Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swashbuckling Romance | Coraline(: & Silverknight

Coraline

Star
The Princess always knew she'd have to make certain sacrifices for her kingdom that she was completely fine with, until the time actually came to make said sacrifice. It wasn't just a simple one, no, Princess Lucia would be wed to a kingdom not to far from Asirath (their kingdom). Binding the two kingdoms, the other having one of the largest trading ports it had great trading but did not have many tradeable goods (gold, silver, fabrics, etc). So what better way for both their kingdoms (Asirath and Thaesa) to gain an advantage though an ally was expected, her father wanted it permanent and enough so they wouldn't be double crossed. He offered his daughter as the other man offered his son, a marriage between the two.

The rocking of boat seemed endless as she looked over one side of the boat, heavily guarded as she was being transported to her new "home". Lucia was a treasure to her father as she was his only child, his little girl, and her mother had passed away when she was young. She was always compared to someone she never remembered, the dark hair and green eyes, not to mention her fair skin and straight small nose which were all attributes of her mother.

The silk white dress she wore hugged her breasts, thighs, and the curves in between and the straps hung loosely at her upper arm which exposed the skin of her shoulders completely. The sea was peaceful, she could see why fishermen were entranced by the beauty of it, that was until the boat roughly moved, hugging the side tighter before turning and hearing soldiers yell commands. "Protect the princess,"... "get her inside,".... "attacked," ...."pirate ship," were the mixed things she heard before being rushed inside the boat. Multiple men surround her and even accompanying her just outside the door to her room inside. What was she to do if someone came?

Lucia had no weapons so she settled with locking the door and grabbing a candle stick nearby, holding it close to herself and raising it just a bit if anyone came near that wasn't her guards.

The attack was to be one that was rather basic, something that this pirate ship had done so many times in its history. The captain, was a young man, he had taken the place of the former captain when he went into retirement a year before, and he had taken the job with no problems at all, he was handling everything so perfectly. The young man, walked up and down as they got closer and closer to the royal ship of Asirath. It was the evil king who had lied about him and forced him into hiding when he found out about his interest in her beautiful and sweet daughter.

The young man stood a bit above the average in terms of height with a strong body from being both a knight and now a pirate, he was well trained and it showed on his frame. He had long curly dark brown hair and sea green eyes which were rather noticeable when he walked into a room. He had a light complexion that was a bit tan from being outside a lot on the pirate ship mostly. He was wearing black pants a white tunic and a black belt and shoes with a saber at his side.

As they approached the ship the men attacked the young pirate, Esteban leading the attack, moving fast as he knocked out the first guards before they could counter. He lead his men into the fighting and soon though split away from the action moving towards the more valuable areas. He knew these ships, he worked for this kingdom once and well learned a lot in his time there. He moved fast cutting though the ship, he soon saw the captain cut him off. He looked at the man and thought he knew him. He took that into consideration and only knocked the captain out before he slipped by him into the room behind or would of. He found it locked which prevented him from opening it. He soon hit the door creating a loud noise before he took his pistol and broke the door opening as he reached his hand though the door.

Her eyes never left the door, the only time they did was to check if she could go out the only window in the room which happened to be a small circular thing. She would not be going out there anytime soon as she wouldn't fit through the window and the added fact that if she did then she'd just fall straight down to the ocean. But was even more frightened as there was a rough shake of the door knob, her hands tensed around her make shift weapon, moving close to the side of the door that opened as she prepared to attack whomever came in. Lucia kept in her screams when something banged against it, shutting her eyes tight and when she heard the soft creak of the door open was when she swung, the pressure she put behind her swing made her spin around. Her heart pounding in her ears, did she even hit the person? She spun herself back around toward the door, heavy breathes escaping her lips from the adrenaline coursing through her veins at the moment.

As the door was blocked the captain knew that someone had to be on the other side of the door making sure that no one was there to get in, or someone was protecting the door the best they could. He took a moment to get the door open and soon saw the object and moved back a bit before he was hit by the make shift weapon. The captain fell backwards before he gathered himself pretty quickly and looked into the room. As he looked he was shocked beyond all belief as he looked at Lucia in the room, his eyes wide in shock and surprise as he couldn't find his voice for a long moment.

"What are you doing here," he said looking at her pointing his finger at her pausing, "this is suppose to be a military ship, not some transport," he said still shocked to see the old flame as he moved into the room. He paused as he wasn't sure what to do. Normally, Esteban knew what to do in all situations, it was one of the reasons he was such a good pirate, but in this situation he had no clue, he was without a word to say for a moment speechless. "Lucia, come along, I promise no harm will come to you, but I must take you with me," he said boldly after a moment.

Her eyes widened when she saw a man that looked a lot stronger than her and a lot taller, intimidating her especially when he stood up onto his feet. The knuckles of her fingers turned white from her tight grip on her makeshift weapon, proving that she was ready to hit him with it if he even tried going near her. That was until she noticed he had this surprised look on his face as he stared at her, narrowing her eyes into slits as she examined his face, he looked familiar... very familiar. But she couldn't put her finger on it until he spoke. A voice she wouldn't forget though of course his voice had gotten deeper and she realized why she hadn't recognized him first. He wasn't as skinny as he was before, muscles lined his arms from what she could see and seemed to flex quite nicely as he pointed at her which didn't stop her heart from beginning to race.

"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here? Why do you think there was a lot of military on this ship...," she said, but she couldn't help but take a step back when he did. People changed. He could've. Lucia gawked at him when he told her to come with him, she wasn't going anywhere no matter how much she didn't want to go there with her husband-to-be. She stubbornly sat herself down onto the only bed in the room, arms crossed in front of her chest and candlestick still in one of her hands. "I'm not going anywhere." Her nose raising in the air defiantly as she stayed seated, she wasn't going to willingly walk out of the room, it didn't matter who he was, she wasn't going to go.

Esteban looked at the beautiful woman and let out a gasp as he knew that she would be hardheaded. She was always hardheaded when they knew each other, and he should be surprised that she would be so now. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at her, she had grown up, both of them had. They had changed and they had learned much most likely. Yet, he wondered just how much the princess knew about what happened, about him being exiled, most likely he guessed she had been told.

"I am here to get revenge against a man who had done injustice, other then that, I shall not tell you anything else on that issue, I am the captain, your king's men has been hunting down for a while," he said with a confident tone as he did add that in extra. "Now, princess, you have a short life expediency if you are to remain here, this boat will sink, I am sure of that, now you can remain on the boat, or you can come over to my ship with me, either way of course is fine," he said looking at her, he knew that she couldn't be so hardheaded as to not see facts. "Now, if you stay here too, can't promise the rest of your men will be able to get away alive either, but that is your choose and you can choose death for yourself and your friends over my offer, that is fine."

She knew he had been exiled from the kingdom, her father had come to this conclusion because he said the young man had committed treason. How? She had never been told and even denied that he had because she had never seemed like the type to commit treason. But treason was whatever the king considered it to be and she had learned that after a few years. From what Esteban had told her, he was the pirate captain stealing goods that were being transported and who's had her father worked up for quite a while. A faint smile lifted the corner of her lips as she recalled her father's latest tantrum he was yelling curse words for the man that was the cause of it while his face turned beet red, don't get it wrong. Lucia loved her father just as any daughter would...she just didn't agree with everything he did/does even when it came to the kingdom sometimes.

"I'm appalled that you would actually give me the option to stay here and drown...but I am not stupid, I'll go. Reluctantly might I add." She said, standing to her feet, moving to right behind the door where she grabbed a small bag, "Would you be a dear and get that for me?" She asked pointing to the medium sized green chest with gold intricate designs along the borders of it. The chest and small bag she had in her hand carried all of her things that she brought to take to her new home (the kingdom they would've been joined with if she married the prince as planned) . Since she was going to go with him she might as well take her stuff so it wouldn't be left in the boat to sink. Lucia smiled brightly at him as she awaited his answer.

Esteban looked at her, something about this princess was highly dangerous perhaps it was the smile of hers that was so charming so adorable, and so uplifting that he fell for her so many years ago. He had a good guess as to the real reason he was exiled, he wasn't good enough for Lucia in her father's view of things. He nodded his head as he walked past her and grabbed the bag and tossed it over his shoulder and then he reached down and grabbed the chest as well, it was pretty heavy, but he could carry it well enough. He looked at her and took a deep breath, "Now, Lucia lets move, your men will have time to get on lifeboats and then the ship will be sent to the bottom of the ocean."

He led her over to his own ship, it was a good sized one much larger then the transport that she was on. He carried her things to the extra cabin normally used for guest when they were transporting someone or making a deal in harbor. It was a good sized cabin and had a bed and table for her to use as well. "here you go, Lucia," he said as he let her look around, he knew the danger she was putting him in, most likely her father and her expecting future husband will learn of the destruction of the ship and who did it and they would come after him with full force, still he had a week or two till then to relax and get to know Lucia again.

Lucia had been slightly surprised when he grabbed her things as no pirate she heard of in stories would've done that nor be as handsome as he was which made a light tint of pink coat her cheeks at the thought. But she nodded soon after, biting her lip as she followed him, she thought about maybe escaping but saw his crew surrounding the place while surely on the other side, her own soldiers were going onto the rafts, but she heard a few yells of "Princess, Princess!" Lucia had turned around for a second, giving her men that called to her a reassuring smile, she was sure the men that left this ship would tell of her being captured. She would be okay, right? She couldn't be too sure, he was a pirate now, they were unpredictable. He could use her as ransom for her kingdom and the one they would have been bonded with.

But she followed the man she had once known long ago, leading to a surprisingly nice room where her stuff had been set down. Her emerald eyes roamed the room, taking in the place she would be staying in for what she guessed would be a while. "Thanks...I guess," she said. She sat herself on the bed, her finger running over the covers before looking up at him, "So this is all for revenge, eh? You know, revenge never goes well."

He paused as he heard her statement and then nodded his head, "your father did something that was unforgivable, I shall make him pay for the lies he told about me, and exiling me for nothing but caring for you," he said bluntly as he looked at Lucia for a moment his eyes focused on her as he looked at her, "your future husband is no better then the man who is your father, I am sure you have learned nothing of the truth of the situation your going to, how he is a man who doesn't have a bit of loyality to women, you would be his wife, but he most likely wouldn't ever give up a mistress to please you," he said looking at her as he knew the person decently well from conflicts he had been in over the years now.

"It will take you time to get used to this ship, we shall be at sail for three days before we head to a port and get supplies, if there is something you need from me, you can walk over. Otherwise, relax, no one will harm you while you are on this ship. Though you might want to keep an eye out to learn a trick for dealing with a long trip from one place to another," he mused as he figured she would have to get her things set up as she wanted first before anything else.

Lies her father told about him? How would she know that he wasn't in fact lying to her? Trying to deceive her and manipulate her as all men seemed to do with woman these days. Saying that her future husband was a womanizer and surely wouldn't stay faithful to her, her father wouldn't let her marry a man like that. At least a part of her believed it, "My father wouldn't have me marry a man who wouldn't be faithful to me and break our vows." She claimed stubbornly but there was a little doubt in her voice, she didn't know the young man she was supposed to marry, all she knew was that he was handsome and to be king.

"Walk over?," she questioned as he said if she need him to walk over, " Where?" No one would harm her on the ship? She is on a pirate ship, right? She, oddly, felt safe enough to speak her mind to him even when they were along in a room together, he could have easily taken advantage of her petite frame. So she guessed it was a given that she would feel safe enough around him, glancing at his strong frame as he remained standing, musing over how she would learn a trick on walking from one side of the rocky boat to the other. "I'm a quick learner," she said with a shrug, thinking that she'll have no problem getting a hang of walking around a moving boat, a boat that wasn't her kingdoms.

"To my room of course," Esteban said with a confident tone as he looked at her. He smiled at her statement about her being a fast learner, he of course knew this fact rather well. He had been assigned to her when he was younger and she was younger too. He helped teach her how to ride a horse when she was younger, and boy did she pick up on that skill so very quickly. It was one of the most impressive things that he had ever seen in his whole entire life. "Now, I am going to count on that fast learning of yours, as being on a ship is different like eating or walking or other things are different then on land," he said with a calm tone.

"I must check on my ship and make sure we aren't heading some where stupid," he said before he looked at her for a moment longer and then left the room. He walked to the wheel and took over for a bit. He figured that he needed some fresh air. Seeing Lucia was something honestly he wasn't mentally prepared for at all. He never thought he would see his childhood love again, the odds seemed just to stacked against it. Now that she was on his ship, he felt a mix of emotions that were hard to get a hold of. The fresh air was a good way of thinking and figuring out things, or had been in the past.

His room? The princess blushed at the thought of her approaching his bedroom with nothing but a robe on, a thought that sent her heart racing with excitement. He looked even more handsome with a smile on his face, remembering the time he had taught her to ride a horse though he showed her the basics and she carried on from there. "Of course being on a ship is different than being on land, everyone knows that," she said sassily, feeling that he was questioning her intelligence about the outside world though her outside contact was limited she still knew the basic, common sense things. She returned his gaze when he said he was going to leave to check where the ship was headed, tempted to tell him not to leave her alone but kept her mouth closed, sighing when she heard the soft click of the door closing.

Lucia wouldn't admit that at one point when she was younger, she had a crush on him, groaning loudly and laying down onto the mattress that creaked from her movement. She closed her eyes, she couldn't believe that she had gotten kidnapped and taken from her own ship. But she found herself with her head on the pillow, the rocking of the boat rocking her to sleep, leaving her peacefully asleep on the bed, goosebumps covering her arms from the cold.

The mind of the pirate no matter how much he tried to not think of Lucia at the moment was on her. It was a curse having her around in a way. He always had such strong feelings for the beautiful woman. He was going to confess those very feelings when he was exiled, and thus he never had the chance to confess the feelings he had for her. He hoped that she was okay, he hated her father, not her. He knew when he saw her that day, he still had the same feelings that he did all those days before. He knew that she was really his one and only weakness in this world.

He walked into the room to check on the princess and smiled as he took a second blanket and covered her up carefully knowing that she would need it on the cold night. He then slipped from the room and went to bed himself quietly. He let a sigh as he knew that this was going to be more of a challenge having her around then he first thought that it would be. He fell asleep slowly but surely before waking up the next morning due to the sun shining though the window of his cabin.

Her thin dress that didn't cover her arms was no good for traveling on a boat at night time, shivering at times and curled up in a bit of a ball from the cold but too asleep to wake up and do anything about it. The packing, excitement from earlier, and traveling by sea must have gotten to her and made her extremely tired, never hearing the slight creak of the wooden door as it was opened or the small weight on top of her that kept her from being cold later on in the night. When she awoke, grumbling to herself from the sun rays peaking in through the window and had covered her face, forcing herself to wake up. Her eyes looked down to the blanket and back to the door, she didn't remember covering herself up but she guess it might of been him, the one who brought her here and seemed to (probably) want to charge both of the kingdoms she was connected to for ransom.

She rubbed her eyes slowly, yawning and stretching her upper half in bed before letting her bare feet touch the wood floor, she saw her bags and opened one of them. She needed to bathe and decided to set her clothes and such for it before asking him if they even had such a thing on this boat. Her eyes glanced from the window where there was nothing but endless amount of blue from both the sky and the ocean. She walked to the door, clothes and towel in hand before hesitantly reaching for the knob but finding it unlocked, she peeked outside, left and right. "Esteban," she hissed uncertainly, not knowing where he could be on this big ship, it wasn't like she had had a tour yet or something.

Esteban thought about the beautiful woman who was on board, and he knew that it was going to be more colorful with her on. He wondered how quickly she would pick up on the life of a sailor. He figured she said she was a fast learner, so it might be fast, but then again, it might actually take some time for the beautiful woman to learn the tricks to the trade as it were. He figured that he would not figure any of that out alone by himself. He would have to go and talk to her directly person to person.

He gave up the command of the ship and headed to her room, which was a good thing and also maybe not the right moment or the best moment. He walked up to her door and heard his ears heard his name. He looked at her and smiled. He had a feeling she needed something from him. "Well now, princess, is there something that I can do for you," he asked a bit excited as to learn more about her, but also curious as to why she was hiding behind the door at that moment as well.

Lucia held herself behind the door because she didn't want anyone to see her like this: dress wrinkled from being slept in, her eyes with crust on the inner part, her hair was a tangled mess. In other words, she didn't look presentable and she usually took pride in her looks. She had almost smiled when Esteban had finally come around the corner, looking at her with a curious glint in his eyes and his full lips in a smile, his eyes trailed down and she knew he must be wondering why she was hiding herself around the door. "Is there any chance that I can bathe....right now..in private?" She said uncertainly, it was a pirate's ship, she wouldn't be surprised if they never bathed.... but then wouldn't he smell as well. A small smile on her lips at the thought which gave her a bit of hope that she could bath while she was held hostage. "..and maybe even a tour?"

She was pushing her luck, there was no way he would let her frolic about the ship, learning each nook and cranny so she could get herself out of here but a girl can only hope that he hadn't thought of that.

Esteban heard the question by the princess asking to take a bath, and also asking to take a tour of his ship. He thought about it for a moment. He figured that in the end, he might as well, for the ship wasn't that big, and it would work out best for her to know where she was. Plus, he had a weakness for the woman that was apparent if one knew the captain well at all. He took a deep breath thinking about it the negative possibilities which were there, but he figured if she tried something she might learn why that was a bad idea. "Fine, a bath and a tour," he commented though the door as he looked ahead at the door itself.

"For the bath you must go to my room, which is next door, and you may use my tub," he said knowing that might be a challenge for the woman. "I will stay out of my room while you are taking said bath," he added giving her a bit of information that would most likely make it easier for her to decide to take the bath or not to take the bath. "The day after tomorrow we shall stop to get supplies, you may come ashore with me if you wish," he added knowing she would most likely accept, if nothing else for the chance to escape from him.

Lucia kept the smirk of her face when he commented that he would let her take a bath but also give her a tour of the ship, something the one kidnapped shouldn't know if the kidnapper didn't want them to escape. She frowned deeply when he told her she'd have to use his tub, it was in his room, he could try to peek on her or even try to take advantage of her. She guessed his tub was better than using a public one but with the reassurance that he wouldn't be in the room. Lucia nodded, she didn't want to seem to eager when he mentioned that she could go ashore with him if she wished, he ought to be the worst kidnapper ever.

She smiled to herself, moving behind the door as that smile took her face before opening the door wider so the rest of her body could be seen. "Lead the way," she said, a towel and clothes in her hand so she'd have something to dry with and get dressed into once she got out of her bath. She knew to be cautious as she bathed, he could be lying to her when he said he wouldn't be in the room.

Normally, these were things that he would not do for a hostage, but he was not holding her hostage in his mind. He couldn't see how much of a weakness that Lucia was, for the young man was very much deeply in love with the young woman. He lead her next door and opened it to her as he would let her see his room. It was simple, there were maps and various things to hold his stuff, but nothing overly fancy other then a single frame that happened to be on his desk which was of them when they were younger.

Esteban let her walk by him and got into the room and sat on the outside of the door not looking in just thinking about old times for a moment as he knew it might be better if the young woman were to slip away, and head to marry this man of hers, then he could refocus on his ambitions and goals. He knew that there was a chance of her escaping, but that would be her choice, either way he wouldn't in of in a deadly situation. If she were to leave then he would miss the woman dearly but he would know that he could continue his aims none the less and have a new reason for going after the two kingdoms. If she were to stay he would have time to win over the young woman as well. Still he figured it was a win win situation that he happened to be in and he knew that taking her ashore being alone with her might be the best chance to win over the young woman again.

Lucia followed after him, eyes looking around and followed each board of wood that seemed to be stained a dark brown color from old age. Her finger gripped her clothes tightly, she believed-that going out of the safety of the room she had been put in-gave the men on the ship a chance to take advantage of her. Her foot steps quickened until she was just a step behind him, slowly walking into the room with eyes glancing around the room and occasionally toward him, fearing he'd slam the door and lock it with the two of them inside. But he hadn't, allowing her the chance to look around thought she saw the only other door in the room, guessing it was to the bath, she walked to it.

Quickly looking over her shoulder to be sure he hadn't gone into the room, but stopped when she saw a frame and being her curious self, she went to it just so she could see what picture it held. Her lips parted in a half-gasp when she saw a much younger Lucia and Esteban, he was cute then and now..he was more than handsome. Women would be throwing themselves at him, if he wasn't a pirate, she doubted that stopped most of the girls. She wondered why he kept that, stubbornly turning away from it and into the bath as she refused to believe he cared about her in that way.

It had taken a while for her to figure out how to use his bath but she had figured it out, taking her time and coming out 30 minutes later, fingers and toes pruny from the amount of time she spent in the water. She had also changed in the room that held the tub, refusing to be caught getting dressed in his room by him or one of his men. Lucia opened his room door, wearing a baby blue dress that flowed from the waist down but held tightly to the curves of her hourglass figure and breasts. "Esteban. How about that tour?" She said after fully coming out of his room, hair damp and cheeks rosy, the only thing in his room that looked to be touched was the picture of them which she had put face down, she hadn't been able to stomach looking at it and knowing it was there.

Estaban sat there quietly he could hear the sound of the water inside of the room, it was a while longer for her then he would of guessed, but he was able to get a good idea from listening to the sounds of the inside of the room how long that it would take for her to be done with the bath. He figured that he would be able to take her on the tour of the boat as she was done and dressed for walking around the ship after. He smiled as he could hear the sound of the bath being done with. He then stood up straight and fixed his own clothes. He had to look as good as possible when he was around Lucia. He wasn't sure why he needed to other then his feelings for the beautiful woman. He knew that he had other chances with other women over the years but there was something just special about Lucia that was different from all the others.

He nodded his head as she came out of the room, "come along, you have already seen my cabin and your cabin as well," he said calmly as he motioned her to follow him down the decks to the bottom level. There they could find the cargo area where the cargo would be kept to take to the next port to be sold or used to keep extra food and supplies for the men or both perhaps as well. He worked his way up, showing her where the kitchen on the ship was, introducing her to his men, as well as showing her where the cannons on the ship happened to be as well. He had no problem pointing things out, the ship was pretty basic, it was a fast ship well armed and well manned too. He figured that she would notice this ship was ran as well as any in her father's navy. He then showed her where the everything on the deck happened to be last. He showed her where the sheering wheel was and let her hand touch it as he smiled, "Go ahead, give it a shot, steer, we are in open ocean it won't do any harm at all."

Lucia nodded, following him again with nothing in her hands as she had forgotten to pick the pile of dirty clothed in the bathing room (she was used to being cleaned up after), they passed what she expected to be the cargo area and her thoughts were confirmed by the pirate. Her mind creating a mental map inside of her head of the ship, hopefully she'd remember it al and get to write down as she was sure she had an ink and quill, maybe a paper in the chest in "her" cabin. She didn't bother trying to remember his men's names, she didn't expect to be here long and knew with how lenient Esteban seemed to be that it was very likely that she'd be able to escape.

But the problem in escaping seemed to lay with how well run the ship was, holding a lot of man power that would be hard to slip by so...maybe she wouldn't. She'd wait until they stopped to the towns that Esteban had so kindly invited her to, hiding the small smirk on her face before she found them walking onto the deck, the steer in plain sight, they walked up to it and with a side glance at him for permission, she gingerly touched it. Her hand rapidly coming back to her almost like it had burbed her as the men on her father's ship had told her that steering a boat was a man's job, saying she didn't have the required muscle to turn it especially if there happened to be harsh winds. Currently there was no harsh wind, just the salty ocean breeze with the soft mist of it, her hand tenderly went to the steering wheel as he gave her permission to steer it though she just held it in her hands. She tried to turn it and at first felt a bit heavy, giving a sigh of exasperation when the large boat had turned so little...or maybe it was just her imagination as it was hard to tell with nothing but open water around them. Her hand pulling back to her sides as she glared at the wheel before turning to Esteban, clearly giving up on trying to move the thing by herself, expecting him to escort her back to her cabin.

Esteban looked at her pausing for a moment, he had a good guess she would make a run for it when she could, but he figured that he couldn't do anything harsh against Lucia, it just wasn't in him at all. He let a smile form on his lips, "Well Lucia, it is just good to have you here, I have missed you a great deal, it is good to see you again if nothing else," he said honestly as he took the wheel from her, "good night, I am guessing after such a eventful day you are rather tired and need some rest," he said with a warm smile on his lips, as he figured she would head somewhere. Sadly he couldn't go with her as he had to man the wheel someone had to and the person who was there had taken the chance to wonder off meaning he was stuck there at that moment in time.

"Oh tomorrow mid afternoon we will arrive at one of your would be husband's ports," he said as he looked in her direction, "please be careful, there are things that happen there, that are not good," he said looking in the direction of Lucia being serious with her. "Trust me, you most likely will not like some of the things that you see," he added as he continued at the wheel. Would she even take his warning seriously, he doubted it, but he would do his best to have his men keep an eye on her and make sure she stayed out of trouble. He knew if she tried to escape there, things wouldn't go the way she waned most likely and he wouldn't have some foul fate await this young woman.

He told her of him missing her, something she decided to ignore what he said, frowning when he believed she'd go to bed when she hadn't even eaten. A frown on her lips as her stomach grumbled from having nothing to thrive off of, the little pit of caution and fear in the pit of her stomach as she didn't want to roam this boat-that probably had a dozen of other men on it- ..alone. Her thoughts drifted off as he reminded her of their trip tomorrow, explaining further that it was one of the ports that was under her fiance's control. She couldn't help but brighten at the news so if she escaped successfully, she could go retrieve help and have them( the guards of her fiance's that protects the port) bring her to her soon-to-be husband.

Lucia rolled her eyes as he warned her that she probably wouldn't like what she would see, she honestly doubted it'd be that bad and that her father wouldn't marry her off to a cruel, promiscuous man. "Well good night Esteban," she said with a small smile but didn't plan on going to be anytime soon, walking off to where the kitchen was which seemed the only place she specifically knew how to get. The clattering of dishes was heard from the chef and the chef (Edward) figured she was one of the men looking for some grub, pointing off to a pot with stew before turning to her and surprised to see the young lady. It was the first woman he's seen in weeks so he was guilty of letting his eyes scan and appreciate the womanly curves before landing on her pretty face. A grin taking his lips as he said, " So you're Princess Lucia, I've heard nothing but good things about you....and from what I can see, they're true."

The ends of her lips turned down but she smiled with a shrug, decising to just get a bowl and serve herself some stew before locking herself up into her cabin.

Back
Top Bottom