Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blast From The Past (ChurchxMoon)

Max was larger than the other and it truly was far too easy to hold the other still to prolong the waiting before finally giving them both what they wanted. Evan's reaction after he had cum was amusing to watch, him agreeing with what he'd said without even questioning it. He was sure he'd not even heard him and wondered what he could get him to agree to with him being so out of it at the moment. He laid down in the bed, taking in this moment of being happy and safe with someone he'd loved for so long he didn't even know what it was like before him. His phone went off a few minutes later and he grumbled a few curses before getting up and answering it. He didn't get calls often but when he did they were generally important. It was a fairly short phone call followed by another and then Max came back into the room with a fairly sour look on his face, looking down at the other and then climbing on the bed and curling himself in the others arms. "That was my publicist. Apparently I have to go to London for the release of my book in Europe. He said I couldn't get out of it. And then I called my mom cause they were thinking of coming up soon so I told them they couldn't come up then so they're coming up sooner than they planned before. So like next week or something" he muttered, putting his face in the others chest and swearing to himself.

He was still running scenarios in his mind of some way that he could get out of both trips. He wasn't exactly ready for his parents to meet Evan yet, especially as his boyfriend or whatever the hell they were and he really didn't feel like going to London since he knew Evan wouldn't be able to come with him there. Anywhere else in the US they would've probably been able to swing it pretty easy but he couldn't go back to the place where they were actively looking for him. "You'll have to sleep in the guest room. I'll give them my room and I'll just sleep on the couch or something I guess" he muttered. It would be enough to have Evan there, letting them in on the fact that they were sleeping together would probably kill both of them then. He remembered then he'd told Evan that it was his parents fault that he'd essentially disappeared "you can't let them know that you're the one I was talking to online" he didn't know what they'd do but it wouldn't be good. "I'll just tell them we met through your sister that I'm friends with and you wanted to move over here and needed somewhere to live and she knew I had room" he said, knowing this was going to be a rough few weeks ahead of him with all of this shit going on. "I'm going to need to clean" he muttered, thinking about covering the dead body smell, the smell of sex, and essentially hiding his 'sex dungeon' in case they wanted to check out the basement for some reason. It was honestly too much for him to deal with right then.

Evan would normally have been very annoyed to be held down so easily. he was too lost in pleasure to care at the moment so he simply babbled and begged until he finally got what he wanted. strongest orgasm he'd ever had, ever. how had it taken him this long to find Max? Jesus he was never letting the other go, ever again. he groaned as the phone rang and shook his head before he blinked at him. "...your going to London?" he asked, startled before he grimaced at the mention of his parents. "hey. take it easy." he suggested. "seriously, calm down a little bit, your going to make yourself sick." he warned, patting the others knee.

"okay. look. we'll set up the guest room for your parents and i'll sleep in the basement." he suggested. "we can get another bed easily enough and it would be pretty fun to have a bed down there close to the toys." he admitted with a smile. "i'll buy one before your folks get here and i'll explain that the darkness of the basement and the cool air helps with my debilitating migraines. we already said i was here for health reasons, better stick to the story." he suggested. "i already know better than to admit i knew you before my sister sent me here." he promised. "we'll say she sent me here because she knew you had room for me and wouldn't mind letting me stay, since my parents where less than understanding of my medical problems and kicked me out. it's mostly the truth." he admitted. "since everyone already thinks my sister is your girlfriend we'll just keep up with that story." he promised. "we'll move your 'stalker' fetish downstairs into the Kink room for now and we'll hide that door behind a dresser we can put down there for my clothes." he suggested. "they won't want to go down there if i'm basically living down there, invasion of privacy and all that. it's going to be fine. i promise."

He nodded when the other asked if he was going to London, trying to calm his breathing to keep himself from having a panic attack while the other was speaking. Max simply nodded to what he was suggesting, still looking unhappy about it all but very visibly calming down about the whole situation. Without hardly moving away from Evan he typed a number into his phone and put it to his ear "my parents are coming....yes, tomorrow is fine" he said, the line going dead after that short time. "They'll fix it. They've done it before." It was all he gave the other and then typed in another number "are you free in about an hour? Great, see you then" he said, looking up at the other "wanna go with me to the salon?" he asked, always dreading this part when he had to go out in 'public'. He got out of bed to put some clothes on, seemingly lost in thought before he spoke while buttoning his jeans "what are we? Sex buddies, friends with benefits, are we dating?" he asked, really wanting to know. When they were younger he'd have said he was his boyfriend, it hadn't mattered that they hadn't met in person or that they were fairly young. It was completely real and he would've fought anyone who said otherwise. He grabbed a damp towel and cleaned the other up before straddling him for a moment, kissing him roughly and pulling on his hair "I want you to come with me" he whined softly, he didn't want to leave the other here while he was in London and it wasn't fair that he was being asked to. He'd calmed down and finally put on a shirt, a soft pink one, and stared at himself in the mirror, looking at his hair that was going to be changed dramatically by the time they were finished today. He drove almost silently, holding the others hand while just thinking about what they'd have to do.

Going into the salon he smiled as a girl came out with bright red spiky hair and tattoos lining both arms who came to greet him with a kiss on the cheek "Maria, how are you doing?" he asked, she responded though was clearly more interested in the male that was standing behind him "oh, this is Evan, my boyfriend" he said, setting off a high pitched squeal of delight from the girl "oh! Max that's wonderful! He's so cute!" she told him, smiling at him brightly. "So we're going natural?" she asked and Max nodded before following her into the back. Another woman told Evan that he could sit wherever and help himself to any coffee or tea in the shop. When Max was finished the black and blue was gone, replaced by a dark chocolate brown that swept to the side instead of sticking up like it had. "It looks good, I'll come in after so you can fix it back though" he commented, paid and then left with Evan. "What do you think?" he asked, looking at it in the little mirror in the flap of his car, a grimace on his face. He hated that he needed to dye his hair for anything to do with his job so that he seemed more 'approachable' or 'presentable'. "Do you want to go see a movie?" he asked, wanting to go more for what they could do in the dark. He talked the other into it and bought out an entire theater for the simple fact that he didn't want to worry about trying to muffle the noises. He led the other into the darkened room and into the middle of the seats, pushing the other down into one and straddling him "I want you to fuck me so hard that people walk by and think it's a horror film" he whispered into his ear, grinding down against him and pulling his shirt off. This had always been one of those things he'd always wanted to do and if Evan's memory served him he'd remember a younger Max telling him that with a bright blush on his face. He really wanted to be bent over the seats and be spanked before being fucked from behind.

he smiled a little. "it's going to be okay." he promised before blinking. "they? Fix what?" he asked, a little baffled by the sudden switch in Max's moods. his lover had been like that as kids too, it had never failed to throw Evan off kilter. "Salon!?" he asked, yes lighting up. he loved Salons! maybe he'd get his hair cut. "do they do manicure?" he asked. uncaring of how gay it made him sound. what did he care? he'd dull it down a bit for Max's parents of course. no need for them to throw a fit because there was a gay boy living with their son. "i was thinking we where lovers. or boyfriends... soul mates?" he mused. "something along those lines." he admitted. "and i don't know if dating is the word we want. well, i suppose that time we went for pizza can count as a date." he pondered with a grin as he watched the other clean him up. "i know. we'll video chat while your gone. just like when we where kids." he promised as he kissed the other again. "and i'll be here when you get back." he promised.

"hello." Evan chirped, grinning. "do you do manicure? i love your hair!" Evan had always loved hair shops and boutiques. "i know! he's so gorgeous isn't he?" Evan asked, grinning as he eyed up max, completely missing the fact that they where talking about him. he settled in and sipped some good strong tea. strong enough that even the biggest tea drinker in the shop wanted to wrinkle her nose. "...i hate it." Evan grumbled. "you look... common." he grumbled, sulking as he played with the newly dyed strands. "like every other run of the muck, mud crawler." he grumbled, crossing his arms and pouting that his boyfriend looked 'approachable and presentable' but didn't say anything else about it. so long as he made his hair nice again later he didn't mind. at least he'd sell books this way.

"i'd love to." he agreed with a grin. "it's a date." he stated happily, hiding his snickers when Max simply bought the entire room for the night. "ooooh, kinky." he growled, tangling his hand in the others hair and pulling him down for a kiss, humming eagerly as he rocked his hips into Max. "off." he ordered with a growl. "i'm going to make you scream. and i'm not going to let you cum until you do." he pushed Max into position, using a shoestring to tie Max's hands behind his back, running his nails slowly, gently down the skin, watching the skin turn pink under the pressure. "god i love having you like this. weak, helpless, at my mercy." he moaned, stroking Max's cock before using his other shoelace to fashion a makeshift cocking. "don't you look pretty?"

Max forgot that he was really bad about flipping moods and topics quickly and without warning. He'd always forgotten to share his train of thought with the other when his brain was running too fast for his mouth to keep up. He laughed a little at the other, forgetting how much of a girl he was "yeah, they do manicures. I'll bring you back another day so we can both get one" he offered, looking down at his nails. He'd do a clear coat if he did it before he left for England, if not he'd get some sort of color just because he assumed Evan might like it if he dressed up and he thought it was fun occasionally. He nodded and smiled at the others explanation, liking what he'd said about their relationship. "Yeah, we can definitely video chat while I'm gone" he agreed, wanting him to come but it wasn't worth the risk even trying to get him in or out of the country with his situation at the moment. "You had better fucking be here when I get back or I'd hunt you down and kick your fucking ass" he threatened though it was lighthearted and he kissed him afterwards. He loved kissing him. He loved just being around him but he'd always dreamed of kissing him, the one normal thing that most couples could do that they never could and he was going to take advantage of every opportunity.

At the salon he couldn't help the red that spread across his face as Evan very obviously looked him up and down and totally misunderstanding that they were speaking about him. He would definitely have to bring him back here to get a manicure, he was too cute and he was more than happy to have a spa day with him even if it was almost overwhelmingly gay. Max looked even more upset with Evan saying he hated it too. He thought maybe he'd be able to deal with it a little more maybe if Evan didn't think it looked too bad. He was even more self conscious with it than normal, chewing on his fingernail while he was driving and thinking about the fact that he'd have to deal with it for at least two more weeks of him hating it and knowing that Evan hated it and he was getting to the point where he didn't really care whether or not his publicist wanted it that way or not. He'd always done things with his hair, different colors and styles and had enjoyed expressing himself that way, even when he was younger and he absolutely hated having to go to this dingy brown color that just made him so forgettable.

He moaned as the other pulled on his hair, hearing his voice with the growl just turning him on as the other came up to meet his thrusts with his own. "Oh, I hope that's a promise" he told him, only pulling a little as his hands were tied behind his back. Max's back arched as he felt the nails run down his skin and moaning as the other spoke again. "Oh fuck, Ev" he gasped as he felt the other tying the shoelace around his cock, his hips moving on their own. "Well you do have the best view in the house" he muttered, shaking his ass a little and glancing up as the movie started and the lights dimmed even further. He wasn't even sure what movie he'd paid for but it must have been in theaters for a while since it was a smaller room. "Spank me, spank me hard and punish me, please Ev. Punish me hard and fuck me" he groaned. He'd go back and get it dyed again and just tell his publicist to suck it. That he didn't care anymore and he was going to do what he wanted.

he grinned. "excellent. i like it." he agreed, clapping his hands together. "we better video chat." he stated with a grin. "and make sure you take my sister with you, i want to see you kiss her." he teased, mostly because it was disgusting and he had a filthy sense of humor. and also because it would cement the 'idea' that Max was straight and would keep people from assuming things about him and Evan. "you know... that could be fun." he admitted with a grin. "sort of like the ferals do in those nasty books you read. hunt down the Submissive and then fuck him into submission. we should do that out in the woods sometime. take turns being the sub." he teased with a chuckle. mostly because it was HIM who read those 'filthy books'.

"we can fix it." Evan promised Max with a nod. "stop chewing on your nail." he ordered gently. "i know it's a crappy look on you, if you had more of a chubbier face it would look really cute." he admitted. "but it just doesn't look right. we'll fix it." he promised. "we'll get the girls to make your hair black. black looks better on you, and some lighter highlights, this solid color just doesn't suit you." he admitted as he played with the others hair. "a bit of a trim here, maybe here." he muttered. "we'll keep it longer of course, because i like grabbing it and you look weird with short hair." he muttered, smiling at him. "it's not that bad. your peeps just have no imagination. you'll sell more books being a heartthrob than if you look 'approachable.'. can i stab the person who told you to do this?" he asked. "maybe if i stab her, you won't have to go to London."

he smirked as he watched Max. "of course it's a promise you little slag." he teased. "yeah you love this so much. helpless, turned on, fucked anyway i want to fuck you." he growled, shivering as he stroked the red lines he'd just made with his nails. "yeah. you like it when i hurt you, don't you? little Slut, little Slag, little Cunt." he growled, grinning at him. he loved calling the other names. "i fucking love how responsive you always are." he groaned with a smirk, watching the others hips thrust helplessly. "i do have the best view in the house, now shut up the movie's starting." he ordered with a grin, bringing his hand down across Max's ass. slapping first one cheek and then the other, growling eagerly as he smacked again and again, tormenting eager flesh before lowering his head, bringing the others ass up by forcing Max's head down intot he seat of te chair and drove his tongue into that tight, hot little hole.

Max had to admit that he was just a little more than surprised to hear what just came out of the others mouth. He had to think about it just to make sure that they were talking about the same person. "You want to see me kiss her? How about I set up a camera and you can watch me fuck her brains out?" he asked a little mindlessly, not really meaning it but forgetting how kinky and twisted Evan was and also thinking about just how hot it could be to have Evan watching him fuck someone else when he didn't feel anything for them and was only doing to to drive his lover nuts. Much to his dismay, his brain was even starting to come up with scenarios in which he'd be able to get her alone and talk her into it though he knew she wasn't dating and she'd always sort of had feelings for him. He laughed a little, shaking his head at the other. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't as kinky as Evan sometimes. Max was only happy to be submissive to the other, he'd get great pleasure out of pushing Evan up against a tree and making him scream out in the middle of the woods.

He pulled his finger out of his mouth with a small huff, glancing at the other sideways and nodding at his thoughts, blushing just a little as the other admitted that he liked being able to grab and pull his hair. He'd never liked his hair all that short but he liked hearing the other say that he liked it the way Max himself liked it too. "Well you can't exactly stab her since she's already in London and also for the fact that you'll be wanted here as well as there and I don't really want to have to deal with that" he admitted to the other "plus, I actually get along with her most of the time. Though I think I might just tell her to fuck her opinion of my hair up her ass and do what I want with it" he told the other, planning on thinking about it a little more but still fairly set on going back to get it dyed back to normal. He ran a hand through it, pulling it upwards so it might stand up even a little bit, always liking the 'messy' look much better than the frat boy look he was sporting now.

God, it would be so much easier if Evan could just come with him. He'd always wanted to visit London where they could do all the touristy things and walk around like normal couples in love. Maybe they could go to New York sometime when some of this calmed down a little bit and they weren't actively searching for him. He didn't know how he'd be able to deal with crowds though and he didn't want him getting the urge to act like himself the way he had before. "Yes yes yes yes yes, I love this, I love when you hurt me" he moaned, hearing the names and smirking a little. They'd done this when they were younger and he'd always loved when Evan called him names "I'm your little cunt, fuck your little cum-slut" he whined while his hands strained at the shoe lace a little. He cried out in surprise as his ass was hit, the noise turning into a moan quickly, each hit followed by a short gasp of surprise and followed by a contented sigh. He put his face down in the seat of the chair, spreading his legs and moaning loudly as he felt the tongue against his ass. "Oh Fuck Yes!" he gasped, hips moving a little as his cock looked for friction and a little bit of relief. "Oh God. Fuck me Ev, please fuck your little slut. Fuck your cunt please fuck me" he begged, pushing back against the tongue in his ass.

he snickered a little. "not really, but considering how gay you are, it would be amusing." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head before he licked his lips. "now there's an idea. watching you fuck someone. we should do that." he growled, nodding. "just not my sister. she actually has feelings for you and as much as i hate the rest of my family, my sister i do love. a bit." he admitted, sulking before he smirked. "anyone else you come across is certainly fair game though." he teased with a smirk. "you should find some cute rent-boy while your in London and fuck his brains out so i can watch."

