Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❄ ωhάt is yøυя ƒ α ή ŧ α s ŷ ? [[ ♀ for ♂ ]] Back from Hiatus! ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitteh

Planetoid
Hello one and all! Kitteh here. It's been a while since I've been on here, but now I'm back and I'm ready to roleplay! I'll make this as short and sweet as possible, and lay out a few ground rules and then my interests to follow.

Also, to prevent any unnecessary reading for those that do not find this preferable, I only roleplay over PMs. Oh, and it's best if you didn't respond to this thread as a PM will be much easier/more quickly answered.

I am looking for:

• A dominant, literate male.
  • A plot heavy roleplay, with smut as a later development.
  • A good story.
  • Interesting characters with flaws and personality.
  • Quality over quantity, though I am a sucker for descriptive posts and lovely dialogue.

That's pretty much it, really. I'm not too hard to please. As long as you are literate, give me substantial posts to reply to, and have fun characters I'm pretty much game!

Now, as for genres I do not fancy anything modern for the most part. You can ask if you have a really good plot, but don't be surprised if I turn you down. I love history, and I would much prefer to do something based in the past (though I am fine with incorporated fantasy elements, it doesn't have to be realistic). I love a lot of high-fantasy, really, though I prefer the main characters to be somewhat humanoid (no furries). Though I am not a complete stickler for it, general time-period accuracy is nice. I really can do any pairing in the book, but for convenience sake, I'll list a few of the more popular ones within their respective settings.

I will play the character indicated in purple. If no color is indicated, I will play either role.

Middles ages (high-late):

- Nobleperson (Queen/Princess;King/Prince)/Enemy of the Crown (Rebellion leader)I really want to do something like this right now.
- Pirate Captain/stowaway (of any social class)
- Prince/peasant
- Unfit courtier/Princess
- Arranged Marriage
- Blah, blah, the usual. Suggest!

Ancient Egypt

(see above)

Ancient Greece/Rome

(see above)

Ancient Anatolia

(see above)

Old West

- Outlaw/bounty hunter
- Outlaw/Native Warrior
- Etc., etc.

I'll also point out I would be interested in doing something sci-fi/futuristic based with aliens or space pirates or something like that!

Or, something WoW related too.

So on and so forth.

Keep in mind this is an extremely broad list, and I'm sure there are countless other ideas we could work out together. So please, feel free to ask if you don't see something here!

Although not specifically listed, I DO like some fantasy involved in roleplays too. I also love war, rebellion, danger, adventure and excitement, so that will definitely be a part of the roleplay!

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you! : )

So, yeah. Contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom