Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheerleaders Inc. (simplerp & wiki234)

Danny just sighed and watched her leave, "umm ok I guess..." He stood up and buttoned his pants back on, walking toward the window and looking Outside quietly. "As long as mom isn't home." He said with a raised eyebrow, "I wonder if that means I'm her little play thing when she's bored and her mom is gone." It seemed like he had another secret to keep from everyone else. He was more worried about the other cheerleaders finding out than penny's mom or any other adult. " I hope that isn't much of the case and worse that i suddenly become anyone else's plaything like what penny seems to think."

It was the farthest thing from Penny's mind to make Danny a boytoy. Actually, it was the opposite! She wanted to be turned into a little doll, that he could ask to relieve him sexually with a blowjob. She felt herself damp as it was, but wasn't ready to let him screw her, although intercourse would be the only other thing she'd do; when ready.
Amanda was in a bad mood, her lieutenant had bitched her out for someone else's ball dropping. With a grunt, she slammed her keys on the table near the door after slamming it. Figuring Penny was in her room, and Danny was taking a walk, she hollered up the stairs, Penelope Lynne! If you see Danny before I do, inform him to grab a hat and help me in the garden." She even said it cross, realized it and added, "I'm not mad at either of you, sweety, some stupid ass dropped the ball in the investigation, and I got the brunt of the fallout!" She had no idea Danny hadn't left for a walk yet, and had heard every word.

Danny sighed and just laid in his bed bored as hell now, he closed his eyes, and just decided to sleep for a bit until he heard a voice from the hallway, " why can't she ask penny to..." He said pulling the blankets and just relaxing.

Penny knocked on the door shortly after they both heard the back door slam. "Uhh, I'm betting it isn't weeding or digging. All the vegetables are in, and she probably wants someone strong like her to pull out the corn stalks and wrap them up for harvest decorations. I'd put money on it, if I had any to bet. This time of year would make it a sure bet. All I'm good for on that is tying the stalks together." She explained. "Besides, you.can tell her the good news about no mice. Sounds like she could use some right now." The blonde teen then patted the doorjamb, before heading back to her room, giving him a parting smile. "I think I want her calm when I ask about the girls practicing in the backyard." She hoped that would motivate Danny to find out if that was all Amanda wanted; which it was.

Danny woke up when he heard the door, and managed to war what she was staying to him. Still feeling a bit tired for some reason. He opened the door after he heard her leave and walk down the stairs toward the yard to see if penny's mom was already getting ready for whatever she wanted him to do. " so what gardening thing do I have to do now." He said with as high crossing his arms.

"Hey, Danny," Amanda said, still in uniform complete with cap. The only thing out of place on her uniform, was the thick garden gloves she wore, as she had both hands wrapped around a corn stalk, pulling for all she's worth. One stalk lay pulled already, but there were about 23; counting the one she was struggling with; to go. "I need help getting these blasted stalks out whole for my Autumn decorations. Grab those other work gloves, will you?" She finally pulled it out, and laid it on top of the other. "What did you find out about that hole near the attic?" The big strong cop gave a shudder of the shoulders to indicate her fear of mice was real, how very unlike her cheerleading daughter!

Danny sighed and put on the gloves, walking next to her and kneeling down. He grabbed a corn stalk and pulled it pretty easily though it was a bit tougher than he thought but not by much. Danny started pulling more, and within the first 10 minutes he managed to pull 6 of them out with only a little to no problem. He sighed and looked over to her, " well all you have to do is plug it up or something, it's abandoned..."

Amanda sighed. "THAT'S a relief. I'll get the spackle. Finish these, and let Penelope know so she can bundle them. Four stacks of six please." With a doff of the police cap to show straw yellow hair done in a bun in the back, she went to the nearby shed and pulled out the necessary items to fix the hole. "As long as you're sure it's abandoned, I'm fine with the repair." She added, heading to the house.
Ten minutes later, Penny came out and watched nhim finish, a ball of twine in her hand. She came over and began tying up his bundles. "When it comes to clearing the garden in the fall? Stalks are the only things I can't do. Suppose you saw how much trouble Mom had, and she's twice as strong as me."

Danny sighed, and just continued to dosnsh, "well there's a special trick I found out that works especially well with this, much more easy. He sat on the ground and crossed arms, "anything now?"

Penny shrugged, "Not that I know of." She said, "Considering Mom's closing up the hole in the wall. I asked about the girls practicing in a more free environment, namely our backyard. Mom said fine on one condition. You're gonna love this, Danny, as long as YOU'RE chaperoning! Can you believe it? That was the plan to begin with!" Penny finished tying the stalks together, and left them lying in a row. "Mom likes to set these up a certain way, we can leave them to her. What do you want to do?" The blonde posed the question back at him.

Danny didn't look surprised , he already knew that the only it friend they trusted the most is him, to be anything, even a personal supervisor to them. "Umm yeah that's cool." He said giving her a smile, "when are you guys gonna practice then, I got no plans myself."

Penny shrugged again as she texted Belle. "I tend to find out right now." She looked at him. "Belle will have her secret meeting tomorrow." She looked at her phone which buzzed on the receipt of a new text, and read it aloud. "When we coordinate everyone's schedules. There are ten girls and Danny's work time. When we find out, he'll be the 11th to know. Promise. smiley." She looked back up. "So, what do you wanna do with the work finished?"

Danny sighed and just waited, then listened, " 11th to know the schedule? Well.... I only took your cheerleading stuff so I could have something to do when im bored." He leaned against a tree, "maybe we could watch tv together or something..."

Penny raised an eyebrow. "Or something?" She pointed to the grove of trees and the path head that led to the park. "The public park is just on the other side of that; unless you prefer cartoons, that's about the only thing on; that's cable."
"You two hang loose. Park sounds like a winner. Do you like cold fried chicken and fresh coleslaw? We could all park it." Amanda had just washed her hands and was wiping them on a towel. She had already changed to jeans and a blue tee splattered with a little spackle. "Or picnic it, to be more precise."

"Maybe we could go on a little picnic then. That sounds fun.. Maybe I could learn a bit more about the others in the squad too if you don't mind talking about them, maybe I could be prepared just in case I meet them when practice comes along." He sighed and crossed his arms. "Personally I would like to hang out with all of you guys at least one alone like what I've been doing with you."

"Allegedly settled to me. On both counts." Amanda laughed, poking fun at her position as an officer of the law at the same time. "I'll go get the chicken and slaw!" She disappeared into the kitchen, came back out with the picnic basket and three ponchos tossing the still unopened packs to Danny and Penny. "Open only if they're needed. Well, Penelope, this was your idea, lead the way."
With a half smile, Penny led them to the park, along the path through the grove of trees, onto a grassy knoll that overlooked a playground and the river, which was nearly half a mile away, the playground itself, was almost right below them. "We usually come here on the fourth to watch the fireworks," Amanda said pointing toward the river.. While Penny laid out the food, Amanda looked around seeing noone, said, "Ya ever have the feelin' you wuz bein' watched?"
"Okay, Mom Bugs!" Penny teased.
Only thing is, they were. The culprit this time was the only other blonde on the squad, Jeannie, who had just. ducked behind the tree before the police officer caught sight of her.

Danny took it and held on to it in case rp did need it there then,.danny sighed and quielty followed "well I could see why." He sat down on the ground and waited, "well I did have that feeling a couple times before and it's weird as hell... I doubt they even know and the better question is why me?"

Amanda raised both eyebrows. "Theywho? You suspect someone is spying on you?"
"Still say it's someone on the squad and she's stalking ME. I'm straight and the girl is probably all jelly."
Amanda turned her attention to Penny. "I want you two to report any suspicious person, friend or not, to me. If either of you are being stalked, it's criminal behavior and that party will face jail time. If you catch him or her, and it's a friend, warn them to knock it off. Only warn them ONCE. Clear?" She put her hands on her hips for emphasis.

Danny looked up at penny, then her mom, " I just wanna say that I'm happy your doing this for me and penny too, and I do enjoy living with you. On another topic, I think that your mom is an awesome person, and if I may ask.... Are you married or anything, I'm just curious...." Danny didn't the a crush at all, but he did just like getting to know people bit more than just their name and what they do."

"You're welcome." Amanda stated, unhitching her hands from her hips." She then sighed. "Widowed actually. Penny's dad was a fellow officer. We lost him last year in the tornado, since he was also the storm chaser for the precinct." Amanda kept herself together though, as she had everyone sit on the blanket with the picnic basket now off and the food within easy reach of the three. Each one had a bowl for the slaw, and a spork to eat it with. They each had a can of soda to finish off the picnic supper. "Let's dig in, before the slaw gets warm and inedible." Amanda commented with a half grin.

Danny sighed, "I'm very sorry to hear that, and I would bet he was a good man..." He gave a smile and patted her shoulder, " I think your one of my good friends besides the others that I actually haven't met personally. I want to tell you that I'm here for you and everyone else that I know right now." Danny then picked up the bowl and started eating.

Amanda smiled. "Thanks, Danny, that means a lot, albeit belated. You couldn't have known at the time it was your neighbor down the street." She stretched as she laid back and onto an elbow. She watched everything that was going on. Jeannie, though, was not deterred that easily, sneaking right behind the tree they were by. Yes, although decently smart; she was also that idiotic at the same time. Her lavender shampoo made its way to the nostrils of the three. Penny looked right at the tree with a frown. Amanda commented, "Jeannie must be around somewhere. It's too late for lavender, seeing Halloween is coming in about ten days."
Jeannie took off at a dead run, her heart racing, muttering "shit!" silently.

danny sighed and put the bowl down when he was down laying on his back on the blanket. he could smell it too and looked over as well, "hmmm I bet she's the one who's been stalking me or something, and I think she's not a girl from the squad or is she?" he wouldn't be surprised either way though and he didn't care much either

"Yeah, the ditz is on the squad. She makes the rest of us blondes look stupid at least once a week." Penny groaned.
"One warning. Dense or not. Uhh, each of you can confront her once, but after you tell her, and warn what'll happen if she persists. She better hope I don't catch her." Amanda stated.
"Yeah, Jeannie is supposedly bi-, she could be the one after us both." Penny sighed, tucking her feet under her butt. "I wouldn't put it past her to spy or stalk instead of coming right out and telling us."
"You're going to be helping the girls practice stress free. You talk to her first. I trust you can spell it out to her better since you're also an adult." Amanda said calmly looking at Danny with a raised eyebrow. "But still be polite, she's what 15?"
"Until Halloween." Penny nodded, before thinking, The little witch."

'ok then ill talk to her but then theres no point since we would have already known that for a while, right? the only other explanation i could think of is that im still fairly new to the squad and alot of them dont know me accept my name, nothing else personal about me. maybe since i havent met jeannie or talked to her much, she might be coming after the new one which is me and you too because ive spent the longest time with you guys so far.' he shrugged, "stalkers mostly come for new people and they dont give up that easily. next thing you know you wander into their room and next thing you see is a bunch of pictures of whoever their stalking.' he sighed and just relaxed looking up at the clouds quietly

Back
Top Bottom