Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family Interest Check

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
An Incest Story.

First, some rules:

1. Males play as Males, Females play as Females.
2. Pictures are required with Profile Submission.
3. Literate players only - paragraph+ posts.
4. Have fun!

So, first Family #1. If it gets filled and there are more people interested, I will create a second family related to the first. Taken roles will be marked.

Basically, a family will start to explore incest together.

Father - TAKEN - 42
Mother - 38 - TAKEN
Oldest Daughter- 21 - TAKEN
Middle Daughter- 18 - TAKEN
Youngest Daughter- 16 - TWIN - TAKEN
Oldest Son- 19 - TAKEN
Middle Son- 17 - TAKEN
Youngest Son - 16 - TWIN - Taken

Accepted character sheets found here

PhantomSentinel said:
I'd be interested in this. I'd play the youngest daughter.

Start spreading the word about this game. We got the positions filled we can roll.

This has piqued my interest. Always wanted to do a group RP, and love incest, so I'll voice in too. I can take the older or middle son, it doesn't matter to me :)

Ok. For those interested, SEND TO ME VIA PM, the following:

Picture
Name

(for the character you want to play)

Added character sheets to character thread. Needs some formatting to make it clearer.
Also updated first post of this thread with taken roles.

Currently looking for sisters!

Mhmm. I am interested in it, but have my reservations. I feel like playing the oldest daughter and being turned off by the whole incest thing would be a turn-off to other players. *shrugs*

Well the original character concept was that she would be turned off by incest the whole time, and would probably try to protect the younger girls from it, calling her father a dirty old man. As a result she would, with hatred, take the place of the younger girls so that they wouldn't be exposed to it, performing non penetrative sexual deeds at first. From there was open to changing it up depending on the actions in the role-play.

I like to think I can play believable female characters, and I like to think I am an literate writer (ESL though so I admit to run on sentences and the over use of commas). However, the rules say guys play guys, and girls play girls. And even though I don't have my gender listed, I don't want an epic shit storm to happen when he finds I am a guy. So I bow my head out.

Edit: Forgot to mention she would be hard working in school and jobs, so that she could move away from home as far as possible (her current goal, once again open to change based on the actions. Who knows, maybe with that... sharp tongue... you could convince her otherwise. Also, I love Texas <3

Sadly, my oldest son can be quite the pervert.... :blush: so he'll have no trouble going on with whatever is happening. I have a feeling it'll be quite fun

Yes, my rules are rules for a reason ^-^

As it is, still looking for the final two female daughter slots.

TheWanderer said:
Yes, my rules are rules for a reason ^-^

As it is, still looking for the final two female daughter slots.

I sent out an invitation to someone who looked like they might be interested in our kind of fun, so hopefully, we might be able to start today.

Back
Top Bottom