Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remember Me ( Misa x Mysterious)

Diego continued to kiss her as his brown eyes locked into her green eyes. He held her nude body onto his as he continued to kiss her. He blushed back before he began going faster. He was also going a bit rougher, leaving a love bite or two on her. He craved this. He savored being able to be one with his Amber. "I will be with you forever," he whispered in her ear before he licked it and he continued going at his pace.

Amber green eyes locked up into his deep brown ones. She happily kissed him back enjoying every moment of being with Diego. She had never thought she would be able to be with him, or that it would feel so good. She smiled and giggled when he licked her ear. "God... " She moaned Her nails bit at the skin on his back as she held tight to him. She felt the pleasure building in her gut, making her back arch into his chest. "Diego.... please..." She moaned loudly, not caring if someone heard them. Her green eyes closed slowly, softly as she moaned again her body fully tightened around him as she gave into what she felt. Her orgasm rocked her body and she could feel the rush of juices flow around him.

Diego shuddered as he felt her nails on his skin as he went faster. Her moans were music to his ears as he went faster before he felt her climax and it sent one final rush of ecstasy to him. He couldn't take it anymore. He entered her one last time before he groaned out her name and climaxed into her. He held her tight, enjoying her warm body on his. "I love you," he whispered in her ear.

Amber felt Diego fill her with his hot seed. She couldn't help but blush, unsure if her reaction had been good enough for him. She cuddled close as he held her tight. She smiled and let out a giggle. "I love you too. I love you so much." She replied. Her eyes closed and she simply enjoyed the feel of being back in his arms. Amber had always loved to learn new things, and not just about school. She loved to learn about people and their life, and now she found she wanted to know about Diego's. "Will you tell me of your life as a pirate?" She looked up at him, her eyes unsure of how he would react. "Is there going to be women trying to gut me in ever town for being with you?" She asked shyly. She worried about if he been with other women.. if they would try and take him from her or if they were better in bed. She had never had sex before and she was sure it hadn't been the best for Diego like it ad been her. She hoped it had been, but she knew there was a bigger change it wasn't.

Diego kissed her back as he leaned back and he held back the wonderful woman in his arms. As he held her, she asked him. "Of course, I will. I'll tell you everything that has happened to be on my way of coming back to you," he explained to her. His eyebrow lifted as he heard her next question. He leaned over and kissed her. "You were my first. I saved myself for you; no other women ever caught my eye for romace. Some for friends and others for enemies, but you were my first and my only love," he told her with complete honesty. He confirmed this to her with another kiss as he caressed her face.

She smiled, excited to hear about everything he had done and had happened to him. She asked about other women and was shocked by his answer. She looked up at him and couldn't hide her smile. She kissed him back and her hand rested on his. "I'm happy you waited for me." She asked with a slight giggle. She was sure Diego knew women who wanted to, he was a handsome man and had been amazing in bed. She kissed him happily and ran her hands along his chest. "I love you Diego, I can't wait to start our life together." She kissed him again. "Now I want to hear about what you have done. "She looked up at him the excitement was clear on her face,

Diego hugged his beloved back as he kissed her, holding her to him tight and even squeezing her butt and her breasts a few times. He nodded as he kissed her back. He was so happy. He was back to be with the woman he loved and now he can spend his life with her. Having adventures, living love, making love and starting a family. All the things they talked about doing and more. He snuggled up to her as he had her on him. "Where do you want me to start, my love?" he told Amber with a smile as he goes and pinches her butt.

(Sorry I had a busy last few days)

Amber couldn't help but giggle when he squeezed at her ass and breast. It was easy to be happy with him, she felt so relaxed and at home. She knew he would keep her safe from her father. She cuddled close to him and to hear all about his life. She let out a giggle as moved closer to him as he pinched her ass. "Start from the beginning." She said kissing along his cheek. "I want to kn ow what happened from the moment you lift me. " Laying there she could feel the rocking of the ship, and knew his men were sailing them away from her home. Her voice was gentle the next time she spoke. "I had been so worried about you. I feared you would of died, or been killed. Maybe you would even forget me and how I love you." She shyly looked up from where she had been watching her fingers move along his chest.

Diego embraced her as he had her lay on him, the blanket on both of them. "I could never forget and how much you loved me and my love for you was what drove me to defy death and make sure I can be with you," he told her as he caressed her face. When she asked, he kissed her forehead.

"Back when I was on sea, I ended up being on a small fishing boat before we got overtaken by pirates. I was the only one who knew how to cook so I was spared. They didn't talk to me much at first. However, it wasn't until I saved the Captain that they talked to me more. I knew a lot of stuff and was able to read in more language, so I was able to teach the crew all sorts of stuff and they taught me on being a pirate," Diego began as he embraced his beloved.

((I'm so sorry))

Amber smiled shyly at Diego as he caressed her face. She hadn't felt so loved in so very long. She knew no matter what she never wanted to lose this feeling. she never wanted to lose Diego again. Happiness filled her as she learned he had never forgotten her or the love she had for him. She cuddled into him as he started to tell her his story. Her head rested on his chest and she was almost to caught up in listening to the sound of his heart to hear his story.
Her hand trailed lightly over his arm and shoulder as she laid with him. Lifting her head a thought hit her. "Where are we going?" She asked lightly. She couldn't help but wonder where they would be spending their time. He promised to take her around the world, before they would find a home of their own.

Diego held her close to him as he put his hand through her hair and enjoyed simply being one with the woman that he loved. She then asked him where they were going. Diego sat up and briefly pondered. "We're headed to the land my mom came from, Spain. It's a nice and lively place. We'll go and I'll settle a score with some of the captains of the armadas there," he said before he kissed her and pinched her butt.

Amber let out a giggle when he pinched her butt and playfully smacked at his hand. She gave him a gentle kiss and questioned him a little more "Settle a score?" She looked at him. The wonder of it all was clear in her face, she had always wanted to travel and be free. Being with Diego was the only thing she had dreamed of. "Diego... what happens if my father men find us? What if they kill you?" She asked lightly. Fear clear in her voice, she had always worried about the man beside her. When they were younger she had cried the time he fell from the wall around the castle and cute his leg,

Back
Top Bottom