Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Find your Mutant power set!

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
So, I found this on facebook and thought I'd post it up for people to find their own names. Again, this is just for silly, silly fun!

Take the month and day you were born and those are your two mutant super powers!

I got Power Thief and Control Ice <3

January : Telepathy
February : Healing Factor
March : Plasma Blasts
April : Energy Manipulation
May : Cosmic
June : Weather Manipulation
July : Telekinesis
August : Elemental
September : Mind Control
October : Invulnerability
November : Flight
December : Power Thief

AND

[1] Super Strength :: [2] Healing :: [3] Agility :: [4] Luck :: [5] Seduction :: [6] Vampirism :: [7] Control Fire :: [8] Powers of Light :: [9] Shapeshifter :: [10] Control Ice :: [11] Sonic Scream :: [12] Magical :: [13] Time Bombs :: [14] Stretching :: [15] Control Size :: [16] Metal Skin :: [17] Persuasion :: [18] Reality Warping :: [19] Teleportation :: [20] Darkness :: [21] Claws :: [22] Diamond Skin :: [23] Genius :: [24] Technology :: [25] Absorb Energy :: [26] Radiation Blasts :: [27] Super Speed :: [28] Laser Eye Blasts :: [29] Pyrokinesis :: [30] Wings :: [31] Seismic Powers

Huh....I got Cosmic and Super Strength. Don't quite know what cosmic entails, but if it's like Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic then that's pretty badass.

Flight and metal skin. So a hunk of metal just floatin' here and there.

I have elemental and absorb energy!

Quick gather the power of earth, fire, wind, water, and heart! "By your powers combine I am CAPTAIN PLANET!"

or if you would rather....

*Activates Avatar State"

They are two different powers. So it's cosmic AND fire control. I'm not exactly sure what Cosmic is but yah. And you lucky sumabitch Nihil! D;

I got Mind Control and Stretching. So, I can either stretch really far to get the remote across the room or mind control someone to get it for me. Win!

Kara yea I eventually hit myself in my head with the fire control.... With cosmic does it mean I control space and time or something like that? Haha

Weather Manipulation and Control Fire.
Coolie. :3

OHMERGAWSH

Ironic got the cooooool ones D;
Kinda jealous...

and Kuro, you have Invulnerable AND Darkness. Not bad. And, I've no idea sam...cosmic is an unknown ability to me x3.

Back
Top Bottom