Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Come to Life (Sinner/butterfly0408)

((I DO what to do on! Yes ^.^ You will need to forgive me if I take a bit to get back into the grove of it though. I'm rusty with this and honestly with writing all together. I've been kiiiiiinda flaky lately. Bare with me?))

She couldn't help but blush a little as he complimented her book so wonderfully. Others had said similar but never had it sounded so good as it did when it came from his lips. She grasped the glass and rose it to toast, her blush only growing deeper as he complimented her further. "You are quite the silver tongued fellow. Have you ever thought about becoming an author yourself? Something tells me you might just have a way with words." She took a sip of her wine, finding his choice very pleasing to her taste buds.

He smiled seeing her blush one side of his mouth tilting up a little he laughed gently at her words taking a sip of the wine with her. He shook his head " I've dabbled in the more creative arts such as writing but nothing really jumped out at me' he said shrugging. A waiter walked up to their table handing them menus Alex picked his up pretending to flip through it his eyes never truly leaving her face.
(its no problem I'm gonna be about the same)​

Unlike him, she did actually eye up her menu, twirling her hair around one of her fingers as she did, totally unaware that he was watching her as she sat there. "Hmmm, I don't know if I should have the veal Marsala or the chicken piccata...." she said sort of lightly, thinking aloud really before her eyes rose to finally look at him, at last catching him looking at her and she sort of sheepishly smiled back at him. "What are you eating tonight?"

He smiled before seeing her look up his eyes shifting down to the menu "how about you get one and I'll get the other and we can share?" he said setting his menu down and looking back into her eyes. He kept staring at her his eyes taking in every fine detail of her face.​

She couldn't help but gaze right back into his eyes, studying his face as well. Even in the dim light it amazed her how she pictured the character from her book to look exactly like him. Down to the most minor of details. "That sounds fair..." she commented as she put the menu down and picked up her drink. And so the small talk began, "So... you know about me, time I get to find out a little about you. Go on, dish your story to me." She smiled slightly, "After all, everyone has a story."

He took a sip of his wine as he fit what he would tell her together so that it didn't sound like he just made it up. "there isn't much to tell with me I'm pretty basic, after I finished school I did some traveling while trying to think about what I wanted to do with my life' he shrugged' still haven't figured that last part out but I've got time". He hoped she accepted his slight shifting of the truth, he didn't want to tell her that she knew his story better then anyone else.​

The waitress returned to the table then and took their order, letting them know their salads would be along shortly. After handing over the menus, she leaned a bit on the table, smiling at him, "I think you would be a good writer. You should give it a try. In fact....." she had been thinking about this all night and while she never really did bold, outgoing things often, something told her this was a time to be, "I was wondering, and this is gonna sound STRANGE I know but...." she blushed a little and just came out with it, "would you be my muse?" She paused a moment before continuing before he could answer, "It's just that, the way that you look like my character it's like I suddenly have gotten more ideas then I ever have before and I would really be interested to see where it could go from here."

He looked up at her his face stony and revealing nothing as he thought about what she had just asked "your muse?" he said slowly his lips tasting the words as they left his mouth. He looked down folding his hands in front of him "I think that would be an interesting job but see you know so much about me already that I'm not sure what use I could be' he paused looking at her allowing his words to sink in before continuing' there is something we must discuss before I answer that question, but first let us finish our dinner and not ruin the evening". He picked up the menu pretending to look it over as he sat motionless but for his eyes.​

She looked at him oddly, the true meaning of his words falling short. Not sinking into her mind as she sat watching him from across the table. And yet, something seemed strange in those words. As if a distant part of her know their meaning. But for the time being she tried to push the odd nagging feeling deep inside to the side and just ignore the evening.

((Should we skip through the dinner and take it perhaps back to her place? And this leaves the question, would he sleep with her without telling her the truth first and could he sleep with her without revealing himself for who he really is?))

(um if you want to we could skip through dinner and take it to coffee at her place or something, and maybe she could figure it out during coffee and call him out)​

((Sorry it took so long this time. Been in and outta things. That works though I don't know if I want her to find out before or after their first time having sex. Perhaps she figures it out kinda in the middle of foreplay. Perhaps there is like a mark or something on Alex that she has pictured by never mentioned in the books yet that she finds?))

Back
Top Bottom