Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

where would I post this?

snarky-kid

Banned
Banished
Which forum can I post useless rants?Because I've been trying to find people to talk to on this site for three hours now and nobody seems to want to talk to me.

Give it time friend, you will find someone eventually. It took me about a week before anyone talked to me ormrepsimdedmto my pms. This is the perfect place for rants, but it's hardly necessary. Check out general discussions:get involved there. Request threads are your best bet for finding someone with the same craving as you, jsut make sure your respectful when you message them. Keep in mind also, that a lot of forum members are in America and are sleeping right now.

Stay calm and let the wind guide your sail to the perfect role player. It will happen :)

This is unfortunately a problem that a lot of role-players have. I am one of those people as well. You send out PM's and you contact people and they never respond back. It is frustrating at times, I agree. Sam did point out a good point. There are a fair amount of people who live in either Canada, The United States or even in South America. And some of them don't stay up late (not sure of your time zone). Being patient is key. I am sure you will find some good partners. Sometimes you have to search a little to find the best partners. Also, not everyone finds partners their first day :)

There is many ways you can get involved on the site. There is forum games (which will not increase your post count) but you will find other members. General Discussions can range from talking about video games to other topics. Chat (that little half moon on the right, upper hand corner? Click open and there is chat) is another one that people might be on at all hours. Hopefully between all of that and contacting more people, you will get into the swing of things and scope out some great partners!

'Three hours' is an unconscionable length of time to you?

Not saying I don't understand... Just saying I was 13 when that was true for me.

Back
Top Bottom