Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Submissive gal seeking Dom for Romance (Updated; 9/26/2020)

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Plots post #2
Taken Plots post #3
Examples post #4

Welcome to my thread! Only looking for LONGTERM!
Haii! I am currently in College! Just started on my double major for a BFA in 2020!
I am Lagertha, pleasure to meet you and I hope we will become best friends!
I am bisexual, though I only do FxM plots.

I will let you know I am a submissive and play submissive female characters. My age limit is normally flexible though I prefer playing the younger character.I plan to play close to my own age, I am 28.
I am considered a Brat/babygirlin the BDSM community, so please Daddys hit me up for some amazing rps!

For the me now..I haven't rped in roughly a year, but I do write my own stories constantly. I like complex drawn out worlds. Yes I love smut but I am a horny girl for ROMANCE - even if the shit starts out whack! What do I mean? Well, if it drives the story, I'm down for rape, kidnapping, and 'claiming'. Even if your character is a bastard and rough, as long as he shows some form of affection I'll be good. As for the complex worlds, yes actual worlds. I love LOVE to freaking world build and I expect as much from my partners. Give me descriptions of what you imagine seeing for the characters you play! give me side characters with dialogue! Give me silly interactions and stuff that shows characters complex emotions! Feed me with YOUR imagination! Just don't write me sixteen pages of opening a drawer.

ANYWAYS! Hope that caught your interest! I'm a bit awkward since returning sooo yeah, I'm just bloody awkward!

I will give the disclaimer that shit happens in my life A LOT, and I don't always see it coming. Life happens for sure and I try to do my best to allow my partners to know when I'm leaving when I see it coming..but you know? It does happen. So yes, sorry if I leave randomly without warning but fear not! For I SHALL RETURN! I also understand if you yourself vanish for personal reasons as well.

I will also say that if you choose to hit one of my No, I will have the right and will end the rp without warning -if I am feeling nice, I might ask you to change the post to exclude it. I, like most of us here, do not enjoy their legs being pulled when it comes to rp. If you aren't interested, okay let's end the rp and start a new one. Or if you are just not up for rping with me; let a girl know! I may ask why to better understand if I need to fix something to suit something else or not, but you are never forced to stay with me.

ALSO! If you have any ideas you wish to discuss or want to brain storm with me, great! Send me a PM and let's get to it! I prefer playing on DISCORD (mainly), pms or Threads!

I will say I am not the biggest into Fandoms, since I don't watch a whole lot of stuff; SHOCKER. Even if I know which fandom you are talking about, I'd prefer an original setting and original characters, which is why this is a hard no.

Right then...So scroll down and enjoy :D Any questions? Send me a PM!

Rules/Dislikes:
GodModing; Please do not actually play my character for me. - Choosing what she looks like and all that. ~Note: This doesn't however account for if our characters have known each other from different lives etc. As well as, picking her up, pinning her down, isn't the kind of controlling I am talking about. This goes for my main character, and any side characters I ask you not to play. Otherwise, free game.
Post Lengths; At least 2-3 paragraph if you want to keep the rp moving. I prefer 4-5 paragraphs or longer, but it really depends on what is happening. No. I don't always need a giant wall of text even though it's fun. If there is chatter between just two characters we can most the posts shorter depending on what's happening. That being said, I do overwrite most people so don't feel intimidated if I give you an extra paragraph or three. I'm a sucker for detail is all.
Main Characters;Unless we agree, I want no deaths of either main characters. Side characters? Go for it. I feel this makes it fair to both of us if we agree it's alright to off a main character and bring in a new one. NOTE: This does not mean they are invincible. You want to brand MC, stab her hands, break her leg -in context of war- go for it. Though, I do take a realistic approach to wounds unless otherwise discussed.
Uninterested?;Just let me know if you are bored and want to rp something else or want to stop rping together altogether. I will understand and I actually find it REALLY rude when people drop me without saying anything. I'm not a heartless beast, ok?
Scat;NO NO NO, no bathroom play at all. No vore of any kind. I just, no this makes me cringe. ->for my 'accessions' of more, look below.
Where I play;I only play on DISCORD mainly. I like creating the different text channels for ooc, the rp, and any other ideas we might want to construct. It isn't for everyone though - since you have to break up your posts in bits to post them in chunks. I also play by Threads.
Communication; I don't need your life story if you don't want to give it. I do like being able to go back and forth and ask questions and receive them. I believe this helps the rp move better. - Also, some of my partners find it helpful to 'tag you're it' to tell me it's my turn. If that is your cup of tea, I will gladly have a sip!
Replies; I at least enjoy one reply per week at minimum. With my schedule (College and relationships) I will at minimum be able to post ONCE a week. Weekends are likely a no. If my schedule permits it, I may be able to post more than once a week or a few times a day. Just note by minimum I will post once a week. I have a real life and I know you do as well. Let's respect each other lives and make this work!
Vore; I say no to this. The extreme kind...and I don't want to go into detail. However, I do have a few accepting factors. One; War. If MC or YC is covered in blood from killing another party, alright. Two; a dying person or dead body near by, no I don't mean fucking the corpse or on top of it, if you have seen Game of Thrones, it's similar to the scene Where Jamie takes his sister with their son's corpse nearby. Three; Vampires, Werewolves. I would like to think these are self explanatory, but I shall elaborate. Blood is obvious when it comes to these two, so is gore in my opinion. So, if there is blood or gore nearby I won't be opposed. Still, a hard no for killing someone by sexual act or fucking a dead corpse. -If you have further questions about this please drop me a PM and ask.
What genres I rp; I am mainly a Fantasy writer, but I am a sucker for anything Romantic no matter how fucked up it starts.FIXED: I would rather prefer to play historical, modern fantasy, scifi, or historical fantasy, etc. I live in a modern world, as we all do, and this is my means of escape. So, I will only further take modern fantasy plots and stories. HOWEVER, I do have a few Modern plots..and if something is really different I might say yes to it.
Sending Photos to me;
Please PLEASE do not send me NSFW photos without putting it in a spoiler and WARNING ME BEFORE I OPEN IT!!!! Most of the time I am in PUBLIC and cannot view those things without getting in serious trouble!!! Also, please do not spam me NSFW photos. I think it's cool if that's your thing to look at. However, It's very rude to me if I get spammer them when I don't look at that stuff a lot and two I am normally not in a space to look at them.

Favorites:
❈Tanned men
❈Romance
❈Hair-pulling
❈Biting
❈Rape/Non-Con; More like Pseudo Fantasy..I am not into the whole terrible trauma rape. I'm more into the way someone says no but she loves it and doesn't want to admit it.
❈Height differences - A.I 4/5' together with someone 6'+ (I like being the short one)
❈Age differences - Anywhere from 10+ years, my character being the younger one.
❈Dominate partners
❈Muscular partners
❈Men in Charge
❈Power Struggle
❈Monster cocks - 11"+ long, 3"+ wide
❈Risk of Pregnancy
❈Description/Detailed posts
❈Branding/Claiming property over my character
❈Gore
❈Creampies
❈MxFxM
❈Double Pen, Triple Pen
❈Anal
❈Oral
❈Vaginal
❈Clothed sex
❈Excessive cum
❈Fingering/masturbation to another character
❈Male Harem - Weird you would think, but I like the thought of one of my characters having a bunch of dominate men trying to control. In a sense it's a harem, but I think it's fun lol Since she wouldn't be the dominate one!

❈Being an ass - I know it's weird, but I really don't mind if the male character is an ass to mine to begin with and lightens up later on in the story. Make your character however you want I'll go with it.
❈Imperfections - I love knowing the characters aren't perfect, having scars physically or sad backgrounds makes me get into the story more!
❈Jealously
❈Possessiveness
❈Drama
❈Conflict
❈Love Triangles - I like my character being confused and have to deal with the conflict
❈Latex/tight clothing
❈Being forced to dress sexy
❈Collars/chains
❈Public scenes/humiliation
❈Punishments
❈Men in Power
❈Gangbang
❈Knife play
❈Blackmailing
❈Cheating - it's nice to have in stories for the conflict, but not always needed
❈Bad Boys/Bad Girls
❈Pregnancy
❈Teacher/Student - This does not always mean the teachers we have come to terms with at schools, can be a teacher one swordsmanship, or teaching her to be a leader, anything that actually puts my characters in the "student" role. NOTE: I will not take any rps anymore with this being a modern teacher/student setting.
❈Tattoos
❈Stubbornness
❈Persistence
❈Marriage <-- It's minor but I like the idea of characters marrying.
❈Weird Sexual Positions
❈Spur of the moment sex
❈Surprise Sex
❈BDSM
❈Comic relief - always fun in a rp!
-That's just some things I enjoy.

Enjoys:
❈Vampires - Not Twilight PLEASE
❈Werewolves that are actually badass and tear shit up.
❈New races that have not been implemented before or a different take on mythological beings.
❈Nekos
❈Demons
❈Angels
❈Drakoni - One that can switch between dragon forum and a more human like forum.
❈Fae
❈Fairy
❈Elves
❈>>Vikings<<
❈Savage men
❈Tauren
❈Incubus - I have a thing for this sexual demon that invades dreams and can invade their real life :p
❈Anthros
❈Andriods
>>>Current Cravings<<<
Male Harem (Or a 'House Cat' to multiple male dominates)

Love Triangle ( MxFxM) <<<<< (really craving this, I have a super big kink for dp!)

Vikings (I love the mythology and the history behind Vikings. I’m fine wi5 neighboring villages, or mc being kidnapped or even a god theme based.)

Geralt of Riveria x OC - Because why the hell not? Also, because I am obsessed with him and love his attitude/world!

Werewolf x Witch

Minotaurs

Incubus

I'm looking for world-building/fantasy and likely more medieval. Or anything historical. I am not a HUGE fan of modern rps, but if the plot is GOOD I will do modern fantasy.

Last edited:
I reserve the right for plots to be placed here.

As for any ideas I have...I'm looking for more brain storming with someone right now.

Defiantly looking for something involving 'claiming a mate'.

Also here is an Idea;

Pick any color on the color wheel. Any Color. From that color come up with a character and some type of world that character might live in. I'd be interested to see what color and type of world you come up with, and perhaps if you might like to play in that world with that character.

Plots

A collection of unique Gods *NEW*

It is thought that the Gods of different religions have no connections with one another, but the fact remains untrue. Every religion since the dawn of mankind -and before that or past that on different planets in different galaxies, in different universes- has a form of communication with the other, or mostly. Some of the communications joined had died over the centuries as certain groups of gods became enamored with their own rituals and festivals. They chose to keep to themselves, to deal with their own issues in their own planes of existence...until a problem began to emerge.

Not all Gods are good. In fact, some of them take pleasure in destroying other gods. As Gods can only be killed by another God. The problem was small. His name had become the Market. Only whispers came through the lines of communication, no facts that what was being said about the God called Market was true. Until the past century. All communcations had opened between known group of gods, and new groups of gods that hadn’t been known by others to join together, to keep taps on all of their people and to tell one another one the Market struct.

The Market is known for exterminating massive groups of Gods, only leaving a few or one of them alive and kidnapping them for his games. It’s rare he‘ll extort a group of Gods by stealing one for ransom, but he has been known to do just that. Often, he collects the rarest Gods. Gods that even are unknown to other Gods, so unique that only one of them has existed, and if there are two? He’ll kill one so the profits on the other are larger. Mostly, his games consist of fights to the death, or bidding wars. The Market collects rare Gods, and sells the, to the highest bidder. Other Gods come far and wide for the chance to own the rarest Gods, and to watch the fights. Welcome to the unique Gods blackmarket, presented by the Market.

(I like the idea of the gods bidding on other gods for reproductive reasons. Like say their numbers are dwindling or they just haven’t found interest in a God of their species. I’d like to play and originally Godess captured by the Market, the Market will be a side character we can both control. im open to yc either being captured, infiltrating the unique Gods collection etc.)

Professor x Artist student - The idea is a bit complex, it was a dream I had and I'll do my best to break it down! It's really been ion my mind though and I want to try to rp it! The idea is a graduate student that likely already a semi famous artist (MC) goes into class for something that could relate to her major but doesn't entirely have to (like business class or graphic design or more likely I'm leaning towards photography...or business management). She's single, been single for a few years, worked on her business and only expects to get what she wants out of the class (the basic curriculum for an advanced credit on her degree). Ultimately MC gets to meet the Professor YC and oodles him a bit because he's famous, wealthy, not the typical person to teach (likely he's never taught before) and he's her ideal man. Turns out MC seems to be his ideal woman and come son strong...she's shy avoids it anddd...well there is more. Basically she finds out (since I was thinking this would be overseas for one semester and likely he's visiting there for the semester as well) she lives a few doors down from him in the apartment. He pursues her and forces her into this relationship. Where she wants to keep it quite...he's a bit more brass about doing things in public and almost getting them caught, also playing favorites with her.

That's a lot! I was thinking likely it'd be more animalistic at first, sexual based and sex in trade for good grades, then eventually (or quickly) they'd fall for one another. I also don’t mind this being a bdsm thing, where she falls for her professor at a bdsm party.

Last edited:
RE: What wonderful box of goodies do I have?! FxM

If you wish to look at my current RPs, Paused RPs, Unsure RPs, and Taken plots they will be in this post.
I only ask that you respect both my rp partners and myself, do not post in our threads, do not copy our plots or characters, and be respectful if you wish to comment on our rps.
Everyone enjoys something different; not all my characters are the same, nor are all my RP partners tastes the same. So Please respect this. Thanks!

Taken Plots

RPs

Last edited:
RE: Well,would you like a story? L4 Lit Male Dom (Recently Returned)

Examples of my posting abilitiessss <3

Nadine Sessler came from a small town in the corner of Germany. It was a ran down place, with not much to do but work or clean, and despite the good amount of money her family had there was really no television or electronics around. She had been through it all from the small age of one to the age of 13, beaten bloody on a side walk, watched a boy stabbed to death for not sharing a toy, the police officers brutalizing her grandmother. There was more, but Nadine had learned at a young age to not speak up against a wealthier family, or against a police officer, and she learned if someone wanted something she had, to hand it over right away. She had lost new shoes, jackets her mother had stitched together by hand, necklaces that were family heirlooms, but..not once did her grandparents complain nor her parents. "Such is life." Her grandmother had often said. "You are alive, no? It will be alright." On her fourteenth birthday her grandfather had taken ill and passed away over the freeze of night, silence had overtaken her family. On top of that Nadine had seven brothers and eight sisters, of which the majority worked in factories and some did not even make it to their fifth birthday. Medications were scarce in their small town, and the hospitals were too far to travel with a car that was beaten and falling apart. Often her mother would joke that it was a 'Death Trap', though her words were sincere and not once did she let any of her younger children ride in it when they had to go anywhere. When her parents had to leave for either work or to get groceries, Nadine was left home with her younger siblings and she was forced to take care of them. Though, one time her younger brother had taken a fit and she could not console him, not knowing what to do she had screamed at the boy, but before she could hit him her grandmother had stopped her. Fits were normal for Nadine, though over the years she had grown out of them until her grandfather had passed, still she had been thankful her grandmother had been there to stop her. Until her brother had hit two and passed away of chicken pox. What had been the point of stopping her if he was already on deaths row anyways? Nadine didn't know but, such was life.

