Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutoring Misty (Fanatic/celebstars)

"Well I needed the money for college, but I was happy doing it, it was actually fun. I just sit there in lingerie, sometimes get naked, that is all" she lied. She wasn't going to tell him of the more rude things she did, especially with her top customer, which was her teacher. "I don't meet any of the guys, that would be out of the questions and unsafe. I wouldn't get with any of them anyway, they are all probably way obese and still live with their mothers." His hands did comfort her somewhat, making her feel less scared.

"I'm glad you won't tell anyone about this. I think I would be disowned. Your a really good teacher caring like this. I always did like you, you were my favourite. I kinda felt like I was your favourite student to" she smiled.

Kevin just smiled and nodded as Misty answered his questions. He wanted to see if she would lie to him and she did when she left out the private shows and the bad things she did for him.

But then she started thanking him and going into her eye batting routine, telling him how good a teacher he was. But she was right about one thing, she was a favorite of his. Kevin used to love to mentally undress her when she would in his class.

“Yes I’m sure your parents would take this very hard and do something along the lines of disowning you. And I’m sure it is fun in a way, having all of those guys wanting to check you out. And I will keep our secret, but you have to be truthful with me. Did you do a show yesterday after you left here? And are you telling me everything?” he asks.

“Because I can possibly help you earn some extra money more discreetly, if you want to. But I don’t need any surprises” he says to his former pupil.

"I did a show when I left yes, why do you want to know all of this?" Misty was feeling scared and it was turning in to frustration as he asked questions. "Look I do shows to earn more money OK?!" Resting her hands over her face, she took some deep breaths before trying to calm down. "I'm sorry, I just don't feel comfortable with someone knowing my secret."

Misty's head lifted up and her eyes gazed at his when he mentioned doing something more discreetly. "Like what?" Her face looked tired and wet with some tears.

“But I do know your secret, Misty. And we’ll keep it that way, if you work with me.” he answered her loving the feeling of power he had. “I was curious to find out if you were doing this to make rent money and such if you must know. I wasn’t trying to pry. Settle down Misty. I’m on your side.” He said as he was trying to settle her down and make sure she felt he was on her side.

“You know, I came into an inheritance and am somewhat flush with money. I have this big house you know. It’s far too big for just one person, and since it’s paid for….well long story short you can room here for free if you are doing cam shows for rent money. You'll have a few chores in exchange for rent. I just don’t want you selling yourself online to strangers that way.” He added on in his most concerned face and voice to match.

“But if you are doing it just for spending money, ….. well I guess I can understand. But I’d say I’m somewhat disappointed. There are some more discreet things that you can do that would save your reputation, unless you just really like stripping for strangers?” he asks as he waits to see what the young girl says as he softly puts a concerned hand on her shoulder.

"I was doing it for my rent, as well as for just cash to spend. It is a living. It isn't against the law, if it was I wouldn't be doing it" Misty was still upset which was understandable, she never thought that someone she knew would find out about her secret.

When he mentioned her taking a room there at his place, Misty looked confused and bewildered, "but why? Why would you do that? Just so I can do chores around the place?" Something like this was a big deal for her to understand. "But I am happy where I am, I enjoy living with my roommate. It's cool, we have parties and stuff. I wouldn't want to move here I'm sorry." Looking at his hand on her shoulder, she smiled, thinking he was being understanding with her.

Nodding his head understandingly Kevin listened and then said “OK. Now I understand. It’s for rent and play money. And you’re right, it’s legal. But your secret is out now, Misty. How happy would you be if your parents find out.”

He paused and let his words sink in. Watching her try and reason things out. She was fighting and resisting, but it’s normal he decided, when things change suddenly. And things were about to change for her whether she realized it or not. Kevin decided he would try to finesse her one more time before he started to be a little more blunt.

“How fun would it be to be dis-owned? To be on your own? Stripping for guys online to make ends meet? Eventually everyone you know will find out and judge you differently. What kind of guys would you meet, that would treat you nicely? Would they treat you like a lady or a piece of meat? Would anyone hire an online stripper? You will be judged unfairly.” he questioned.

Continuing on “It’s just me that knows your secret right now, Misty. But it’s only a matter of time before someone finds out, and things get bad. This could lead to bad things. I’m just trying to give you another option until we can come up with another way for you to make some money. I’m just trying to help. But if you don’t want my help….you can take your chances. It’s fine with me.”

Kevin sat there looking at her trying to figure out whether she could read between the lines. He had offered her an olive branch; a way to change her life. But he had also hidden a veiled threat in his words too; if she was smart enough to read it. But often teenagers were too wrapped up and distracted by things to realize what was happening between the lines. If she was he would have to be blunt.

"Dis-owned?" She repeated, looking down at the table as she sat by it. "My parents would dis-own me? I thought they would just be mad?" She asked, the thought sinking in and making her feel paranoid about what would happen to her if this got out. As he spoke on about the possibility of her life unfolding if anyone was to find out it made her question her life choices. Why did she even do this in the first place, she could of just tried to get a normal job and if that didn't work then she should of tried harder. "I do want to meet a nice guy, not one that would treat me like meat."

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone though?" Misty said when he mentioned others finding out. Although she came to the conclusion that people would eventually know if they came across the site she used or if one of her pictures was used without her permission. "Your giving me another option? What option? Maybe I can work at the school?" She suggested, thinking it was a good idea.

"No!" She said, taking his hand in to hers. "I want your help I do! I will stop doing online strips I promise. Help me" she said.

Kevin smiles a fake comforting smile at Misty as he watched the thoughts he’d planted into her head start to take root. He could see a new found panic and paranoia take hold of her as the thought of her life spinning out of control took hold. ‘She still thinks she can control some things right now. She doesn’t know she’s already lost control. It’s time to put her to the test to see if she’s still going to try and do what she wants.’ he thinks to himself.

He said “I won’t tell, Misty. I’m glad you realized that someone else was bound to find things out. I’m going to have to think things through and get everything figured out, but I’ll come up with something to help. I’ll come up with a plan. Just promise me you’re through with the shows.” He said, reinforcing that he was concerned about her.

“Now, if I keep your secret and help you out. You have to trust me and I have to trust you. If you do everything will be fine. Now go home and relax, everything will be fine. Come over here and we’ll talk tomorrow at about 10AM. I’ll have something for you.” He said as he softly squeezed her shoulder and gave a reassuring pat on her back.

As he was patting her on the back he was thinking ‘I’m going to book a private show as soon as she leaves. I’ll even sweeten the temptation with doubling the price if I have to. She doesn’t know I know how to record them. So when I show her the evidence she’ll know I know she lied. If she turns down the show offer then know I can trust her.' he thought as he watched the object of his infatuation.

Misty left the home now in a panic about her life and future. What was she going to do when this was all over? She didn't have a job and the rent wasn't cheap even if she was sharing it with a roommate. Her old teacher said he would help her and that counted for something, Misty would just have to find out about it tomorrow. If it wasn't viable then she could just go back to her parents.

Arriving home in the late afternoon, the girl with darkish blonde hair sat down in the living room and opened up her laptop. Going in to the website she clicked on her profile and had the cursor on deactivate. Suddenly a burst in the door from her friend who lived their prompted Misty to shut the computer. "Hey sorry just forgot this" she said before rushing out and leaving her.

Opening up her screen she saw an offer for a private show with double the amount of money offered. Misty just chose to ignore it and scrolled towards her deactivation. Clicking it, her account was closed.

Kevin offered twice the amount for a very special private show. In a way he hoped she would accept. But the offer sat there unaccepted. After a while he decided to sweeten the deal and was going to up the offer, but was surprised to see Misty had deactivated her account.

He had figured she might have stopped for a bit, but cutting out the shows entirely was even better than he had expected. “You’re totally without any income now, Misty. You’ll be mine in a matter of time. It’s time to turn up the heat a little more.” he said to himself.

“It’s time to make me your hero.” he said as he sent a threatening email with some attachments from a fake account he had set up, to himself as well as a text from a go phone he kept hidden. “I’ll show this to her if I need a little push tomorrow.” he said smugly to himself before he turned everything off and prepared for bed. Tomorrow morning was going to be a busy day for him and for Misty he thought to himself as he dropped off to sleep.

10am soon came again in the morning. Misty was right on time once more, at least her time keeping was good. She was dressed today in a small pair of denim shorts which showed off her long smooth tanned legs down tot he white ankle socks and white sneakers. Up top was a black tank top with her dirty blonde hair down her back. Her makeup was light, just a bit of eyeliner to make her eyes stand out. Knocking on the door, she had still brought her books with her in case they were going to study but she thought otherwise. The girl had thought about what was going to happen today on her travels. What did he have in store for her? He probably wanted her to clean his house still, but that wasn't going to cover the rent. Maybe it was a job at the school which would be pretty cool.

"Hello?" She called out, knocking once more before bending down to poke her head through the letter slot in the door. "Sir?" She called him, it was weird for a student to call a teacher by their first name she thought.

Kevin heard her. He showed up at the door acting as if he was talking on his cell phone. Can she get any hotter? he thinks to himself as he opens the door he waves her in. Motioning for her to follow him, he leads her to the kitchen table while talking on the phone all the way. Covering up the phone he said “Good! You’ve brought your books. Pick up where we left off yesterday. I’m calling a friend trying to get you a job. I’ll be with you as soon as I get done.”

Walking out on the back porch he leaves the door cracked so she can hear him. “Yeah, John. I can’t say what it is, she just needs a new job. I know times are hard, but can’t we get a position made for her? Yeah. I understand. I’ll be responsible for her. Yes I’ll watch over her, if you can make this happen. Thanks, John.” Then he hangs up.

With his back turned to her, he calls his cell phone from a cheap go phone while Misty can’t see. Acting like he answers “Hello. Who is this!? I don’t know what- …. You piece of shit! OK! I’ll look and see!”. He hangs up and turns around looking slightly mad and disturbed at the same time. Entering the kitchen he looks at Misty and sits down.

“Sorry, Misty. I’ve got some possibly good news and some bad news. Which do you want first?” he asks her, giving her his best concerned look.

When the door opened Misty saw him on the phone which prompted her to be quiet. As she followed him in, she went to her usual place of the kitchen table. The conversation he was having seemed to be him finding her work. A little smile appeared on her face, he was really trying to help her.

When the second call came, she looked at it and heard the way he spoke. Misty couldn't process what was happening as she placed her books on the table and watched in disbelief at the way he was talking. Upon him entering the kitchen to look at her she didn't like what he said. "You don't look to happy now Sir." She said. "Tell me the bad news" Flicking her hair back her studded gold earrings flickered in the light.

"Does somebody know about it? Why would they ring you?"

“Well, I don’t know how to tell you this Misty. So I’ll just come out and say it. Yes, someone knows about your cam-shows. They apparently know you and have been following you. They said that you’ve deactivated your account and they blame me for it.” Kevin said to her with a concerned look on his face.

Walking over and sitting by her he puts his hand on her long tanned leg in a reassuring manner before he continues. “Whoever it is thinks I convinced you to stop. Which I guess in a way I did. Anyway, they made a threat. They have posted a private link to a recording of one of your shows and will spread it all over town if we don’t do what they say. They made sure to emphasize that if we tell anyone it goes out to the town including your parents and your parent’s business partners. He also said not to involve the police”

Grabbing her hand softly he says “We need to look on the link he sent. He said that there are instructions for us to follow posted there. If we don’t do what he says within 24 hours, the video goes public. They also promised to involve me somehow and ruin my career. I think we need to see what they want.”

Then Kevin opens his laptop and types in the address given on his phone. “Ready to see what he wants?” he asks with his finger hovering over enter.

"How can someone know about my shows?" Misty asked, looking concerned as this came out of nowhere. "Why blame you? You were helping me?" The girl was freaking out a little bit now, she thought he was going to offer her a job at the school maybe or somewhere else, this was turning in to a nightmare which was going to get worse. "They will what!" She didn't take notice of his hand on her leg, she was to busy wondering what the hell was going on. "Why are they doing this?" Her eyes were watering, and not just for herself, but for him to, she didn't want him to lose his career.

"OK, look at it, can't get any worse than it already has done can it?" Shaking her head, she seemed upset and traumatised. "I should never have brought you in to this."

Kevin followed her instruction and hit enter. It leads to a private site that Kevin typed in the password he had been instructed to put in. On the next screen came a list of orders. The first was to watch the video posted on the screen and further orders would come up after the video was over.

Pressing play Kevin feigns surprise and shock as it is the last private show Misty had preformed before canceling her account. Kevin had set up the fake site and had captured all of Misty’s private and public cam-shows. You see Kevin was very good with computers, it’s a skill nobody knew he had.

In the show Misty is talking dirty while slowly stripping off some skimpy lingerie. As she takes off her top revealing her perky tits he looks away from the screen in an embarrassed manner saying “I’m sorry Misty. I’m sorry we have to do this. This is something we have to do though. We have to follow their instructions.” He says as he looks at the beautiful watery eyes of his former student and softly takes her hand. “We’ll figure a way for us to get out of this together, we’ll just have to play their game for now.” He says as he looks back at the video with a convincing look of disgust on his face.

Back
Top Bottom