Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tropical Desires (FXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicallolita

Planetoid
Well, I joined last year after many years of RPing in other websites, but I moved to another country right after that and I believe I was a terrible partner just in general at the time. I had lived in foreign countries before, so I didn't realize I was about to fall through a black hole and abandon writing altogether for over a year...

Honestly, life is still pretty crazy, but I miss writing and playing and I'm ready to dedicate time to it now. So I'm looking for partners again.

The Basics

I only play female characters. But I will play with male and female characters. I will play straight/bi/gay without a problem.

I think the most important general guidance I can give about me is that I can be flexible and negotiate things. Nothing is set in stone and that include my turn-ons – I might be roleplaying with elements I’m open to and still not feel I’m the adequate partner for the mood, the setting or the way you write, and sometimes, given compatibility and history, I can accept to play thing I normally wouldn’t.

I like building very detailed backgrounds for my characters. I seek partners who like details and like to build things together. However, I don’t like when partners make decisions on what my characters’ feelings/thoughts/worldview, unless it has been decided beforehand, together. I like to live by the same standards, so feel free to call me up on it.

I write a lot; mega posts are normal for me, especially early on in a RP, when we are building a world. I don't demand people measure up to that, but at least a couple of paragraphs is nice. I can't work around twoor three lines. I tried a few times and I got bored.

I also just want to make it clear though that despite my nickname, I don't play characters under 15, as per the forum rules, ever. Not even out of the forum.

Somethings that are also pretty much hard limits:

Extreme D/s (TPE), mind control, face slapping, body modification, breath control, impregnation, fisting, humiliation, vore, scat, blood, Needle Play,
Electrical Play and death.

Now, on to good things... I'm pretty into Bondage, Kidnapping, Gags, Blindfolds, Spanking, Breast and Nipple Play, Foreplay, Mutual Masturbation, Oral, Hair Pulling, Threesomes (FFF, MFM and MFF), Double Penetration, Deflowering (all types) and Sex Toys.

I don't need most of those things at once; they are just different kinks we can use in play, if it fits with the mood of the game.

For a more detailed listing, check my F-List.

Specific Plots

Hostages
Kinks: Dubcon (really, I don’t want rape play), incest, bondage, gags, blindfolds
Pairs: Captor/captives, stepmother/stepdaughter

It’s hard enough that she came into her stepdaughter’s life after her mother’s death, but it certainly doesn’t help that her husband spends 99% of his time out of the country. Being kidnapped along with her stepdaughter and held for an undefined amount of time is not exactly what she would consider a bonus...

Catherine is a HBIC career woman, an extremely successful lawyer who ditched her early career in the CIA/FBI after being forced to betray her best friend. The past comes back to haunt her though, as the friend kidnaps both her and her young stepdaughter.

The girl is a lesbian struggling with her sexuality, so the betrayed friend has finally found a weak stop she can exploit with gusto.

I'm flexible in which characters I can play. I would like to tackle the kidnapper and the stepmother, with someone coming in to play the young woman who gets caught in the middle, but I don't mind if somebody wants to play both hostages or the kidnapper.

RE: Tropical Desires (FXF and MxF)

Special bump for Taken and Sweet Tooth, since I have something going on for the other threads. So, I'm really craving those two right now.

Do you have a partner for the criminal minds RP? If not,I'd be interested. :D

I have pretty much disappeared out of the face of the earth, I believe, but real life got really overwhelming. Accepting a job at the other side of the world, in a country with a language that you can't even begin to understand can apparently suck the life out of you. But I think that after a few months, I'm finally starting to adapt around here and find some time for old hobbies. I would like to go back to writing. However, I'm only really craving one plot right now - I want to do a kidnapping scenario. Some of the specifics are in my updated first post. I'm also open to new ideas, but I won't play anything too different right now because my time has become seriously limited and it's hard to play if I'm not excited about it.

PM if interested. ;)

Edited to include two more plots under the kidnapping scenarios and to make 'Taken' more specific. The previous description was way too vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom