Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We apparently just passed nine million pms

I currently have 1,395 messages in my inbox... Whoops!
;3

2076...along with another 5000 or so deleted from when we had the limit imposed for a little while there.

9million 0.O O.0

Holy hera in hell. Thats kind of insane lol. I only have a bit over 2,000. Would be more than double that amount if I didn't have delete some during the time with the PM limit. 9million though.....

It shouldn't be all that surprising but it is. lol

I have 3 thousand 1 hundred and 8.....

And of course that's since the limit was liffted... I think part o the issue is, there's no way to delete them easily. Yesterday I was at 3k and the 108 are in less then a day...

I would take better care of mine, if A people I was talking too would keep better tack. And B, their was some way to mass delete them a single time. Having to delete them a page at a time is a pain in the butt since you have to delete them twice.....

☢☢Zombies Galore☢☢ said:
Where are the other sites you host at PM-wise?

Elliquiy's at over six million, though it counts more since MyBB (the software we use) creates an additional copy for each recipient (which causes problems with pms, in general). People are sending messages at the same rate E is, at the moment - some four to five thousand per day. It just creates twice that in database records on BMR.

Vekseid said:
Elliquiy's at over six million, though it counts more since MyBB (the software we use) creates an additional copy for each recipient (which causes problems with pms, in general). People are sending messages at the same rate E is, at the moment - some four to five thousand per day. It just creates twice that in database records on BMR.

So comparatively, we're at about 4.5 million (in terms of real PMs).

Is there a way to track active users? I'm curious about our number of active users and if there's a way to view that over the course of time. If we could correlate that to the number of recruiters or looking at people who have made the most tracked referrals, I think we might be able to find some way to tweak our process to gain active users.

Difficult to tell, I wrote some pretty advanced queries for activity tracking on E but not on BMR here. Going by posting and PM rates, BMR is approaching two-thirds of E's activity, which would suggest about 600 'highly committed' members. These would be people who sign in and make regular PMs on a near-daily basis, skipping at most two days a week, and making multiple messages each day otherwise.

The level of commitment for a given BMR member is slightly less than that of an E member, but it's only barely measurable (about 95%). This might decrease the above a bit, but eh.

I must be one of the rare ones that keeps her inbox nice and tidy! Either way, that is kind of crazy, but in a good way!

not from me lol. LD is my only forum Partner and i've stopped bumping my request thread. But congrats people! Let's see how long 10mil takes!

esielle said:
I must be one of the rare ones that keeps her inbox nice and tidy! Either way, that is kind of crazy, but in a good way!

I do too! :D only the latest PM from each partner and the rest goes into trash every few days.

Back
Top Bottom