shrugged. "I had to make breakfast for myself. I just made more for you." He down played it a lot. He didn't want her thinking he was giving her special treatment. It might make things a little stranger between them. He did make himself breakfast each day, but normally he didn't make it as nice or as much.

Lily would take note to what time he normally got up to make sure she was up before him so he would no longer have to worry about making breakfast. "well thank you anyways, you are a really good cook" She smiled up at him as she ate her breakfast.

Tyler ate his breakfast in silence for a minute. He enjoyed the food. He smiled softly at Lily's thanks. He looked over at her, still a little surprised by her clothes. He hadn't known her to dress quite like that before. He had to say something. "So, are you trying to catch the eye of one of the guys at your school? If so, I think you will do it. You look very nice this morning." He smiled and then continued eating.

Lily blushed when she said she looked down. But she had to shake her head when he said she was trying to catch the eye of a guy at school. She was trying to get him to notice her. "no, the guys at school can be like children. I don't want that i want something more serious. But its hard to find that because most guys are just trying to get at my father's money"

Lily's reasoning made sense, but it only renewed his curiosity. Tyler nodded to her. "Ok, I understand that. Don't worry, in a few years when they are closer to my age they will be more mature. Still, I am a little surprised by your clothes. Then again, I guess the times I met you before were more formal occasions. I never really saw what you normally wear on a day to day basis. Still, I bet you will catch someone's eye like that. I just hope he is a good guy for you." He smiled.

He did hope that she could find a good guy. He didn't think he would be a possibility in her eyes, or that it would be appropriate. He knew that she would turn heads though. She was looking very attractive. If she had been a few years older and not the child of his former boss, he would have definitely asked her out, or done something. Yet, because of the circumstances and who she was, it stopped him. It would take something to convince him she could be interested in him, and get him past the fact of who she was.

Lily shrugged a little "i hope can find someone, but its hard." Lily bite her lip a moment. part of her wanted to be bold and ask him out on a date. He was everything she looking for and yet so much. But she was shy, so she felt foolish. "Tyler, how would you go about letting someone know you wanted to maybe turn a friendship into something more."

At Lily's question he was a little surprised. It was a little dissapointing though. In his mind it confirmed that she was not interested in him. Still, it was good for her. He smiled at her. "Ah, so you do have someone in mind. I must say, he is a lucky man. As for how to let him know, I am not sure. It depends on each individual person. Maybe spend some time with them, more than normal. If they don't ask you out after that, maybe make some suggestive comments, or take them out somewhere as a friend and turn it into more of a date, if you don't feel like just asking them out. If none of that works, you might be left with only the option of just telling them or asking them out, or some other bold gesture. I hope that helps, and I hope it works out for you." He smiled again as he finished his food and took his plate over to the dishwasher.

Lily listen as he explained what he thought might do. She bit her lip sighed when he got from the table. It took her a moment but after taking a deep breath she rose from the table she met him at the dishwasher. "oh so is that how you would want a woman to approach you?" Lily paused for a moment and then looked at him. Her eyes nervously locked on him because what she had planned next to ask was certainly different for her. "well its Friday night, and if you don't have any plans, perhaps i can cook dinner and then we can watch a movie together tonight."

Lily was apparently full of surprising questions. Once again, when she asked if that would be how he would want a woman to approach him, he wasn't sure what to think. Her following question added to that feeling. He turned and looked at her. She was looking right at him. Now he had a lot to think about. His initial decision was that the two questions were not connected. He smiled. "Sure, that sounds nice. You can take a look at the movies I have and what is on tv. If you see something you like there, then we can watch that. If not, I can pick something up on the way home." Then he remembered the potential problems. "Oh, and remember to try to avoid the media or at least avoid having them follow you here."

Lily smiled when he accepted watching a movie with her. It seemed as though a wieght was lifted off her shoulders and could breath again. "well if like why don't you pick a movie up on your way home. That way you don't have to watch something you have already seen." She smiled again at him. "And i will be careful if i have to go out today" Since she was not enrolled at this moment she might not have to go out if he had everything she needed to make dinner.

Tyler nodded and thought of what movie he should pick up on the way home. When she said she would be careful he smiled. He thought about what he had to do that day. He had a fair bit of work to get done, not all for the company. He also had a lot he wanted to do for Lily to help her out. He was about ready for work and looked ovar at Lily once more. "I am going to head off to work now. I need you to pull your car out of the drive way so I can get out. Then you can go in and have your car off the street. Which reminds me. I have a spare key to the house for you, a set of keys for the various doors." He went over to the counter and grabbed a key chain out of a bowl and handed them to Lily.

Lily happily took the keys "thank you i hope you have a good day at work" She then went out the car and moved it for him. Once he was gone for the day lily went right to work. She spent the morning cleaning the house. making 1 room was perfect before moving on to another.

Once the house was clean lily went on to making dinner. She snooped around the kitchen looking for everything she needed. Lucky for her he had everything she needed. She thought it was cute how well stocked his kitchen was.

She first set out on making homemade bread. then homemade pasta sauce. then homemade pasta and finally home made meat balls. Part of her wanted to thank him for taking her in like this, but the other part hoped it would help to romance him. She just didn't know if he even wanted her that way.

While Lily moved her car Tyler went and gathered his things for work. He waved to Lily as he drove off to the office. He hoped Lily would have a good day. He also hoped she did not do too much work. He didn't want her at his house as a maid, he wanted her there to help get her back on her feet.

When he got to the office he parked in his spot and entered the building. He went to his office and spent the first hour doing some company work. Then he got into doing things for Lily. The first thing he did was call a bank. He spent time talking with them and organising a student loan for her. It really wasn't hard since she would be rich after graduation.

The next thing he did was call her school. They still had to do paperwork to get the loan, but he got the school to agree to talk with Lily. If she got the loan soon enough she could register for classes before it got too far into the semester. If she didn't, then she would have to wait until the next semester. He would leave that up to Lily. He spent a little more time trying to tone down the media attention and also throw them off her trail. By now they knew she was no longer at the hotel, but they had no idea where she had gone. Tyler hoped it remained that way until things calmed down. He set up a lease of a car for her so she could use it without media or other people recognising her car. He hoped that it would help.

At the end of the day he picked up a couple of movies on the way home. He drove to the house and parked in the garage where there was space for two cars. He got a call saying that the new car would be delivered in just a short while. He had also picked up a key for it on the way home. He was happy and entered the main part of the house.

When he saw that Lily had cleaned his house he was surprised. It looked very good. He also felt bad though. He didn't want her to have to work like that all the time. He went annd found her and smiled. "Hey Lily, I'm home. I have some news for you." He tossed her the car key. "I got a car leased for you to use so you can drive around without people recognising you and possibly following you. I also organised a bank loan. You just need to do the paperwork at the bank tomorrow. Then you just need to talk to your school and discuss when you will return to classes, this semester or next semester, but it also depensd on how long it takes for the loan paperwork to go through."He smiled and waited for her reaction.

Lily was in the kitchen when Tyler returned home. She had been cooking all day and he face and clothes showed it. He was covered in flour from making the bread and pasta and there were a few splatters of sauce on her shirt. She looked at Tyler her eyes went wide "oh tyler you didn't have to do all that thank you, thank you!" With out thinking Lily rushed and hugged him. "thank you" She said again the pulled apart from the hug when she did she noticed she got some sauce on his work shirt. "damn it, i'm sorry, i got sauce on you. Her let me get it out before it sets." then without thinking Lily removed his shirt and took it over to the sink and ran it under cold water.

For once, Lily's actions were not a surprise. Her hug was expected and welcome. He smiled and hugged her back. What she did next though, that surprised him. She noticed sauce on his shirt, which he didn't mind at all. Before he knew what was happening she had pulled off his shirt and taken it to the sink. He stared at her for a moment, not sure what to do.

A few moments later he smiled and laughed. "Ok, I'll go get a clean shirt. I see you have been working hard today cleaning the house. You really didn't need to do that. I don't want to feel as if you are my maid. You aren't. You are a friend and you don't have to do all the work. I mean, as long as you feel you are not obligated to do cleaning around here, I'll feel a lot better." He stood there, still shirtless, hoping to hear that she understood before he went off to get a clean shirt.

Lily was still cleaning his shirt when she heard him laugh. She looked over to him and finally noticed she had taken his shirt without asking. She blushed, but it didn't keep her eyes from looking over his chest. it took her moment to break away from seeing his chest to answering his question. "i like to clean, and i wanted to help you. So don't even think that i feel obligated to do any of this"

Tyler felt better with Lily's answer. He'd heard her say it before, but he wanted to make sure. He smiled at her, nodded, and then turned to leave. He went up to his room and got changed into clothes that were more casual. When he was finished he heard a honk outside. He went downstairs and looked out a window to see the new car there in the driveway. He smiled and called Lily. "Hey Lily, your new car is here. If you have a minute, come take a look." He went outside and met the dealer and signed the paperwork. The car was now leased to Lily. She just needed to sign her name.

Lily had just finished putting his shirt in the washing machine when he called her. She paused a moment then went to door with him. She was still a mess but she didn't care. "Tyler are you sure about this, i mean it to much you have done so much for me already"

Tyler smiled at her and shook his head. "No, this isn't too much at all. This car has a practical purpose and helps both of us. Don't worry about it. It is only a lease and I have more than enough money for it."

As he finished talking the dealer came back over to them and grinned at the girl. "You're really lucky. This is a nice car. Lucky your boyfriend got it for you. I wish my girlfriend would get me something like a car." He obviously didn't realise who Lily was or what the relationship between Tyler and Lily was. He didn't care though. He only cared about the money.

Back
Top Bottom