Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunken Promises (how_is_you//celebstars)

The material which encased her hand against his cock was favourably loosened by the zipper, allowing her easier access. Emma's hand wrapped slowly around his shaft and she began to play with it as he did her breasts. "It's so hard!" She whispered, biting her bottom lip, trying to act all seductive whilst being a little drunk. "Pinch me again, I like it." Her mouth then closed from talking as she kissed his neck before following up his jaw to his cheek and lips once more.

To the girl, she was seeing this as a one night stand, something where she could have some fun after the disappointment of her breakup. She was sure he felt the same.

Jason smiled when she practically moaned for him to pinch her nipple like he had before. He did so, giving it a good one with two fingers, watching her expression as she had to react to the pleasure. However, one way that he differed from her was the way which they would meet. At the very least, he needed a fuck buddy, and Emma seemed to be the perfect woman for the job. After a few drinks, she would always end up as horny as a prostitute. He didn't mention it quite yet, though, waiting for the right moment as he moaned in pleasure from her hand playing around with his shaft. "Mmmm...that feels amazing, Emma..."

The girl by now was sucking on his neck, leaving a mark like many young lovers her age would. Her hand was still jerking him off inside his pants and she offered to take them off completely. "Don't want to make a mess do we?" She laughed biting her bottom lip after pulling away from his neck.

Getting up from the bed, she stood to the side of it and lowered her shorts, bringing her panties down with them. Her cute little strip of pubic hair was neatly trimmed and looked amazing. "I want you to spank me" she yelled, jumping on the bed and making the mattress shake and wobble.

"Come on get naked!" She smiled, trying to push him off the bed to get ready.

The man lifted his hips off of the bed at her offer to remove them, nodding slowly at her words when she mentioned a mess. Like his room wasn't one already. Ah well, may as well cut down a bit as far as those go. His pants were now off, and his legs cold after being inside clothing for so long, but he watched her stand and take her shorts and panties off in one motion, making his mouth water. He head her yell and smiled, finding an opportunity to smack her ass and doing so, the sound ringing out when he did indeed spank Emma, quite hard too. When she was pushing him to get off and get naked, he obliged, only having one piece of clothing left to remove anyway. He stood and took his shirt off, revealing his toned muscular structure to her eyes before getting back on the bed with her, feeling where she had sucked on his neck and kissing her again, their bodies intertwining in a passionate embrace.

"I want you...." Her speech was interrupted by his kissing of her lips when he jumped back on to the bed. Their naked bodies pressed together now and slowly Emma began to lay down on her back with him resting on top of her. She could feel his erection poking against her inner thighs awkwardly like it was lost but she didn't care.

"I want you to fuck me, show me how angry you are at your girlfriend" Emma finally said when she got the time. "I don't care how rough you get" smiling, she seemed wild and fun, certainly someone custom to a pain if he wanted to deal it to her.

"Think you can do that?"

Jason heard those words before the kiss started, even though it was obvious that Emma wanted him. In all honesty, he just wasn't sure how rough or slow she wanted it to be, but her next sentence sealed that all up for him. He smiled down to her and moved his lips down to her neck, kissing it as well as licking it every so often. No words needed to be spoken at this time; all he had to do was act.

And act he did. His shaft that felt like it was lost suddenly had direction, and it slid right into her well lubricated fuck-hole without an issue. Jason went as far in as he could, the impressive shaft reaching quite deep into Emma's womb before stopping. The man moaned in ecstasy from the tightness of her pussy before starting to move his hips to thrust inside of her, deciding now that he should release his anger on Emma.

The woman's hands ran up and down his arms beside her as he was laying on top. Her legs were spread wide enough for him to not have any trouble finding her slit. Emma felt his rod poke her hole, pushing through with a tight easiness and following through quite deeply. Biting her lip, she arched her back up, prompting her chest to pop in to the air. Moans filled his bedroom as he thrust in and out of her warm wet pussy. Closing her eyes, she wanted to get lost in the moment, she loved the way he felt inside of her. Letting go of his arms, she moved them over her head to grasp the headboard.

He closed his eyes as well, getting lost in the moment just as much as she was. The man was also feeling another sensation well up besides pleasure, and that happened to be anger. Instead of outright beating the defenseless woman, he used it as more force and power in his thrusts, the rod slamming into her hole with surprising strength considering his build, and his hands moving to her breasts, pinching the nipples rather hard, much harder than he had been before. He also decided a bit of dirty talk flung her way wouldn't be a bad thing. "You like that, Emma? Like the anger I use on you?"

As he started to go at her faster and harder, Emma's mouth grew wider as she moaned in pleasure. "I love it!" Her voice now yelping in pain as he twisted and pinched her nipples. "I want it harder though, I want you to show me what you really feel!" Emma wanted to urge him on, not just for himself but for her to. She just wanted a night to forget about everything and get lost in the moment.

Back
Top Bottom