Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Make Me Scream Or Moan - Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Blonde

Super-Earth
I'm looking for hot and hardcore RP via PM. They can be male or female, I swing either way! Check it out: https://www.f-list.net/c/naughty%20girl/. In short she's a beautiful, blond and spoilt little princess who likes slutty clothes and spending daddy's money. She works part-time as a model and at one of his companies. Usually has 3 boyfriends on the go at one time.

NB: Not into incest stuff! I don't wanna screw my father - I want him to watch while I get bent over!!

1. I've taken Daddy's sport car for the night - then gone and crashed it. I need to get it fixed quickly but I can't do it without him finding out. Maybe there's some other way I can pay the dirty old mechanic...

2. It's the end of the semester and grades are due - but I've spend so much time partying that I'm doom to fail. Daddy will cut off my allowance if I do, so I'm really desperate. I've been cockteasing the professor all year - perhaps it's time to impress him with my oral technique...

3. My boyfriend likes to pretend to be a badass, but he's gotten really in debt to a true nasty drugdealer. The dealer comes around to collect but when he sees me, he decides it won't be money that he takes...

4. I'm running up debts and can't risk asking for help. I've decided to start working at the local strip club to make some cash. One night some customers decide to get a little hands-on...

5. Through some bad luck I've wound up in prison for a few weeks and Daddy can't get me out. Between the horny guards and the nasty bull dyke in my cell, I'm going to be in for a long stay...

6. I'm doing some summer work at Daddy's office. Actually I'm spending all day on the phone and prancing around in the shortest skirts. Some guys from the office resent this a little and decide to keep me behind for some overtime...

Open to any other good ideas too. PM me!

RE: Daddy told me never to talk to strange men...

Some new plots!

7. I'm out hiking on a rugged lonely trail. Some nasty local rednecks see me and decided I'm more fun to hunt than a rabbit...

8. Taking the holiday of a lifetime to a beautiful island somewhere. I have a little too much fun, a little too much rum, and wind up on an empty beach with a bunch of local boys who want to give me some of the local hospitality...

9. I'm an amibitous model who signs up for a pretty risque shoot. I don't mind the outfits, and I'm sort of okay with wearing the handcrafts, but then the photographer starts getting undressed...

10. Home alone, maybe baybsitting or the parents are away. What a night for some ruthless home invaders to come calling...

11. In a fantasy world, I'm a bold young rebel fighting against an evil overlord. Then one day I fall into his hands...

Bored, horny, and back from a long hiatus
Hit me up!

Guess who's back from a looong time away!
Thought I'd try this old thing again because it was a turn-on last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom