Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind Each others Backs ((HaloHeroWolf118 & PhantomSentinel))

HaloHeroWolf118

Supernova
Micheal struggled through the crowds that clogged up the Dorm hallway as he made his way to his room dragging his rolling luggage and dufflebag along with him. His heavy back pack hung from his shoulders as he struggled to pass the other students as they horsed around in the hall talking to friends or what ever else they were doing as others were trying to find their rooms. Micheal finally arrived at his dorm room door and hurriedly opened the door and moved inside dropping his heavy luggage on the ground as he rested running his hands through his mane of black hair as he cast his dark grey eyes around his and his roommates dorm room. What he had expected was a small room with a couple of beds, a pair of desks and small area for a T.V and fridge. Instead it was probably the largest room in the building with three small room that led off from a small living room that was attached to an equally small kitchen. The fact that it had three rooms was what threw him for a loop as it meant he had three roommates and with this being a co-ed dorm meant at least one could be a girl. It was a nice thought as Mike considered himself a good looking male with a muscled body from doing sports and working on his uncles farm. He removed his coat revealing the black AC/DC t-shirt he was wearing which was joined with jeans and street shoes he scratched at the stubble on his face as he moved his things deeper into the room and he looked at the rooms while making sure he was in the right place.

He checked the room number and ran it against the one on the paper with the information for his dorm and class schedule. "Yep the right one." he muttered as he folded the paper up and put it away in his pocket. He walked around the place taking it all in and mostly checking out the kitchen before he began to check the rooms and find one he could take. He rolled his shoulders as they were sore from carrying his heavy bag up several flights of stairs while checking the fridge it was a good size with a top freezer part but the top of his head cleared the top of it. He poked around a bit longer before strolling to one of the rooms and knocked on the door checking to see if his roommate was there or not.

Lillith stepped out of the bus stretching her arms and her back. It had been a long, tiring trip and she was tired. But nevertheless, she still had a long day to go through. She had one bag in each hand and another around her back. She had brought the most essential things to survive: ranging from toothpaste and her own toothbrush, to even her hair-dryer. Clothes were also abundant. Without anymore preambles, she walked her way to the one room that belonged to her. She had been informed she'd be living with another roommate, and while she wasn't really excited since she was afraid she would be teased, she knew that the experience was going to be worth it. However, she grimaced at the thought of such a dreadful experience, but the possibilities were quite none in a place where most adults were friendly.

At last, Lillith had arrived to her room. This beautiful brunette however wasn't like everyone else. She was secretly a vampire, born and raised in a wealthy family. She grew to be a shy and timid goth girl, who had a kind heart inside her. She had long, raven black hair with some strands of blue and red, blood-red eyes and a really pale skin. Her breasts were about a B-cup, and her bottom had quite a nice curve.

The vampire stepped in the building only to find out someone was already there since his bags were there. She put hers next to his and walked to a hall where she saw a boy knocking on a door. "Ummm...hello there...my name is Lillith...nice to meet you," she spoke shyly from afar. She was intrigued as to why there was a third room.

Micheal turned away from the door he had been knocking on and spotted the girl that stood in front hall of their Dorm room. He noted her pale skin almost ivory in color in then he noticed her curves which were a pleasant sight yet he quickly brought his eyes up to look into her own. The color of her eyes surprised him but he dismissed it as he smiled as kindly as he could. "I'm Micheal." he said with a friendly wave as it seemed no one was coming to the door he turned the handle and opened the door. It was small bedroom with an equally small bathroom though the shower did have enough room to fit two people in it the rest of the bathroom seemed cramped. The bed was good size with a small desk near the door and a night stand on either side of the bed with a lamp on one. "Well there's one empty bedroom." he said smiling at Lilith as he moved on to the next and knocked again, "It seems we're roommates for the year Lilith." he said as he waited for a response on the next door.

He didn't know why but he kept checking her out running his cool dark grey eyes over her body taking in the soft curves of her rear and swell of her breasts. It had to be a guy thing he thought as his mind turned to the gutter as he looked her over finding her shy and goth appearance to be attractive. It was mainly her eye color that made him pause as he had rarely seen anyone with such a color, "So what are you here studying?" he asked to fill the silence.

Lillith looked at the boy as he checked her body and her features. Yes, seeng such a pale tone of skib was surely very uncommon, coupled with the crimson look in her eyes. She didn't know what he thought of her though, wether she was a sexy and shy girl or a simple freak for looking like that. Nevertheless, she kept looking at him as he opened the door for every, as if checking wether there was already someone inside them or simply to see how big they were. For some reason, she found the guy Micheal to be attractive, but he knew she would never stand a chance to such a gorgeous boy. When he asked what she was studying, she sat by the step leading to the hall and spoke. "Medicine...I really want to become a doctor," she said.

Outside of the room, the shadows merged and a beautiful, red-haired girl came out if it with her hands on her hips. "Hmph...this looks better than I thought it would be..." she told to herself and took her bags from within the shadow, then made her way inside. Audrey was the name of this girl. A girl different like others, pretty much like Lillith. But she was different...she was a demon who controlled the power of darkness. Audrey had a beautiful red-hair, a couple of bi-colored eyes (left one being blue and right one being red) and pale skin. Her breasts were a lot smaller than Lillith, a bit cloe to being flat but still nice since they complemented on her great ass. Once she made her way inside she saw a couple more of bags, meaning there was already people in there. She left her bags by there and walked to a hall which had the rooms only to find a cute and shy vampire, instantly recognized by her pale skin and her eyes, and a gorgeous boy. "Hey there! How are ya'? My name is Audrey!" She told them with a grin.

Micheal nodded as Lilith told him her chosen course and future profession, "That's cool. I'm just going for Art and History mainly." he said smiling at her her as he opened the door to the next room this one had a window but other than that it was the same as the first. The window allowed the sun into the room which illuminated the bed Micheal was strolling to the last room when he heard the voice of another and turned to look. If there was one thing to say about Micheal it was that he was a sucker for a pretty face and red hair he was stopped in his tracks as he observed the new arrival, "Hello I'm Micheal or Mike whichever floats your boat." he said smiling. Turned away and pinched himself disbelieving that he was lucky enough to get two gorgeous girls as roommates but after the Pinch test he turned back and just felt incredibly lucky. "Well now I'm just wondering what I did in a past life to get two gorgeous girls as roommates." he muttered to himself as he looked from Lilith to Audrey.

Since it seemed that they were all here he opened the last door revealing the last room which was no different from others save for the window like the last one had had. "Well I guess the only thing to do is to choose which rooms we want. Ladies first." he said smiling at the two women examined what could be called the living room it had no furnishings which he figured was nothing new but it meant he'd have to find a love seat and maybe a chair since he already had a cheap way of getting a stand for the T.V once he unloaded the last bits from his car. "So what are you studying Audrey?" he asked as he looked at the beautiful red head she had an equally nice body to Lilith yet not the shy demeanor and her eyes were different colors which just added to her beauty in Mikes opinion.

For Lillith, it was obvious the change of tone when he greeted Audrey. After all, he seemed happier to see a more beautiful girl like the redhead rather than Lillith herself. But she tried not to give that subject too much importance as she didn't want to ruin their first in a completely new environment: college itself. But still it was barely thursday, and they didn't have class until the following monday.

Answering Micheal's question, Audrey proceeded to explain what she was going to study throughout the year. "Ummmm...well...me myself I'm pretty excited to study arts, literature and english history. I am planning to be a literature teacher after all," the beautiful red-haired demon commented while Lillith examined her features carefully until it came clear as to which race she belonged. She was clearly a demon, not only because of the differently coloured eyes, but because of the scent of a demon, which was practically imposible to detect by a human's mere nose.

Audrey, seeing how the girl was sad because Micheal was barely interested in her, stood up and took both of Lillith's hands and smiled. "If I didn't mishear your conversation you must be Lillith...listen Lily, I promise we'll be great friends through this year, ok?" Lillith was clearly confused as to why the demon had done this, but a little, shy and cute smile escaped her lips. "O-ok Audrey...thanks...and yes, my name is Lillith, and you can call me Lily if you wish." With that being said and a quasi-friendship being formed (mostly because Audrey did it si she stayed from Micheal), both girls proceeded to take their belongings to each of their rooms and put away their stuff.

(After this, I think we should stick to the secret romance with each other and he will choose one of them further on.)

(Alright. I thought we were doing the Threesome deal?)

It seemed the girls were hitting it off which was a good thing as living with them if they hated one another would have been no fun at all. As they picked their rooms he went ahead and took the last available room he dragged his bags into his room and began to unpack laying out his clothes on the bed till then into which drawer of the small dresser they went in. He made several trips to his car unloading it as he set his T.V in the living room along with a few temp bean bag chairs which he'd get rid of once he got some proper furniture but he kept most of them in his room on the side of the bed he wouldn't be using. He'd leave decorating his room for tomorrow as his arms and legs were tired from carrying all his stuff up the stair so he rested on one of the bean bags. "Finally done." he said before he remembered they'd have to stock the fridge, "Until we go to the store for food." he sighed sadly.

At least by the time they were ready for that he'd be rested and ready he stood up after a short time and knocked on Lilith's door. "Hey Lilith if your hungry I'll head off to the store and buy some food and pick up some pizza on the way back and topping preference?" he asked through her door wanting to earn some good Roommate points with the girls. Audrey was beautiful and so was Lilith and Lilith was shy and seemed the easiest to build a friendship with and if more came from that than well he wasn't one to say no. Even though he had been good looking in High School he had had only one long term relationship and so wasn't all that great with women but he tried to be.

(I know, I know. I know I said that we would do that...but him cheating each others opens a lot more doors for some reason.)

Both Lillith and Audrey were unpacking their stuff on the drawers and the closet. It was all mostly clothes: jeans, jogging pants, underwear, some sexy outfits in Audrey's case and some gothic vests for Lillith. All that hard work left both girls laying on each other's bed, exhaust; each one in their own room. Lillith was still thrilled that she had met such a gorgeous boy who seemed to have an interesting attitude, but she knew she didn't have ANY chance since that beautiful redhead appeared. On Audrey's mind, she had just met a cute vampire girl and pretty nice girl. Maybe not quite obvious, but Lillith hadn't had a boyfriend yet, and she was still a virgin, while Audrey had dated a couple of guys, but she dumped them once they turned out to be the annonying lovey-lovey guys.

Lillith stood up when she heard Micheal knocking on her door. He said something about what they would eat, she didn't want to leave him by himself to do all the stuff. She opened the with her arms crossed and looked into her eyes with her beautiful and piercing crimson ones. "Ummm..y-yes....But I'll go with you. I don't want you to do it all by yourself," she said. At the moment, the cute goth vampire was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a sweater which had long sleeves and had half of her hands covered.

(Ah alright.)

Micheal always found himself looking into those bright red eyes of hers she was beautiful and her goth look was really attractive he smiled at her as she offered to help with the shopping and that made him feel better since he never liked going shopping alone. "Alright sweet. I'll ask Audrey what she wants on her pizza or anything special from thee store." he said as he moved over to Audrey's door and knocked on it. "Hey Audrey me and Lilith are making food run. What kind of toppings do you like on your pizza and do you want anything special from the store?" he asked through the door he waited for answer which allowed him a moment or two to think. Audrey was a beauty and seemed far more outgoing than Lilith so she had far more chances at landing a boyfriend soon and he doubted it would be him. Lilith was shy and obviously had some smarts with her going in to become a doctor or nurse so there was allot more conversation and possible blossoming friendship that might become more. It was a long couple of years so who knows.

He continued to wait and let his mind formulate possible conversation starters like Comic, cartoons or television shows. He figured no man was ever smooth when plucking up conversation with a pretty girl and those who were just were just in it for the moment rather than the long term ideal.

Lillith smiled at him when he agreed to take her with him on his shopping run. She could tell how he found ger red eyes peculiar, as he stared at them for a bit before answering. But she didn't mind, though. It wasn't like he'd figure out her race just like that. She followed him to Audrey's door and waited for her to answer. "Ummmm...I think pepperonni and olives might do it ya' know," the demon told them while laying on her bed. Once she had spoken, Lillith held him by his arm and looked at him with a bluesh. "L-Let's go," she said shyly.

Actually, his thoughts were mostly right. He had a lot more chance of a long-term, loving and lasting relationship with Lillith, the vampire. Or he could also try it with the demon, who was more prone to use Micheal as a mere sex-toy, mostly because she wasn't in love with him like Lillith was. Of course, Lilith would be devastated if all of a sudden he decided to date her and claim her virginity, but that would also leave Audrey very happy and with a boyfriend. It was a tough decition, but right now, the whole situation was his oyster. He could do whatever he wanted, and the outcome could be seen in whichever way he wanted too.

"Alright." he said after hearing Audrey's answer he smiled at Lilith as she held onto his arm, "Okay we're going." he replied with light hearted chuckle he was passively aware of her breasts being pressed against his arm. It was odd to already have his mind falling into the gutter when he thought about Lilith but no male alive could ignore the fact that she was well developed so instead of pulling himself free he instead maneuvered so she could still hold onto his arm. "I'll lead you to your chariot then m'lady." Micheal said with another chuckle and smile at Lilith. He then proceeded to lead her out to his car with her on his arm his car was an old mustang that had seen better days but it ran like new, "Climb on in." he said opening the door for her he squealed in protest. For a mans car it was clean on the inside with only a empty soda bottle in the cup holder that separated the passenger and driver seats. The campus grounds was still full of students settling in or unloading their parents cars and saying goodbye.

Lillith was pretty sure that Micheal would try to break free from her grasp and put his arm around her or just walk by her side, but luckily he didn't and just stayed tightly and close to her. For some reason, she was slowly falling in love for this guy like she had never had in her life. She used to have a crush in high school, but goth girls with red eyes aren't very well seen by most teens. But now, five years later, she might have a chance with this boy. She giggled when he told her he would take her to his chariot, and of course she knew he was refering to his car. Once she saw it, she was quite surprised. It was a really nice car, and very well treated. Usually boys had it full of garbage, but this one was outstanding. She looked at him as he opened the door for him to enter and she sat inside the car in the passenger's seat. Then, she waited. Being how shy she was, she knew she would had a hard time telling him her feelings for him.

Once Lilith took her seat Micheal moved around to the drivers side and slid into his seat and closed his door before starting the engine which rumbled to life and the radio kicked on playing some rock music. He had had the volume way up so he quickly turned the volume down, "Sorry bout that." he said as they pulled out of the parking space and drove off campus to the store. The radio was left to fill the silence for some time as he drove occasionally looking at Lilith, "So what got you interested in medicine?" he asked after sometime had passed it was one of many questions he had wanted to ask. The radio continued to play music and Micheal kept his attention on the road while they were in motion as they seemed to be hitting allot of red lights as they rolled to a stop after he had asked his question. He rested his arm across the back of the front seat while they waited for the light.

Lillith flinched when he turned the radio and volume came from the speakers like it was going to tear her flesh from her bones. "N-No...it's ok. I'll need a new pair of ears though," she joked and smiled at him shyly. When he asked why she was studying medicine, she thought about it for a second. Rarely anyone ever asked her why she studied that, and this seemed like a good chance to explain. But of course, she would have to watch her tongue or else the fact that she was a vampire would slip out. "Well...mostly...because I've always been interested in the human body. How it works...how the blood flow goes up and down...everything in the inside of it. Anatomy would be thing," she explained calmly. "And you? Why did you choose to study history and art?" she asked him and kept her eyes on the eyes, ocassionaly turning to look at him.

"Easiest courses they had I'm no Einstein and with my dad being the Dean and not getting accepted to any other college well I feel it was the right move after meeting you." he said smiling at her. "I already had a head for art in High School besides being really big on Vampires. Till Twilight." he said with a noticeable shiver when he mentioned Twilight. "My grandpa got me interested in History." he finished though that last part didn't have much more of an explanation as the light changed and they continued on their way to the store. "We'll swing by the Pizza place and put our order in so we can pick them up when we're don shopping." he said as he spotted the Pizza Restaurant. "So what toppings do you want? I'm getting Canadian bacon, green peppers and mushrooms while Audrey wanted Pepperoni and olives." he asked her and waited for her response.

Even though she was no rocket-scientist, she could tell that he was definitely no Oppenheimer to follow such 'easy' courses like Art and History. But she was indeed surprised when Micheal told her that his father was the dean. That meant he surely got a place in the college in no time, and by that it also meant that he could be a slack whenever he wanted. She hoped he wasn't though. "V-Vampires? You are interested in them? W-Wow...that's nice! I don't like Twilight either, it's like they mock u-them! Them...they mock them..." she said, trying to act as much unsuspicious as she could regarding vampires. At last, they arrived the pizza restaurant, and the delicious smell of hot food instantly triggered her hunger. But she wasn't going to jump on top of her crush and bite him, she was going to be discrete about it. "Ummm...could you ask them if they could add a pizza with bacon? Just juicy...bloody bacon on it? I have a little fetish on crude and bloody stuff!" she said with a giggle, a nervous one. She knew he wouldn't be suspicious on her, after all she was pretty sure he believed in Vampires as mere mythological creatures.

((I think he'll start a physical relationship with Audrey and perhaps at a party or something Lilith and him get drunk and sleep together.))

Micheal nodded, "Yeah Vampires have a special place in my heart." he said in response before nodding at her topping request. "I have a taste for raw bloody beef sometimes." he admitted as he got out of the car. He was happy they were getting along so well and seemed to have a dislike for Twilight so he strolled into the pizza place the smell of baking pizza's heavy in the air it watered his apatite and made him realize he hadn't had anything to eat all day. The place was small with a few table for the patrons that chose to eat inside the place and a small counter just in front of the kitchen where he could see them preparing pizza's. He was greeted by the man behind the register and he looked over the menu to get the price for the three pizza's he was buying and purchased three two mediums for the girls and a large for himself and a few litters of soda Dr.Pepper and Mt. Dew Code Red. He paid and took the receipt leaving his cell number so they could call when the pizza's were ready and returned to his car.

"Alright the pizza's are ordered." he said as he climbed back into his car and they left the Pizza place. "So what kind of books besides Anne Rice Novels do you like to read?" he asked searching for more things they had in common slowly working his way to movies and video games.

(I don't know about the party for Lillith, as she seems very reserved and shy.)

Lillith was happy both of them had similar likes and dislikes, like raw and blood meat and hating Twilight. As soon as they arrived and he parked the car, she could feel how them smell clouded her more and more. She stayed in the car when Micheal went to order the pizzas and he was back as fast as he left. Now all they had to do was to shop for some supplies so they could eat. "Ummm....b-books? I've read all the Harry Potter ones....does that count? I don't read too much fantasy, I rather read about the human body," she told them. One of her main reason to be a doctor was not only because she liked how the human body worked inside, but also to feed without having to cause a mess and killing the person she on.

(He's probably trying to help her break out of her shell.)

Micheal nodded as she told him about reading Harry Potter, "I read those books to and my Grandpa used to read Lord of the Rings to me." he said as they made there way to the store making good time as they passed green light after green light. When the grocery store came into view and he pulled into the large parking lot, "Okay now what on our list." he said as he parked, "Excuse me." he said as he reached over for the glove box which brought him close to Lilith he took out a pen and note book. He began to write things down so he wouldn't forget anything, "Bread, Ham, Bacon, Milk, Soda, cereal and snack stuffs." he said among other things that filled up the list. Once he was finished he took the piece of paper off the note book and pocketed it and put the pen in the opposite cup holder. "Let's do this." he said as he turned off the car and climbed out of the car. He waited for Lilith to join him before he started to walk for the front doors. "Is there anything you have to get?" he asked her having been raised by his mother since the divorce he was aware of cycle women went through.

(I don't know.)