"...i can't even stab her a little? i could get one of my boys back in London to do it." he offered, smiling a little. "oh alright. since you like her and all." he grumbled, pouting a little. "in any case, you'll sell more books looking sexy anyway." he admitted. "your Semi-famous, you should look the part." he admitted with a grin.

"that's right, you love this you little Slag." he growled. "your gagging for it aren't you? sopping wet, look at you." he growled eagerly. grinning as Max affirmed the name calling. "oh i'll fuck you when i want to fuck you, i think you need to be punished for being a little cock tease first. walking around all sexy like that." he growled, grinning as he smacked the others ass, making it stink but stopping before any permanent color was gained. "hold still you little slut. your going to take what i give you and nothing more." he growled, slapping the others thighs now. punishing him for rocking his hips before gripping those luscious hips tighter and driving his tongue back in, tormenting his little lover. they had an hour and a half to go before the movie ended, he intended to use every second. "that's it. that's it. take it." Evan growled as he popped the top off of a bottle of lube he'd brought with. he carried it everywhere. never knew when you might find someone you wanted to fuck. he slid inside of Max, one finger at a time, slow, sensual and tormenting. he played with the prostate all he wanted, because Max couldn't cum and he loved the desperate sounds his lover made.

Max nodded in agreement "I'll find some little twink and make sure I've got cameras set up so that you can watch" he promised, thinking he could probably get away with it a couple times before Evan got too jealous. Maybe he'd get lucky and Evan would want to tie him up and punish him when he got back home. He'd get the best of both ends on this deal. "Maybe if you only stabbed her once and she'd make a full recovery. Then I'd get a little extra publicity for my book and you'd get to vent some anger knowing she made me make my hair look like shit" he smiled. He'd never really cared enough to try and fight with her about it but with Evan to back him up and give him ideas he didn't really see why it was that big of a deal that he had dyed hair to begin with. What should it matter what the author looks like?

He made more noise as he was being smacked, enjoying himself immensely at the moment. He'd been getting pretty much everything he wanted and his begging didn't have that same sort of ring of desperation as it was about to take on. He squirmed a bit as his hips were held, testing out Evan's hold on him and apparently it was pretty tight. "Oh fuck" he whined, moving less as he started to accept his fate. The slickness of the fingers surprised him, his body jerking a bit before looking back at the other "why in the fuck did you bring lube to the salon?!" he questioned him before he realized how little he cared at the moment. His whining had taken on a deep and pitiful timbre as there was so much pleasure washing through him and yet he wasn't even close to being able to cum. He glanced up at the movie, realizing then that maybe Evan was a little too good at time management and would torment him throughout the entire thing. "Oh god, fuck me Evan. Please I need your big cock in my ass, fuck your little cunt please" he whined, the fingers inside of him were driving him nuts as they hit every little spot that sent pleasure through his body.

he smirked. "sweet." he growled. he knew he'd punish Max for it once he got home, but that was part of the fun. honestly Evan didn't care if Max slept with someone else, so long as he had permission first and didn't have emotional attachments to them. "i could just stab her the once. i could claim that i thought she was trying to hurt you or something." he mused with a grin. "or i'll just have one of my boys mug her, stab her in the leg and run away. plenty of publicity then." he decided. "or i could have her kidnapped. that could be fun." he paused. "or i could have YOU kidnapped." he muttered. "that would really be some publicity." he teased with a grin. "i could even demand some money for your safe return." he mused, snickering. "that would be awesome, huh?" he asked with a smirk.

he smirked as Max moaned and yelled and gasped and begged. it was simply delicious, it really was. "i bring Lube with me everywhere. i am a chronic rapist." he pointed out. "plus, i was hoping to have sex in your car again." he admitted with a chuckle as he tormented and teased his lover. "oh no. not yet. it's only been a half an hour my pretty slut." he stated with a smirk. "you have another thirty minutes to go." he warned, grinning viciously as he teased the other, driving Max wild and insane with need. and as promised, didn't stop until another half an hour had passed before finally sinking deep into that tight ass. "mmm fuck, your so tight even after all that work. might have to... mmm, get you a butt plug, just so you'll always stay wet and open for me." he groaned, thrusting fast and hard into his helpless boyfriend, who still couldn't cum. "maybe, aaa. put it in you so that every time i cum, you have to feel it inside of you for hours after, humm? do you want to cum my pretty little slut? do you need to cum?" he wondered, smirking. "maybe if your a good boy, i'll let you cum after i do."

Max made a slight face at the thought of the woman being stabbed. He wasn't really a fan of hurting people when there wasn't much to gain (regardless of what he'd done in the past). He thought a little about the idea and shrugged "don't tell me if you plan on doing it or not. I don't want to be in on it so I don't have to pretend like I didn't know what was going on, though it might help me get a little fuck toy for the night" he admitted with a smirk "don't fuck up my schedule though, I hate having to reschedule and I don't want to be there any longer than I really have to" he admitted to the other, trusting his judgement and his faith in those still in London to follow his orders even if he wasn't physically there to enforce them. He'd never been kidnapped before. He didn't know if he really wanted to be, especially when Evan wouldn't be there to do anything for him if they decided to turn and keep him there longer than agreed or what they'd been told. He knew how rough the men were and he wouldn't be able to take them if it was more than two, maybe three if they didn't hit him from behind or surprise him too bad.

He'd be ready to go home and order in some Chinese or pizza after all of this and then sleep, wrapped up in Evan happily. After the confession he couldn't really say that he was surprised that the other brought lube with him everywhere, rolling his eyes about mentioning having sex in his car "I told you, we are not doing it in my car" he muttered, the desire to speak about it at the moment was very low, worrying more about trying to get him to fuck him. Evan was doing a very good job at waiting patiently and driving him absolutely fucking nuts at the same time. Max let out a sigh of contentment and pleasure when he finally felt Evan push into him, his body relaxing slightly, not having realized that he had been that stiff to begin with. "Oh god yes, please I need to cum" he moaned, stretching out his fingers behind him as though it might help his arms out which were slowly starting to go numb and become very stiff. "Evan, come on" he whined, everything else in his mind was gone and all he wanted was to be able to cum and finally get the release he was craving and had been craving for probably 45 minutes now.

he chuckled a little. "oh don't worry, it'll be a complete surprise." he promised. "and i'll have you kidnapped at the end of the week so everything will be finished." he promised. "i have a couple of cute fuck toys you might be interested in. very willing." he snorted. "probably why i never touched them." he admitted, already planning on who to have in charge of the fake kidnapping. most of his boys where well and truly loyal. he took care of them, even now he was protecting them as best as he was able. they'd treat Max with the utmost of respects or there would be hell to pay.

he had to grin at how easy and malleable the other was being at the moment. so sweet, so cute. "oh, well i'll just have to buy a car myself so we can have sex in that one instead." he decided, snickering as he shook his head. "no. you'll cum when i tell you to cum and not a second sooner." he growled, smirking as he slowly rocked his hips, fucking the other at a pace that could be likened to a snail, dragging every inch of his cock against the others prostate with every movement. finally, finally he could take it no more, and untied the others hands so he could get the blood flowing again. "you touch your cock and i'll stop." he warned. "and make you sit with a stiffy all the way home." he warned, moaning as he started to really fuck the other, panting as he finally reached his climax, reaching down he tugged the shoestring off of Max's cock and let him cum, aided with Evan's hand. "that's it. oooh god. cum for me. pretty little slut. my delicious little slag." he moaned, still thrusting, milking himself out into Max's tight little ass.

Max smirked at the other "yes, I'm sure that's exactly why you didn't fuck them. You like a fight too much to have someone give it to you completely willingly" he teased, though he knew it was the reason entirely why he was a serial rapist. He was a little worried about being overtaken and used by the men but if Evan trusted them he'd go along with them because he trusted Evan, mostly because he was jealous and possessive enough that he'd get pissed and violent if he didn't get what he wanted and they hurt him. Of course he would immediately think that he needed to get his own car so they could fuck in it instead of just accepting that he wouldn't fuck him in his car. Although he was considering it more and more, especially if he thought he could get Evan to clean it out again afterwards. Max whined enough and would agree to just about anything at that point to get him to fuck him faster than he was at the moment. He gripped the seats around him once his hands were finally free, letting his fingers stretch and get the blood moving through his arms again.

Maybe if he wasn't so lost he'd have made a comment about how cute it was that Evan just said 'stiffy' like it wasn't a funny word to have just used. He was sure gibberish was just falling out of his mouth by now, not even paying attention. He cried out loudly as the other touched him and told him to cum, much to happy to oblige. Max closed his eyes after the white had exploded behind them, breathing heavily and leaning against the chairs for a couple minutes before finally pulling his clothes back on and sitting in a chair to catch the last few minutes of the movie that was left. He ran a hand through his hair and was still letting his breath return to normal "good movie" he commented softly with a slight smirk on his face, proudly wearing the 'just fucked' look. Max took the others hand and held it as they left the theater and walked to the car, letting it be a fairly quiet ride though he was pleased, stopping by the pizza place a picking up a couple pizzas for dinner and more than happy to have that for dinner laying in bed naked. He frowned a little while laying in bed, taking the others hand and looking at it "I'm going to tell them we're dating" he said up front, biting his bottom lip slightly. "I want you to move your stuff in here, I don't want to have to hide anything and if they care then they can just suck it" he said, still a little nervous but he didn't want to have to hide pretty much the most important person in his life, the one who had always been the most important person in his life.

he snorted. "i do like to fight." he agreed. though he'd never use Max the way he had the others. he loved Max, he wasn't about to hurt him. not when he finally had him. "i won't let them hurt you." he promised Max with a smile. "i would never risk your safety over something so stupid." he promised. "my boys are loyal to me, the Laughing Fox's know who makes their money and keeps them safe." he promised. it was the first time he'd referred to his Gang by name. explained the Japanese style demon Fox masks that the boys always wore when causing mischief.

he smirked as he fucked the other eagerly, groaning and growling as he rocked his hips, milking out his own orgasm as he felt the other spasming and shuddering underneath him. fuck that had felt wonderful. "there was only a minute or so left of the movie now and soon the credits where rolling. "it was okay. i lost interest." he admitted with a smirk, referring to the fact they'd just fucked through the entire movie. he held the others hand quite happily, ignoring the fact that people where giving them odd looks. one of the managers was already racing to the theater they had vacated. by the time he discovered the 'mess' Evan and Max where long gone. the $200 tip Evan had left behind would sooth any ruffled feathers. he scarfed down a good portion of the Pizza. he freaking loved Pizza. "what?" he asked, looking shocked, and then worried. "Max are you sure? i don't mind being a secrete if your not ready for them to know." he promised. "i'm willing to do anything if it makes you happy, even if it means sleeping in the basement for a couple of days." he promised, stroking the others cheek. "i won't make you choose between me or your parents. i swear it." he promised. "i won't ruin your life like that. don't feel pressured just because you think i won't like it." he ordered softly, smiling at him. "as long as your happy, i'm happy too."

