Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Another Life (KiiteMorau x loneiysong)

She got up and came back with a basin and pitcher of cool water and poured the basin full of cool water and got a rag and began to soak it so it was cool and placed it on his forehead. She smiled and looked at him. "I wont move you again for a long time, I am so sorry for your pain." She sat on the bed and then looked at him and smiled shaking her head.

"No I do not need anything."

Aiden watched her leave and then looked at the ceiling, a soft and content sigh left his lips as he closed his eyes. The night was cool, but not cold and the smell of fresh rain was soothing. But he opened his striking eyes when she came back into the room, looking to her and seeing the fresh water basin. "It's not your fault, so don't be sorry," He gave a smile to her and sighed. For now he wanted her to sleep with him, but he figured it'd be awkward. For some reason he asked anyway.

"Well, maybe you could...um...sleep with me?" Aiden asked rather meekly.

Aiden laughed at her teasing, they both knew it wasn't true, otherwise he couldn't be a thief. Yet, a little joke now and then was what one could say, good for your health. "Naw. There's just something about you, Amber," He spoke softly to her as they laid close together, looking into her eyes. He wrapped his arm around her and then pulled her on top of him, their chests and stomachs pressed together. "Shall I take care of the lights?" Aiden suggested as he already reached over to put on the candle and after licking his fingers, he pinched the wick and the candle went out.

Sighing he brought his arm around her and held her to him. "You are beautiful,"

Aiden yawned widely, savoring her warmth and the feel of her skin on his. It felt natural to him and it was true she was gorgeous room, and he couldn't suppress his thoughts of ravaging her all night. Those thoughts made an uncomfortable erection for him, she was on top of him and he didn't want her to think he was that kind of man. No, because he really wasn't.

"Sh, sleep," He murmured to her, softly encouraging her to fall asleep with him and maybe in the morning his erection would bypass.

Aiden had easily fallen asleep after she had, of course he stayed up for sometime just admiring her before he realized that was creepy. When the sun had begun to raise their position had changed, Aiden was now on top of her, laying between her legs. His head rested on her bosom, as he snored lightly, and making his situation even more "delightful" his erection remained still from his erotic dreams of Amber.

He only began to even try to wake when the sun light suddenly shone into the room, just hitting his right eye.

Aiden truthfully didn't want to be woken from his sleep, even if he already was doomed to wake. Opening a single eye, he was able to peer out through the window and look out of the horizon to the sun rising with a beautiful red atmosphere surrounding it. It was like a dream to be here and see that, but Amber's voice tore him out of it...in a nice way. Aiden tilted his head just enough to be able to see her smiling down at him with a soft blush.

At first he was confused on why she was blushing but then he pushed it aside and started blushing himself when he finally was able to take in his predicament. Aiden currently function in a way that wouldn't make this an more awkward besides greet her. "Morning to you too," He more or less murmured into her breasts. Maybe he could get her out of the room and take care of his throbbing and veiny member.

She blushed and leaned up and then moved to her room. She soon came back with bandages and salves and pain killers. She looked at him and then began to dress his wound not even talking to him about his hard on. She looked at him and down and then continued to dress his wounds.

Aiden lifted himself or mostly his torso, so she could slip out from under him more easily. He watched her leave him and the room, not saying anything and suddenly he was glad to be wearing pants...so at least this wasn't too bad. Laying on his back now, he just rubbed his face but was startled when she came back in, so this time...there was no hiding the bulge in his pants.

He was wanted to crawl away when she began to change his bandages and give him fresh ones as well as reapply the salve. Aiden tried to avoid any, if not, all eye contact with her, if was painfully awkward to look at her when she could see his hard on, it was pretty much in her face.

Aiden looked away and then pulled the light sheets over his body, hoping to maybe delude the situation a bit. But he couldn't help but what to reply to her question in a more sexual way with something along the lines of "Yeah. I want you," or something. Then he felt like maybe that was a bad idea, a really bad idea. Maybe he should just force her? Tie her up and gag her. Nah. That could be an equally bad idea.

"Some eggs?" He asked her kindly, offering a shy smile.

Aiden smiled softly and kindly in return, giving a nod before actually respond to her. "Yeah stew is fine. On that note, when I'm better I'll take you to the nearest village and we'll buy you everything you. Hunting doesn't always work out," Aiden was sincere about that and he planned to stick to his word on it too. He didn't think it was far that some man she had helped, just took her chickens for the hell of it. So it was time to give her back a fighting chance for winter.

Aiden graciously took the bowl from her hands and smiled up to her. Now he felt like he was imposing on her life and asking her silently to care for him, which she was. But it meant more than that, he wanted to care for her as well and make her happy. Bringing the bowl up to his lips he began to trick, carefully gulping down the warm broth before he set the bowl down and began to eat the meat. Aiden used his fingers again to eat the rabbit meat like last time, she didn't seem to mind, well he thought she didn't.

Back
Top Bottom