Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What can I get for you today, customer? (Ironic x NCD)

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
It was 9AM when Candice McDuffy's iPhone's alarm clock went off, letting her know that she had to wake up to get her day started. She sighed heavily as her hands rolled into fists, rubbing the sleep out of her tired eyes. Pulling off the comforter from her body, she sat up and shifted to the edge of the bed, setting her feet down on the ground. "Ugh, great. I get to open 'Olivia's Kitchen'... AGAIN." She groaned out in disgust, hating to open up the restaurant daily. Peering over at the foot of her bed, her Savannah cat Loki as sound asleep. She smiled lightly as she stroked at his soft fur, not even bothering him during his slumber. "I'll be home later baby, I promise." She whispered before she arose to her feet.

Candice was 21 years of age, living in a one room apartment. Of course, she lived with her cat Felix too, and that was all the company that she could ever ask for. She walked out of her bedroom into the bathroom, her work clothes already washed and ready sitting on the head of the toilet. She started to undress her body from her pink tank top and matching shorts, leaving her in her blue laced bra and panties. She hummed a tune as she bent over to turn on the shower, making the temperature just right for her sensitive body.

Stripping herself out of her undergarments, she tip toed into the shower, sighing as her tensed body relaxed from the warm water. This was her favorite part in the morning, enjoying the warm water, but this also made it so she never wanted to get out. She reached for the shampoo, lathering her hair as she continued to hum silently to herself, also keeping in mind that Felix was sleeping. She rinsed her hair, the bubbles falling on her body and onto the bathtub's floor. She repeated this cycle with conditioner before turning off the knobs and grabbing two towels; one for her hair and one for her body.

Wrapping her body up in the soft navy blue towel, she wrapped the other one in her long hair, stepping out of the shower and facing the mirror that was above the sink. She reached for her tooth brush and began to brush her straight white teeth, looking in the mirror as she done so. She spit out the toothpaste into the sink and washed her mouth before applying on her foundation cream that matched her skin color perfectly, hiding the imperfections she sought to have. She covered her lashes in mascara and coated her lips in a shiny lip gloss.

"I wonder what today has in store for me..." She talked to herself as she slid on her flesh colored panties and bra, peering at her waitress uniform. She slid on some flesh colored pantyhose before slipping on the one-piece dress, smoothing out her apron that holds all of the things she needs; pens, napkins, change, and her card folder to write the orders down. Putting on her black high heeled shoes, she headed out the door while grabbing for her purse and a coat in case it got chilly for the night.

Walking down the stairs to the main entrance of the apartment buildings, she headed to the public parking lot, slipping into her blue Ford Fiesta. Inserting her key into the ignition, she turned the key towards the front, making the care spark to life. The restaurant was not far from her house, but it wasn't close. Approximately driving 10 minutes and she was there. She exited her car and headed into the restaurant and began to open it up for the day.

Olivia's Kitchen served a variety of food, but it was a local restaurant than a chain one, located in Cleveland, Ohio. The business had their local and regular costumers, along with the casual appearances of strangers who were just visiting or just stopping by to grab a bite to eat.

The day passed by already, and it was soon 7PM, and the restaurant closed at around 8PM. The hostess sat someone in Candice's section when it was indeed not her turn.

"Why did you seat my section?" Candice asked the hostess, not in anger, but because it was not her turn to be sat next.

"It was a request." She answered back simply before turning around to do her job. Candice shrugged her shoulders and began to reach into her apron, pulling out a napkin to set on the table, noticing that only one person was sitting down. It was not apparent yet if it was a male or a female sitting down. She approached the table and sat the napkin down.

"Hello, my name is Candice and I will be taking care of you tonight. I can get you started with something to drink; we have Pepsi products, Ice Tea, Lemonade, and fresh coffee."