Max didn't much care what anyone else thought or even considered them having to clean up their mess. He didn't catch Evan leaving them money, especially since he bought the theater out but he supposed it was probably a good thing to leave them a little extra incentive to keep them from kicking them out indefinitely since he'd have no issue doing this again sometime. He had to smirk watching the other eat so much pizza. It was such an easy thing for food but it was just so good it was hard to resist. It was a little strange hearing Evan talk about the gang. It felt almost like it was part of a previous life but it was still current and relevant and couldn't really be dismissed.

The man nodded when the other questioned him about his decision. "I want them to know" he told the other, seeming more determined now. "I don't want to have to keep hiding who I am from them. I'm sure they know and that they've known for a while but was just hoping it was a phase or something. There's no use pretending to be someone I'm not from my own family." Max kissed the other and ran a hand through his hair "besides, I don't even think I could bear making you sleep in the basement so far away from me. I want you right here where I can hold you at night and suck you off in the morning" he teased though he'd be more than happy to make it a reality. Now that he was used to sleeping with him and knew how great it was there wasn't anything in him that made him want to go back to sleeping alone knowing that he was in the same house and could just be sleeping with him. Going to London would be tough in itself. He didn't want to leave but maybe if he spent some time with his gang it'd be more like spending some time getting to know him a little better from the time when they weren't spending every available moment video chatting with each other.

he smiled a little as he watched the other, his head tilted a little. "if your sure." he agreed. "i'll stand with you." he promised, wiping his mouth with a napkin before he leaned into the other. "and if we have to, we can always move to France, or Australia or something." he admitted. "they're much more progressive." he admitted with a nod. "if it makes you happy Max, i'm willing to do anything." he admitted as he gently kissed the other back. "i have to admit, i would have been pretty miserable in the basement." he admitted with a chuckle. "i don't think i could go two entire weeks without sex." he admitted. "i might manage a week." he admitted with a chuckle. "and you better own up to that blowjob in the morning promise." he ordered playfully as he pulled the other in for another kiss. "now then." he muttered as he snuggled the other. "i think i want you to fuck me." he admitted with a grin. "i want to feel you inside me at least once a day from now until you have to leave for London." he ordered, nibbling on Max's neck. "when are your parents due to arrive?"

"Of course I'm sure. I've only ever needed you. Sure it would be tough to lose them but you mean so much more to me. You've always been there even when I fucked up you always loved me" he told the other, kissing him happily. He had grown so fond of being able to kiss him as he liked. He nodded at the suggestion of the man "I wouldn't mind moving somewhere out of the country. I don't need to be here to work and honestly a change of scenery would be fantastic" he admitted to him. "I would have hated leaving you in the basement. I would've had you sneak up here regardless" he said, smiling at him. He smirked a little at the other, speaking about the blowjob and then also having Max fuck him at least once a day until he left. "Don't worry my love. I'll wake you up with a nice blowjob and then fuck you nice and slow until you're begging for my cock. And the next day I'll fuck you so hard you won't even want to move and I'll have to tell my parents you're sick and take them out. He made a face as he was trying to think of his phone conversation "I think they'll probably come within the next couple of days. When they say they're coming it's not much of a warning usually." He hated that sometimes. That they just showed up so suddenly.

he smiled at the other, feeling his chest go warm and fluttery. "i always have, i always do and i always will." he promised, kissing him back, smiling as he snuggled into the other. "you'd look adorable in a Beret." he teased with a smile. "of course, France is still a bit too close to London, so we might have to take a two year world trip first." he admitted with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "we could go see the seven wonders of the world. Stonehenge, the Great Wall of China, the Eifle Tower." he murmured with a smile. "we could go diving in the Australian Coral reef and lay naked in the french nudist beaches." he murmured with a smile. "all the while you could sell it off as a travel expense just by spending one day in a new location hawking and signing your books." he teased with an impish grin. "i wouldn't mind staying in the basement. you could keep me there, like a naughty pet." he teased, chuckling. "of course, i'd have to have my revenge." he admitted with an impish grin as he nuzzled the others neck.

"oh that sounds just lovely." he admitted with a grin. "very lovely." he purred. "i do like a little pain in my sex." he admitted with a grin as he nipped at the others lip before he frowned. "well that's rather rude isn't it? just showing up without any warning at all." he muttered, unhappy that people who had raised such a wonderful man could be so rude. "well, whatever." he scoffed. "as long as they're not here now. we'll have to plan a way to... break it to them. it'll go easier and you'll worry less." he admitted with a smile. "just dragging me out and kissing me senseless in front of them is not a proper plan." he warned, smiling playfully.

"I think I would really enjoy traveling with you" he admitted to the other, loving just being able to touch the other like this. The warmth between them and the way that it seemed that their bodies just fit together so well, like there was no where else he'd feel as comfortable as right here, right now, cuddling with the other and kissing him sweetly while talking about the future they'd have together. "Though you know, I really love being here with you like this" he told him and kissed him again, just because he could. "You know, my publisher would actually love that, she's been trying to get me out there for so long, she basically has to threaten me to get me out into the world, she'd jump at the chance of me offering to put myself out there. This could turn into quite a lovely vacation for us" he smiled, putting his hand over the others mouth when he smiled that devilish smile that pulled at his heart, laughing softly. "We both know you like pain" he teased, smiling as the other nipped at his lip, his hand moving down around his neck. He was honestly an idiot for not trying to get back into contact with Evan again. He should have done it a long time ago without a second thought. If he could have had this earlier, it would have been magical, and even more time that they could have already spent together. Though he was a firm believer that all things happened for a reason.

"Yes, I suppose it is a bit rude" he agreed, a little reluctantly, though he had to laugh at the other "did you think that's what I was going to do? Hell, if that's your thought I might as well just dress you up in some leather straps and tie you up" he smirked and pulled the others bottom lip through his teeth "though I think I might have to do that anyway, come to think of it" he smiled, kissing his neck. "I was just planning on introducing you as my boyfriend" he informed the other, closing his eyes and trying to think if anything else in particular needed to get done quickly before they came. "Thank you for being so patient and wonderful with all of this. You don't know what it means to me" he told the other, laying back and just letting out a happy sigh at being so cozy in his bed with his boyfriend. "Maybe I should just drag you out and kiss you senseless. It would be rather amusing for everyone involved. Especially with my father, who thinks his supposed 'reformed' son turns out to be gay after all this time. Who knows, maybe my mother has finally talked some sense into him after a few years. I wouldn't hope for too much though" he said, wrapping an arm around the other and kissing his chest before putting his head on it.

he grinned. "i know you would. just think, we could have sex on the beach. in the redwood trees, on the grand canyon, on the great wall. it'll be epic." he teased, eyes glittering playfully. "i love being with you." he admitted. "i don't care where i am." he admitted before he chuckled. "good. i'll claim credit for it." he agreed as he kissed him again. "i do like pain. i like causing it too." he admitted with an impish grin before humming happily as he nibbled and suckled on that sweet neck. "you feel amazing." he breathed, "you always do." he admitted before he chuckled.

"well. subtlety wasn't exactly your forte when we where kids." he admitted with a smile before he smirked. "i should totally act completely flamboyant." he admitted with a snigger. "well. you should make sure they're sitting down first." he admitted. "it will be harder for your father to lunge at us f he's sitting. preferably at the kitchen table where he'll have to stand up and go around, giving us plenty of time to move out of the way." he admitted. proving that he was the leader of his gang for a reason. he was an excellent planner. "we should also have me walk in after their seated. i can serve coffee and tea." he admitted. "maybe some scones." he mused before he smiled at the other. "your important to me. the most important. i'll do anything for you." he admitted, smiling at him. "we don't want to give your father any reason to attack us so that would be a bad idea." he admitted. "i'd hate to have to hurt him but if he attacks you, i will stop him." he admitted as he kissed the top of Max's head. "we should take a nap." he admitted. "we need to be well rested before we have to hide away the kink room and stuff."

Max smiled at the others words. It was so nice just to be able to talk about the future like it was a definite thing that they would be together and they could even do things like he was suggesting. "Well, I'd prefer not to fall off the canyon and die" he muttered "and the wall is a little bit more populated that I think you're thinking it is" he said, not against doing something in public but he wasn't too big of a fan of the idea of getting arrested and thrown in jail for public nudity and then he didn't know what their laws were on homosexuals either. He made a quiet, happy humming noise as he was kissed, loving the feeling of lips on his skin and especially his neck. "You're amazing, I'm so happy you're here" he admitted, drawing little shapes on his chest with his finger. He feigned a pout at the others comment "I am plenty subtle" he muttered stubbornly. He'd not really gotten much better about it as he'd gotten older, either. He'd always thought Evan was amazing, that he could read him so well, not understanding that he was essentially an open book. Evan was really the first one to care and try to figure him out though. Honestly it was really a wonder that his parents hadn't figured out that he'd had something more going on on the internet than just normal kids games and things.

"You are not acting all flamboyant" he forbid the other, not even wanting the see the way that his father would react to something like that. Max was a little surprised at the way he was talking about his dad, like he might try and attack them or something though he really didn't think anything like that would happen. "I love you" he said with a smile, closing his eyes and leaning into the other. He'd forgotten he'd not told Evan everything about his plans but they weren't big, he'd just tell him later when it mattered. He drifted off easily, breathing falling into a steady rhythm and remaining mostly devoid of dreams, thankfully. He woke up before the other and watched the others face as he slept, deciding he was ready to take advantage of him a little bit, wanting to fuck him now as he'd woken with a boner. He slicked himself up and rubbed against his ass before pushing in extremely slowly, really wanting to see how far he could go without waking the other up though he started stroking the other as well, hopefully giving him a nice little wake up surprise. He thought about being by himself, fucking some little twink in London while his boyfriend across the ocean watched him fuck his little ass and his hips gave a quick little jerk, unable to help himself. Evan's ass was still so tight and the thought of him watching as he fucked another was almost too much to deal with and he loved every second of it.

he smiled back at the other, pleased that he was happy enough to smile. "we wont fall off the canyon." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "as for the wall, i'm sure we could find a sparsely populated area and duck into one of the tunnels underneath or something." he admitted with a smirk. "it is over five thousand miles long after all." he admitted. "there will be places that have no people on it." he admitted with a chuckle. "but if you don't want to, we won't." he promised. "i Am amazing!" he agreed playfully. "you're some pretty hot stuff yourself you know." he admitted as he hummed, enjoying the other tracing his skin. "you are as subtle as a brick through a window with your name and address posted on it." he scoffed before he pouted at the other. "but i'm so GOOD at it!" he complained. "can't i act a Little bit flamboyant?" he asked hopefully, his eyes glittering with laughter. "i love you too." he promised.

he was still asleep when Max woke up, then again he tended to sleep like a log when he felt safe and content. he muttered incomprehensible things as he was nudged and moved but he didn't wake up yet, snuffling rather cutely into his pillow and sighing as the other slipped inside of him. he hummed Max's name and smiled as he wrapped his arms around the pillow, still asleep but dreaming very nice things about his lover. he moaned as he was stroked, shifting on the bed, nose wrinkling as the other jerked, struggling to stay in dreamland, wanting more than what he was getting. "mmmg... Max?" he asked sluggishly as he was woken, hand on his cock and a cock in his ass. "oooh that feels nice. don't stop" he moaned, clenching tightly down on the cock buried inside of him.

"You do not know that. I don't think you realize how big of a klutz I am" he countered, agreeing more to the idea of finding some way to go at it on the Great Wall. "We'll see. I'm not a huge fan of heights when I'm not being restrained. The canyon might just be too much but I think the wall could be doable. You know what I'd really love to do, get a blow job on the London eye. It would be awesome to try and sneak you in just for that" he smirked, enjoying just the thought of it. Though he didn't even know if that would be possible with the thing being pretty much all glass. Max really loved seeing this playful side of Evan. He had been such a troubled kid and always had so much to deal with that he'd been worried he'd be a hard ass all his life. If there hadn't been a way for him to ever leave England he'd probably be the same that he was before. Max wondered if he'd been happy enough doing that and running the gang to keep doing it for the rest of his life. There was no holding back the laughter that burst from his chest at the others description of his subtlety. "Well I guess there will be no playing footsie or anything like that while my parents are here because it would probably far too obvious and too much for them to handle" he teased, besides, not touching each other all day would just make the nights that much hotter.

It was almost painful how cute his lover was while he was sleeping. Max wished there was a way that he could have a camera just to have as his phone wallpaper or something while he was away from him. It was absolutely adorable and the things he was muttering filled him with a warmth he didn't know was possible. "Hey baby" he responded softly as the other woke and he moved his hips slowly into the other, filling him completely. The ass around his cock clenched more than before and he couldn't help the low groan of pleasure that escaped him. "Now why do you think I would even think to stop right now?" he asked as he ground his hips into the other palming the others cock and kissing his neck. Max marveled at the thought that the first time they'd done this Evan was so tense Max was worried that he would hurt him, now he was so relaxed and happy he wondered if he'd ever had anyone care enough to worry about Evan's pleasure while fucking him instead of just their own. "When I'm gone and fucking that little twink I want you to fuck yourself just like I'm doing right now and bring yourself to the edge over and over again before I tell you you can cum, you hear me?" He bit the skin right under his ear gently but enough for him to feel a little pain. Max snapped his hips into the other and bit his bottom lip, moving his hips a little faster and squeezing the base of his cock.

he snorted. "don't worry, i'll tie you down so you won't fall off." he promised with a chuckle. "oh, that's right. i forgot." he admitted, looking a bit sheepish that he'd forgotten about Max's fear of heights. "i think we can arrange that actually. colored contacts, a dye job, it would be excellent." he admitted with a smirk. "no one would expect me to be in London anyway, might have to wait a few years but we could do that." he admitted. "there are closets and stuff up there." he admitted with a grin and a shake of his head. "well. if that's the way you want to play, i guess not." he agreed with a chuckle. "no footsie, no kisses, no cuddles." he teased, his eyes glittering with wicked laughter because he knew the other would never ever agree to that. even if he did, he'd never last a day.

"mmmm" he moaned as he shivered, delighting in the way Max filled him so completely. "feels good. so good." he moaned, closing his eyes and rocking his hips again, desperate for more. "please. harder." he moaned as he arched against the others hand on his cock, his breath hitching as he trembled under the delightful pleasure. "fuck... oh god we're doing this again." he moaned, clenching tightly around the other. "oh... god. Max you kinky little fucker..." he moaned, nodding. "yes. i'll do that. i'll watch you fuck that little brat and work myself opena s if it's me your fucking." he agreed, panting eagerly as he mewled, biting his lip at the pain under his ear even as he went bright red for making such a girly noise. "g... god what are you doing to me!?" he demanded. "fuck. fuck. so close. god i'm so close." he moaned, trying to thrust into the hand on his cock and press back into the cock pounding into him at the same time. how had he waited this long to find someone to fuck him? Christ this wasn't anything he'd ever felt before. not in the least.

"Oh, I don't really know about that" he muttered, though if it was something that Evan really wanted to try then there wasn't really going to be much of an argument. It could be tried, though if he started having a panic attack he knew that the other wouldn't even try to keep going with it and would drop it right then and there. A trip to London together would be spectacular, even if he had to dye his hair and get contacts, it would be worth the risk to go around together where Evan grew up and go sight-seeing together like normal couples. He was smirking at the others response to his request and the mention of even no kissing or cuddling, at first completely rejecting the notion and then, being the argumentative bastard that he was, decided that he would take him up on that. "Fine. Then no sex while they're here either" he countered, knowing that that was taking it too far and that it would never happen but he liked a challenge and he liked teasing Evan to no end.

The sex was so good. He'd never had a complaint and he never thought he ever would. He'd been satisfied when they were younger and that still consisted of them getting themselves off but he'd be so enthralled with Evan that it hadn't mattered. Max loved how vocal Evan was. Hearing his voice while he was being fucked was, besides actually fucking him, the best part of the whole experience. He'd always loved listening to him talk but hearing him moan, and beg, and just prattle on about anything was so hot. He couldn't help the groans that were falling out of his own mouth at hearing him talk and just thinking about fucking someone while Evan was watching and the punishment he was going to get for it when he got back home. Max was so close, approaching the edge of no return and he was about to jump willingly. The noise the other made after being bitten sent him over the edge, thrusting into him and groaning as he let out strings of "fuck" and "oh God Evan." Afterwards he continued to thrust slightly before pulling out and going down to finish sucking him off, making a highly pleased noise when the other came in his mouth. He cuddled with the other and kissed him lightly with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom