Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Remember Me ( Misa x Mysterious)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber Hall was the daughter of Lord Hall, he ran the north port of the royal kingdom. Being of noble blood Amber didn't get out much, and often had no one to play with. That was until one of the kitchen maid's came home with her young son. The boy had only been a year or so older then the girl and the pair became fast friends. As the years passed the pair grew closer, until the Lord had to put a stop to it. The young boy was shipped away at the age of 12.
When the morning came Amber was heart broken to find her beloved gone. The pain didn't easy over the years like her father said it would. The once friendly and loving girl turned cold and withdrawn. Her mind always seemed to come back to the young boy she loved and she could only hope he was doing well.
It had been seven years since he had been sent away. It was her 18th name day, and her parents were throwing a big party for her. Many Lords and their families had come, even the royal family was there. She did her best to look happy with her long brown hair done up just prefect and the red silk making her green eyes stand out. She moved toward the window, looking out toward the sea. She had always dreamed of sailing away from the port keep, only her beloved had known of this dream.

RE: Remember Me ( Misa x MysteriousD)

It was seven years ever since that day. Six years sent Lord Hall sent him away out to sea. Seven years since he was separated from everything he had. Seven years since he last saw his family. Since he last saw his beloved Amber. She was his first friend and he grew closer to her by the day. However, her dad didn't like that.

So he sent him away. However, things went wrong. He ended up being captured by pirates. Despite this, he swore he would see her again and he did everything in his power. These seven years were hard and yet rewarding to him. He parlayed with pirates, lodged with the so-called barbarians of the North, ended up on a ship to the New World and ended up warning the Natives from an attack from explorers and even encouraged them untie from their tribes and make their own country.

He also nearly got killed in different ways, learned several language and learned different ways to fight. However, that all made him strong. He was now the commander of his own crew, from various walks of life. It was time for him to return. He had arrived, their sails let down to not warn the others. Any guard was hogtied and out of the way.

"AMBER HALL!" Diego de la Vega announced as he kicked opened the door. He was now tall and well-built, having a large impressive coat on him along with a tricorn. He had an eye patch on his left eye, two flintlocks by his side and a cutlass on his back.

It was him, her closest friend, who disappeared all those years ago. Despite having aged into a handsome young man, he was still recognizable.

Everyone stopped as the door was kicked open and the man yelled for Amber.
The young woman walked toward the rail to see over. Her bright green eyes fell on the handsome man there. It took her a moment but she knew who it was. With a smile she moved down the stairs, ready to rush into his arms. Only she was stopped by her father painful grip on her arm. She looked at him as she tugged to get free from his grip. "Let me go."

"You think I'm going to let you go running off with that boy after all I did to make sure it wouldn't happen?" Lord Hall hissed at his daughter.

Amber pulled hard, fighting to get free. "Let me go..." She yelled. She turned to look at where Diego stood. "Diego...." She called to him. Her heels slipped on the floor as her father tried to pull her toward the back door. "DIEGO!!!! Please ... help me..." She cried. Remember a night from their youth when her father had done the same thing. Beating her so badly she still had the scares on her back. The fear bubbled inside her and she started to scream for help. "Please... help me... please don't let him hurt me....Diego" She cried. Her arm already was turning from an angry red to a blue from her fathers tight grip.

Diego saw Amber as she she was heading to him. She also grew into a beautiful young woman and her green eyes always brought a sense of warmth and comfort. However, his joy turned to anger when he saw her father threaten her. He looked at her. She wanted to escape. To leave this place and into the sea. And today, after so long he would finally fulfill that wish. However, first, it was time to induce a bit of chaos. Diego looked at the Lord before he calmly took out his flinklock and aimed. his first thought was to shoot him in the chest, but he didn't want to kill him.

Diego instead shot at Lord Hall's other arm, shooting him at the shoulder. While Lord Hall reacted at his arm shot, he ended up letting go of Amber, causing Diego to run and grab her hand, taking her with him. "Are you okay, my love?" he asked her as he looked at with his soft eyes and a warm smile before turning his attention to the royals. He gave a knowing smirk to a few he knew. Blackmail was an underrated art.

"We make our escape!" Diego said as he picked Amber up bridal-style and began leaving while the crew also followed, throwing strange parcels. They caused bright explosions to cover their tracks. Diego's crew was quite a motley one. Made from natives of the New World, former soldiers, former slaves and other various people. One was a former Chinese alchemist, who made those firecrackers to cover their tracks.

"How have you been?" he asked her with a smile as they ran toward the ship.

Amber faught to free herself from her father painful hold. It wasn't until Diego shot him that she was free. She gasped as her father started to yell, though soon she was pulled away be Diego. She smiled up at him, with nothing but love in her eyes. "I'm okay." She answered, though her arm hurt and the angry red mark was sure to be black and blue by the morning.

She gasped as he lifted her and held onto him. She smiled as she hide her face into the hollow of his neck. She took deep breath, taking in the smell that was all him and all man. She hugged him and pulled back to look up at his handsome face. "I been sad and lonely and made to feel like a doll." She rolled her eyes and let her hand move over his neck and shoulder. "You grown up so much, I missed you so. I feared you never come back for me." She placed a light kiss on his cheek and just took the moment to relax and enjoy his arms.

Diego looked at the mark on her arm. "Don't worry, the doctor should hopefully have something for that," he said to her. "I know. I have missed you so much. I have seen so much and experienced so much, and I did it all so I may be with you again," Diego told her before he kissed her back. They stopped, noticing they were in front of the town. "I think you may wanna find a change of clothes," he suggested. "All right guys, time to resupply. You know the rules," he told them before they went off to get whatever they can carry in terms of food, clothing, raw materials, supplies and what not.

"So, shall we go get some clothing, my dear?" Diego told her with a smile. He led her through the town, looking for a tailor for some more seaworthy vessel.

She smiled as he spoke. "Are you going to take me to see everything?" She asked, the excitement clear in her voice. They came to a stop and she looked toward his men, slightly shocked by what she saw. Looking up toward him she nodded, happy to get out of the heavy dress. She held his hand and walked beside him. "You could of come sooner you know, you didn't have to cut it so close. By the end of the night I would of been promised to marry." She said teasingly. She look up at his tall form and smile. "You grew so tall and handsome. Who would of known." She laugh lightly.

She stopped at a shop and tugged on his arm. She shot him a smile, the one she had always used to get her way. "This one... please..." She said. while riding with her father once time she had wondered off. Ending up in this shop she had come to outfit she wanted. Her father clearly hadn't wanted her to have such a thing. But she knew Diego would get it for her, it would be perfect for her to wear while out to sea.

"Yes I am, my dear," Diego said to her, with equal excitement. "I went as fast as I could. I knew I needed as much as I could gather to help save you," he explained to her as he saw the crew begin looting the town. "And you grew up to be so beautiful and lovely," he responded back to her compliment.He then noticed the outfit she wanted. It was practical, but still nice looking. He smiled at her before kissing her hand and giving the merchant a bit of money before grabbing it along with some additional copies.

"Here you are, my lady. Where shall we go for you to change?" he asked her teasingly before he kissed her on the nose. He was so happy to be with her. He would show her a bit around the world before they return back to the nation he helped end up making. Besides piracy, he worked as a convoy ship of sorts, helping worthy people reach the New World to build something new.

It took all Amber had not to jump up and down in excitement. Diego was going to give her what she had always wanted. She tugged him toward the show she knew he the outfit she want. She smiled up at him as she pointed it out. Her smile only grew when he paid for the items, and not just taken. She blushed at his teasing and giggle when his lips found her nose. Amber couldn't believe how happy she was to be back with her long lost love.
Lacing her fingers with his she tugged him alone until she found the right spot. "You watch okay" She said before moving to a corner. She stripped of her dress and into her new outfit. Even after years her trust was fully on the man she loved. The top fit her just right, showing off her girly form and giving her freedom to move. The pants where covered by a half skirt and the shoes came up to her mid-calf. "Okay" She called when she was fully dress, she left the red silk dress laying on the ground not caring about it one bit.

Diego smiled back at her as she tugged him into a private spot. He had on a blush as he watched her go from her old dress into her new outfit. It would certainly help with the traveling and adventuring. Diego gave her a big grin before he embraced her and held her close to him. "You look wonderful, Amber. Come on, let's go back to the ship," Diego told her as he held her hand. He was so happy to have her by his side. The crew also looked happy to see their captain happy. He saved each one of them in variously different ways and they all formed this strange makeshift family. They now sail the seas and making allies wherever they can. The crew began taking their various cargo back to the ship. There was some food and preserved fruits and veggies while there was also smoked meat. There was also fresh clothes and so on.

"Hey Amber, did you ever get any formal training in navigation, medicine or fighting?" Diego asked her. He needed to know she could defend herself in case things became dangerous.

Amber blushed, happy Diego thought she looked good. She held his hand tightly as she walked beside him. She stood close enough that her side pressed to his. She looked up at him and shook head slowly. "No. Daddy would never let me learn anything like that." She said softly. Her father was truly a heartless man, he had never had a problem with beating her or her mother. Her body was covered in scares, all in places no one would normally see. From her back to legs, thankfully the beatings had been the worse of what he had done to her. She looked down shyly. "Is that okay... you'll still take me with you wont you?" She asked worried that he wouldn't think it safe enough to take her.

Diego looked at her wounds. It hurt him to see her in such pain. He dearly hoped to find a way how to help her. He looked at her. She was a blank slate. He didn't want her to get hurt. However, she was already plenty hurt from her father. However, he wasn't too worried. Anyone could be trained. That's what he learned. On order to do so, he would need to get her to learn. "Of course I will take you. You will be with me always," Diego told her before he kissed her cheek once more. "I... I love you," he said before he leaned in for a soft and slow kiss on the mouth. The moment seemed to last an instant and yet also forever.

He parted from her before he smiled. "I know a few people who can train you. We have the room and the crew has skilled people. So don't worry, my love. You're with me forever and ever," he said to her as he led her to the ship.

Amber was worried that not being trained would make Diego leave her behind. She knew it was silly, but she still had the fear. The smile washed over her face once more when he promised still to take, to be with her for always. His next words shocked and when his lips meant her it was like everything faded away. Her eyes closed and she leaned into him. All to soon the kiss was broken, even though she could still feel his warm lips on hers.
"I love you too Diego." She whispered back to him. She smiled lovingly at him. "Good I want to be with you forever and ever." She let him led her toward the ship. "Will you train me?" She asked lightly. Though she looked back over her shoulder. She could see her fathers guards coming for them, thankfully they were getting closer to the ship. "My father will hunt for me... I am after all the last of my family line, if I don't marry well our kingdom will be lost." She looked back at Diego and offered a smile. "I don't want to ever come back here, promise you'll never let me or make me return."

Diego smiled lovingly as she told him she loved him back. He embraced her and nodded. "Yes, the crew and myself will train you," he said before he also turned around and sat that the guards were coming. "I promise. You will remain by my side and you will never have to return here," he said before he sealed it with another kiss. He then picked her up and they all boarded the ship before setting sail. The wind was on their side as they began leaving the port, never to return. "Release the flaming arrows!" Diego commanded to them. The archers loaded up arrows with some fireworks and launched them at the sails of the other ships, causing them to catch fire before the rest of the ships began to also be consumed by flames.

Diego smiled as their safety was secure before he picked up Amber and took her to the captain's room where he laid alongside her in bed. "So how do you wanna celebrate our reunion, my sweet Amber?" he asked her with a smile.

Diego's promised let Amber relaxed, she knew he would do anything to keep a promise. She let out a light giggle when she was lifted into his arms, her arms wrapped around his neck lightly. "I have missed you so much." She whispered to him. Once they were on the she stood by the rail, watching her home fade away. She smiled as he made sure the other ships couldn't follow them.

Another giggle slipped free and she relaxed into Diego's arms. She smiled up at him from her spot on his bed. Her hand came up and she brushed her finger tips over his jaw line. A slight blush washed over her cheeks. "In a way only lovers can." She whispered before leaning up. Her lips pressed against his. "I can't believe you came back for me. I thought you forgotten all about the silly little girl who gave you her heart." She said lightly. She laid there and while happy to have him back, feared what he think of her scared body.

"I missed you so much too. There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think of you," Diego responded as he embraced her and looked at her. He blushed at her answer before he kissed her back. "I would never forget the girl who I gave my heart too," he told her back before he began to gently caress her to the clothing. "Are you ready? I have waited so long for this, my love," he said as he locked the door and removed his coat and his boots before he continued to hold and caress her.

Amber smiled happy she wasn't the only one who had held onto their love. She nodded "I've waited so long to be with you." She said watching him lock the door and remove his coat. Her hands moved to brushes lightly over his face and neck. A soft moan slipped from her lips as he caressed her. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the feel of his hands. She sent him a shy look as she leaned in to give him a light kiss.

Diego smiled and he heard her moan, hoping to hear more from her. He began to take off his own shirt, revealing the various scars he got from his adventures before he caressed her some more. He began to work off her shirt before he delved into a more passionate kiss. He held her tight against him as he felt wonderous sensations from every touch, every bit of warmth and every tingly sensation. He loved her so much and he wanted to indulge in the ultimate act of lovers.

Amber smiled and watched Diego move to remove his shirt. Her fingers reached out slowly and brushed over one of the scars. She moaned and let out giggle when he started to caress her once again. Though she couldn't help but blush as he removed her top before giving her a passionate kiss. Her arms wrapped around him, letting her hand roam over his back as he held her close. "Diego." she panted as she broke the kiss. Her eyes filled with a mix between lust and love.

Diego smiled as he caressed her nude top. He looked over the scars she hhad and he kissed them. "You're more beautiful than I imagined," he told her with a smile. He continued to succub to the passionate kisses as he then began to kiss her neck and then her breasts before he wrapped his arms around her. He then wiggled out of his trousers to reveal his cock to her. "I want you Amber. So much. I want you to bare my children," he confessed to her as he held her, giving her a nibble on the ear.

Amber was worried about what Diego would think of her scared body. When let out a gasping moan when he moved to kiss some of them. She giggled and smiled brightly at him, showing just how much his words meant to her. The feel of his lips on her skin set on fire. She moaned for him and opened her body fully to him. Her green eyes jumped downward to take in his freed cock. She swallowed hard as she took in the size of it. It was his words that pulled her eyes back toward his face. She giggled when he nipped at her ear before whispering back. "I want you too, Diego." She said as she turned to place a light kiss to his cheek. "I will bare you as my children as you want." It was her turn to nip at his jaw.

Diego looked at her and continued to kiss her with a smile. He went slow and steady as he kissed from hi lips and to her breasts. He then caressed her sides before he went to her trousers and removed them, leaving her in her beautiful nude glory. He embraced her from behind and laid down against her, savoring the warmth of her body on his and the beatings of their hearts in sync.

"Are you ready, my love?" he asked her.

Amber eyes fluttered shut from the feel of Diego's lips. Her body relaxed fully under his skilled touch. She lifted her hips and helped him pull her trousers off. She could only hoped he liked her body. Her hands rested lightly on his arms as he held her from behind. She turned her head and placed a light kiss on his lips. Was she ready? She thought for a moment and knew she was ready, had been ready for this for a long time. This would be the start of their life together. Opening her eyes she let her big green eyes looked toward his. "I'm ready, I been ready for a long time." She told him softly. Her eyes closed and relaxed her body into his, letting him have full control of her body.

Diego shuddered as he felt her warm touch as he held her. He kissed her passionately before he finally entered her. He felt wonderful ecstasy at being one with his lover. He held her as he began going at a gradual pace, kissing her and caressing her, even giving her breasts a lick. "Ooh, my sweet Amber. I've been waiting a long time for this and it was worth the wait... this is so damn good," he said as he was going slowly. He leaned and licked her ear as he picked the speed up slightly. "If you want me to go faster, just say so," he whispered in her ear.

Amber kissed Diego back, touching along his chest and shoulders. She let out a whimper when he pushed into her. Though the pain was soon forgotten with his touch and kisses. She giggled when he licked at her breast, her green eyes locked onto him. She watched him with much love in her eyes. She moaned as his worked himself against her. Happy to hear it felt good to him too. A blush washed over her face at his whispered words. She laid there moaning softly and enjoying the feeling of him inside her. "Faster... please... Diego ..." She moaned out. Her legs moved upward, hooking over his legs.

Back
Top Bottom