Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Terrifyingly Demented Fairytales! Yes, I'm weird. <.<

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok, so this is an idea I had on an extremely random whim. Part of it has to do with my love for the show 'Once Upon A Time', another for Disney because I'm a total geek like that and lastly because I think it can all be made into a twisted world of horror that would be utterly insane and dark and terrifying.

<.<

Think blood baths and complex twists where death can occur yet be overcome since the world of fairytales is a world of magic. Just remember that with magic comes a price. BUT it does mean that death isn't permanent.

This allows for much freedom, much violence, much gore, much terror!!!

And for everyone to come back... hehehe... also assuming things work out such that deaths occur of course. Not saying it's a must or requirement, however for those who aren't bothered by it, they can rest assured that their character will come back.

Anyway, this is a group and if there's interest profiles would have to be submitted to me and such. HOWEVER I want to make this as flexible and inclusive as possible. So, basically, if the character(s) are a fairytale/fairytale-like character then chances are it'll be fine for the entire thing.

As for plot? Well, it'll take place in the realm of fairytales. However, what's going on in the background will largely depend on our characters and some discussion between those who show interest. I want this to be a group effort, not the effort of one or two. Also, to help make it such that more have the chance to join up..... FOR NOW, limit is up to 2 fairytale characters per person (perhaps down the line people can take on more if they want).

So, who is interested and what characters are you interested in taking??? Remember, for now, only TWO THREE!!!

~+~+~
THE LIST (taken):
Little Red Riding Hood - darkangel76
The Snow Queen/Elsa - darkangel76
Cinderella/Snow White - darkangel76
Alice - Karameida
Cheshire Cat - Karameida
Belle/Beast - kuro_bara
Maleficent/Evil Queen/Fairy Godmother - kuro_bara
Princess Jasmine - LadyYunaFFX2
Pocahontas - LadyYunaFFX2
Esmeralda - LadyYunaFFX2
Aladdin - sailingsam
Robin Hood - sailingsam
Judge Frollo - Raze
Jafar - Raze (side character)
Iago - Raze (side character)
Quasimodo - Raze (side character)
Dr. Facilier - malin
The Wolf - malin
Faust - RetroPixelMonster
The Devil - RetroPixelMonster
Gaston - wildwolfking246
Hades - wildwolfking246
Prince Charming - Thaedael -- IN SEARCH OF THIS CHARACTER! PM DARKANGEL76 FOR DETAILS!
The White Rabbit - LadyLarunai
Mad Hatter - LadyLarunai (side character)
March Hare - LadyLarunai (side character)
Gepetto - LadyLarunai

POSSIBILITIES (to inspire ideas):
Hatter
Red Queen
Red Knight
White Queen
White Knight
Queen of Hearts
Knave of Hearts
Tweedle Dum
Tweedle Dee
Huntsman
Any of the 7 Dwarves
Sleeping Beauty/Aurora
Prince Philip
Stepmother
Either Stepsister
Ariel
Prince Eric
Ursula
Maid Marian
Will Scarlet
Little John
Prince John
Rapunzel
Flynn
Mother Gothel
Tiana
Prince Naveen
The Miller's Daughter
Rumplestiltskin

ETC (other fairytale/fairytale-like characters are acceptable, just mention them and we'll see if they fit!).........

Character Profiles Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55343
OOC Discussion Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55423
RP Thread - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55613

I don't really follow the show, but from what I've seen when my brother refuses to change the channel, a lot of the villains seem to be planeswalkers of a sort - with the same person occupying different roles in different universes. I think I might be intrigued to wear that mantle, myself. Now, I'm basically only going to wear one obvious persona, Judge Frollo (from Notre Dame), but I just wanted to see if the idea of actually occupying more than one in secret (because everyone loves a good plot twist) would fly with you all.

Well it's not truly 'Once Upon A Time', the show just helped in inspiring. We can make this however we want and as different as we want it. However, that said, if people want a character to take on multiple personae, that is fine so long as it fits and doesn't hog up too many possible characters and such. :)

As for the Notre Dame incorporation? That is fine. :)

Also, to clarify, because it was asked:

For horror, I envision it could entail anything from gruesome beasts to blood bath battles to torture to whatever.... even death (but characters can come back since this is a magical fairytale RP). Basically, the limits will vary depending on WHO you are posting against at any given time. There will be an underlying level of horror, but certain things will have to be kept in mind when it comes to certain characters. Such limits can be stipulated in the character profiles when they are made so that EVERYONE is aware and no one is left uncertain. However, one thing all need to keep in mind--certain things might crop up that creep you out and you have to respect that and there will be those around you who might be squeamish and/or scare more easily than you so keep in mind who you are directly posting with at any given time.

Hope that helps. XD

But people have to be a bit open-minded and accepting.

Aww yiss. Reanimation.
My Frollo calls dibs on religious leader of the inevitable death-worshipping necrocult.
Because Stitched Zombie Franken-Quasimodo should totally be a thing.

I can't help but think that Doctor Facilier AKA The Shadow Man would make a very interesting character for this. An Evil Bokur with friends on the other side, I could do a lot with a character like that if he is still up for grabs. I was also thinking of taking up the wolf, but i'm not too sure about that just now...

Can you tell I like playing villian? (also Hello, Kara, and Yuna ^_^; not stalking you two. it's just our similar tastes acting up again.)

Dr. Facilier is totally up for grabs!!! And feel free to take the Wolf also if you want two. For now, I'm placing a cap on two characters per person just so that people have a chance at stuff. But once things roll and settle, if people want to take on more... that is fine. XD

And glad to see you on board, Malin! <3

Impatience, I suppose.

Just waiting until I get to be a narrow-minded, racist, sadistic, sociopathic, fanatical death-worshipping necromancer/demagogue.

The description is still a work in progress.

Hello Malin~

Right right, of course you're not stalking me. Though to be fair, I've done it before so hey, we're even xD

Good to see you on board and everyone else. :3

Ohmai! Heya Malin! ^^

This should prove to be VERY entertaining! Oh and DA I found another possible image candidate for Alice.

Possible Alice 2.

Which do you like best? The first one I showed you earlier...or this one. Additionally, I'm sorry I haven't replied to your PM malin but I haven't slept and I can't use my brain properly. ><;

All taken care of, Kuro... everyone who has made a definite claim has had their character accounted for. So, if anyone wants to make a second claim or a first timer (for anyone new who wishes to join), please speak up. :)

Kara, either piccie is wonderful. So go with whichever one speaks loudest to you. I have to search for images for Little Red and Elsa now... hehehe... I already have some minor ideas (ie, how they'll be in personality, etc etc) running through my brain. heeee.... And if anyone knows how my brain works, umm... well uhh... MEEP! >.< lol.

And this is already shaping up to be a great group!!! <333

Alright I think I'm probably leaning more towards the second one but I also kind of like the second one. OH AND DA I NEED YOU TO GET ON SKYPE SO I CAN TELL YOU WHAT IMMA DO WITH ALICE!

Sorry about the Caps.

Oh and I showed the first one to DA on skype so it wouldn't show up on BMR. Here is the first one :: Alice option 1
As for your options Yuna...I don't know. I'm not good with real life images D;

I could look for a few for you if you want. I've seen a few. Send them to you in a PM. And Number 2 seems to be the favorite. So I'll go with her!

OHSWEETMERCIFULARES! DA! I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME CHESHIRE!!!!!!

Honestly it was rather hard to find a good FC for Doctor Facilier This was actually really accurate to what i wanted for him aside from a few good art works of the original disney version of the character. However Mr Sunshine looks more modern, and still has the same kind of dealing that I want from my evil bokor\shadowman so I will take what I can get. Unless ya'll think you have a better idea for me, then go ahead I would love to hear it.

the more I have thought about it, the more I am gonna throw my name down for taking the wolf as well before it's taken.

Also I love red #1 very cute picture DA. Kara Pic number 2 is also really good.

Marked down the newest character claims. XD

And I rather like that piccie for Elsa, Kara!!! So, I'll probably go with that. And I'll go with my #1 for Little Red. hehe.

And Retro....... I'm unfamiliar with Faust. What is it? >.<

Back
Top Bottom