Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Come to Life (Sinner/butterfly0408)

He laughed at her as she hit the nail on the head without knowing it "and what would you my dear do if I were the Alexander of your dreams?" he spoke softly leaning towards her his lip twitching slightly showing his fangs for an instant before he hid them again. He knew it was wrong to mess with this girl but he couldn't help himself, he felt compelled to tell her the truth but he didn't want to drag an innocent girl into his world. Though she had managed to do that on her own with her book he was just glad it was him she wrote it about since others would kill first ask questions never.
(sorry I haven't replied in so long I've been distracted)​

She didn't catch the flash of his fangs for her eyes were fixated on his own, looked deep within them, getting lost there before she was able to snap out of what felt like some kind of trance and at last reply to him, "I don't know really. Maybe.... I don't know ask for your opinions on the equal I'm righting. You know, make sure I've gotten everything right in the details. of it." She had not told anyone else, beside her publisher that she had already started work on the next book in the series. She had enough info on this Alexander character to last three books at least. And things beyond romance as well. That was why the book had not yet been announced. Her editors were not sure if it was a wise idea to bill it as a sequel. They had already told her she might need to change that names of the characters to make it seem like a totally different book, but... that's just not what she felt was right.

Alexander smiled "well you got the first one right" he said very quietly mostly to himself then raised his voice back to a normal level "well maybe I could help you with that since you've obviously been dreaming about me maybe I can help hash out some more detailed dreams?" He smiled at her playfully a very unique smile that had been perfectly described by her in the book. "so your making a sequel are you?" he was curious what else she wanted to write about him and also slightly worried about what may become public knowledge. There were things that he didn't want anyone to know about him whether they knew he was a real person or not.​

She shrugged a little, "Yeah, I am working in it. It's all notes right now. Well.... a lot of notes but still. I just have all these ideas about these two characters. Enough to fill many books but the problem is while there is romance in them, it's become more action fantasy scifi in my notes and my publish isn't to cool with that. He wants me to compromise my vision of what their lives were like together after this book. Their battles with other vampires and other worldly beings. All the way up until... well...." she looked around a little and leaned in close, "Can you keep a secret? I think she dies in the end. That is if they even let me write the books."

He listened to her carefully almost laughing aloud when she asked if he could keep a secret. When she spoke of the female character dying his face fell a look of utter sadness washing over it as he remembered the despair he had felt on that horrid night "yeah she dies" he said softly and unintentionally. He shook his head slightly before smiling back at her "sounds interesting" he said hoping to steer the conversation so he could forget once again "so do you have any other ideas or are you planning to stick with my doppleganger?"​

"It's funny really," she said rather thoughtfully, trying to ignore the overwhelmingly sad look he got at the news she would kill the female character off in the last book in her series. It's funny. It was exactly the look she pictured on Alexander's face in her head. Curious. "I just... I have all these ideas. TONS of ideas. But all between this book and the book in which Elizabeth dies. I can't seem to think up anything after. Like he doesn't go on without her. Or, perhaps he does. Wandering the world endlessly... until..." she felt strange suddenly. Like she had the knowledge of the world for a heartbeat. "Until he finds her again. The one she was reincarnated into. A body is just a shell, but a soul is everlasting..." she blinked and shook her head and the feeling was gone as quickly as it came to her. "Whoa, that kinda sounded good didn't it? Or was it just me?"

He gulped hearing her speak words that Elizabeth herself had said years before "and a soul with a mate will outlast time" he said softly finishing the words that had made his and Elizabeth's wedding vows. He nodded gently "he goes on wandering the world longing for the days when he need only say the word and could feel the touch of her skin against his or hear the sound of her voice" he spoke gently telling someone for the first time exactly how he felt "I mean um thats probably what someone in that position would do".​

Emma found herself totally lost in his words as he spoke them. It was as if hearing them for the second time yet... the first time as well. It was hard to define it. Second nature and totally new at the same time. "That.... wow...." she was dumbfounded. "Are you are writer too? That would be, god can I use that line? It would be a perfect ending to the book. Oh wow, it's gonna be sad isn't it? When the books end." Her heart actually felt like it was breaking for a moment. "Leaving it known. The eternal search for that love so great you yearn for it more then your own heart yearns to beat or your lungs yearn to breath." She laughed at herself suddenly, "Wow! I need to use that line too!" She looked at him and smiled, "It's amazing! You bring out these inspiring ideas. It's like your my muse or something."

"no I'm not a writer just a troubled soul with a broken heart" he said sighing as he looked at her. He gulped "hey um you wanna get out of here?" he asked noticing that it was getting closer to sunrise and he wanted to speak with her as he walked to his place. He couldn't believe it but he thought that maybe just maybe she was the reincarnation of his beloved Elizabeth.​

She looked at her watch, "Oh my Gosh! Have we really been talking this long? I'm sorry I must have just rambled." She stood and headed with him towards the door, out into the streets, taking his lead, "I didn't talk your ear off did I? I tend to do that a lot."

He laughed gently as he stood "don't worry about it I enjoyed speaking with you and I would hate for it to have to end but I um have a condition and must be back to my place before to long" he said wondering what she'd think. He stood on the street next her looking down at her "well um my place is this way' he said pointing up the road' care to join me?"​

She actually pointed in the opposite direction, "I'm actually going this way." She paused and felt a little weird asking what she was thinking about asking but, "Do you... want meet for lunch or something?" She didn't realize that lunch would be impossible for him.

He laughed "well that does put a hampering on my plan" he said smiling at her. When she asked him out for lunch he had to try to keep a laugh from slipping from his lips "um lunch is not a possibility for me I am busy far to much during the day' he said a frown on his face' so how about dinner tomorrow night?"​

She frowned a little when he denied her lunch, but smiled when he offered dinner instead, "Dinner it is then. Shall we say... that Italian place on 9th and Market St. at 7:00? OH! And umm, here..." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a business card. "I keep these handy." The card had her phone number and e-mail address on it.

"I can't wait" he said taking the card from her his skin touching hers ever so slightly when he did so. The brief touch sent a shiver down his spine and awoke a passion he had thought lost, never since Elizabeth had anyone affected him so easily. He slipped the card into his pocket "I'll see you then" he said smiling as he slipped away into the night moving swiftly back to his apartment. He was afraid that something bad would come if he had stayed there any longer.​

She waved goodbye before heading off towards her own apartment. Once she got there, her head and her heart were racing. Mainly her head though. Ideas were flooding her and not letting her rest. Not until she wrote them all down. She went to work with her laptop, brainstorming and typing up all her ideas that Alexander had helped to put here. She didn't fall asleep until the sun was rising.

Alexander sat in his apartment wondering about the women who was still in his thoughts. How could a human cause his mind to frenzy like this, he had never heard of it before. He pulled his heavy curtains shut just before sunrise and lay in his soft bed staring at the ceiling. He set his alarm making sure to allow him time before he had to be there before laying his head down and closing his eyes. He sat there like that for a few hours just thinking about all that had happened before he finally fell asleep thoughts of her still going through his head in the form of dreams that kept a smile on his face.

She was running a little late as she left her apartment, heading for the nearest subway station to get her to dinner. As she sat on the subway train, she looked at her reflection in the window, she wondered if she dressed right. Alex had been a pretty hard guy to read the night before and she couldn't tell... was he looking for a booty call or not? Or was it more was SHE looking for a booty call? She didn't quite know. One thing was for sure though. If going out with Alex was gonna help her get so many ideas for her books, she was going to keep on doing it as long as she could. So she wore a little black dress tonight, but not the kind that was skin tight and just screamed come back to my place. It was nice, her makeup was tame, and her hair was done up in loose, wavy curls.

If something happened, it happened and if it didn't... well... maybe next time something would. Reaching her stop, she came back above ground and walked that last two blocks to the restaurant, waiting outside for him.

Alexander awoke as his alarm rang standing he walked to his dresser grabbing some clean clothes and stepping into the shower to clean quickly. After his shower he dried off slipping into a pair of tight black leather jeans that he wore so often because he enjoyed the feel of the leather. He then pulled on a tight black shirt and left shortly after dark. He arrived at the restaurant seeing her and smiling "sorry I'm late I lost track of time" he said glad to see that she was there waiting for him.​

She smiled as he approached, "I only just got here myself. It took me longer to get here then I thought it would." She couldn't help but feel just... happier with him around her. "Shall we?" she asked as she motioned to the door of the restaurant.

"oh good glad I didn't make you wait to long" he said feeling himself smile as he saw her smile. He walked to the door pulling it open and holding it there for her "ladies first" he said his eyes roaming over her, he couldn't believe how good she looked and how much of a reaction her mere presence would get from him. He waited for her to enter before he walked in speaking the name on the reservation and being led to a table he requested in the back.

He moved to the table holding her chair out for her waiting until she was seated before he took his own. He sent he waitress away with instructions to bring them a bottle of their finest wine. "so how was your day?" he asked once the waitress had walked off.​

She took the seat and thanked him. She thanked the waitress as well as she brought them both menus before leaving to get them the wine. "Today was fruitful! My mind was racing a mile a minute after talking with you last night. I was up until after dawn getting all the ideas that we spoke about down before I would forget them and ended up sleeping most the day away to make up for being up all night." Another waiter brought them water to fill their water glasses. She sipped it once her glass was full, "And you? How was your day?"

He smiled as he listened to her "oh well I just caught up on some sleep most of the day" he said laughing a bit. "so you think you have enough to make your next book even better then the first?" he asked looking into her eyes finding them mesmerizing.​

She nodded, but then sighed a little, "Yes I have SO much information, but perhaps too much. I'm gonna have to do a LOT of sifting through it all and decide what I am gonna use and what I will save for later. If I stick too much into a single book, it'll be like... information overload, ya know?" The waitress returned, showing him the bottle for his approval before she would open it and pour. Meanwhile, Emma kept on speaking, "Yet there are still holes. At least I just FEEL like there are holes. It's like, I have a part of the information I need, but not all of it."

"there can't be such a thing as too much information' he said smiling' I mean doesn't that ability to have so much to pick from allow you more variety?" He looked at the bottle the waitress held and nodded watching as she poured two glasses for them. "I'm sure you'll do fine I mean look at your first book it was the most amazing book I and many others has ever read' he said taking his glass and holding it up' here's to the success of your first book and to your soon to be next best seller".
(sorry it took me so long I've been having a lot of crap going on for me for the past few months and everythings been hectic and just irritating. I hope you wish to continue)​

Back
Top Bottom