Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alice In Wünderland (world building help. Plot/storyline as well.)

KatarineMeow

Planetoid
Alright, so I'm a big Alice fan. I want to build a world like wonderland which young adults fall into much like wonderland. Although a modern version; I want wonderland to be twisted.

The general plot idea/background is:

Alice was the last one to wonderland, she had no female heir to take her place as a heroine of the world. Thousands of years later, the white queen dies and her niece takes the throne (implying the red queen-aka queen of hearts- had a child and the white queen didn't.). The niece rules a twisted queen dim where everything is bleak and fun is not allowed. The magic of imagination has become rare. But descendants of Mad Hatter, Hare, Table Mouse, and White Rabbit open loopholes to get to Alice's world. They're on a mission to find her; or bring someone with potential back. To turn wonderland around. But instead of kidnapping young girls, they end up with young adults. And not the homely girl-next-door type Alice was. The unsavory bunch. Addicts, drunks, strippers. People who are either already half-mad or have to be creative in their line of work.

Back
Top Bottom