By the time Nadine had turned ten she had been working, though luckily she had found a job much better and appealing to her than a warehouse. There was a chocolate store on the corner, about two or three miles away and Nadine had forced herself to walk there and back everyday since she was six. She had been so happy to go there everyday that the man behind the counter had offered her a job when he felt she was old enough. Not once did she complain, the pay was much better than what her brothers and sisters made, and the chocolate place "Handgemachte Schokolade" (Hand-made Chocolate), was a lively place. Foreigners came far and wide, even wealthy people came to purchase the chocolate, and the lines only grew every year. Near her fifteenth birthday, before her grandfather had passed, she had learned to make the chocolates herself and stay in the back, the lines had stretched all around the corner of the block, rain or sleet, ice or warm, there was a line, and Nadine never complained when she got more money for the day. Though, over the years she had heard many funny stories about a strange door popping up randomly inside the work space. She had thought the other workers crazy, for Nadine had never grown up with fancy fairy tale books, her stories had been the true ones her grandmother and grandfather had told her growing up, so when the rumors had started among workers that a random weird door was popping up, to not open it, to not go through the tunnel, Nadine simply ignored it.

Today had been different though. The sky was bright, besides the clouds that blocked out the sun and caused the rays to part through the fluff in large streaks that shone on the side walk, shinning on the puddles on the brick streets. People were just starting to open their shops, seven a.m. came quickly, and Nadine was on her way almost to the chocolate shop. She had turned sixteen today, though her family would not celebrate her birth year anymore, and Nadine had learned to live without, so she had started her walk bright and early before the sun had come out. Now, it was almost right above her like it should be, shinning on her dim hand-me-downs, clothing her grandmother had worn as a girl her age since she was the same size. Though her mother had to take some of Nadine's money to purchase her underwear and bras from a nice shop closer to the edge of town, a fancy place, but they made their clothing well, and her bras needed to be specially made anyways. Nadine was bigger busted than many German women, at 38d, around a 22" waist, and her pants size would have been around size 6. Nadine was fit, walking everyday 3miles toned her legs and stomach, and working everyday since she was ten had given her muscles to work with, though the girl still only stood at 5'3, and her long light brown hair had been pulled on top of her head in a braid with little flowers in it, something her grandmother still loved to do. She wore a cream colored blouse, with lace around her neck and her biceps, she wore a black lace skirt and black button up shoes to match as she trudged through the back way to enter the store. Nadine didn't use make up, like majority of Germans did not, her lashes were long, thick, black, even her bottom ones framed her large golden hues, her brows were well trimmed and rose slightly arched on her pale skin. She had large lips, or full ones, high arched cheeks, an oval shaped doll face, and a small nose, her ears, neck, wrists, hands, ankles, feet were also very small, and often people would joke she was child sized, since..Nadine often have to steal her younger siblings shoes or gloves to get them to fit right.

She had walked in, expecting to see the large room full of pots and pants, of ingredients to make the chocolate, but the room was completely empty. Just a large open room, eighteen feet ceilings, eighteen feet in front of her, beige walls, custard colored ceiling, white floors and..no doors. Nadine tilted her head confused as the door behind her shut loudly, echoing through the room and causing her to jump. She looked behind her, but the door was gone, her brows furrowed in confusion. "Am I dreaming?" Nadine spoke slowly as she pressed her fingers into the wall where the door had been, running over the wall's texture, but it did not feel like there had ever been a door there, only ever that wall. Nadine stepped back, shaking her head, not believing this could be real. She put her left hand's index finger to her pink lips trying to muse some sort of reasoning for all of this to be happening, but then laughter filled her ears and caused her to turn her heels to the center of the room. Nadine witnessed the blur of red eyes, with a baby's white bottom running away towards a large set of double doors that had appeared on the far wall. The child did not open the delicately carved doors, instead it ran through them and vanished, and Nadine's hands were out stretched to warn the child it was running into something solid. Her hands shook at the sight, but she took a large breath and sighed. "Well, if I'm dreaming, I guess I should see what's on the other side of this." Nadine wasn't truly frightened just a bit on edge about the whole of this, and she stomped her way across the room to open the double doors, not bothering to look at the scrolling of words that warned her to avoid entering this world if she did not know how to return to hers, she did not even see the fine work depicting a life of fantasy that the doors warned off, and as she opened them, all Nadine saw was a long long hall full of more beige walls, yellow ceilings, and white flooring, and a soft light at the end of it. "Oh, maybe I should go there to wake up." With that she moved forward, jumping when the doors slammed behind her, but she ignored them moving closer and closer to the light.

Everything had been perfect and still since the beginning. Zylphia had grown up in a small town with a middle class family, only the one bedroom to share and not much to live off of but it had been enough. Enough food, her mother had made wonderful had sewn dresses, and her father had always been supportive, more so when a few little siblings were born and Zylphia had blossomed. She had enjoyed the company of family, and the way they celebrated their holidays, there were so many of them, but the ones she knew the closest seemed to be her father's brothers and sisters. They were always the kindest to her, and some of her aunts were extremely cuddly, almost like dogs. Besides her favorite uncle, she had always enjoy laying on his lap and listening to his heart beat below his chest, it always seemed to calm her, make her feel protected, and he always seemed there when she was deathly ill. She loved him, a lot, he was like a second father to her and she always went for him for advice.

On the eve of Zylphia's 15th birthday, news had arrived of a boy taking interest in her, she had never so much as met the boy, nor talked to him, but his family was wealthy and had power as well as position over her family so..it was not like her father was allowed to reject. 'They'll ruin us..' her father had said one evening with tears in his eyes, anger had stricken him, he had felt something odd about the boy, something he had not liked but he had no power to object. 'I can't refuse Zylphie, we need the money! Where would your mother find shelter? Where would you eat or sleep?'He knew he could always return the wild, it's where him and the boys belonged, but his wife and daughters belonged around humans, they didn't need to know the truth of the family secrete. It had been a promise he had made to his wife the day they had gotten married, 'The ones that don't change must never know.' It was to protect them, and this had been no different. Her father had wanted to protect her, as much was evident in his demeanor when he had torn the papers up only to have his wife carefully pick them back up and piece them together. They had to reply, Zlyphia knew very well they must and she did not object. It was normal to her, for men of higher status to ask for a girl's hand in marriage, for them to have no say. It was after all, the head of the households who decided whom their daughters married, though Zlyphia knew in this case her father had little position to deny.

So there for, the next couple of months Zylphia had gotten to know her fiance, she had been pleased at first, the boy had seemed nice, though much older than her in his early twenty's. He was handsome and all the women and girls seemed to flock to him, power and beauty often did such a maddening thing. So Zylphia had no complaints, she was a pretty girl and fit by his side perfectly, at least with her beauty and manners, she was a little firecracker with her words sometimes. She stood at 5'2, her bust had grown to the size of 38D, her waist was small at 20", her hips larger at 34", the girl had an hour glass and she was fit as any women he had ever seen, Zylphia liked to run, she liked to play and climb and hide. Her hair was long, spiraled curled naturally and it had a darker tone, though in the daylight it seemed a mixture of mahogany as well as the color of a flame. Her face has a soft blush to it, her skin a softer beige then most, and she had this peculiar mark on her neck that looked as though a claw had dug into it once, a scar she had thought, but her father had promised her it was only a mark she had at birth. Zylphia's face was oval, small and adorable, long black lashes, barely arched brows, thin small nose, full lips, round cheeks, and large green hues that reflected golds as well as soft silvers. So yes, she fit quite nicely by his side, Adam, and she had been most happy at first when she cracked jokes at him alone, when she showed him how high she could climb and how fast she could run, but..things had changed when the wedding had gotten closer, his true colors had flared.

Zylphia had hidden the fact from her family, longer sleeves, longer necks on her dresses, hair positioned in such a way to hide a bruise, he never tried to hit her face, and when he did she tried her best not to go out in public. Though, sometimes she had and Zylphia had been forced to lie. "I feel off a tree, so clumsy of me." She had told her mother one day, a tear rolling down her mother's face. Her mother knew it was a lie, Zylphia had lost the ability to look anyone in the eye, besides..Zylphia had never fallen from a tree in years, she had grown past that. She had become more withdrawn from talking with others, other men, other women, family. Adam didn't like it, wouldn't allow it, and she had no room to object. "My Father will make sure your mother can never walk right again." Adam had threatened one evening. Or there was the one time he had said, "I'll see your little brothers and sisters strung up like dogs left out in the cold, on display for everyone to see what happens when you deny my family what it wishes! What I wish!" Zylphia had learned quickly to not object anymore, after the few times he had beaten her so badly she couldn't move off the floor, and he had left her there over night in the cold to 'think about' what she had done. So she had changed, but she had stopped thinking there was any saving herself, and her family seemed oblivious to the fact, or tried to act the part. Still, Zylphia was happy she was getting married, that she might be a mother someday, that her uncle was walking her down the asile, her favorite uncle, though Adam had tried to object, but his father had interjected, at least there was some happiness in this for her..some. She'd get to see the happy faces on her mother and father, her siblings routing her on, and the fake smile Adam presented on that day, the fake love he proclaimed. At least I can pretend that's the real him, at least I can enjoy the lie for a day. Zlyphia had found herself thinking more and more. That'll be alright, I'll make it through.

Though, today was special, Adam had promised her someone she liked was visiting for a change. Though, Zlyphia hardly believed him anymore. She had been washing the floor when he had put a foot on her back, no pressure yet. "Can't have you bruised too badly." Adam had started, "Yet. We'll wait until he leaves, see how bad you misbehave." His chin had lifted in the air as he twisted his shoe into her back, Zylphia had stiffened, but she didn't scream, she had learned to not give him that satisfaction. "If it pleases you." This wasn't normal for her, she would normally push him back, bite his tongue, but Zylphia had forgotten how to stand up for herself, still she held her dignity. She had gotten dressed when Adam had announced the visitor should have been there soon, she could only guess it might be his father, maybe her father though he never stayed long. She was here more often then she enjoyed, in his house, with his things, following his orders, following his every beck and call. Today was no different, when she in her room - a guest room he kept for her, she paused as she looked into the long thin mirror that stood at 6', staring at her hollowed lifeless eyes, her sunken face, the bruises along her forearm, and a bruise on her shoulder from a day or so ago. They were fading, but they wouldn't fade in time for their visitor. Zlyphia sighed, the person looking back at her wasn't her, and she touched the mirror with her palm. "Who are you? Surely you are not me and I am not you?" She moved away from the mirror, grabbing a heavy dress, pulling it on and tightening her own corset, it was a filly thing, peach colored with creams, it showed off her chest more than she liked and the collar was so high it dug into her ears and kept her chin raised up, she couldn't bend it down, but..it covered up her bruises. Zylphia pulled up her hair, pinning it to the side before she moved downstairs to the kitchen to get whatever they needed ready, some tea most likely.

Everyday was vibrant and full of life, besides roaming the lands and howling at the moon or cuddling with the plants, school was very pleasant as well! She was popular, because Aliune was small and cute, she quite often acted like a child and ohh and awed at everything, boys loved it, girls wanted to be like her, and she was loved everywhere. Aliune, at the age of 14 had gotten a boyfriend, one of her brother's friends that played with him on his soccer team, her brother would a been popular and was in a sense if he wasn't so nerdy and withdrawn from others. It didn't seem like he enjoyed any of the girls that approached him, perhaps he just hadn't found the right one. Still, Aliune feel in love with one of her brother's friends, one of his colieges in soccer, he was of a different breed but Aliune didn't mind that he was a tauren, he was strong and demanding, and she quickly had fallen in love with his dominate and protective stature over her small self. That, and he hadn't been lacking down below, though she had never braved to go as far as touching one another never penetrating.

By the time Aliune's 16th birthday had veered around, she had been so happy! She was getting older and smarter and prettier and she had someone she loved for a long time, two years strong. By then, Aliune was ready to further their relationship, to go all the way but..well Kele was eighteen now, and he was going to graduating soon, that and..Aliune was so small to him that he had started to withdraw. She had only grown a few inches over the years though developed in other areas, but Kele had began to find interest in his own kind as the females had finally started to blossom and well... Aliune had found him on the floor of her bedroom, balls deep in one of her best friends. Though, Kele had then told everyone in school he had decided to break up with her, but Aliune still replayed the scene in her head over and over, along with the sounds they had made and how happy they had looked at that moment. Not to mention, how perfectly their bodies had fit together. Still, Aliune had pretended like nothing was wrong, even when she had stopped talking to her best friend, and Kele had started dating her openly. Even when she wasn't acting normal, she still tried to pretend everything was okay.

Aliune was in her classroom after the alarm had broken out for them all to take a break, still Aliune stayed in her char behind her desk. Aliune had her left hand rested under her pale round chin, her right arm extended, index finger, nail dragging circles on her mahogany desk. She had been making a circle the entire day, so much so that her nail had actually cut a circle into the wood, forever staining it. Her pale flesh was lit up under the white light of the room, Aliune's violet hues followed her finger, blinking profusely to try to hold back tears in her long black lashes. Aliune's nose was small, and she had a childish look to it, high brows, thin, small nose, big pouty lips, high cheek bones, her black ears sat on top of her head, flopped forward but otherwise pointed. Aliune had a birthmark on her right cheek, just a line of red, almost like lipstick had been pulled against her cheek. Her hair was long, black as well with brown at the ends, she had bangs that ran a little above her brows in a straight line, and then chunks of hair that framed her face, her hair was pulled into pigtails with little pink bows with bunnies on them. Aliune was about 4'10, d cup breasts, 20" waist, she had an hourglass figure, and a butt to go for it, but she dressed like a little girl might, frilly pink poka dot skirt with all shades of white. A tight blouse that had little bows on the shoulder, and ended a little under her breasts showing off some of her tummy, though her belly button was covered by the skirt, and her black tail was on the ground, bushy and wild like the animal she was. Her skin was fair, unlike many of her family, it was a light beige, her back had patches of fur that made a line down her spine, no one knew where, but Aliune knew it stopped a little above her ass. Still, here Aliune was, as her friends had tried to pull her away, her finger stopping before continuing as her eyes started to well up.

Sæunn Teitdottir had never so much as been on a battlefield her entire life, but she had been trained nonetheless. Her family was Viking, her ancestors were Viking, and they had taught the girl at a young age to pick up a shield, to pick up a sword and how to fight. There was nothing more exciting then the first battle for a young viking girl, and the moment arouse when a messenger from a small town off the coast of Mexico had traveled all the way up north to the mountains to relay the message they had been invaded by Christians. They had packed there things, they had readied the ships, and they had started a long journey south to the Gulf.

The journey itself had been taxing, some men had freaked out on the boat, yelling at her father he had no idea where to go. Annoyed, she had watched her father snap the man's neck, her mother throwing the body off the boat as they had continued, but the casualties had piled up. Traveling from the North to the south had taken longer than expected, but the ocean was great and made it easy for their ships to pass the land mass, seeing the buildings in the distance, the Christian ships, the lights on. Sæunn had been curious to see what they were like and eagerly had gone to the side of the boat to stare in the darkness through fog at the colony setting up. Her father had smiled; a man of thirty who had seen many wars, but had done nothing more than built boats, being an Earl was not for him. He stepped up next to his young daughter, covered in nothing but a long greenish dress with belts wrapped around it, her hair had been pulled into many large and small braids, but parted down the back for one big braid on each shoulder. His hand outstretched, large and worn to point at the colony, anger striking his face.

"Tomorrow, after resting and meeting our people, we will set up a plan to invade those wretched Christians and rid them of our lands!" Her father growled out the words, she watched him with her green eyes before looking back at the colony. Her patter her on the back, causing the girl to hold onto the ledge so she did not fall over. He leaned down, Sæunn was a short girl, only standing at 5'0, she would never grow any taller, "Are you ready for your first battle Sæunn?" Her father asked, excitement in his eyes as he looked at his child, his sons had left for other colonies, having family and children, but he knew they would be on other boats and they would not miss the chance for a fight. Sæunn looked at her father, he was tall 6'4 her eyes twinkled with excitement, she couldn't wait for her first battle, and he laughed at the look in her eyes. "Malice! Perfect! You should hate those Christians!" Sæunn nodded, not speaking as she looked back at the colonies.

Eight ships in total had come from the mountains, and set up along the gulf of the small village's edge. There were already many ships there, some were probably from the north as well, but maybe not as far North as Sæunn lived. The women had been the first off the ships, after the men who anchored the boats to the docks, Sæunn had followed her mother off the dock, up the long pen roads to the Earl's home. Her mother wrapped around her daughter's shoulder; The woman was a pretty thing standing at 5'6 to her daughter's 5'0, red hair, blue eyes, pale skin, it was easy to tell where Sæunn had gotten her looks from, but she too was the age of thirties.

"Come Sæunn! Let us join the others already there at the Hearth! I'm sure Earl Mursi has already told Earl Skari we are here, we come with ships." Sæunn pointed to the other warriors, ones she was not familiar with, though the girl still did not speak. Her mother followed her pointing fingers looking in the direction her daughter pointed to men, women, young boys her age or younger, piled inside the Hearth or settling down. "Other warriors from other towns, they come to fight for the Gods!" Her mothers voice rose, hand in air with excitement. Sæunn smiled softly, as they approached the Hearth. She took her daughter's hands, pushing people out of their way to get inside to the table. That was when Earl Skari came out, Earl Mursi as well as other Earls all together in front of Earl Skari's chair at the center of the room. Her mother stopped as her daughter stopped looking at the sight. She smiled, whispering in her daughter's ear. "We are vikings and we fight soon Sæunn. Please. Drink, celebrate we are all together and live your life together, enjoy it while it lasts!" Her mother said such things as though Sæunn might die in battle soon, but it was a common thing. Vikings always lived for the moment, they never wasted time, virginity wasn't such a sacred thing. Sæunn smiled shyly as she watched the Earl's laugh before Earl Skari, a tall brutish looking ogre of a man, a beard down to his belly, grabbed a horn of alcohol and toasted it to the other Earls, thanking them for coming.

Sæunn moved away from her mother, joining some of the warriors she had known growing up on a long table, though there were only four of them, and the rest of the long table was empty for now. They smiled at her, all much older than her, before offering her a drink. "So glad to see you join us for battle Sæunn! Gods be blessed to have you lose your virginity on the battlefield!" An older man, weathered and tired laughed, smiling as Sæunn grasped the horn and rose it smiling. "Ahhh! That's a brace little girl!" He encouraged knocking horns with her before she downed it.

Most of these are older examples. Here is my most recent from a solo project.

After taking a few moments to calm myself down and not hearing the voice again…I examine the room. Small mosaic titles line the floors. All the columns are curved and where the columns meet the ground and ceiling they are also curved. As if someone smoothed the columns out to be melded with the ceiling and floor. There are six columns around this small circular room. The door I came through? Nope. Not behind me. The floor is mainly white and as the tiles get closer to the middle of the room, they turn all sorts of colors; blues like the ocean or sky, reds, pinks, purples, greens, yellows, oranges, black and greys. In the center a singular structure stands up. A pedestal. The tiles go up the pedestal as well, ending in darker shades of the colors. The ceiling above the pedestal is nothing but bright colors. In the center they go back to pastels. The ground, however, went from white to suddenly blue then…all the other colors seem to be making some sort of picture. I realize the ceiling looks like some weird void. And the floor?

I reluctantly stand, in pain. I walk around the column in the center. Quickly, I realize the floor is making a spiral. With red, orange, pink, yellow shades making up jutting arms coming out of it. So A broken spiral. All leading to the middle of the room. I gaze at the pillar again. Stunned. Shocked. Confused. Half expecting the voice to sound in my head again.

“I have to be dreaming.” The pain in my arm, my back, my entire body tells me otherwise. I also know I landed on my leg with the overactive nerves in it. The pain is sharp. Constantly stabbing, but I can’t focus on that. Maybe it’s adrenaline. Perhaps it’s the fact I’m a bit confused on what is happening, but I don’t seem to process how much pain I am in. Slowly my gaze goes up the pedestal to see…

Is that a mask? I’m unsure, but pretty sure. It’s not one of your plastic masks or made by hands crappily mask…It’s also not ceramic or clay. I realize this as I look at it. It doesn’t...I’m not sure what material it is because it doesn’t shine like metal. It’s smooth. Black. However, it has what looks like intricate layering. There are crescent shapes under the eye sockets that go down the check and stop an inch away from the lips. The crescent shapes also go down on the sides of the jaw. They stop below the lips parallel to the others above them. They are also black. Lifeless. Lifeless? I wonder as I study the mask further. The features are neither male or female. With the way the crescents fall, it makes it entirely hard to determine which sex should wear this. I notice the Crescents above the brows move and form points away from one another. Orbs hang from the tips combining them perfectly. The mask also has these smaller orbs forming the shape of brows. No expression. The top of the head seems smooth from this angle, so I step around. Limping slightly. “Damn.” I curse. As I get to the sides, I realize the edges of the mask has small sharp points layering on top of one another to make some sort of weird lace pattern. Still it doesn’t look entirely female. Features or the shapes on it. The top of it, the scalp beyond the tips of the crescents that end in parallel with the start of the brow form…the very scalp part goes from the weird lace pattern to swirls of orbs and dashes of thin pieces of what looks like black metal. It reminds me of Van Gough’s artwork. With a mix of stippling? That’s probably it. The word I’m looking for. Everything on the mask is entirely black and doesn’t shine or ‘shimmer’ like any metal I have seen. If anything, it’s mat. Looks lifeless and…feels weird in this strange colorful room. Misplaced maybe?

I get behind the mask. It’s tilted in such a way from where I came in and fell, the face was presented to me fully. Yet as I get to the back-noting how almost straight up it is, since it’s slightly tilted back, that nothing is holding it up. Nothing! And it’s hovering ever so slightly off the pedestal. I tense. The back of it? It’s a spiral of black and shimmering grays. The grays are small delicate orbs. The black’s different dashes and…what looks like elegant swirls. I’ve never seen metal bend so elegantly. It’s also tiny thin pieces. I’ve seen a lot of people bend wire to make rings and the infinity sign, but this is nothing like that. Also, most of the time it still looks like a forced shape after years of experience. At least it does to me. This metal...while it looks entirely too thin and fragile to make the shape or hold a mask together…something is telling me it is anything but fragile. Also. The swirls look more free flowing. Like someone drew them on. They are…however, sticking up in layers on top of the different dash marks. So, I know it isn’t drawn on. Because as I bend down, I can see the small gaps between all the pieces. Nope. That’s metal. Oh yeah and the swirl of the back of the mask! It’s beautiful. Breathtaking like the room and the front of the mask itself. The swirl goes to the nose point. At least that is what it looks like. I look at it again. Maybe I’m looking at it wrong…and as I stand back up with a finger tapping my lip and my left arm crossed over my chest…I realize the swirl is directing the viewer to look between the eyes. Literally. I can see through the holes here. See the white wall in front of me…where somehow, I had come through a weird water bubble door. There is air here. Well, guess I’m a genius and just figured that out. Still. Not sure about the room. Or the mask…or how to get out.

Last edited:
RE: Well,would you like a story? L4 Lit Male Dom (Recently Returned)

Ello Sweetie pies~ I'm still on the never ending search for romantic rps!

RE: Romance Rps wanted! Lookie Lookie! Looking for Lit Male Dom

It's been a while ladies and Gents~ but I have returned.

Oh hello my birdies, I'm ready to sing you my love, come join me in my dance of light?

Bump my birdies, still looking and possible cravings atm include; vampires, demons, tauren males, daddy x daughter HMU <3

Added Examples of my posts! Current Cravings: Vampires, Tauren males, reverse harem, MxFxM HMU! <3

RE: Fantasy/Romance Rps wanted! Looking for Lit Dom Male!

Bumping this, I'm still looking for interesting Romance/Fantasy rps with literate male partners.

Alright, so looking for new RPs, my real current craving is : Older brother x younger sister would be cool with two older brothers one sister. HMU!

I am still up and searching; Still craving Sister x Brother RP, have one in Plot 3 but willing to brainstorm other ideas HMU!

There is a need for more RPs for me! Come one come all! Tackle the awesomeness that is my bear icon!

Hey there, still looking for more awesome rp partners with awesomer ideas!

RE: Lagertha's Request thread! Romance/fantasy and more! Looking for Lit Dom Male!

I'm still looking

Back
Top Bottom