Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice In Wünderland (world building help. Plot/storyline as well.)

KatarineMeow

Planetoid
Alright, so I'm a big Alice fan. I want to build a world like wonderland which young adults fall into much like wonderland. Although a modern version; I want wonderland to be twisted.

The general plot idea/background is:

Alice was the last one to wonderland, she had no female heir to take her place as a heroine of the world. Thousands of years later, the white queen dies and her niece takes the throne (implying the red queen-aka queen of hearts- had a child and the white queen didn't.). The niece rules a twisted queen dim where everything is bleak and fun is not allowed. The magic of imagination has become rare. But descendants of Mad Hatter, Hare, Table Mouse, and White Rabbit open loopholes to get to Alice's world. They're on a mission to find her; or bring someone with potential back. To turn wonderland around. But instead of kidnapping young girls, they end up with young adults. And not the homely girl-next-door type Alice was. The unsavory bunch. Addicts, drunks, strippers. People who are either already half-mad or have to be creative in their line of work.

Or perhaps Alice is a Role Player and/or closet kinkster, she is very shy and ordinary, the type that hides out in libraries and is cute but you wouldn't really know it unless her nerdish look appeals to you or you become entranced in her in some way.

She is pulled into this Wonderland by these "people" who want to overthrow the Queen or at least bring some fun back into Wonderland they live in, the only fun Alice knows is sex and kinky stories, these "people" seem to idolize her, they do what they can to make her happy, after a little time she decides to push the boundaries and finds that anything she says is taken as gospel.

Madness and debauchery ensues?

Not sure yet how that would fit in with convincing the Queen unless Alice becomes so popular via her kink parties that she just stages an overthrow.

Back
Top Bottom