Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BeautifulDistaster420 x Traveler

BeautifulDisaster420

Super-Earth
Victoria Renaldo was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Her father was a very high political figure, ho gave her everything she could have ever wanted. He spoiled her to the ends of the world, never giving her the affection she needed, instead buying her love any way he could. He never had time, always having to catch a flight for the next meeting or event and if he was home his attention went to his new trophy wife, one that Victoria couldn't stand. She was only a few years older then her, she couldn't understand how her father could marry so young.

Victoria spent most of her high school life, going to raves, getting high, partying til all hours of the night and drinking like there was no tomorrow. She has had numerous run in with the police, often using her good looks to get out of trouble and if that failed a little bribery went a long way. Usually, once the cops found out who her father was, it was left at that. Her father had an 'Understanding' with the chief of police, keeping the government money coming to them, giving them room to grow and expand, to buy new squad cars, special training and anything else you could think of. Victoria had no idea what consequences were, that word simply didn't exist to her. She attended Princeton once graduating, hardly scraping by and only getting in because of her fathers connections but ended up flunking out. What did she need a career for? Her father was filthy rich and the inheritance she was going to receive would have her set for the rest of her life.

Tonight was like any other night for Victoria, heading out to one of the hottest clubs the city had to offer with her girlfriends, planning to drink all night and just have a good time, not having a care in the world. It was around 12 when she finally arrived with her friends, being let in immediately past the line that wrapped half way around the block smiling at the security guard "Thanks Sam" She said with a smile, running her hand down his arm before stepping inside. Victoria knew she was beautiful and used it to her advantage any time she could. Some of her friends went to grab a table while Victoria and Ashley moved to the bar, the bartender immediately recognizing her, dropping everything she was doing and heading over with a smile. "Hey Tori, Glad to see you back tonight. You want the normal bottles to start off with?" she asked with a bright smile. "That sounds perfect" Victoria told her with a smile, before turning to Ashley and starting to small talk with her, ready to get the night started.

Victoria stands at 5'5, weighing 120lbs, long thick brown hair that comes half way down her back, big bright blue eyes, full lips, nice white smile, 32 c breast, a nice toned body that she works almost everyday to keep, tight little ass. She is always dressed to impress and tonight wasn't any different, wearing a tight black dress that clings tightly to her body, showing off her curves, it ties around the back f her neck, showing a little back and dips down into a bit of a V-neck showing some cleavage It comes down about mid thigh length, also showing some leg, a pair of black heels and a pink thong underneath

What was it about bachelor parties? Talon watched his buddies bumping hips with girls in the club, their beer-filled eyes seeing everyone as a potential 'hit' for the night, and even the married ones (the fools!) were thinking that anything was possible. The worst of the worst was John, though... he was getting married that weekend, and this was his big hurrah before he tied the knot. His fiancee had even told him, in front of his buddies, that he could do 'whatever (he) wanted' that night, because he had a free pass.

Free pass... that was permission to go out and screw anything that he could get his hands on, as far as John and most of the others were concerned. But Talon had promised John's girl that he'd get him home safely, so here he was, watching the others in the group groping and grinding, as he sipped on soda water and tried to keep an eye on the group.

John stumbled over and nearly fell into the bench seat as the loud music drummed all around them. "This is great!" He shouted, taking another gulp of beer. It wasn't necessarily his glass... just one that was on the table. He didn't care. It was cold, it was wet, and he was horny.

"Yeah!" Talon shouted back, his hazel eyes contradicting his words. "Fantastic!"

"Aw man! You gotta get out there and get some of this!" John took another drink and his eyes landed on the hotties walking in. The one who caught his eyes was dressed in a tight, black dress that clung to her model body. The V-neck in front showed just enough of her soft, perfect C-sized breasts to make him want to see more. "Hey, Talon! You're my best bud, right?"

"Yeah...?" He knew enough about John to know when he was going to ask him for something. His eyes followed John's train of sight and caught a view of the two girls. He groaned inwardly. "Come on, John, isn't it time to go home?"

"Hell no! Listen... you want me to go? Get me a dance with her." He pointed his beer at Victoria. "Come on, Bud. Do it for me, huh?" He grinned. "It's my party."

Talon frowned. He knew that when John got like this, there was no arguing with him. He signed. "Stay here." It was an order. If he lost his buddy at his own bachelor party then he'd have hell to pay. He straightened out his brown leather jacket and stood to his full height of 5'11" and sighed. He wove his way through the crowd and finally found himself in front of the table of hot, obviously model-like women. He was clean-cut and looked quite out of place among all the younger twenty-somethings. There was a sense of worldliness to him, as if he had seen his fair share of the world's horrors and then some, and somehow come out unscathed.

"Excuse me, Miss." He smiled at Victoria and her friends. "My friend there," he pointed towards John, "is having his bachelor party tonight. He's getting married this weekend, and he'd like to know if you'd dance with him."

Victoria and her friends didn't waste anytime in pounding back the drinks once they got to their table, though they had only been there for a little over a half hour, each of us were rounding on our fourth shot, the liquor quickly starting to take effect. Just as a few of her friends slipped from the table to head to the dance floor Talon approached, Victoria's eyes immediately meeting his. Her first thought that he was very handsome, but he obviously wasn't a typical club goer like most of the guys in here, he wasn't drunk and he was actually being respectful about his approach, which her was pretty unusual.

Victoria's eyes followed as he pointed over to john, her face turning up a bit. She could see just how drunk he was, how sloppy he was behaving and shook her head letting out a little laugh and looking back up at Talon. "You can tell your friend that he's a mess and that no women in her right mind is going to give him a dance, also he's getting married this weekend? He needs to go home to his fiancée and stop being a skeez ball" She replied with a smile, her tone a little stuck up. Her friend started to giggle a bit shaking her head some at how rude Victoria was being, but she didn't care. "One more thing, tell your friend to grow some balls and approach women himself, this isn't high school, if he wants a dance, ask" She smirked.

The man smiled at Victoria's assessment that no woman would want to dance with him, and he nodded as she continued her evaluation of John's condition. "It's true..." he agreed, "but see, she gave him a free pass for tonight, and so he thinks that he's got to score or else he'll regret it for the rest of his life. Besides..." he grinned. "He can't very well walk over here. I doubt he could walk anywhere with all he's drank tonight, but he won't leave without a fight unless he has something to make him feel like the party has been worthwhile. He's been at it for half the night, poor bastard, and the most he's done is gotten a lap dance."

Talon smiled at Victoria, taking her tone as just par for the course. "Listen... I'm the unlucky bloke who gets to drive him home and keep him from drowning in his own vomit. Would you ladies consider letting him have a few pictures with you before he completely passes out? At least he can think that he scored, and that'll carry him until he's fifty or so. Maybe sixty." He shrugged.

"You can consider him... or me, for that matter... your charity work for the evening. It would be good karma, if you believe in that."

Across the dance hall John drank up the rest of his beer and cheered on some of his other buddies, one who was getting lucky with a college girl in the booths.

Victoria's eyes followed Talon's once more as they looked over at him, he was an absolute mess but it was his bachelor party, she understood that. Hell she was a mess like that for no apparent reason, more times then she could count. Her eyes snapped back towards Talons when he brought up John's wife giving him a 'free pass' "You're kidding me, right?" she asked with a little laugh, shaking her head some. "That's ridiculous, who willingly gives permission like that?" I ask with a laugh glancing over at my girlfriend Ashley.

Victoria smiled up at Talon as he brought up good karma, god she could really use some of that She let out a soft sigh, glancing back over to John for a moment and turning her attention back to him. "Sounds like your in for a fun night, you're a good friend" She smiled softly shrugging her shoulders. "Fine" she said with a soft huff, starting to slip up out of her booth, adjusting her dress as she stood. "We can do some pictures, but that's as lucky as he's getting" she said with a smile looking up into Talons eyes "Lead the way" she smiled. Her girlfriend Ashley slipped up out of the booth as well, standing next to her "I'll come too, maybe he'll think he got a threesome" she joked, causing Victoria to let out a little laugh. "he won't remember a thing, you can come up with whatever story you want" She joked to Talon.

That worked? He was half-surprised that she agreed to do it, but very thankful. He held out a hand to help her get out of the booth, and tried to offer one to her friend as well, though he wasn't sure if the friend didn't see his hand or was simply ignoring him. John's grin as Talon and the girls walked over was huge. And lecherous.

"Now... don't get upset," Talon said, "but they agreed to hang out and take some photos while they got to know you. Not everyone wants to dance with random drunk strangers," he warned his friend. Several others of their group were either necking or dancing on the floor, except for Buddy, who was passed out on the booth behind them.

John tried to stand up but he got dizzy, so he sat back down. "Ah... come on, girls. You're in good h-hands." He grinned. "Talon's a cop. He'll keep us all safe, won't you, pal?" He was weaving in his seat, and he picked up an empty beer glass and then looked at it as if to wonder how it got that way.

Talon's smile froze. Great... that always changed things. "You're drunk," he reminded John, "Shut up and have fun." He pulled out a chair for the two girls, who he hadn't really been introduced to yet. "You should order the ladies a drink, John. Be a good host, hm?"

Victoria took his hand to stand, noticing just how much of a gentlemen he seemed to be. He was being extremely respectful and it was a breath of fresh air compared to most of the guys she met her. She could see Johns smile widening as they walked over to him, actually making her return the smile. I mean you was a little flattered, how could she not be, even if he was wasted.

"Thanks" Victoria told Talon before sitting down in the chair, crossing her legs, her dress riding just a hint hire up her toned legs. She smiled when John said you Talon was a cop, turning her attention to him for a moment and giving a smile "A cop huh? You're always ok in my book" she smiled. With as much trouble as she got into, having as many cops on her side as she could was always a good thing.

"I think your friend has a good point" She told John "A drink is the least you could do" she teased as the waitress came over, her and Ashley give their drink orders before Victoria turned her attention back to the group. "I'm Victoria by the way and this Ashley" she says looking over to her friend. "So this is your bachelor party huh?" she asked John with a smile "And the future wife gave a 'free pass'? Now that's a keeper" Victoria teased a little more as the drinks came over, everyone getting a new round and some shots. "To you getting lucky tonight" she smiled raising her shot glass and clinking it with Johns and Ashley's noticing Talon wasn't drinking. "Too good to do just one shot with us?" she teased him.

John was happy to order drinks. Hell, he wasn't paying for it; his bachelor buddies had put up the tab for tonight, at every bar and strip club they had stopped at that night. And it was a lot! He laughed when Victoria said that his fiancee was a keeper. "Yeah, she's pretty hot too. Wanna be the last one who gets to ride the old John-Dong as a single man?" he asked her, leaning closer over the table. His eyes went to Victoria's cleavage and then to her breasts, which he stared at for a long, inappropriate amount of time.

"It's all part of my party," John clarified. "Not the whole thing. We've been at it since, what?" He looked up at Talon. "Six? Since six? And what time is it now?" He leaned back and tried to pick up his beer glass, but his hand closed in the air about three inches in front of it. Frowning, John tried again, this time making contact. "How many places we hit tonight, Sarge?"

"Eight," Talon answered him. He took another drink from his bottle of soda water and sat down near enough to John to put a hand on his shoulder if he needed one. "It's been six bars and two strip clubs so far."

"Yeah." John looked over at Buddy, who was snoring behind him on the other side of the booth seat. "Damn... He's tanked."

Victoria asked Talon if he was too good to do one shot, and he shook his head, smiling almost embarrassed. "No... I'm the driver tonight."

"The fuckin' driver," the bachelor echoed. "He's fuckin' drivin' the limo and getting all our sorry asses home. Hey... you want to give me a blow job in the limo?" John actually looked hopeful as he eyed Victoria, like it was going to happen. Talon put a hand up to his face, covering his eyes in total embarrassment.

