Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling F for Incest Threesome (or Harem if there there's interest)

GoldenGateSon

Supernova
Hey everybody. It's been a while since I've had the time to RP, but I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. One of my disappoints before I took a small hiatus was that this thread didn't really make it, but I'm hoping it will this time around. As you may have guessed, I'm looking for an incest threesome between me and two females, or if there's enough interest, an incest harem. Greedy, I know, but hopefully there are some of you out there willing to indulge me.

Specific kinks/fetishes can be discussed and incorporated as people respond.

As for the roles/characters, I'll be playing the son, and other than that, I'm pretty much open to any other type of scenarios or roles. Here are just a few ideas basic:
1) singe mother who raises her son and daughter by herself
2) single mother whose sister (my aunt) comes to live with us (or visit)
3) two sisters and a brother who live on their own after their parents died
4) a mother, her bisexual (female) lover, and her son

The possibilities are endless! Feel free to chime in on what kind of role you'd like and what kind of setting you'd like, not just limited to the ones I've mentioned so far. I should admit though that I'm very partial to playing younger males to older females, so mother son, aunt nephew, and general MILF and younger guy pairings are my favorites. Again, open to others as well.

Guess that's all for now, and I'm definitely hoping to get some interest or responses for this. Happy RP'ing everybody!

Back
Top Bottom