Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family Interest Check

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
An Incest Story.

First, some rules:

1. Males play as Males, Females play as Females.
2. Pictures are required with Profile Submission.
3. Literate players only - paragraph+ posts.
4. Have fun!

So, first Family #1. If it gets filled and there are more people interested, I will create a second family related to the first. Taken roles will be marked.

Basically, a family will start to explore incest together.

Father - TAKEN - 42
Mother - 38 - TAKEN
Oldest Daughter- 21 - TAKEN
Middle Daughter- 18 - TAKEN
Youngest Daughter- 16 - TWIN - TAKEN
Oldest Son- 19 - TAKEN
Middle Son- 17 - TAKEN
Youngest Son - 16 - TWIN - Taken

Accepted character sheets found here

I think the younger male twin is available.

@PhantomSentinel Thanks for being patient and still showing interest!

I will totally play the younger male twin -jumps up and down with glee-

I love these kinds of rps and I have always wanted to try a group incest, should I start working on my character? and who is the younger female twin? I feel like I should coordinated a little.

malin said:
I will totally play the younger male twin -jumps up and down with glee-

I love these kinds of rps and I have always wanted to try a group incest, should I start working on my character? and who is the younger female twin? I feel like I should coordinated a little.
I am the youngest girl!

You should wait a bit malin, because we still haven't heard back from the user who is playing the youngest twin. We will let you know in a day, eh?

oh okay ^_^; I will keep watching the thread for updates on the situation, and also feel free to pm me if anyone wants...

Sorry if I got ahead of myself, I am just actually really excited the other attmepts i've seen at this rp haven't gotten very far, so I really want to be a part of this...

Yeah sorry about that but I'll definitely let you know when the group rp progresses.

Just so i know for later today when it's official, who do I pm my profile too? also do I have to keep the name Hank? >_< that's just really unattractive in my mind.

I tend to go for names that flow a little nicer like Henry (if your gonna keep the H & H connection any way)

Uhh I'll let you know when control switches. It will probably be me if anything.

And I need every bit of that time. I am the mod for a new group rp on another site, and it is taking up my whole day so far. So much work to do with it, and it's the reboot of a very, VERY popular rp. Since yesterday, when I put it up, it already has 27 characters signed up. So yeah. The first rp was huge. When talk about a reboot came up, they threw my name out there to lead it. So here I am. Going between two websites. So if I'm slow today, you know why now. lol.

The rp is up and running good now. already over 1000 views to it since yesterday. Told you it was big. lol. Now I have a contract of sorts to look over for another rp, kind of, and other responses to get out today. *smiles* You guys ready to be one big happy family?

Back
Top Bottom