Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Queen and her Hunter (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x wildwolfking246)

Krystal stood in the walk in closet of her bedroom in her mansion, trying to decide what to wear. She had just taken a shower, and her 4 foot long blue locks hung down, flowing like a river. She soon found the perfect outfit, a midnight blue halter style cocktail dress with pretty sparkles adorning the front. With it she wore midnight blue stilettos and a simple satin choker with a big heart shaped sapphire attached to it. Her make up was simple yet pretty as well, with a blood red lip and a white smokey eye, playing up her glacial blue orbs. When her clothes were picked out, she put on her black lace panties with matching bra which conveniently had transparent straps, and proceeded to blow dry her hair, taking about an hour's time.

Once Krystal had put on her clothes, she headed out to the club in her dark blue Hybrid 2014 Equinox, landing there pretty quickly. She had decided to scope this particular club because it was new and sounded like fun. "Wow, this place is pretty classy." She commented as she walked over to the bar and spotted a very sexy light haired man. She smiled lightly at the bartender, slight meekness in her stance. "May I please have a glass of Screaming eagle Cabernet sauvignon? Preferably a 1996 vintage if you have it." Krystal said Cooley, sitting at the bar next to the mysterious but sexy man. She smiled at him, but didn't say anything, taking a sip of her wine before exhaling slightly. There was just something about this guy that was pulling her to him. She just didn't know what.

RE: Not all vampires are evil (Krystal_Atem's_Girl x wildwolfking246)

Jasper leaned on the bar in a dark charcoal grey suit, his usually messy main of silvery white hair tied but in a tight pony tail. He was sipping a glass of Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon and ironically enough it was the exact same vintage. His eyes scanned the club, watching for anything sudden jerking movement of a split second flash of fangs before a geyser of blood would erupt. However he saw none and had finished his glass in the process. He was about to signal the bartender for another when he saw her. From her piercing azure eyes to her luscious curves and divinely long legs, she was a sultry and alluring temptress with a mischievous smile that could make most men sell their souls for just one night stand with her. He moved closer, but stopped and took off his reading glasses......something was off about her. A second later his lips turned up in a smirk as he replaced his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He now came close to her, "Why hello there little lady, couldn't help but notice you smiling at me." He teased, taking in more of her heavenly body but a second or two. "So what brings such a lovely woman like you to a place like this?" He asked, watching her eyes.

Krystal smiled a little, taking a sip of her wine before speaking. "Well, I saw an advertisement for it in cosmopolitan and I thought it might be fun to try. I'm not unimpressed. Though, I could ask the same thing of you, handsome. You can call me Krystal, by the way." She said, flashing him a sort of wide smile before taking another sip of her wine. She was surprised at how lush the bouquet was despite being so young a vintage. It was on the dry side, but there was a twinge of sweetness to it. A great wine, and all in all she approved. That was a compliment to the maker, as she had been tired of wine for centuries now.

Something about the handsome man in front of her drew her in but she didn't know what. Something about his scent just made her go mad. She was in total control though, having drunken as much blood as she possibly could before she left. The pretty vampire did not like the idea of attacking a person. She would avoid it at all costs, as she knew what a bad name vampires got. It wasn't so bad now with all the popular culture, but if humans knew the truth, they would not like it. That was why she preferred to stay away from humans. She liked them, she just didn't want to accidentally kill one. That would be a scar on her heart she knew would never heal.

He nodded and smiled, "Ah such a lovely name for such a sultry minx like you." He remarked, lifting up her hand to his lips to kiss it. He moved in closer to whisper something in her ear, "A little early to be on the prowl aye dear? I thought your kind didn't like such crowded places.....too many witnesses to silence once you've..........taken a drink." He teased quietly into her ear, waiting for her reaction. "I must say though you are quite lovely.......for a bloodsucker." He added, now letting the gears turn in her head, waiting for the moment they would engage in combat, his head sliding under his jacket a concealed silver combat knife which he had had blessed by his local ministry.

Krystal sighed. "I do not prowl for things such as those. That type of drink is not something I will allow myself to do. Some of us do have class you know, hunter." She replied with smirk, her eyes showing nothing but honesty. She did not like the taste of fresh blood. It was more of a moral thing for her, and the feel of the warm liquid just did nothing for her. She preferred to drink it cold. No harm, nor did she have to deal with the pricks at the clean up office. She had suspected he was a hunter, but she shook it off, knowing that she had naught to worry about. Krystal was the type of person to avoid a fight if she could, particularly one with whom she could snap their bones if she chose.

Krystal shook her head, shivers of anticipation running up and down her back. Something inside her had clicked when he had kissed her hand, but she wasn't quite sure what it was yet. She smirked at him once again. "I do not wish to fight you. In fact I would prefer to avoid it. I am not a threat to anyone here, and if I were, I would leave. I do not wish to cause pain." Krystal said softly, but laud enough for him to hear, showing nothing but truth in her eyes. It was how she honestly felt.

He sighed, "You of them noble types aren't you? Acting all dignified and proper when you aren't feeding......"He remarked , noting her honest words. "You know what.......fuck it, I'm actually relieved you actually have some respect for the living........unlike that monster that made me into the hated filled person I am today." He added, looking in her eyes with a somber expression. "And I meant it when I found you beautiful dear. You're like a work of art." He remarked, getting closer to her. "So then, what made an alluring vixen like you interested in little ole me?" He asked her, a sly smirk on his lips.

"You seemed different from the people in the crowd. I like different. Its one thing to be with some random guy for one night, and then forget all about them, having your butler shoo them away... but its another to have a genuine spark with someone, even if the possibly want to kill you." A small smirk curling up on her face to match his, still nothing but honesty in her eyes. Krystal had always been a very blunt person, as she preferred to tell the truth unless she knew it would hurt someone's feelings, in which case she would bend the truth slightly. She did not like inflicting pain unless the person really deserved it. Krystal tried to be as neutral as possible, though if you hurt someone she loves, you better have a death wish. She found this man to be fascinating though, and hoped she could maybe change his opinion of vampires, or at least of her. She was not what he called "noble " type. She simply hated the thought of anyone being hurt, and would do what she could to prevent it. She smiled a little, her voice suddenly meek. "Would you consider coming back to my mansion? This music is starting to drive me nuts, and I really don't want to leave you here all alone. To many vampires. Your pretty much the only human in here other than matt the bartender." She said, slight worry for him and honesty in her eyes as she looked at him. She was sure he was capable of taking care of himself, but something inside her told her to keep a close eye on him.

Jasper snorted at her words, "Ahh so that's your game. You're just worried about your conscience coming back to haunt you....As for the others, half probably know me from other places." He remarked, noticing sneering glares from the crowd on the dance floor. "And what would you do to me once you took me to your mansion for some alone time if I may ask dear? Not that I'm opposed to spending an evening with such a lovely vixen such as yourself." He added, curling an arm around her hourglass like waist to pull them closer together.

Krystal squeaked out as he pulled her closer to him. "Definitely not what you think I would. You obviously have a bad opinion of vampires in general. Not all vampires are evil, you know." She said, smiling a little. She thought about possibly asking him to spar with her, as she tired of winning against her butler, Roreck. She wondered what he wold think about her extensive weapons collection, including even guns with liquid sunlight in them. She liked the irony of them, and they were very useful when she needed to punish a bad vampire. Krystal was usually a good an fair queen, but do something to piss her off and you were mince meat. She chuckled a little. "Well, I think I would start by showing you my weapons collection. I do so love weapons, but my prised possession is my blue bladed custom samurai sword made specifically for me. Perhaps we might spar, or drink some wine and take in a movie, or really just anything. I won't lie when I say I find you fascinating. But me personally, you've no reason to kill. Though, I might enjoy hunting Dow the one who caused you such pain. Vampires who kill for sport or to live deserve to die, in my opinion." She said, taking another sip of her sauvignon.

He narrowed his eyes at her words, "That's awfully kind of you to offer to do so..........What would you want in return?" He asked in a somewhat monotone voice. He admits that should that animal that killed his sister be put down for good he likely could bring himself to at least try and be more hospitable to vampires as a whole. "You know what, right now I don't even care what you want in return, just get that monster put down and whatever you want of me is your's." He quipped, his eye showing both honesty but also a deep seated frustration. He chuckled at her others thoughts, "We have all night dear,lets take it one step at a time. It seems you and I could be great assets to each other." He remarked, daring to give her a light peck on the cheek before flagging down the bartender for another glass of sauvignon.

Krystal smiled and blushed a little at the kiss, finishing her glass of wine and asking for another as well. "Now, what brings you to a vampire filled place like this? Plotting to kill one of my idiotic subjects?" She said with a slight smirk, letting on that she was a high noble, but unsure if he would see she was queen. Krystal loved her tiara, but for appearance sake never wore it unless she was in the company of only vampires. Humans would think her strange for walking around with a white gold an sapphire tiara on her head. Krystal narrowed her eyes slightly at the people in the crowd, giving off a strong vibe of "even think about it and you die." She did not want to deal with them tonight. Truth be told, Krystal liked the company of humans better than vampires. Vampires were whiney little emo bitches with no real problems, but humans had lots of problems that she could either help solve or at the very least advise them about. Her mother always said she was an old soul, even though she was a vampire. "I just think I'd be more comfortable if it were just the two of us. I don't know why, but I feel like I know you." She said, blushing slightly.

He nodded, "So that's why they haven't tried killing me, thought it was my cologne." He joked, giving her another peck. "And then lets get out of here dear, you seem tense and I know how to give a great massage to melt away stress." He crooned into her ear, nipping her earlobe playfully. "Also you and I think alike.....something about you seems familiar....like a long lost sibling." He remarked, loosening his hold on her to get a better look. "Anyway lets we need vamoose, the others don't seem to look too amused about their queen getting seduced by a human." He stated, helping her to her feet.

"Their just being sticks in the mud cause they know they can't do anything about it." She said with a giggle, hopping off the barstool easily and smiling at him, squeesing his hand. She didn't know why she did it, it was just something she had done with her late husband and somehow it felt appropriate. She walked toward the entrance, waiting for him to follow before Exiting to her equinox. Krystal silently watched the rest of the vampires in the room, twirling some of her long blue hair on her finger. She let off an aura of protection, just daring one of the vampires in the room to try to hurt him. She was quicker and more powerful then them.

"Well well quite the fine tastes we have." He quipped seeing Equinox. "Just give me a minute and I'll be right with you." He suddenly extended his arm into the shadows, a large horse sized wolf emerging out of the darkness a moment later with his hand on the scruff of its' neck. "Franz stay." He ordered after leading it to the car. Though initially uncomfortable the large lupine hopped up onto the roof of his jade green Ford Fiesta and laid down. He grinned slightly now. "Alright he should keep any of your "subjects" from vandalizing my ride." He quipped, getting into the passenger seat. "Well then your highness shall we get to your lair for some nice alone time?" He teased after giving her a quick kiss on the mouth, his teeth nipping at her lower lip playfully. Something about her brought out the trickster inside, and her reactions to his teasing a certain intimacy he couldn't explain despite just having met her.

Krystal's nose twitched slightly at the kiss. There was something so familiar about the way he kissed her, but she wasn't sure what. "He's adorable. I happen to love dogs and wolves. I have two Siberian huskies at home, and a snow leopard I rescued from a poacher in africa when she was a baby. My husky jasmine nursed her. Poor things mother was killed for her pelt." She said, knowing reaching up to pet the beautiful wolf was not to wise, given his remarks. She was quite sure she could just ask him about giving the fluffy wolf cuddles later. She imagined a large raw boneless steak appearing for the wolf and it did. "That's cause he's obviously Avery good boy. Also, I can't help spoiling fluffy things." She said with a smile, adding a spell to the car to further deter her dim lighted subjects. Krystal got into the drivers seat and turned the key, driving away and to her mansion, parking next to her many motorcycles. "Home again." She quipped with a sad smile, walking toward the entrance to her mansion.

He laughed as she spoiled the large dire wolf. "I imagine him and your leopard would be good friends." He remarked, nipping her neck playfully before she started to drive. When they parked he could only grin like a bandit, for a vampire she had good taste in vehicles. However his expression became concerned with her forced smile. "Anything wrong Krystal?" He asked, a hand on her shoulder.

Krystal smiled wider and shook her head. "Nothing. Its just usually I come home alone, and yes, I think yuki would quite like him.." She remarked, opening the door to a large foyer, which was black and blue, her two favorite colors. "Now, shall I show you around, or would you like to do something else? There's plenty to see here." She said, smiling as her two huskies come to greet her, nearly knocking her down. She pets them both softly and watches as they walk over to her guest and sniff him. One rubs their fluffy head on him, and she smiles widely. "Well, the doggies approve. Ready to meet the kitten?" She said, her smile curling up into more of a smirk as the snow leopard yuki Appeared through the door, rubbing Krystal before walking over to him, looking as if her eyes were narrowed.

He knelt down to pet the lovely feline between the ears, "I do agree. As for what we could do.....what about this?!" He stated, moving pinning her suddenly against a nearby wall and capturing her lips in a deep passionate kiss. His hands held her firmly, one hand caressing her tight ass and the other feeling her lusciously silky blue hair. He didn't honest know what had come over him in the moment, just that something inside him wanted to make sweet passionate love to the woman in his arms. However he held himself back. ".....I don't what just came over me......" He remarked in a confused tone, look into her eyes for any sign that he just royally fucked up his chances with the lovely vampire queen.

Krystal was shoked by the kiss but kissed back, running her fingers down his back. Again his kiss was so familiar.... Then it hit her. Hit her like an elephant. Now she knew why she had been drawn to him. He was like her Xander. The one that was taken from her by a rouge vampire who had bled him dry. He did it the night she had planned to change him. Krystal laughed it off. "Well, that was weird." She remarked, a cute smirk on her face. She honestly didn't care that he had done that. She wanted to be kissed by him. She had wanted that since she saw him in the bar. Bells were going off in her head though, hopeful bells. Bells that told her that maybe her Xander had found a way back to her in some way. It was a strange notion, but none she would entertain only because she had loved Xander so much. He had been the bread to her And had shown her what love could truly be like.

Jasper's went wide as he saw her eyes momentarily glaze over. It is then that he got an errie feeling about the mansion. "Krystal.......I've been here before.........I don't know how but I have and something not good happened the last time I was her." He quipped, shivering a bit. He now tried to get her attention as he now noticed she was either daydreaming or having a flashback.

Krystal shook her head slightly before her glacial blue eyes returned to normal. She looked at him confused. "You have?" She asked, sort of absent mindedly petting yuki as she walked over to the pair. She didn't know what to think, but she couldn't deny the possibility that he could have once been Xander, after all, they did look eerily similar. She touched his face, cupping it with her pale hand, whispering to herself more than anyone. "Xander... could it really be you?" She looked at him as she pulled her hand away, walking toward the door to her room. "I think I need to lay down." She got out before fainting and falling to the ground. How ironic. An anemic vampire.

Jasper barely managed to catch her as she crumpled, her face showing vast worry but also pain. "Crystal, don't say that name.....it makes my head hurt." He pleaded, trying to fight back the throbbing pain behind his eyes. "What's wrong, are you sick?" He asked, gently lifting her and lowering her to the ground. "....Have you fed today?" Something in his mind was changing the mansion, the animals and the mass of vehicles parked out seemed increasingly.....familiar to him. Xander.......she had called him that but it wasn't name for sure. But still the way she had looked at him after coming out that daze made him question whether it that was really true. The pain meanwhile had continued to intensify, soon making him seeking a very dark corner to curl up in as something in his mind was changing....or rather reestablishing a long lost link it had long tried to forget. He......used to live here.............in this house with her .........They had been lovers.........They had been married. This grand flood of information made his own skin feel extremely uncomfortable to him.....as if wearing a full bodysuit made from the skin of some unknown man. He now crawled back to her, the pain only now beginning to subside. "You.....are......mine!" He managed, lifting her off the floor and embracing her tightly. He was still violently shaking, "I.......should be dead." He remarked, still feeling his skin crawl a little.

Krystal kissed him softly and smiled. "It will be okay, Mi Amour" she wispered into his ear, pulling him as close to her as possible, feeling him shake. She knew this must be quite the shock to him. It was a shock to her as well, truth be told. She had never imagined that she would ever see Xander again. She knew that he wasn't Xander exactly, but she did know that he and Xander shared the same soul. It all made sense now. Their obvious connection even with his obvious loathing, His jade green fiesta... his eyes. They were all the same. It was a strange notion, being able to have him in her arms again. "I thought I'd lost you forever. Now we can start again? You and I, Jasper?" It can out more like a question as she said it, almost unsure. She knew this was a lot for him to handle. She was having trouble grasping it herself.

Jasper stood silent for several moments, the crawling sensation in his skin gradually subsiding with Krystal's words. ".....Yes love, That we indeed can." He rasped, his throat still aching from the long painful groaning that had uttered from him until a few moments ago. "But you must despise me dear, your beloved husband has been reborn as the bane of your kind. A hunter........a slayer.........a murderer of your species." He remarked, trying to pull away from her and turn his back to her in shame and refusing to look her in the eye, but eventually having the courage to do so after a few moments. "But you are correct Krystal, I am not your husband in this life, but I am willing to act in his stead as your mate hopefully in as many ways as you need me to be." He stated, caressing her cheek. "Xander does live again in me Krystal, now the question is are you willing to accept the man he is now in front of you and not the man that died in this mansion all those years ago?" He asked her, knowing that it would likely be a very tough decision for her to make mentally and emotionally.

Krystal smiled and giggled a little. "Silly Jasper. You were a slayer in your life as Xander as well. I never cared. You had a good reason, as I am sure you do now." She said, looking at him. She knew he wasn't Xander, but at the same time he sort of was. She had loved her husband so much, a chance to be with him again, even if he weren't exactly the same was tantalizing. Krystal looked at him in the eyes, and blue met silver. They were different from Xander's large dark violet orbs, but in them she saw the same fire. "I loved you then, and I love you now. I see no real difference. Your appearance and additude might have changed, but those are minor details. Mi amour, I spent many nights crying myself to sleep and wishing you were in my arms. I refuse to let a chance to fall in love with you all over again go by. Xander was my husband then, but maybe someday Jasper will be too? Mi amour, I would always love you, no matter what form you take." She stated finally, cupping his cheek and giving him a soft kiss. She had loved him to much to let her chance at a second try pass. This time she knew she'd have her love. She'd have her Jasper.

Back
Top Bottom