Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An interesting visit (Revnarh & the_berserking_unicorn)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
There is a legend of a small planet that floats around in space like a spaceship. Many tried to find it, but who found it either became rich, never found it again or stood on it for unknown reasons. It is said that an ancient alien race created it, others say it is made out of a rare material that sends out anti-gravitation waves so it gets repelled from bigger planets while smaller things get repelled from it and others believe that it is a meteor with life on it.

A chimera-like creature wandered around looking for pray. The creature was hungry for food and for sex, but it could find anything except plants. A ship landed and the creature shifted into a feminine trap who could fool anyone into believing that he was a beautiful girl. The femboy had long black hair that fell over his shoulders, a slim and feminine body and wore a cute pink silky dress. Morphy walked towards the ship with bare feet and wondered who landed this time on the wandering planet.

Revnarh said:
There is a legend of a small planet that floats around in space like a spaceship. Many tried to find it, but who found it either became rich, never found it again or stood on it for unknown reasons. It is said that an ancient alien race created it, others say it is made out of a rare material that sends out anti-gravitation waves so it gets repelled from bigger planets while smaller things get repelled from it and others believe that it is a meteor with life on it.

A chimera-like creature wandered around looking for pray. The creature was hungry for food and for sex, but it could find anything except plants. A ship landed and the creature shifted into a feminine trap who could fool anyone into believing that he was a beautiful girl. The femboy had long black hair that fell over his shoulders, a slim and feminine body and wore a cute pink silky dress. Morphy walked towards the ship with bare feet and wondered who landed this time on the wandering planet.

(I'm going to be a gelatinous creature.)

The pods doors open and a tall gelatinous akin steps out. With a long neck and armor plates on its body, it looked like a cross between an armadillo, a monkey, and a giraffe. it steps out into the atmosphere and looks around with its teal, hawk like eyes. It stops its scan at the little girl and stares at her. "what are you doing here?" it says in a language that can be understood somehow by the chimera. It was speaking an ancient language that was made to communicate with multiple species.

THe creature moves over and stares at the girl that was 2 feet shorter than its 8 feet frame. (because my thing can change form) it stands next to the femtrap and pulls her towards the ship.

(That's ok with me)

Morphy looked at the gelatinous creature with awe. She has never seen this kind of species and followed him onto his ship. "I live on this wandering planet. I'm Morphy. Who are you? Where do you come from? And how did you find this planet?" The femboy was able to speaj the same ancient language and wanted to know alit of things about the new visitor. She was very curious and wanted to learn something new. This planet became boring for her, she was able to shift into a giant creature or into a poisonous snake who was able to spit her poison into her attackers eyes so no other creature even thought about attacking her.

"I come from a planet long gone within the dust of the galaxy. I was a refugee of my planet… My planet was at war with the planet named Herch by the Jyrigrian alliance. My race was demolished but i hope that one day, i can find remnants and perhaps a survivor or two. I came here in search of remnants. They called me Augury when my planet was alive."

Augury stares at Morphy. Augury had the same power as Morphy although Morphy didn't have to know that. He wandered the universe alone searching for some sort of sign that his race passed on the shape shifting ability. He wanders around in his normal form so nobody would know what he is as his planet and race were wiped out by engineered diseases thousands of years ago.Shape Shifting races tend to live long past normal expiration date as their cells were replaced quicker than normal

Morphy continued to follow him, not knowing that he was a shapeshifter too. "That sounds interesting. I'm sorry for your loss, Augury. I lived on this planet as long as I can remember. I was born on it before it flew around like a ship and lived on it untill it began to randomly wander around the universe. Many came and explored this planet, but they either ran away with some of the treasures from crash landed ships or they stayed to be a...companion for the creatures on this planet." Morphy's stomach began to growl while she continued to follow Augury. She blushed and looked to the ground. "I could not eat this morning...my hunt was not succesful..."

"Companion?"asks Augury unsure of what morphy meant by it. He stops to wait for an explanation. "What do you usually eat?" He says . He leads Morphy towards the food bay of his giant ship. Along the way,Morphy notices a giant room with glass water filled tubes with some thing in them. Morphy also noticed exhibits of wild creatures in the hallways of the ship leading to the food center

Morphy looked at the tubes and their contents curiously. She tried to remember the appearance of everything inside the cylindrical glass tanks and of every creature in the hallways. "Well, they never left this planet and became...friends with benefits, to say it in a nice way." She continued to look at everything while she followed Augury into the food bay. "I can eat nearly everything, even rocks, bones, metal or trash! I don't like the taste, though...I prefer to eat meat, fruits or vegetables."

"Well… in that case… i guess we could eat from the gardens." he says taking her to the center of the ship. The center was a thick diamond dome that has lava surrounding it contained in a gravity chamber so it would not melt anything and provide thermal heat. The lava in turn provided heat, light, and energy for the greenhouse and the ship as a backup power source.

THe greenhouse contained the friendlier creatures like deers from earth and oak hearts from Tyria. Augury sits down under a apple tree. "Wait for it…" he says chirping a bit like a bird. A bird begins pecking at the apple above and he catches it when it falls. "Your turn" he says looking at Morphy. "So why become friends with benefits? and why not take romance to the stars?" he asks staring at Morphy

Morphy followed Augury into the garden. She looked at the animals and other creatures curiously while they ealked to a spot to sit down. Morphy did not notice that he chirped like a bird to get an apple and looked at the deer with hungry eyes instead. A wild look appeared in her eyes and saliva ran down her chin. She shook her head and looked at Augury to answer his question. "Well, they fell into the creatures traps and ended either as food or as...friends with benefits. Some did not even know that they walked into a trap when they saw a sexy alien." She looked again hungrily at the deer. "Do you mind if I hunt? I'm craving meat..."

Augury laughs as Morphy drools for deer meat. ."go ahead, I'm going to have to kill some later this season to control the population. Might as well help now." He says inviting the Morphy to hunt. Augury begins eating the apple

The deer is about 20 feet away. It was warily watching the duo as they were foreign to the area. It occasionally lowered its guard to graze on the grass.

Morphy got up and focused on the deer. She got on all fours without showing her secret and jumped forward. The deer did not know what hit it when Morphy suddenly landed on it and snapped its neck before it could react. She began to eat the deer like a wild lion. Morphy ate even the corpse of the deer. the only reminder that there was an animal a moment ago was the blood on the ground. She turned around and looked at Augury. "Sorry, but I was hungry...thanks for the meal." Morphy noticed that her face, hands and dress were covered with blood of the deer. "Um...where is the bathroom? I want to clean myself..."

Augury twitches watching Morphy slaughter the deer. He honestly felt bad for the deer. Not a single warning before it was lights out forever. He watched Morphy feed leaving nothing behind. Efficient and clean were the two things he lived. Morphy contained both traits. He walks over and leads Morphy to the secluded waterfall spa that contained a lava heated warm side and a waterfall cooled cold side and a warm steam.

"Best shower in this place. Blood should help the trees as fertilizer." He says. He walks into the pool and underwater he becomes more amphibious. He stays down there for a good 5 minutes without surfacing for air.

Morphy ffollowed Augury to the spa and looked at the waterfalls. She went to a hot waterfall and sat under it, shifting her clothes back to skin in a way that looked like she undressed herself. Morphy washed every nook and crany of her body and enjoyed the temperature of the water. She swam in the water around like a fush and stayed in it as long as Augury without even coming back to the surface once. She got out of the water with wet clothes after shifting her skin back into the same dress she wore before. Morphy made it look like she put the dress on under the waterfall and walked then towards Augury.

Augury still does not surface. He stays down there watching Morphy from under the depths watching every move she made. "For a planet without much water, she sure knew how to stay down there." was all Augury could think as he observes his new alien companion. He decides to be a little devious and become a giant squid. He lets one tentacle wrap around the leg of Morphy. "Well, time to play around with her a bit to see how she reacts." Augury thinks to himself chuckling like a maniac.

Once the tentacle wrapped around Morphy's leg, he pulls her towards the water.

A sound of surprise escaped Morphy's lips when she got draged into the water. She made her body slipery and escaped the tentacle. Morphy doesn't know that Augury is a shapeshifter and looked at the giant squid with a curious look on her face. She wondered how this new creature would taste and looked around in an attempt to find Augury. Morphy ran towards the squid and avoided his tentacles with an incredible dodging skill. It was like she was light as a feather, faster than a cheeta and more slipery than oil. Even when the unknown creature - unknown to her - managed to catch her, she just slipped out of its tentacles. Morphy looked at the creature very closely, but she wanted to see it better and dived into the water where she swam quickly around, but not fast enough to escape the tentacles. Luckily for her that her body was still kinda slipery, but once she was in the water her body was not slippy enough to get out of the grasp of the tentacles. There were only small lakes on the wandering planet. It rained alot, but all the water got absorbed by the plants. The inhabitants just ate the vegetables or fruits to get hydrated. Morphy did not know what would happen next and loked at the giant squid with curiousity in her eyes. if the creature wanted to eat her, then he would be surprised about his last meal...

Augury bubbles in frustration at not grasping his playmate. His tentacles did nothing as she slipped past through them onland. Underwater however, Augury was producing a slime that was thickening the water like a spiders web. It is unnoticable at first but as time wears on, Morphy would be unable to move due to the slime. The only way to escape is through Augury's will.
Augury manages to grasp her underwater after many thrusted tentacles although his slime would've captured her anyway if she strayed too close. He grips Morphy by the waist while another tentacle prods at the weird clothing that Morphy "wore". Augury decided that he wanted to relieve himself of some pent up sexual needs. it has been 100 years since he relieved himself as he sticks to tradition of only mating with sentient beings like Morphy.
His tentacles begin touching Morphy provocatively in the sensitive spots.

Morphy was ssurprised when the giant squid caught her. She felt that the water became thicker and stickier with each passing minute. She tried to get out of the creatures grasp, but she failed to get away. Morphy noticed that some of the creatures tentacles came closer to her. She got aroused when the giant squid touched her private parts. A smile appeared on Morphy's lips. She closed her eyes and awaited her fate. She was horny before she went hunting this morning and she needed to release some steam. Morphy's three inch dick and her nipples became hard while her "clothes" vanished.

(Life is busy so responses will be going at around 2 posts per week for a month or so)

Augury notices that the clothes seemingly mysteriously disappear. He was confused at first and then he saw the 3 inch cuteness that was in between Morphy's legs. Augury had no gender which made every sexual thing to be rather attractive in terms of his sexual appetite. A tentacle gently wraps around the cock stroking it gently.

Augury also notices that rather than being a really feminine male, Morphy was a herm as there was a secret back entrance between the back door and the cock. Another tentacle aims at the hole and violently rams its way up there as Augury felt the need to emphasize that he found Morphy's secret love hole.

Augury prods at the back door with a tip wriggling at the entrance in a ticklish manner. He did this to Morphy's back door to make her feel violated completely.

(That's ok, my life keeps me kinda busy too)

Morphy gasped in surprise when the squid began to use his tentacles to stroke her little cock. She moaned from the pleasure and did not notice that she shifted into a hermaphrodite untill the tentacle entered her tight pussy. Morphy moaned louder and enjoyed the sensation of being fucked by tentacles in her two holes. She did not know when the last time was when she had sex with someone. Morphy did not care about that and moved her hips to match the rythm of the tentacles so they could get further into her. She came hard on the tentacle that was stroking her small cock and shot her load into the water. "More...fuck me...more..."

Augury's primeval mating instincts kick in as the water becomes saturated in the pheromones of Morphy. More tentacles emerge from his body but instead of being normal tentacles, these were breeding pods meant to impregnate. The pods had tiny slits at the top where things could come out.

They slowly move towards Morphy's face. One pod bursts a smaller tentacle out from it along with some white powdery substance into the water that clouds it a bit. Morphy smells a musky scent which was odd for someone to smell in water. The tentacle gently strokes her neck tickling it before brushing the lips. It was smaller than a cock.

Meanwhile, behind Morphy, the standard tentacles continue their business. THe one around Morphy's cock jerking Morphy off. The one in the pussy begins twisting one way going in and untwisting its way out. The one near the ass entrance finally begins to push. It feels painful at first as the tentacle slowly begins to stretch Morph's rear entrance

(BTW are you into urethra penetration?)

(Of course I'm into urethra penetration! But only as long as it does not include any vore ;))

Morphy saw more tentacles coming from the creature and wondered how many it had. She noticed the musky scent in the water and thought that it was strange to smell something under water. Morphy giggled a little bit when the tentacle tickled her skin and pressed against her soft lips. She gave it a kiss and opened her mouth to suck on it. Morphy felt that the tentacle in her ass began to move and relaxed her muscles so it would not hurt too much. She opened her mouth and moaned from the pleasure of the two tentacles in her holes.

(ooo~ you went red :D and i'm back from studies :D)

The tentacle slides in smoothly through the back door. Morphy's asshole was spread to a new limit as the tentacle pushed 9 inches into Morphy. The tentacles wiggles in there teasing Morphy letting her know how deep it was.

The tentacle in her love lips pulled out and wrapped around the cock swapping places with the former tentacle that jerked Morphy off. The former tentacle delved into the hole from whence it's successor came pushing it's cold self into the warm hole sending a small shock up Morphy's spine.

Tentacles that came out wrap around Morphy's aquatic legs spreading them apart so Augury could get a better view of his victim. The tentacle wriggles down Morphy's throat. It was small so Morphy could still breathe while she was deepthroating the slippery object.

All Augury did was make a sound like a whale singing. The long note awfully high pitched signaling his approval of her holes.

(Yes, I wanted a little change for my profile picture. Welcome back!)

Morphy moaned from the pleasure the tentacles gave her. She sucked the tentacle that was in her mouth deeper into her untill it hit the back of her throat and began to even deepthroat it to show the giant sqid that he could fuck her throat without making her drown. Morphy came when the tentacles went deeper into her body. She squirted her pussy juices into the water and shot a huge load of cum into the water at the same time. She clenched her ass and pussy muscles together and signaled the giant squid to continue to fuck her. Morphy wanted to make the creature come too and would let it use her body as much as it wanted.

Back
Top Bottom