Lillith didn't say anything when he commented that he liked to read Lord of the Rings. She was completely out of focus, not listening to what he was saying. For some reason, the whole fact that she had wanted to feed on something or someone earlier on really scared her. She had learnt how to control her hunger...partly. She was training to not suffer from a complete mental breakdown in case blood wasn't available. At last, the sound of the pencil against the paper broke her thoughts and she looked at him. She nodded and stepped out of the car with him, holding his arm once again. She didn't know why she did it, wether it was because she liked him a lot or because she didn't want to leave his side. Either way, a small blush formed on her cheeks when he asked if she needed any 'womanly' stuff. "I...I...need to buy...pads...you know..." she said shyly and looked down with a blush.

"Right." he said when she mentioned her necessary products and didn't seem to mention anything else about them as they strolled into the store he didn't mind having a beautiful girl on his arm though it would make shopping awkward. "Let's grab a cart." he said gently pulling his arm free which he was reluctant to do but her closeness was having the effect it would on any hot blooded male yet he didn't allow it to show. He headed for the carts and grabbed the nearest one off the line and rolled it back over to her, "We'll get the non refrigerator stuff first along with your pads then the Milk and Ice Cream." he said as smiled and gripped her hand to pull her along with him as they traveled down the isles picking up their groceries. "So any favorite T.V shows like Loony Toons, South Park and so on?" he asked as they paused in one Isle and he picked up a coffee maker and put it in the cart, "I mean I grew up on Animaniacs, South Park and whatever shows my older sisters made me watch." he said as they continued to shop.

Lillith looked around as he broke his arm free from her grasp, looking as if nothing had happened. She took a look at the list and saw that they had to buy plenty of things, but luckily that would help them to survive for a couple of days since they were mostly essential stuff. Once he held her hand, a beautiful blush came to her face and she looked at him for a moment. She was shattered out of her thoughts when Micheal told her to get her pads while he got some other stuff she didn't listen to. When they went past the pads, she grabbed a pack of it, still holding his hand, and put it in the cart. "I like South Park...maybe The Simpsons...I like...well...Videogames and Anime mostly. I love drawing too," she said shyly. For some reason...some mischievous reason, she wanted to see how he reacted, and she intertwined their fingers together. She didn't care if he would release her hand, but she was starting to like him a lot.

Micheal smiled as she mentioned liking the Simpsons and Anime along with video games, "Seems we share allot of the same interests, "I've been trying to get into the newer anime but Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop are still my favorites to watch." he said as he found the Folgers and placed it next to her pads. They moved up and down the aisles finding everything on the list then they went to the dairy section and obtained a few containers of milk and coffee creamer, "I'm getting Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough what flavor of Ice Cream do you want?" he asked her as they made their way over to the frozen section. Their cart was pretty full by now and after they would get the Ice Cream they would leave along the way across the store his phone rang and he answered it. "Pizza's are done." he said happily as he put his phone away, "What sort of Video Games did you enjoy playing?" he asked as he picked up his gallon of Ice cream and waited for Her to pick out which flavor she wanted.

Lillith smiled at him and quickly chose her ice cream when they stood next to the fridge. "Ummm...as of lately I've been playing a lot of Destruction Derby...Twisted Metal, it would be," she answered as she took out a mint ice cream and put in the cart. When he said the pizza was ready she nodded and took his hand again. "Alright then, let's pay for this and pick up the pizzas, ok?" She asked him and looked up and down between his eyes and his lips. She really wanted to kiss him.

Meanwhile, Audrey was back home watching TV and naughtily rubbing her crotch through her clothes as she stopped on a porn channel. She was really horny when she felt like, and she enjoyed masturbating.

"I prefer RPG I like story to my games but I'm a fan of Bioshock, Fallout, The Tales of series and few other games." he said as they made there way towards the checkout. "I tried other games I just couldn't get into them without some story." he said once they reached the checkout line and unloaded the cart onto the counter. The teller rung them up and Mike paid for their groceries while the bag boy stuffed their purchases into plastic bags and soon they were out the door and again unloading the cart into his cars back seat. Once that was done he climbed into the drivers seat and waited for Lilith and once she was in he started the car and they started off back to the pizza place, "I grew up on Mario and Zelda so I guess it's the reason I prefer Plot over other things." he said while they drove. "So Lilith any brothers or sisters?" he asked her as they drove.

Back
Top Bottom