Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving smut; Embla's requests~ [MxF - FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Embla

Planetoid
Despite what it says below, I am, on rare occasion, very much craving smut-based story. I'm relatively willing to try just about anything, so send me a message and I'll do my best to oblige.

I'm not usually particularly good at writing these thing's. You can call me Embla, unless interested in my actual name, then perhaps I may tell you!
I live in England, and from past experiences on this site, it seems there are only a small majority who do, so please bare with the time difference.

I've been roleplaying on and off for roughly 7 years. I do class myself as literate and I do not appreciate(or respond to) one liners. In any extreme cases of writer's block, just letting me know is all you need to do and we can hold off on things for a while, but just disappearing isn't very nice. That being said, if I do happen lose little interest in our roleplay, it may take me a few days to respond while I rekindle my interest in our play, but I'll let you know if my personal life get's the better of me. I do have YIM, though I rarely ever use it and prefer to roleplay via the PM system here on Bluemoon, and I'll also gladly use the threads.

I often enjoy a challenge and usually prefer to hear from my partner first and work myself around their kinks/ideas/general preferences, not to say I don't have any input, I always do. But working together will always make a better plot. I much prefer a roleplay to be dominantly story driven, thriving of detail and plot, and I'm more than likely going to tell you no if you request an entirely 'smut' based roleplay. I do enjoy erotic writing, and of course it's most probably always going to be an element most of the time, though not without a good build up.

General likes: My F-list is in my signature
I have an extra special thing for guys with extremely long hair
Medieval and Modern Fantasy (though I do prefer Medieval)
Gothic Victorian
Imperial
Sci-fi
Forbidden Romance

With a good enough plot:
General modern (school type plots, everyday situations, 'slice of life' etc.)
Post apocalyptic. - Used to be a favourite of mine, however have had too many similar plots thrown at me to end up going the same way.
Furry (No bestiality, thanks.)

Plots: When I post something here, it is likely to only be brief and I am open to adding or changing things. I do much prefer to hash through a plot together.

RE: Embla's requests~ [MxF - FxF]

A femalexFemale sounds good to me.. Are you into incest? And sexual themes?

Hey there, for your anthro wants do you want to play as one or against one? I have an idea if you want to play as a human. I would love to discuss something with you if you want.

Would like to do a Medieval rp with you.
Messaging you separately

Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Back after a long time away, available for an even longer time.

Hey I'm from england too. I'm new to bluemoon so just getting used to everything. I've not been rp'ING long but am really getting in to it and would like to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom