Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Love Project

Frogger

Pulsar
The Love Project.

A well-known, highly successful business, one might say. It helps people find love, matching then up with a partner to ignite a spark of love. And, with luck, that spark will transform into a fire of love.

Now, to get a better idea of this organization, this story will start from the very beginning.

The Love Project started out as a small group of volunteers, a couple of friends, and the founder, E.S. Freeman. Now E.S. Freeman didn't know what would happen to this lovely little volunteer group of his. In fact, he didn't have a clue.

So, for a few months The Love Project helped people hook up, find love. A few months after it was founded, a sponsor appeared and started to fund the group. This sponsor was Tara's Bakery. This bakery, in less than a year, became a huge success. A big, booming place of business.

That was great, because they still founded The Love Project. So, with Tara's Bakery, they grew and also became a huge success. It had only even six months since it was founded and they already had plenty of workers, a building workspace, a website, and everything.

They were the biggest thing in the dating game.

Now, fast forward to the future. Most of the people who work here, actually - strangely - almost all, are single. They are the unlucky ones when it comes to dating. Jinxed with love matters.

Yet, one day something has changed. They all go to work, a normal day - but different. They all get to work at the usual time. They all go to their workspaces. An they all fall in love.

So, finally, the love experts get to experience love themselves.

Interested in joining? Let me know!

Great! If just...two more people join, then I'll set up a character profile thread. Oh, and check out Caught in the Act, whenever you can!

Alright, how many characters do we have thus far? If you are still interested in this, and have posted characters, please speak now, or forever hold your peace. Just kidding. Just speak up, so we know for sure how many are gonna be involved if I start things off now.

Back
Top Bottom