Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Butterfly's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaichou

Moon
1. Intro and Rules
2. Likes/Dislikes
3. Potential Pairings/Fandoms
4. Plots

will be updated as I go.

1. Intro and Rules

I'm a 24 yr old girl who is graduating college with a BFA in Art. I've been RPing for about 8-10 years now in a variety of settings. I started with notebooks in highschool and moved onto Gaia, MMOs, etc. These are just some general rules for when I roleplay:

-I'm willing to play both genders and all types of sexual orientations whether it's straight, bi, gay, etc.

-Majority of these will all be in an AU enviroment; simply because it's easier. Especially with the videogames/anime.

-Feel free to toss some plotbunnies about. I don't bite...much :p

-Message me if you're going away so I don't think you've died or something.

-I'm not one for being a grammer Nazi nor complaining about posting length just as long as it's more than two lines.

-Do not godmod. Don't even try it. I will catch you.

-OOC chatter is to be used with (())

2. Likes/Dislikes

Things I go for:

Ancient Japan (I love love love Japanese history and culture. Symbolism, religion, the dress the samurai and geisha, all of it. (=^_^=) )

Medieval Settings/Fantasy (I'm a huge fan of mythology and the general medieval fantasy setting.)

Futuristic (cyborgs, robots, holo-coms, etc)

Modern

Historical (Egypt, France, England, America etc.)

Videogame-inspired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Things I am not a fan of/will NOT do:

Scat/Bathroom Play

Vore

Underage (as in under 15)

Futa

Bestiality (anthro/creature type is one thing but full blown animal, no.)

Extreme BDSM

3. Fandoms

These are just a general idea of the Roleplays that I'm interested in; I do both fandom and original roleplays and some are listed below. I'm a sucker for happy endings (heh heh) but I wouldn't be above letting a little suffering happen before happiness.

Both characters to be played by me in either a fandom or an original RP will be in Red and in Bold type.

These aren't set in stone; if you have an idea just drop me a line and we can discuss it :)

Fandoms

Bleach
Hollow Ichigo X any character/OC
Grimmjow X any character/OC

Fatal Frame series
Kirie X any character/OC
Kyouka X any character/OC
Sae X any character/OC
Akane X any character/OC
Drowned X any character/OC

Final Fantasy Series
any character/OC X Rydia
Locke Cole X any character/OC
Shadow X any character/OC

Mortal Kombat
Scorpion X any character/OC
Ermac X any character/OC

Naruto
Gaara X any character/OC

Resident Evil Series
Leon Kennedy X any character/OC
Jake Mueller X any character/OC

Sailor Moon
Sailor Saturn X any senshi/OC

Silent Hill Series
Pyramid Head X any character/OC
Alessa X any character/OC

Shin Megami Tensei Series
Hitoshura X any character/OC
Serph X any character/OC

Original
Lord/Knight X Prince/Princess
Master X Slave
Vampire X Human
Fae X Human
Human/Creature X Ghost
Kidnapper X Kidnapee
Nobility X Commoner
Assassin X Target
Angel X Demon

Just some plotbunnies hanging out in my brain; it's no where near complete so don't worry if you don't see a particular idea on here.

4. Plots

Arranged Marriage- Standard arranged marriage type with the prince/princess/secondary person to be married acting skittish and soft-spoken around their dominant partner because they aren't sure if their persona is real or just an act. Sweet, sensual, fluffiness and drama mixed in with happy endings.

Medieval/Fantasy- Spirits find out that a human has entered their lair and have to decide on what to do with them or Spirits find an injured human that's been left for dead and take care of them while dealing with stereotypical paranoid townspeople/village. Chaos may or may not ensue.

Supernatural type- Ghost of the living person's love has come back to watch over them but the person can't seem them unless they are either by themselves or dreaming. Also the ghost/spirit only remembers certain things.

Angel/Demon - Demon offers themselves up as a willing prisoner as repentance for being a part of an attack that ended up wiping out a group the angel knew. Angel takes out aggression, pain, hurt, loss etc. on the demon and then realizes that the demon tried to stop the attack. Angel feels guilty and tries to make up for the pain it's caused the demon.

You sound interesting, so if you wan't to come up with some ideas that would be pretty cool, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom