Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Favorite Flavor is Vanilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solita

Planetoid
About Me

Hello everyone! My name's Solita, but my friends call me Sully! As most of you probably guessed right away, that title isn't just a declaration of my taste in ice cream. That's right! As of now, I am searching for partners to participate in RP's that would primarily revolve around a vanilla romance. I'm a total sucker for all that mushy stuff! So yeah, if you would be interested in an RP where romance would be one of the main, if not the main, driving forces, then please read on!

Usually I'm one to play a more passive, submissive sort of character, but recently I've been starting to branch out to slightly more assertive roles, so while I generally prefer partners that play more dominant characters, don't worry! It's not a deal breaker if you don't! For that matter, I will always play female roles, except in the case of my trap pairing down below, and that might as well be a female role. Also, I am more than happy to RP with anyone, male or female, for most of my pairings!

So! I feel I've pretty much sufficiently explained myself, for the time being. I've got an f-list if you wanted to give that a glance and compare it with your own personal kinks and whatnot. Now, we'll move on to my rules! I would really, really appreciate if you took the time to read these before you message me. Thanks!

Rules

1) In case you couldn't guess from what I've said so far, I am absolutely positively NOT looking for non-con, adultery, or anything of the sort.

2) I am only looking to RP with literate partners, please! That means knowing the difference between your and you're, when to punctuate, all that assorted good stuff.

3) As far as post length goes, I generally look for one or two decently bulky, descriptive paragraphs, which is also what I tend to give. I'm not too terribly adamant about that though, it's just a friendly suggestion. Definitely no one-liners, though. Please.

4) If you want automatic brownie points from me, tell me your favorite flavor of ice cream when you first PM me, so I know you read the rules!

5) I will only RP on-site over PM's. That's just what I've gotten used to, and without the automatic notifications, I'd probably forget to check the RP anyways.

6) Communication is key! Let me know if you won't be able to post for a while, or if you want to discuss something about the RP. Also, don't be a stranger! I'm always happy to chit chat!

7) Now this is just a personal thing with me. When we get down to the nitty-gritty parts of the RP, I'm all for a little bit of dirty talking in the heat of the moment, but please please please don't overdo it with the language! A naughty little tease to heat things up is very different from just shouting "HELL YEAH YOU LIKE THAT COCK IN YOUR PUSSY FUCKING SLUT?" So please. Just don't.

Pairings

Key[/color]]Red Asterisk* = I have a plot for this pairing
Underlined = The role I would play
Strikethrough = No longer accepting for that pairing
Pink = FxF
Blue = FxM
Purple = FxF or FxM
Yellow = MxM

"Supervillain" x Superhero*

Android x Creator*

College Girl x New Friend

Best Friend x Best friend

Sister x Sibling

Roommate x Roommate

'Trap' x New Friend/Best Friend[/color]]A trap is essentially a very convincing transvestite.

I'm also happy to hear any ideas of yours that you'd like to pitch! I just can't guarantee they'll be my 'thing'.

Outro

For once I actually like the way that I've put a thread together, so I'll just update this if I ever come up with a new pairing or am craving a new RP! If you've spotted anything that interests you, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM! Even if I'm not online, I promise I'll get back to you as soon as I can! And as thanks for reading through my entire thread, please help yourself to a delicious plate of cookies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom