Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Holiday Of A Lifetime

This is a story idea I discussed with someone else, with us playing all the characters, but then it occurred to us, why not try opening it up and seeing whether other people might be interested?

The basic premise is simple: two families win an extended holiday to a blissful, secret tropical island. Once they arrive there, the freedom of the place makes them realize they should set aside some of their old formal rules they follow home.

Bow-chicka-bow...

Ok, so there's slightly more story to it, but that can be worked out together. Essentially, we're looking to find people willing to play as the respective family members: at the start, we're saying each family is a couple with a son and a daughter, for a total of eight characters. If we can't fill all the roles we may change things around.

Obviously given the story scenario, there will be infidelity and there could be incest. If you're interested please sign-up here or by PM to me and say which character you would want to play.

The other option too, depending on how you feel and how many you interest, is to have 4 players controlling two characters each. That could be father/son, mother/daughter, or one of each gender depending on how you want to distribute it. Was the other person Creme?

I like the idea, can I join as the older daughter in one of the two families? 20-26 years old if that's fine.

Thaedael said:
The other option too, depending on how you feel and how many you interest, is to have 4 players controlling two characters each. That could be father/son, mother/daughter, or one of each gender depending on how you want to distribute it. Was the other person Creme?
Yes, if we can't find 8 players, that could work. I am comfortable playing with and against multiples, but I know it's not for everyone, so I wanted to leave it open-ended.

No, the other person was princessflake.

Awesomist said:
I like the idea, can I join as the older daughter in one of the two families? 20-26 years old if that's fine.
Yes, and predictably enough, that means we've filled the daughter roles.

Ok, thus far, roles people have expressed interest in are one of the daughters and one of the sons. I will be playing one of the other male roles. Someone hasn't got back to me about the other daughter role, so I'm leaving that open for the moment - that still leaves all the parents. Given that, it might be better to change it to a group of young people, if that would better suit the roles people want.

Actually I came here for the promise of a family outing turned into incestuous fun\ditching rules of normal society. I don't really want it to be just a group of young friends or something like that.

Though I think it might be smarter to condense it from two families to one if we aren't gaining enough people to fill all the roles.

I agree with malin, if this gets turned into a non-incest story then I probably wouldn't join. We can make it a single family and hope we fill the roles.

I agree with Awesomist and Malin, this rp isn't something I would be interested in if not for the incest element.

Back
Top Bottom