Eliot Thomson had visited Olivia's Kitchen earlier that day for lunch. That was when he first set eyes on Candice and that was when he decided that he would go back later that night with the hope that she would still be working. Why did he just not ask her out earlier that day? Well, Eliot wasn't interested in a date. He was just passing through, anyway. The young blonde man was traveling across country with some friends; a road trip before college started back up in just three short weeks. No. Eliot had not come back for Candice's phone number. He had come back for her body. He knew the second that he had seen her that she was the one. She would be his way into the Order of the Wilted Rose.

What is the Order of the Wilted Rose? It was a sect of the fraternity that Eliot had joined when he started college last year. His status there was still considered to be 'pending' even after a year because he had not finished the initiation trial that all prospective members were required to complete. He had to rape a beautiful woman that the rest of the fraternity agreed upon. When he and his friends had been there earlier that evening, he made mention of Candice and the group of horny frat boys had all agreed.

So here he sat in a pair of denim blue jeans, a white button-up style short-sleeve shirt, and a pair of black running shoes. As he waited, his heart raced. Adrenaline was rushing through his body in anticipation of what he knew was to come. Eliot had never actually raped a woman before, but he had fantasized about it since he first hit puberty and started to appreciate the feminine form. It was finally going to happen...

Candice's sweet voice broke Eliot's trans-like state, ushering him to look up at her. As his brown eyes met her blue orbs, a smile crossed his lips. "Well what do we have here?" Eliot's voice came with a playful and obviously flirty tone. "Someone better let God know that his angels are sneaking down to Earth to serve sweet iced tea and hot apple pie to us lowly mortals."

As Eliot spoke, his eyes danced along Candice's form. She was even more gorgeous up close and his heart skipped a beat when he remembered why he was here; to make this sensual piece of eye candy his. From Candice's head to her toes, Eliot's eyes tore that gaudy waitress outfit from her body. From her toes back up to her head, he removed her undergarments. When their eyes met again, Candice was nude before Eliot's mind's eye. He couldn't wait to see it for real.

Candice smiled at Elliot and his charming words. She noticed guys like this all of the time; flirting casually with her and the other servers, trying to get their phone numbers and what not, but Elliot seemed to be different. Finishing up her giggles, she pulled out her paper and pen, being ready to write down what he wished to receive. "You're quite the charmer, huh?" She noted, her smile still there.

"Now since that is out of the way, what can I get for you tonight?" She peered up at him some more, her cheeks becoming flushed with red. Why was she acting this way towards him? She worked with customers like this all of the time, but there was just something about him that caught her attention. Was it the way he smelt? Was it his appearance? Was it his brown eyes or blonde hair? She did not know, but she was kind of interested in him.

After he listed what he wanted to eat, she nodded and ran off to the computer to punch in his order. The other servers looked at Candice and bumped at her with their shoulder, giggling to her.

"Hey, that guy was really cute! Was he flirting with you?" Lindsey, one of her closest friends and her coworker asked her, showing her white grin. Candice shook her head at her friend, biting at her lower lip as she finished punching in his order into the system. Lindsey was the last server to work for the night, getting ready to leave and head home. Candice closed the restaurant tonight, and once the cooks were done finishing Elliot's order they were going to leave Candice here by herself.

"Yes, Lindsey, he was. But... I call first dibs on him!" Candice teased at her, sticking her tongue out at her before she fetched him some ice tea, walking over to his table and setting it on the napkin.

"So, tell me about yourself... What's your name?" Candice bluntly asked Elliot, smiling at him in awe as she stared into his eyes. He was very attractive, and most likely close to her age.; she figured she might have a shot with this hunk.

Eliot's order wasn't anything special. He wanted a house salad with grilled chicken and balsamic vinaigrette, slice of apple pie, and a sweet iced tea to drink. Knowing what the night had in store for him, he didn't want to eat a heavy meal. When Candice walked off to take his order to the counter, Eliot's eyes watched her hips sway as she walked. Her body was so damn perfect. He couldn't wait to have it.

It was then that he saw her talking to one of the other waitresses. She was cute, too, but she didn't quite match up to the blonde bombshell that was serving as his server tonight; his server and so much more. Over and over, Eliot undressed Candice with his eyes. Most women might have found his unrelenting gaze to be invasive, as if his stare was molesting them, but whenever Candice glanced his way, the young blonde boy just shot her a playful smile.

The tactic seemed to be working, as Candice seemed more than eager to come back over and talk to him. It was a shame, really, that such a beauty had not taken interest in Eliot a couple of years ago when he was still in high school. Back then, he was a lot nicer of a guy; back before he met his 'friends' in The Wilted Rose. Those boys had ruined him. The Wilted Rose, shorthand for the order, of course, were a terrible group... Just in case the fact that their initiation was to rape an innocent young woman wasn't enough of a giveaway. They were all little rich boys whose parents gave them everything and, in turn, entitled them. The group was a terror for the girls on the college campus. Anyone that they had any good dirt on, they would blackmail into being personal sluts for any and all members of The Wilted Rose. Eliot didn't feel the need for a steady girlfriend now. Once he raped Candice and his initiation was complete, he'd have all of the cheap and easy pussy that he wanted; free of any strings.

"Eliot," he young man spoke in a calm and smooth voice when Candice returned and asked his name. "My name is Eliot. As for anything else... What was it that you were wanting to know?" Eliot maintained eye contact as he spoke and his lips curled into a playful smirk. Ah, the man of mystery. What small-town girl wouldn't fall for that trap? Especially when it had been set by a handsome stranger that she'd never seen in town before.

Looking into his eyes some more, she smiled at his name. "Elliot..." She re-said, trying to remember the name deep into her mind as she stared at him. "So well me, Elliot, what makes you come here to Ohio?" She asked, her finger swirling on the table as she talked to the boy. The way that he looked at her was something different, no one ever looked at her that way before, and that is why she thought of him as being so unique and different; if only she knew what devious plans he had already made for her.

"Hold that thought..." She walked towards the kitchen and grabbed the food that was waiting in the food station for him, she nodded at the cook to let him know that he could go. Walking towards his table, she held the food in the palm of her hand, setting it down on the table and sitting across him, crossing her legs as her elbow rested on the table, her hand on her cheek.

"Guys like you don't come by every once in a while, you know?" She smiled, looking at him as he ate his food. She never flirted this much with a customer before, but she couldn't help herself; he was just so damn attractive, and she sure thought that he was used to getting this much attention anyways.

Eliot would need to be very careful with the information that he shared with Candice. He couldn't tell her anything that would allow her, or the police, to track him down after he'd done what he came here to do. Maybe even giving her his first names was a risk, but he wanted this hot little piece of ass to know who was rutting her like a bitch in heat when that time came. He wanted to make sure that she was screaming his name for him; not the name of some fake identity.

As Candice walked away, Eliot watched her with hungry eyes just as he had done before. Again, as she returned with his food, he continued to shamelessly stare and strip her with is mind. By now, there was a rather uncomfortable tent in the lap of his denim jeans. It was of little consequence, though. He would free himself of that discomfort soon enough once he had this tasty piece of eye candy all to himself.

When Candice sat back down with him, Eliot offered her another playful smile. "Is that so?" he asked rhetorically. "Well this town is a little out of the way. It's quite a drive from the ol' Ohio State University... I'd imagine that it would take something quite special to make a man drive all this way on the regular - something like you, maybe?"

Oh, Eliot was laying it on thick... He'd told her that he was a college man; something that was sure to catch her eye. He'd told her the wrong college, though, so she wouldn't know where to look for him. Hell, not only did he tell her the wrong college, but his real college wasn't even in this state. He and his friends left that back in Arizona. Just like that, his trail of false bread crumbs had began. This girl would never be able to find him once he was through with her.

If only Candice knew what was going to happen to her later that night, then she wouldn't even be talking to this creep. Her eyes bashed at him as he spoke, listening deeply to what he said. "Oh, you go to Ohio State? So do I! But I've never seen you there before, but then again, it is a big school." For a minute she thought he was lying, but why would such a nice guy do that to someone as pretty as her?