Victoria's eyes got wide as John asked her if she wanted to be the last one to take a ride, watching the way he showed no shame in dipping his eyes down to her cleavage and then to stare at her breast actually making her laugh, giving a small shake of her head as she took a sip from her glass. "You couldn't handle me on your best day baby" she told him with a smile. Normally she would have put him in his place, but he was wasted and knew he really didn't mean anything by it.

Victoria smiled at John started to say how long they'd been at it, glancing over at Talon and actually feeling sorry for him. It sucked to have to be the sober one and deal with the nonsense like that all through the night, though Victoria never knew what that was like, she never stayed sober. Thank god, she thought to herself taking another sip.

"Oh come on, driver or not you can have one drink I mean unless you're just a complete light weight?" she teased, giving Talon a little bit of shit, flirting with him a bit, taking another sip from her drink.

Victoria quickly turned her attention back to John when he asked about the blow job, her eyes widening once again, watching Talon cover his face for a moment, a look of pure horror coming over his face, making her laugh. "You just don't give up huh? Is that how you hooked your fiancée?" She teased him, not getting angry. She looked back over at Talon "Is he always like this?" she smiled.

"No, I can't," Talon insisted, removing the hand from his face.

John laughed. "He's Mr. Straight-shooter-sniper-man, never-drank-whiskey-Indian-chief." He mimicked the old hand-clapping rhyme and downed the last of his drink. He finished it off with a hiccup and then grinned, shit-faced and totally unable to get it up, whether or not she would say yes.

"He's only like this when he's awake," Talon answered, sighing like someone used to cleaning up after his friends. "I should start getting them loaded up." He nodded at Victoria and Ashley. "Thank you for humoring him, ladies. I know that tomorrow he'll only remember the fact that he had fun." He started to stand up, waving towards a few of his less-than-sloshed friends to come help him with the two who were completely out of their gourds. "Anyway... have a good night."

John started to protest, but he finally gave in when he saw a couple of his friends lift Buddy up by his feet and hands and half-drag him out of the club. Some people laughed, which was quite deserved when they were that far gone. Talon smiled at Victoria and winked at her as he slid an arm under John's, nearly picking him up off the floor. It was bound to be a long night; he had six guys to get home, and one to babysit until he was safely past the alcohol poisoning stage of the morning.

Victoria smiled as John started to tease Talon a bit, making her laugh softly. She had definitely got the impression that he was a bit of a straight shooter, even the designated driver typically at least had a beer or two, cop or not. But she admired him for that, for having the self control to do so, she never could.

"He seems like a handful, you're a good friend" she told Talon with a smile, turning her attention to John. "Come on bachelor it's time to go, you got lucky plenty of times tonight, you just remember that" Victoria smiled encouraging John to leave with you. "Yeah, You too. Good luck with him. I'm sure you're in for one hell of a night" she smiled giving a wave and going back to the night with her friends.

She of course, went over board as usual and had way too much to drink, some cocaine coming into the mix that night as well along with a few joints. There really wasn't anything she wouldn't try or do to have a good time and just forget for a little while. Sure she was filthy rich, but money couldn't buy happiness, she tried almost every night with no luck. She ended up making it home safely, though she drove while she was all sorts of messed up, but she'd done it hundred of times, she was a pro now she told herself before she passed out in her bed.

The next day was Saturday and she was back at it again, though this time it was a different club, it was the same story. Drinks and some drugs, partying all night and on her way home completely wasted but this night was different, she was only a block away from her place when she swerved a bit, seeing the sirens and lights in here rearview mirror in minutes.

Great" Victoria said to herself pulling over. She knew the drill, she pushed her breast up, fixed her hair and rolled the window down ready to charm her way out of any ticket she was about to get and if that didn't work a little bribery always went a long way with her and her family name.

