Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales! Yes, I'm weird. <.<

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok, so this is an idea I had on an extremely random whim. Part of it has to do with my love for the show 'Once Upon A Time', another for Disney because I'm a total geek like that and lastly because I think it can all be made into a twisted world of horror that would be utterly insane and dark and terrifying.

<.<

Think blood baths and complex twists where death can occur yet be overcome since the world of fairytales is a world of magic. Just remember that with magic comes a price. BUT it does mean that death isn't permanent.

This allows for much freedom, much violence, much gore, much terror!!!

And for everyone to come back... hehehe... also assuming things work out such that deaths occur of course. Not saying it's a must or requirement, however for those who aren't bothered by it, they can rest assured that their character will come back.

Anyway, this is a group and if there's interest profiles would have to be submitted to me and such. HOWEVER I want to make this as flexible and inclusive as possible. So, basically, if the character(s) are a fairytale/fairytale-like character then chances are it'll be fine for the entire thing.

As for plot? Well, it'll take place in the realm of fairytales. However, what's going on in the background will largely depend on our characters and some discussion between those who show interest. I want this to be a group effort, not the effort of one or two. Also, to help make it such that more have the chance to join up..... FOR NOW, limit is up to 2 fairytale characters per person (perhaps down the line people can take on more if they want).

So, who is interested and what characters are you interested in taking??? Remember, for now, only TWO THREE!!!

~+~+~
THE LIST (taken):
Little Red Riding Hood - darkangel76
The Snow Queen/Elsa - darkangel76
Cinderella/Snow White - darkangel76
Alice - Karameida
Cheshire Cat - Karameida
Belle/Beast - kuro_bara
Maleficent/Evil Queen/Fairy Godmother - kuro_bara
Princess Jasmine - LadyYunaFFX2
Pocahontas - LadyYunaFFX2
Esmeralda - LadyYunaFFX2
Aladdin - sailingsam
Robin Hood - sailingsam
Judge Frollo - Raze
Jafar - Raze (side character)
Iago - Raze (side character)
Quasimodo - Raze (side character)
Dr. Facilier - malin
The Wolf - malin
Faust - RetroPixelMonster
The Devil - RetroPixelMonster
Gaston - wildwolfking246
Hades - wildwolfking246
Prince Charming - Thaedael -- IN SEARCH OF THIS CHARACTER! PM DARKANGEL76 FOR DETAILS!
The White Rabbit - LadyLarunai
Mad Hatter - LadyLarunai (side character)
March Hare - LadyLarunai (side character)
Gepetto - LadyLarunai

POSSIBILITIES (to inspire ideas):
Hatter
Red Queen
Red Knight
White Queen
White Knight
Queen of Hearts
Knave of Hearts
Tweedle Dum
Tweedle Dee
Huntsman
Any of the 7 Dwarves
Sleeping Beauty/Aurora
Prince Philip
Stepmother
Either Stepsister
Ariel
Prince Eric
Ursula
Maid Marian
Will Scarlet
Little John
Prince John
Rapunzel
Flynn
Mother Gothel
Tiana
Prince Naveen
The Miller's Daughter
Rumplestiltskin

ETC (other fairytale/fairytale-like characters are acceptable, just mention them and we'll see if they fit!).........

Character Profiles Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55343
OOC Discussion Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55423
RP Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55613

Oh! Faust is a tail about a man who basically gets bored with his life, so he makes a pact with the devil for knowledge and to use him for his own will(In the story they're not exactly good things). In exchange for his soul, and he only has 24 years to live. It's an old German tail, really good! THere are also a few different versions but, I just gave the jist of it, I suppose, haha.

I would say that should be ok, Retro. I want this to be as inclusive as possible without compromising the feel of it. And from the sounds of it, that should be fine and fit in without a problem. :)

And nice, Kuro! XD

YAAAAY I helped DA. 83.

Also. My Cheshire cat is going to be a woman Cheshire. I'll explain at some point WHY she is called cheshire CAT when she's clearly a human.

And what about this image for your character Mailin --> Facilier

Additionally, DA, is this set in modern times or a fantasy setting? Or what?

I had envisioned the fairytale world. So more fantasy-esque. But I suppose an odd sort of blend since all the worlds are sort of mashed together from each fairytale. But even still, the fantasy would preside over everything else. *nods*

very sorry but I have to cut and run for the rest of the night, and I will likely be offline for the next two days as well, I will join up once I am available.

No worries, Malin. I already knew about that for you...... and I owe you one too! ;) So be on the lookout! <333
Plus, this won't be ready I'm guessing until you're back. So again, no worries. I want to make sure people see it and that we all get a chance to work on our profiles and such. I know it'll take me a bit to work on my own. lol. Soooo... yep. XD Safe travels, talk to you once you get back!!!

So many choices on who I can take as my second person. I'll sleep on it. I gotta drive Vein and another person to work in ... 6-7 hours so I'm gonna try to aim for some sleep. I can't wait for this. It seems really fun.

By the way, Sam? I personally liked your 1st Robin Hood a bit better. Just my opinion though. Feel free to choose whichever.

Later all~

OKWELL

Imma sit on my character profiles tonight and send them in tomorrow. Now Imma head to bed. NIGHT ALL.

Just to let people know..... I tweaked the profile a tiny bit. At the end of it, I added in a section called "Additional Info". Seeing as this is a horror RP, I figured it would be pretty important for everyone to have an idea of the limits and likes of what people can deal with and do when it comes to horror. After all, one person's version of scary might not equal another person's and someone might be willing to do one thing while another person might not, etc etc. :)

You get the idea. Anyway, I thought this might help eliminate such questions and doubts among us all. XD

Sounds good. I have my Little Red up, but I have to work on Elsa. XD I've already received a couple profiles, so people should be seeing those up fairly soon as well. :)

Annnnnnd I've tweaked my horror likes/dislikes. LOLOL! For some reason I think those will get updated as I go when I think of things I take for granted. haha!!! XD

Sounds good to me, Malin. I still have to work on my Elsa profile. Though I have ideas for how her personality will go....... ahem, yeah. <.<

God damn I updated my horror likes/dislikes again, haha! Forgot about insects. And I shouldn't have given my phobia and, well, other discussions. lolol. XD

o.o

Ok. Noted. I'll add that into my profile before I send it in. And it's a good idea to have that in there. ESPECIALLY for a horror based RP x3.

Quite the interesting little RP here ;)

Hmm looking from the list I could say I oddly have an interest in both Jafar and Gaston.......Strange ideas are brewing in my head for them :T

Back
Top Bottom