Blushing at his words, she swatted the away. "Oh no, not someone like me, but I appreciate it, really." She watched as he ate his meal, looking down at the table and smiled, thinking of things to mention or bring up into conversation. Poor Candice, she had no idea how foolish she was for telling the cook and other servers to leave to give the two privacy, she would soon regret her dumb decisions, her life would be forever changed after tonight.

"What are you studying? If you were going for a Doctorate I would ask you to fix this lonely heart of mine." She giggled, flirting with him and inching her foot closer to him. What could some harmless flirting do? She knew that it wouldn't lead the two anywhere, but hey, who knew at this point? He was so damn attractive, and he seemed like a nice guy, so she thought for now.

For a moment Eliot had thought that he'd just been caught in his lie. His heart skipped a beat, but quickly returned to normal when Candice mentioned that it was a big school. It was? Grant wouldn't have guessed that. He didn't know anything about the school other than the fact that it existed. It could have been some rundown school for charity cases for all he knew. Somehow, though, he suspected that it would not be so large if it was. Now he'd have to make up an area of study, though...

"I'm afraid that I am only going there on a temporary basis," Eliot said as he looked up from his salad and gazed into Candice's eyes. "I'm studying History there, but I'll need to transfer schools once I am finished with those courses. Archaeology is technically my major, but since most of the schools with the curriculum to offer those courses have outrageous tuition, I thought it might be best to take the basic courses elsewhere. Then i'd only need to shell out tuition money for two years of the high-dollar school instead of six."

Inwardly, Eliot was beaming at himself. That was some mighty quick thinking, he thought. Even though he knew it was a lie, he couldn't help but think how he might have believed it himself. It was good logic; who didn't want to save money when they could? Transferring colleges wasn't all that hard, and archaeology was such a small and specialized field that you normally had to go to a university to study it. Community and state colleges just couldn't justify offering the courses in most cases.

"What about you?" Eliot asked. "What are you studying?"

Candice nodded her head as he told her of his study plans, agreeing to everything he said. "Oh yeah, that is totally understandable. It's a bummer though that you will be leaving soon to study somewhere else, we could of gotten to known each other a bit better." She hinted at getting to know him more, but little did she knew Elliot was the least interested in that, having other ambitions for his little club.

"Oh me? I'm just studying medicine. I enjoy helping people and its something I've considered since I was a young girl." Candice watched him as she hand rested on her cheek, her fingers tapping against her forehead. "I have also grown up around ill family members that I could done none to little for, so I figured, why not become a Doctor? That way, I can at least do something useful and even change someone's life around for the better than the worse." She smiled at her words, taking pride in her risky decision for a career.

She noticed that he was almost done with his food, so she got up for a quick moment and went to the computer system to print off his bill, putting it into a black booklet before heading back to his table and setting it back up.

"I will take this whenever you're ready. I have to get started on closing the place down, so take your time. It was nice meeting you Elliot, maybe we can keep in touch?" She gave him one last smile before heading to the back to stock up the front for tomorrow morning.

Closing time... This is what Eliot had been waiting for. There were a couple of options open to him and he would need to decide very carefully on which one to take. There was the obvious one, the one that he had been planning to do all night if the opportunity presented itself. If Candice was closing tonight, which it seemed that she was, he could simply take her here. That was if they were left alone, of course. Eliot had looked around when he walked in this evening and he didn't see any security cameras which meant when the rest of the staff left, there would be no witnesses to see what happened to Candice; no one to help her. Even better was that the road was almost deserted. Very few cars were passing by, which meant fewer chances that someone might happen by.

The other plan was messier and riskier. If she left before the place was cleared out, Eliot had planned to follow her home and rush her when she went to go inside. Of course, there was no way to tell if anyone lived with Candice before then. It was much more dangerous than the first option. Thankfully, Eliot would not have to resort to this. His opportunity to take Candice here was quickly approaching.

Eliot just smiled and winked at Candice when she dropped off his check and he began to pay very close attention to the staff as they funneled out the door. The last remaining waitress left, followed by a small group of who Eliot could only assume were the cooks. When they were gone, Eliot sat there for a few moments more and listened. He heard only one set of footsteps in the back - Candice's. It seemed that they were finally alone.

Quietly, Eliot rose to his feet and moved over to the door where Candice had disappeared. There was a sign there that read 'Employees Only', but with Eliot's plan, was he really worried about a sign? Eliot pushed his way through the door and was surprised to see Candice just on the other side. "You know," he said through a playful grin, "I can't keep in touch with you if you don't give me your number."

Going into the stock room, Candice grabbed a handful of ketchup bottles to place on the stands into the kitchen for the servers to grab, but she was caught off guard once Elliot entered into the kitchen. Peering over at him, she nervously laughed, knowing well that there was a sign in the front that stood clear to 'Employee's only'. Even though he did ask for her number, there was something strange in his voice that she could not put a finger on. Shrugging, she set down the ketchup bottles on the stand and pulled out a pen and paper, scribbling down her digits. She didn't mind too much that he was in here, besides, it was just the two of them, why would it matter at this hour anyways.

"Here you go, don't startle me though! You made my heart jump out of my chest!" Candice giggled nervously once more, tucking away the blonde hairs that was in her face. "Next text warn a girl of your presence." She smiled before heading back into the stock room, hoping that he would leave by then.

Sure, he was cute, but it was all just harmless flirting, she didn't necessarily want to have anything else to do with him, knowing she wouldn't run into his path again. But now, noticing his stares, she got an eerie feeling that something was a bit... off? She knew to trust her gut, but she did not know what he was capable of.

Walking back to the kitchen with salt and paper shakers in her hand, she noticed that he still stood there, giving her a devilish grin. "Uhm, I hate to break it to you but I'm afraid you should make your way out the door. I don't want to get in trouble for keeping customers here once the restaurant has closed."

Eliot just smiled when he startled Candice. He happily took her number and slid it into the pocket of his pants, but he did not leave when Candice returned to the stock room. When she returned, her concern and nervousness were painted all over her face. Any other attacker would have struck then, before their cover was blown, but Eliot wasn't just any attacker. He didn't want to take her here in the back. The idea of taking her out front, where the windows would allow her to see any passers by driving off into the night from her position bent over a table in the dark restaurant, was much more appealing. Of course, he had to lure a scared Candice out there somehow. Fortunately, Eliot was one smooth talker.

"i'm terribly sorry," Eliot said with a small laugh behind his voice. "I didn't mean to startle you or give the wrong impression. It's just that you're the last one here and I don't have any cash. I can't just leave before you come out and ring up my card. I should have said something sooner. I'll just wait for you out here, then. Take your time. I am in no rush."

With that, Eliot turned and walked out into the front area. He'd noticed a light switch next to the kitchen door, so he flicked it in the hopes that it would darken the eating area - a guess the proved to be right on the mark. A wicked grin crossed his lips when the lights went out and Eliot stepped to the side, preparing to rush Candice whenever she emerged from the back.

Candice felt a sense of relief wash over her, all of her worries vanishing out of the door. "No no it's okay, I was too quick to judge, and I want to apologize for making it seem as if you were here to cause trouble. I just get paranoid about those type of things, you know?" Her facial features simmered down, her twisted fear turning into a casual smile. "I will be right up there in just a moment, let me put away the condiment bottles and I will be up there."

As she tossed the bottles into the walk-in fridge, she noticed that the lights in the dining room were shut off, only a soft glow came from the lights outside of the window. "Elliot?" She shouted, walking through the door to be met with darkness shielding her eyes.

"Elliot, this isn't funny!" Candice pounded her feet on the ground as she searched for him, her hands extended outwards so she did not stumble onto anything, let alone trip and not be able to catch herself. Throughout her stumbling around the dining room, her hands pressed up against Elliot's firm back, a soft and low chuckle sounding throughout his wicked lips. "Elliot..?"

Back
Top Bottom