Talon was dead tired. Tired... but not dead, at least, though his friend might have wished that he was. John's fiancee was visibly glad when Talon told her that the worst thing that happened was a lap dance from a topless waitress at a strip club, and when he finally left after helping his friend worship at the porcelain alter a few times that morning, she snuggled in and slept with her still-drunk future husband, grateful that he didn't cash in the free pass she had given him.

The next day he was scheduled to work third watch; the evening shift. He had guessed that his night might have gone long, and so he was able to get some sleep that morning until the sun shining through the curtains was too much to bear and he finally rolled over and went for a run. It was a gorgeous day and they were knee-deep into spring. This was his favorite time of year, with Fall being a close second. Life was good; it was a beautiful day and his party-hardy friend was tying the knot the next weekend. As far as Talon was concerned, nothing could go wrong.

It was late that Saturday night, or was that Sunday morning?, when he saw an expensive car swerving in the street, going way too slow to be a simple driving error. No... it looked like a classic DUI. Talon switched on his lights and was glad that the car pulled over, at least. Some of them tried to run, which usually lead to an accident.

He called in the plates and then got out of the patrol car after making sure that the dash camera was on. He walked over to the passenger side, tapping the window with the butt of his flashlight before shining the light into the cab.

Dang... he knew that woman. He waited for her to roll down the window before addressing her. "Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over this morning?" It was morning... past two AM. As Talon, he felt a little bit bad about having to pull her over but as Sergeant Eise, he was okay with it. She might have killed someone tonight.

Victoria adjusted herself a little more, fixing her make-up a bit hearing the tap on the window. Her eyes widened as she recognized him from the previous night a smile coming across her lips. "No, I actually don't. I'm sure I wasn't speeding, I mean I know I swerved back there a bit, but my god did you see that pot hole?" she asked glancing back and motioning to the road. "And come on, you don't have to be see formal, You weren't the drunk one last night, do you not remember me?" She asked Talon with a soft smile.

Victoria ran a hand through her thick brown hair, her blue eyes locking up on his. Even though she was pretty drunk and even a little high, she had no care in the world. There was no way he was going to ticket her or do anything for that matter, she helped him out last night, this was the good karma he was talking about. Even if she hadn't helped him out last night she was still confident she'd get let off the hook like she always did.

"We don't have a problem, right officer?" She teased Talon the flirt in her voice obvious, just the way she had flirted with him back at the club last night. There was just something about him that drew Victoria to him, she couldn't help but be flirty.

He pressed his lips together, disappointed but not surprised. "Yes, I do remember you, but I still need to see your license, registration, and proof of insurance." He held out a leather-gloved hand, curling his fingers towards himself to indicate that she needed to produce the documents pronto.

The scent of pot was faint in the air, as was the residual smell of alcohol and cigarettes. He knew that it could have been merely the effects of being in a club, but he also remembered the way she had insisted that he could stand to have a shot or two even if he was the driver last night, and it pained him to think that he might be taking her in now. She had been nice to them... well, to John... and it wasn't making Talon happy to think that he might be repaying her kindness with a ticket and a night in jail.

He waited patiently for her to turn over her paperwork. "We don't have a problem, Miss Renaldo, but I didn't see a pothole, and I'm certain that you didn't either. Would you mind turning off your vehicle and stepping outside?" Her name seemed vaguely familiar, but he didn't pay much attention to local politics. He had other things to worry about, like drunk drivers and drive-by shootings, so her name didn't impact him the way it might have had he cared about upward mobility. "I'd like you to come over here and walk this line for me, please."

Victoria's expression was obviously surprised as she bit the inside of her cheek for a moment, letting out a soft sigh before leaning forward and grabbing the registration and proof of insurance from the glove compartment and reaching behind her to grab her purse, pulling the ID from there and handing them over to Talon.

She was pretty shocked that he was going about it like this, but hey she knew from last night that he was pretty straight laced. She was sure he was only following procedure and at worse was gong to her a ticket, no big deal. But no real trouble was gong to come from this, that was until he said he didn't see a pot hole, that she didn't either and she needed to step out of the car. "You're kidding me, right?" She asked with a little laugh until she seen he wasn't joking. "Fine" she sad a bit sharply, turning the car off and opening up her door, stepping out and adjusting her dress a bit before closing the door and leaning back against her care.

"A straight line is nearly impossible in heels, this is ridiculous. I hardly swerved but fine" she sad, slipping her heels off, knowing if she didn't she wasn't going to be able to even attempt to walk that line. She wanted to ask him if he knew who paid his salary, if she knew who her father was but she waited. Waited to see how this was going to go and how he was going to react.

She walked over to the line he wanted and started to walk it, she did fine at first, her years of being a gymnast in high school helping her to keep balance but the liquor didn't. She lost her footing towards the very end and stumbled to the side.

She was a little feisty, but he was used to that. Unfortunately, he was used to that from people who were inebriated... and Miss Renaldo certainly looked like she fit the bill. He stood aside, his expression unamused as she pulled off he heels and started to walk the line. At first he thought that he might have been mistaken, but she swerved and nearly fell off the painted line, and he reached out to catch her by the elbow and keep her from falling to the pavement.

"How many have you had? And was it only alcohol? Because it will show up in the blood test but if you admit it upfront the judge might go easier on you and give you some kind of rehab sentence," he said, his tone firm but somewhat kind.

"I want you to stand up and put your feet together and hold your hands out to your side, alright? We're going to do one more test before I take you in." He looked at her blue eyes, noting the constricted pupils and the way she seemed to slowly tilt as she moved. He almost felt badly for her... but he knew in his gut that this wasn't the first time she had driven like this. Maybe it was just the first time she had been caught.

"Slowly bring your left hand to your nose, then do the same with your right hand." He unclipped the radio and this shoulder and called into dispatch, ordering a tow for her car. He already knew that there was no way he was letting her back into her vehicle that night. He'd be liable for everything she hit from here until she was pulled over again.

Victoria's heart dropped a bit when she lost her footing feeling Talons hand grip her elbow and stop her from hitting the pavement. She rolled her eyes a bit when he asked how many she had and if it was just alcohol. She laughed when he brought up, the blood test and the judge. "A blood test, You're not getting a blood test. I know my rights and I do not have to give you a blood test, nor do have to blow either" She said crossing her arms. Her mouth widened as he ordered a tow for her car, firing her right up. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she snapped at him. "Do you have any idea who my father is and what's going to happen to your job after this?" she asked sounding stuck up as all hell, but she was right.

Victoria was pretty heated at this point, that fun flirty girl Talon had met at the club was gone and replaced by a spoiled, rich girl who wanted special treatment because of her last name. "Before you take me in? Take me in for what? stumbled, that's it." she said to him coldly rolling her eyes once more when he asked her to do the last test, she knew she was going to fail it. There was no way she could pull that one off, she could hardly do it sober.

"No" she said crossing her arms, "I'm not doing anything else, this is ridiculous and if you think that IM just going to easily, you have another thing coming, that's for sure." Her voice was almost a threat.

"Please don't fight me. You don't want resisting arrest on top of everything else. That'll give you three violation points and you'll have your license suspended. The law applies to everyone, no matter who their father is." He shook his head softly, releasing her as she crossed her arms.

"Listen, Miss... I'm doing you a favor. Going to jail for a night for a DUI is much better than going to jail because you ran a stop light and killed a mother of three." He drew in a breath, as if he had gone over this countless times before. "I'm saving you from yourself. You can be mad at me in the morning if you like. And I can get court order for a blood test if necessary, but it will look much better to the judge if you do it willingly and if you're not cited for resisting a police officer who is simply doing his job and keeping the city safe."

Talon reached behind himself and pulled out his cuffs. "Please... turn around and put your hands on the car, Miss Renaldo. You're under arrest for driving under the influence. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights? ” He waited for her to comply, but if she didn't... well, he was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

"I'm not fighting you" She half hissed at him "I'm simply telling you that you're wasting your time, which you are. Nothing is going to come from this and I can promise you that." she said coldly.

Victoria let out an irritated sigh as he started to give her the speech about how he was dong her a favor. "Like hell you are. A favor is what I did for you and your pathetic friend last night, a favor would be giving me a ticket and taking me home, not taking me to jail" she says clearly pissed off, her voice getting louder by the second. "Fucking go for it, get a judge, get a petition for a blood test, I welcome it, I'm not willingly doing anything, this complete is bullshit" she yelled.

Her eyes moved to the cuffs as Talon pulled them from his pocket, her arms still crossed forcing her breast up a bit more, showing off even more cleavage. "Oh I have an attorney alright, I can most certainly afford it. But you, if you go through with this. You can kiss your job goodbye, I can guarantee you that." she said unwilling to turn around and place her hands on the car, she was not going without a fight.

She was starting to get hot headed, which was all kinds of bad for him. He knew that most of it was the inebriation shouting at him, but he felt badly that it was going like this, especially when she had seemed so nice the previous night. And she was right... she had done him a favor; he owed her. But he couldn't let that interfere with his duty as a sworn officer of the state.

"I can't treat you any differently than I would anyone else. I'm sworn to uphold the law, and that means I have to take you in tonight. I'm sorry; it's the law." He saw the way she was standing and he didn't want to have to get rough with her, especially in that dress she was wearing. It was obviously expensive, as was everything about her. Heck, her car was worth more than he made all year. "I'm going to ask you one more time to turn around and to put your hands on the car. I really don't want to hurt you."

His eyes hardened slightly, the message 'But I will' evident in the way they looked at her. She might very well be able to affect his job; especially if she could afford a wealthy lawyer, but Talon was hell-bent on taking her off the streets tonight, and he simply had to make sure that everything was on the camera and he was covered by protocol. Or so he thought.

"Turn around and put your hands on the car. Now."

She was really starting to loose her cool as he continued to deny her request, or demand more less, that he didn't take her in. She was annoyed by the fact that he didn't care who her father was, did he really think he was going to get away with this? Her drunken thoughts were making her angry swearing to herself that she was going to pay him back for this.

"If you don't want to hurt me then don't. There's no reason to hurt me. I'm not doing anything wrong" She almost whined at him. "This is bullshit, I'm not drunk, I hardly messed up on that stupid test, you have no reason to take me in!" She yelled at him, keeping her arms crossed and not budging.

Victoria finally seen a look in Talons eyes that she never seen before, that he was going to use force is he needed but in her drunken state she didn't care one bit. She laughed as he told her now, her eyes narrowing a bit. "Fuck you" she said coldly, not budging.

He was almost going to give her a chance to take a breathalyzer test, but then she told him off and it was done. He had tried to be nice to her, to be civil, but this was one step from her spitting on him or trying to slap him, and that was something that he wouldn't tolerate. "That's not going to happen tonight," he said, ignoring the double meaning of his answer.

Talon moved forward, his eyes intent on her entire body as he took her physical language into consideration. Her crossed arms were a bomb in gesturing, but she also still held her heels in her hands. They could be a formidable weapon if she used them right, and he had no way of knowing if she was a black belt at Ju Jitsu or something like that. Should he put his hands on her? Or pepper spray. Certainly, the spray would be safer for him, but it would have lingering effect on her and cause her a lot of pain for a long time until it wore off. She was drunk; she wasn't a mean person, from what he could tell from the previous night, but... she might be dangerous.

He calculated her strength to weight ratio and decided to take her down manually. "Victoria, give me your keys and we'll get you out of here," he said, his tone still bordering on friendly. He needed to get closer to her, though, to slide his hand through her arms and to use a shoulder pin to spin her around and place her against the car. 'Place' was perhaps too gentle a word, but it was certainly not slamming her against the car... it was more like 'putting' her there, very very firmly. If he saw an opportunity he would take it; he didn't want to have to spray, or God forbid! - to have to taser her over a DUI ticket. That would seem a bit extreme on her part... but he didn't really know her, did he? Not yet.

Victoria knew she was being a brat, but she didn't care. She was a completely different person when she got in this state. She was drunk and high and not at all thinking straight. Though she was a little stuck up when she was sober, she wasn't mean or hateful. She was a generally nice person who got a long with most people no matter what their income was, heck she didn't turn her nose up to you and your friend last night because of social stance.

Victoria toyed with the heels in in her hand, swinging them back and fourth a bit as Talon continued to look her over. She could see n his eyes that he was loosing his patience the more hateful she got with him, and that actually made her smirk. Finally she was getting some emotion out of him, instead of the straight edge cop he was coming off as.

She paused for a moment as he attempted one last time to reason with her, to just go in without a fight. She started to weigh her devil and angel, it looked like she was going in tonight no matter what, willingly or getting dragged in kicking and screaming. She let out a huff of breath shaking her head some and tossing her keys down to the ground. "Fine, but I swear to god, you are going to pay for this" she told him reaching down and slipping her heels back on and slowly turning around, putting her hands on the hood of the police car.

He felt relief wash over him when her shoulders lowered and she gave in, deciding to comply. Talon had taken in a lot of fighting women, but none he had met outside of work. He almost thanked her. Almost.

He put a hand on her shoulder to hold her in place and used his other hand to pat her down, though the skimpy dress she wore left little place to hide any weapons. He patted along her sides, her legs, briefly up her thighs and then reached around and gave her stomach a very brief pat-down. It was times like this he wished they would issue them a partner. A female partner... so that he could avoid the inevitable sexual harassment claims that would follow arresting a woman.

Talon took each of Victoria's wrists and clasped them into the cuffs, tightening them down to prevent her from slipping her slim hands out of the metal bands. It was odd... they had sat together the last night, and aside from helping her to her feet and then catching her when she stumbled, the first time he touched her was to cuff her. It was almost a bad porno in the making.

He wanted to say something to her, to apologize or to lessen her anger somehow, but he knew that words always got him into trouble, so he quietly led her over to the back of his cruiser and opened the door before putting his hand on top of her head to guide her into the seat. "If they find any drugs in your system they'll search your car. Is there anything in there that you want to tell me about? Drug paraphernalia? Guns?" He waited for her to answer before shutting the door and securing her keys. Once he locked her door the returned to his car to call in the arrest. He tried not to look at her in the rear view mirror as he picked up the radio and talked to the dispatcher about the night's DUI arrest.

(In case you want to be the dispatcher, go right ahead.)

Victoria could see the relief in Talons eyes, she knew deep down that he wasn't a bad guy and was just simply doing his job. She'd seen just how good of a guy he was last night, they way he took care of his friends, staying polite the entire night to her and Ashley and just his entire demeanor. She sighed softly and willingly turned around when his hand moved to her shoulder.

She couldn't help but tense a bit at the feel of his hands sliding along her slim figure, letting out the softest huff when his slid along her thighs, actually making her squirm in just the slightest bit and even more so when she finally felt the cuffs close around her wrist. There was nothing worse then the sound of them clicking in place, knowing you were going to jail and Victoria had heard it way too many times. She didn't struggle and complied when lead to the car, slipping inside and sitting down her little dress riding further up her thighs.

Victoria shook her head at his questions "Nope, I made sure I did them all before I left" she said with a smirk, being a complete smartass at this point. Once the door closed she leaned her head back against the seat having a dead view of his rearview mirror letting out another soft sigh.

Once he told the dispatcher her name, they both could hear the hesitation in her voice "Victoria Renaldo....as in Victor Ronaldo...." she said with a pause "We'll settle this at the station, clear to come in" she said back over the radio.

Victoria had a slow smile start to come over her face, her eyes waiting for Talon to look up at her, knowing he heard the hesitation in her voice and it being obvious that she even knew who I was. As soon as their eyes met she smirked "Told you"

Back
Top Bottom