Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheerleaders Inc. (simplerp & wiki234)

Amanda nodded with a sigh. "In most cases. I doubt it's gone that far yet. We're trying to nip it in the bud." She leaned back and onto her arm. "An ounce of prevention and all that."
Jeannie really hadn't started a shrine yet, but Ella was already pinning a picture of Danny with Belle into hers that was hidden back in her deep walk-in closet. She had homemade dolls of all the cheerleaders, and a small plate containing an item from each of them. "Only Danny remains...wonder if I could get that class ring off his finger?" Grabbing the stuffed doll of Penny that she made, she shook it, growling, "And how dare YOU suck his dick first! I wanted that priveledge!" Slamming it down, face first on the groin area of her Belle doll, she remarked, "That's where you should be, little. cop bitch." She exited it and locked the fake wall, and left her room.
Back at the park, Amanda started gathering the leftover chicken, as Penny took the trash to a nearby receptical. "You ready to head back, sport?" Amanda asked, holding a hand out to Danny to use to get up.

"Well you never know, and still I would say that I'm guessing that whoever the stalker is, will eventually move to stalking someone else. I'm not into dating much, it's stupid and confusing...but I didn't say that I wouldn't give it a try first." He sighed and looked over at Amanda, "yeah sure pets go then guys." He grabbed her hand and pulled himself up, wiping off any dirt on his jacket and pants. "You want me to do anything for you guys when we get back?" He asked waiting for them.

Amanda smiled at his asking that. "Not that I can think of..." The woman, however, having been widowed and not dating for a year wasn't exactly being truthful.She had had Penny while still in high school. Her daughter had just turned 16, on her 32nd. Right now, cop mom was thinking adult things about Danny, just like her daughter who had already been there, done that. Except, Amanda wanted something else, too.

"Let's just go then, we should hurry before it gets dark soon." Danny sighed and laid his hands in his pockets turning to follow the way back to the house. Since there was nothing the only thing he planned to do was really relax for now and see if anything new really came up like cheer leading practice or something.

Once they got home, Penny went right to her room and closed the door and locked her door. She spent the evening watching whatever struck her fancy at any particular time and soon fell asleep.
Amanda looked at herself in the mirror, she had kept herself well, mainly from being a beat cop. She was undercover as a college student when she busted those responsible for dealing on campus. She ran her hands over her 5'6" frame, paying close attention to her pert C cups and grinned mischievously. "Those girls may be of legal consent, except for Ella, until Halloween, so maybe Danny needs a little action. I know I sure do, it's been over a year." She slipped into a red teddy, and nothing else, and silently went to Danny's room, where she entered. "When was the. last time you had some adult fun?" She asked sultry, after shutting and locking his door and posing, one leg partially up the other, knee bent, and a hand stretched up the wall. "Because, it's been too long for me." With a smile, she walked sultry over to Danny.

Danny had been looking out the window boredly sitting in his bed. He was bored as usual and always, but he also didn't want to sleep. Maybe he would decide to shower which he always did before sleeping. Danny sat up and froze when he heard her say that, hearing her footsteps. danny knew that he didn't have to do anything because she was walking to him. "Ummm what do you mean...by that." He asked with a shocked look on his face, his boner slowly peeking up from his pants.

"Come now, what does it look like? Unless..." Amanda got on the bed and put her hand directly on the bulge and squeezed, "You prefer... teenagers? After all, you seem unphased if Jeannie, a 16 year-old girl, has a stalker type crush." She massaged the shaft through his shorts, before pulling it out and wrapping her more experienced mouth around it, going deeper and sucking better than Penny's earlier virgin attempt. Eyes closed she worked her mouth on him like the horny woman she was. After a while, she pulled off the teddy with a mile long grin, and slid his stiff, erect rod into her wanting wet, hot box and bounced on him wearing a smile like someone in relief. "Aahhh, mmm, Danny, that hits the spot!"

"well I don't like anyone of the cheerleaders like that, I realy don't care.' he told her before feeling his dick go into her mouth. " what the...' he could only managed to say, as he really couldn't stop her himself enjoying the feeling himself, it was actually quite new and better than what he had before with his secret of mio, Jeannie and possibly belle but he couldn't quite remember it actually. danny laid down on a pillow and watched her slide him deep inside, already moving it in and out of herself. "not you too...' he said muttering to himself remembering that her husband died and without him, she didn't have anyone to please her like what was going on now. "you know...im not mad that you want this and I can understand why...ill give it to you good if you want to.' danny then switched position so she was laying on her back and he was on top, sliding it back inside and thrusting in and out of her leaning in and kissing her.

Amanda pulled him closer, "Ohh, waay too long... That's it Danny, give me all you got! I feel the need..." She pumped her hips up into him, head back, baring her neck fully, ready to be kissed. The bed was squeaking like crazy moreso from Amanda's bouncing, encouraging Danny to not hold back.

Danny kept moving faster and harder, "I love how tight you are ." He said kissing her on the lisp and cumming all inside of her. He also kept squeezing her bobs with both his hands, closing his eyes and thrusting harder and harder as he released even more into her. "I love when a girl wants me to release it into her." He said puling out and cumming again on her face

The 32 year-old moaned in ecstasy as she climaxed against his rod, and when he got out, and coated her face as well, she sighed as she laid there. "Mmm, so, truthfully? I haven't had it that good in a while. He usually filled my womb, not my face or mouth. We weren't doing much if any oral prior to the storm. At the time, I didn't mind, now... I wish we did this more often." With a smile, she rolled on her side, propped up on one elbow, and head on her palm. She patted the part next to her, inviting him to lay next to her. "You know..." she began with a sultry smile, trailing off purposely as she ran a forefinger lazily on the bed sheet as she waited for him to lay down next to her.

Danny sighed and stood up putting his boxers on, " I don't really mind, maybe I could repay you letting me stay here for a while with doing this more often." He said with a smile. Danny then went over and laid down next to her, thinking about how things will go for him right now and in the future.

Amanda nodded with a smile, "Good. You got the gist." She stated rising only to recover a towel, put the teddy back on and returning to her spot on the bed. She went to the window, thinking she saw a raven haired head, but saw nothing by the time she got there. She even threw open the sash and leaned out. Seeing movement in the lilac bushes, she yelled, "Awright you rotten cat! Quit being a pest, gwan wit you no, Emma! Mrs. Johnson's probably looking for you again!" Slamming the window , and looking at Danny, "New house rule. NO one feeds Emma! Johnson needs to put that overgrown feline on a diet anyway."

Ella had sensed she was spying too much, but she was entranced with the fact that, in her opinion, Danny was fucking mother AND daughter! She trembled as she hid in the lilac bushes that had yet to shed their leaves, listening to the officer bitch her out like she was the neighbor's overweight black feline. Damn, but that was way too close. Danny sure is getting the pussy today, wish it was mine he was getting.

Danny stood up and turned it go to his room, putting his shirt back on, "if you need something just tell." He sai putting some shorts on and going to watch tv. " what am I even doing anymore trying to forget what just happend." He tried to a stay away with things like that now

Three days later, Belle was stretching in warm-up fashion as Mio came over. "Okay, here's the schedule. Everyone has Saturday off."
"Sweety, that's tomorrow." Belle giggled, pulling herself erect, pulling Mio to her and kissing her. "Can you do me a solid and tell your brother and Officer Amanda?"
"Sure, babe." Mio smiled, and headed to the coffee shop.

Once there, she saw her brother and told him about the next day's plans. "We'll be starting at 11, then? Eating dinner at, like four or so. Then we.can do a get together, intros and such. A get-to-know-you type thing."
Mio then walked to Danny's current place, to tell his 'landlady'.
"Guys, I want that in the basement; I'll set up a snack table tonight,and bring down snacks during, however, I want you all cleared out by dusk, unless your parents are picking you up." Amanda then promised to repeat herself at 11. She looked at Danny, gave him two fingers to her eyes and spread them in a circle to indicate she wanted him to keep an eye on everyone that comes.

Danny sighed and headed to work, it was a day that wasn't busy much and actually empty, but if it wasn't today there was sure to be alot of people coming in tommorow. He saw mio and just listens not bothering to say if he wanted to do it or not, not caring at all what he did anymore

He headed back to the house when he was done, Danny just stood there and Listened to mio and Amanda talk about the plans again, " ok then i be the guard again like always." Danny now saw he had two roles, one at he coffee shop and it seemed like a sitter to the cheerleading team making sure nothing bad actually happened

The ten girls, eleven counting Mio, were:
Belle, the captain
Penny, the hostess
Jeannie and Ella the stalkers
Wendy the shy (around boys)
Ginger, Sheila, Cinnamon, Rachel and Corona rounded out the group.
Coronawas a Hispanic girl, who was well developed; in fact, the one of the girls with the fullest chest of D cups. She and Wendy, her cousin who was much lighter than her, had more than family in common. They both looked lustfully at Danny, but neither would know what to do with him if they got him: they were normally shy when it came to boys. Ginger's name matched her hair color, and Cinnamon her skin color. Other than cheerleading and a crush on Danny, those two 'spice' girls really had nothing else in common.
"Okay, girls and Danny, the backyard is all yours. You all do exactly what Danny says. If he says its a danger, don't do it."
All the girls agreed and raced out to the backyard. "Sooo, you an' Penny like me an' Belle yet?"Mio smirked, giving her older brother a nudge and wink.

Danny sighed, and slowly walked out stopping to what mio said to him. " hell no I don't like penny like that. I don't like any of the cheerleaders like that, so you can forget me answering that question too." He rolled his eyes and walked outside to the backyard. "Who cares if I don't have a girl." He crossed his arms and looked around, "so what do you guys do first, or do you just practice right away?"

(I'm kinda hoping Danny could date a girl who's shorter than him, that's shy, and she has white hair like maybe the youngest of the group or someone he meets later on like an old friend or something)

Mio giggled as Danny's retort was almost what she was expecting. As he came out and asked his question, Mio took her position next to the captain; her lover.
Belle smiled at him, "We warm up, with calistenics; jumping jacks, windmills. stretches, and the like. Besides Wendy, Sheila, who at 16 that day, was shy, around boys, and gave Danny a pouty look. Her hair had turned snow white by the time she was 13, and was oftentimes treated more like a teacher by her fellow students and teammates, than a teen. She had resigned herself to be alone, as she was never asked on a date,, either. Belle was still looking at Danny, clipboard in hand, checking off each person's name. "Would you like to lead our warm-ups, before I take over for the actual activities?" She asked calmly.

Danny sat down on the grass, " I think I'm good." He looked over at all the cheerleaders, he couldn't lie that some of them were pretty cute, but he always assumed that they were all taken. That was the case every time for him. Whenever Danny would finally ask a girl out he would see a boy come up and kiss her. He could tell that it she kissed back then they would be dating and he would be fine with that girl. Not talking or hanging out with that girl anymore. He just watched them quietly

(I have an idea of sisters fighting over him, Sheila could have a younger sister named rin. She's has white skin and gold hair. The hair is short. This might sound awkward but I want Danny to date rin, but I'm thinking she looks like the vocaloid character XD I love rin so much. It's just an idea so you don't have to really go with it. That could be another chapter of this)

(Wish we could, but Sheila is 16. We only have one year to play with, here. No one under 15, and I think Elliquiy may force BMR to followLR and GP into not allowing 15 either.)
All the girls went quickly into their warm-ups, and being in uniform, meant the skirts were all only half way down their thighs. Sitting in the grass meant plenty of panty shots. The tops showed the entire midriff on all the girls, and were sleeveless. Danny, just watching to keep them safe was getting quite the show, indeed.
After warm-ups the girls practiced several routines, many with difficult moves sure to earn them technical points.

Danny just sighed and kept watching them, he was hoping to hang with everyone together like he remembered in the shop. He crossed his arms and couldn't help but cover the don't if his pants a few times to hide his bonkers noticing how revealing all the clothes were on the cheerleaders

Rachel was noticing that Danny was trying hard to hide something, and the horny auburn haired girl knew what it was he 'needed', and she wanted it as badly. She kept looking over to him, smiling, flirting and wiggling her hips near him. All he had to do was ask her to go in the house. Meanwhile, the other ten continued their practice, and Belle. said to Corona, "Wonder if he'll take the hint..." Wendy giggled, Jeannie and Ella looked at each other and smirked, they were interested in watching if it happened. Sheila, however, was pouting; it was official, they all wanted him.

Back
Top Bottom