Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking Her In (Josu_T and nightsorceress)

"you are just being evil you know that" She exclaimed as she bit her lip a little. She was loving every bit of his touches and it made her want more and more of him.

((sorry my post have been so bad lately just having big time writers block))

Tyler didn't respond to her calling him evil. He was just enjoying himself too much. He continued doing the same thing for a little while before he finally decided to go even farther. His hands moved from just gently playing with her breasts to teasing her nipples. He started kissing farther down her body. It wasn't long before he was kissing her pussy lips, softly licking and nibbling.

Lily never thought she would ever crave a mans touches. But he was quickly changing that. She was dying to feel more of him. Then he began to touch her sensitive womanhood and she began to moan. "oh Tyler" she said softly "i want you inside me again."

Tyler enjoyed kissing and licking Lily's pussy. As he did his dick steadily grew harder. He heard her start moaning and he knew what she wanted even before she said it. He nibbled on her clit for a moment longer and then lifted his head up. He said nothing as he grinned at Lily and moved up her body again. When he felt the tip of his cock pressing against her hot, wet cunt he leaned in and kissed her. Then he spoke softly, his lips brishing against hers. "What do you want? Tell me one more time."

as soon as she felt the tip of his member touch her wanting hole her hips bucked as she tried to take him inside her. But it provide be not use. Lily at him with pleading eyes and a cute pout on her face. "please Tyler do not toy with me. I want you deep inside me"

Tyler smiled as Lily told him again what she wanted. The moment the last word left her lips he pushed forward. With one long, smooth motion he slid the entire length of his cock into her tight pussy. He let out a soft moan and then kissed her. He started to move within her gently, but increasing speed and strength faster than he did the first time.

Lily seemed to sigh softly as he filled her. He satisfied her craving and now she longed for the climax that only he could bring. She kissed him back passionately. Her womanhood did not hurt her this time like the first time they made love. This time he just felt huge inside her and it was wonderful

Tyler felt Lily's kiss. It added to the amazing pleasure he got from her pussy squeezing him tightly. He thrust deep into her, trying to make her feel as good as possible. Very quickly he was pushing harder and moving faster than he had the first time. He let out long moans of pleasure and kissed her as much as he could.

Lily hips bucked to meet his thrusts. She moaned his name. Her pussy was growing wetter and wetter with the feeling him moving to hard and fast inside her. "i love you" She said in moan

Tyler definitely noticed that Lily was a lot more active. She was also moaning more. It really got him turned on. Her pussy was soaking wet and coating his cock in her juices. It made it very easy for him to slide the full length of his shaft into her obviously hungry cunt. She moaned that she loved him and he kissed her with all his love in response. She felt so good that he was unable to really form words. He knew that it wouldn't be too long before he reached his climax.

Every time his cock entered her she felt like it was pushing her closer and closer to her climax. It was almost to much. Then her inner walls spasm and she came hard around his cock. She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him

Tyler felt the pleasure build up within him. He knew that at any moment he would lose control. The moment was when Lily reached her orgasm. The feeling of her spasming pussy around his cock pushed him over the edge. He moaned her name into her lips and pushed as deep into her as he could get. A that instant he reached his peak, filling her up with his cum.

Lily panted as she came down off her climax. She felt him release inside her and to her it felt wonderful. their shared climax it made the feeling so much more real and passionate.

Tyler could barely believe how amazing he felt at that moment. His orgasm ended and he paused for a moment to catch his breath. A few seconds later he smiled down at Lily and slowly pulled out of her. He was still unable to speak though. He just moved to lay next to her again and lean in to kiss her softly.

It took a long moment but she slowly turned on her side to look at him. She had a soft smile on rosy lips. "you make me feel so wonderful do you know that"

Tyler had to smile because of what Lily said. He nodded. "I know that you make me feel amazing, so I would hope you feel the same way. So, what now? Is there anything you feel like doing? I just want to be near you, whatever we do." He kissed her a few more times and then waited to see what she wanted.

"well now i am starting to get hungry so made we can get something to eat"Lily knew it was now late afternoon so it wouldn't be long before they would get dinner. but she figured them having a lite snack would not hurt

Tyler nodded at her and kissed her softly a few times. Then he sat up in bed. He spent a few seconds there before getting up and quickly dressing in some casual clothes. He looked over at Lily. Once she was dressed he went over to her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her deeply. After a nice long kiss he pulled back and smiled at her. Then he took her by the hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen, happily holding her hand.

Lily slipped out of bed. She put her panties back on, then instead of putting her shirt back on she put the shirt that tyler had discarded earlier on. She smiled happily after there kiss. she followed him down stairs she entered the kithen with him "so what do you want."

Tyler chuckled a little about Lily wearing his shirt. When they got to the kitchen he looked at what was there and shrugged. "Sandwiches will be just fine. I've got some stuff in the fridge so we can make some good ones. We can get something good for dinner in a few hours." He kissed her softly and then went to the fridge and got out some things to make sandwiches. He laid it all out and then started to make one for himself, letting Lily make her own since he didn't know what she liked yet.

Lily kissed him back softly then watched him get the sandwich stuff. It sounded nice to have just a sandwich then a good dinner later on. Lily leaned against the counter for a moment then moved closer to him. She wrapped her arms around him from behind. She kissed his neck and then his earlobe for a few minutes before playfully letting go and started to make her own sandwich.

Tyler was barely able to focus as Lily held him and kissed him. He smiled happily and relaxed. When she let go and started making her own sandwich he finished making his. Once it was done he went and sat at the table. He pulled a chair up right next to his, but also sat far enough away from the table so if she wanted she could even sit on his lap.

Lily smiled to herself as he finished making his sandwich and took a seat on the table. She followed him and took a seat next time. She wanted to give him a chance to eat his sandwich.

Tyler smiled at Lily as she sat next to him. He ate a bit of his sandwich and wrapped an arm around her. He quickly ate the food and then relaxed, enjoying Lily's company. He waited until she was finished. Then he leaned in clsoer and kissed her. When he pulled back again he grinned. "So, what would you like to do now? We could try going out somewhere. As long as we're careful."

Lily moved to sit on his lap once he was done eating. it was wonderful being so close to him. "well we can't live caged up forever so it would be nice to go out." She kissed him softly "but first i would like to take a shower."

Back
Top Bottom