Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hypnotic Suggestion (Ladydark//how_is_you)

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
Jessica woke up to the feeling of her eyes being spattered with sunlight, her eyes burning when they opened. She had to squint to see comfortably and sat up as she was doing so, stretching her body. Her loose-fitting t-shirt moved up a bit, revealing a bit of her flat, tan stomach to an audience of zero, and her small-ish C cup breasts were flattened out even more as she stretched. Her arms fell back down, and she swung her legs out from under the blanket and set her feet on the floor, the carpet not cold like hardwood would have been, and smiled. She had on some short shorts that she used to sleep in, and had no bra or panties on, finding them uncomfortable as she slept.

Being that it was Saturday, she decided to be kind to her brother, who was likely still sleeping at 10 in the morning. He was still living with their Mom and Dad for some reason, but both of them were out on a second honeymoon, trusting the older brother to look after Jessica for the time they were gone. She snuck out of her room in her pajamas, being careful not to wake him in her quest to the kitchen. She pulled a pan out from underneath the oven and started on some eggs, cracking them in the pan and hearing them sizzle, humming as she cooked.

Mark had been up quite late last night, so when the sun started to slowly creep over his eyes he groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers over his head. "Too early..." He mumbled softly, even though his clock read after 10am, he sighs and try's to go back to sleep. He had been up reading a book he had found at the library the last time he had been there to study. It was a book on hypnosis, he had been practicing it for weeks, finally using it for the first time a week ago, sending their parents on a second honeymoon for two weeks. He was able to plant the thought in their heads, but he had been trying to make his hold stronger, which he was able to figure out last night.

About 20 minutes after the sun so rudely awoke him, his nose caught the smell of bacon and eggs. "Mmm... The brat must be awake... Good..." He mutters softly and finally sits up to stretch, after hearing a few good cracks and pops from his back he relaxes again. "Guess it's almost show time..." He pulls the covers back and shivers slightly at the cold air of the room, then stands and heads to his bathroom. When he returns to his room he grabs a pair of boxers off the floor and puts them on, preferring to sleep in the nude. He grabs something off his desk and returns to his bed, waiting for his baby sister to bring his breakfast.

Jessica soon finished both of their plates, putting rather equal servings onto two ceramic pieces of dishware before she picked them both up. She was kind to her brother, not expecting anything bad to happen to her that was caused by him. So, she thought nothing of it when he didn't come down, her demeanor this morning more than happy to carry his plate up for him. She knocked on the door slowly because of her full hands, waiting for a response from him.

He was glancing over the hypnosis book again wen she knocked, putting it down he looks to the door. "Come in squirt... That smells great" he smiles and sits up a bit more in his bed, his blanket up to his waist and holding a small item in his hand, twisting it slowly.

Jessica rolled her eyes at the slight name calling but opened the door either way, moving in to hand him his tray of food. "Thanks. Why didn't you come down? You usually do..." She furrowed her brow a bit then shrugged, thinking nothing of it.

He smiles at her and takes the tray from her. "I was reading something... I found it at the library the other day... Its a book on hypnosis, can you believe that?" He chuckles lightly and starts to eat, cutting his eggs up, he looks at her. "So, do you believe in hypnosis squirt?" The book was on his night table and the medallion was hidden in his hand.

Jessica heard her brother explain the book and laughed, shaking her head. He would be one to see if he could find something like that at the library, wouldn't he. At Mark's question of if she believed in it, her head nodded as she looked at her plate. "We were at a party one night and one of my guy friends hypnotized me. Don't remember a damn thing of what happened while I was in such a state."

He looks at her and nods slightly "Maybe nothing happened.... Did your friends say anything to you?" He goes back to eating for a few minutes, then looks back to her. "Think I could try it on you? Its for a school thing... I don't believe in it... But you know I have to test things... What do you say?"

Jessica ate the last bite of her eggs and started on the bacon just as he suggested that he try it on her. She sensed no harmful intent, and smiled, nodding her head a few times before swallowing. "I'd love to. Lemme finish eating first." She giggled a bit and continued to eat at the same pace, not speeding up at all because she wasn't excited, She was more than happy to help her brother for a school assignment.

He smiles at her and finishes eating "Alright... And thanx... The food was great..." He picks up the book again and double checked what he had to do, he had to make it work the first time. Once she was done eating and had moved their dishes out of the way, he revealed the medallion. "Alright sis... I want you to watch the medallion... Clear your mind of everything and watch the medallion... Listening to only my voice..." He holds the chain and spins it slowly and also swings it back and forth lightly. "You'll feel calm and relaxed... Watch the medallion.... Your body feels light as a feather... Hear only my voice.... Your eyelids feel heavy... You're calm and relaxed... As I count to 3 you'll fall into a deep trance, knowing only my voice... 1... 2... 3...."

"You're welcome, Mark." She beamed at the compliment but was soon following instructions, watching the medallion sway in the warm air of his bedroom, feeling her eyelids grow heavy as he said that they would. She had a lazy smile on her face, and on three, just as the book had said, her chin fell to her collarbone. Jessica was either asleep or in said trance, but they were probably both the same thing. Now, she was open to suggestion.

He watches her as she slowly falls under his control and smirks as her head finally drops. "Alright Jessica.... If you can hear me, lift your head and open your eyes... But remain in your trance... Body relaxed and mind blank..." He sets the book and medallion on his night table and waits.

Jessica figures that the one time she didn't remember was a fluke, and that she would remember everything that happened to her this time. She was wrong, and that was likely what Mark was banking on. At his order, his sister's head slowly lifted and her eyelids slowly peeled apart, revealing her eyes in their glassed over trance.

He grins at her "Very good Jessica... Now you are going to stand up and slowly remove your clothes... Mind still blank and body still relaxed..." He sits up a bit more once she stands, he was already starting to get hard, but that would be taken care of later. "When your clothes are off, sit on the end of my bed and spread your legs..." He watches her as she starts to strip.

Jessica made no nod or any indication that she had heard her brother other than standing and doing as was told. She started with the shirt, peeling it off of her body and tossing it aside. The lack of a bra prompted her to move directly to her short shorts, which she pulled off and stepped out of before crawling onto the bed, entirely nude. Then, the next step of the order happened, and she sat on the other end of the bed, her legs spread wide.

He smiles at her again "Good... Now you're going to masturbate as if you are alone in your room... But your body is now twice as sensitive..." He pushes the covers off him and frees himself from his boxers, stroking slowly. "You do not see me here... You only hear my voice, your mind still blank, thinking only of pleasing yourself..."

Jessica heard her new command and went straight to work, slowly massaging her own breasts and moaning as they were indeed twice as sensitive, her pussy immediately becoming extremely wet and soaking his sheets. Her hand trailed downward and started to rub her pussy, the clit way too sensitive to try right now. Her eyes were still just as glazed over as before, and she started to rub harder as she subconsciously thought of images of Mark like she always did when she masturbated. "Mmmm..."

Mark continues to stroke himself as his sister ran her hands over her body. "Rub your clit Jessica.... Clear your mind and think of only the pleasure..." He moans softly and strokes a bit faster as she starts to twitch and shift in place.

Jessica follows his order, she has to, and immediately writhes in pleasure. "Ahhn..." Her back arches a bit as the images of being fucked by her brother flash through her mind in sequence, her pussy oozing all over the bed.

He moans slightly louder as he speeds up his hand "Nnn... That's it... Rub it quickly, don't stop..." He smirks at her, she was a perfect little doll, and he planed to play with her all he wanted.

Jessica moaned over and over, not unlike a slut as she rubbed her own clit, pinching a nipple harder and harder as time went on. Her body writhed in pleasure and, eventually, she came, her juices squirting a bit and landing on Mark, her back arching and her toes curling. She was obviously in pure bliss for about thirty seconds, but she kept going, not yet hearing the command to stop.

Mark bit his lip and moaned loudly, his sister was just as hot as he thought she would be, he strokes himself faster as she gets closer. "Nnn... Keep going..." He wanted to see how far she could go before her body gave out, this was only their first session after all. "Nnn..." He moans out loud again and bucks his hips into his hand, soon cumming all over her chest and stomach.

Jessica obeys, her body shaking slightly but she kept rubbing and moaning, her body racked by another intense orgasm just as the cum from her brothers cock landed on her skin. She felt some even land on her face, and she did nothing with it, not having an order to do so. She pulls a breast up to her mouth and sucks, moaning into the medium-sized breast.

He grins as he sits there panting, watching her "Just before you cum again... Stop touching yourself..." She was moaning and trembling before him, covered in his cum and her own. "Stand up by the bed again... And spread your legs slightly..."

Jessica heard the order and kept going, kept rubbing her clit and pussy until her body had the same electric shocks as before run through her. Then, she stopped, her eyes still just as glazed as earlier, and she moved and stood by the bed, not making any effort to clean herself up of their cum. Her legs were slightly spread, and she sat there, waiting for a new order.

Back
Top Bottom