Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken by the Egyptian (loneiysongxI)

SweetMarie

Star
The kingdom of Gargos was once a beautiful kingdom filled with happy people and lush lands but like everything in this world it became a target of other kingdoms looking for its lush beauty and it’s treasures hidden behind its walls. Egypt had been at war with Gargos and of course Egypt had taken Gargos down winning the war that had been waging over three years killing most of the gargos’s people although there were still deaths on the Egyptian side there were a great more on the Gargos’s side. The pharaoh was a dangerous man and very much a play-boy.

Amon was the pharaoh of Egypt and probably the best pharaoh ever to walk the earth since his ancestors. Amon decided to take all the royals within the Gargo’s kingdom as a sign of his win of the war. He sent some to his harem and others to work as slaves. Amon knew that being a slave in his court was much nicer than being a part of his harem after all his sweet pearl lived in his harem. Iset was his beautiful pearl and the one that he sent all his newly gained jewels to. She was so ruthless on these girls and maybe that was why Amon loved Iset.

Iset was a beauty all on her own. She was feared by women and adored by men and animals; it could possibly be because she was supposedly blessed by their gods. Iset always seemed to be followed by a large male lion wherever she went. Iset normally was adorned with beautiful clothing, jewels, and gold all over her body. She may seem sweet and innocent in front of men but behind the closed doors of the harem she was the tyrant people should fear.

Iset clapped her hands together eager to check out the new victims of her pharaoh’s harem. Her heels clicking on the granite floors as she stepped in front of the large fancy doors covered in jewels, gold, and paint that let everyone know what was behind the door. “Open it!” she commanded the half men that stood at the doors. Their lower halves covered in thin white material and their chest bare to the eyes. She watched them as they pushed the doors open the light from the room blinding Iset for only a few seconds as she walked into the room to cast her eyes upon only one female who was new to the harem.

Iset looked over the beauty that seemed out of place she had foreign clothing on. Iset watched the girl her eyes roaming over her figure that made her look slim and her red hair that seemed even more rare then her own. “Stand up slave girl.” She motioned to Mila to stand in her presence so she could get a look at her. Sure Mila might be taller than Iset by a few inches but being taller meant nothing. “You are going to be a beautiful jewel once you’re polished enough to shine.” Iset grinned at her own words as she circled Mila. “When I ask you a question you will answer and only when I ask you a question you talk when you are not meant to talk you will be disciplined and as I’m sure the others will tell you… you do not wish to be punished with my hand.” Iset grabbed Mila’s chin softly with her thumb and index finger making her look down at her. “I beg you make me punish you.” Iset teased joyfully she wanted to punish the new member before the pharaoh asked to bed her.

Mila had been roused from her sleep. She was cuddled by teh harem girls that she was good friends with. Some girls some boys she was allowed to keep. She looked up frowning. Several of the harem friends were gone and the screaming continued. A boy she knew came in and said she needed to hide. Getting up, she pulled on a robe and ran for a hidden door. That was all she remembered.

She woke up on a foreign floor. She stood up and looked around and walked around like a caged animal. She then heard the footsteps and walked to her and frowned. Her robe was a beautiful blue color. She stepped forward and frowned to her. Mila frowned looking at the girl.

"First off, I am not your slave." She looked around with blue eyes. She let the girl circle her now and frowned . "I want to know what the fuck I am doing here and I swear by gods I will make you pay." She looked at him and frowned. She said and slapped her hand away.

Iset knew that this new harem girl was going to be a tough peanut to crack but she always enjoyed them the most. Iset wasn’t like most Egyptians typically Egyptians had caramel colored skin but Iset’s was pale and almost milk like. She had soft features and an A line jaw and matching nose. She would be seen as beautiful in any land. Iset’s long hair was pulled back into two low ponytails with that cascaded down her body to her ankles. Place on her head was a golden crown that had two red rubies for the eyes of what appeared to be a snake that wrapped around her head and hair.

Iset unlike the slaves in the room was in clothing although not much she still had to walk around the halls. Iset’s thin off white top clung to her breast, with gold piping that trailed down her stomach as if showing off her curvy body. Her matching skirt was more like thin pieces of matching fabric that barely covered enough of her skin. In front of her womanhood was a thick strip of cloth in a light sky blue that covered her just enough to make it impossible for others to see what was hidden behind it.

Iset looked over Mila taking a deep breath “My dear girl you are a slave whether you like it or not.” Iset said in a domineering tone. Iset chuckled at her threat “You’re country lost the war you were taken in as a slave to serve the pharaoh if I see fit to allow you that kind of…” she looked over Mila “Fun.”

“And as for making me pay I have done nothing to you as of yet but if you insist on trying to make me pay then shall we start?” Iset grinned widely she wanted to play with Mila she wanted to bend the sweet girl over her knee and spank her till she cried for mercy but that would eventual come just not until Mila jumped out of line.

Mila growled adn looked at the girl. Her own red hair only reached to her shoulders. She snorted looking away. "You can try to make me a slave but you will not succeed. You can try, but you will not make me cry or beg for mercy. When I die and come back, I will lay waste to you and your people and I will take you as a slave." She looked at her and then canted her head. The girl was trying to scare her, but it wouldn't work.

Mila moved back and sat down and crossed her legs. She leaned back and folded her hands behind her head and looekd calmly at the girl. She raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Iset took a deep breath folding her arms over her chest as she sat down and crossed her legs. Iset looked down at her nails for a few seconds as Mila looked at her with a raised eyebrow smiling calmly. Iset moved over closet to Mila “I do not care if you become a slave or not if you don’t obey I can send you to the lions.” She stopped in her place watching the female. “I’m already a slave it’s not going to change anything if I were yours.” She snickered.

Iset grabbed Mila’s neck with a force of a male as she shoved her back onto her back making her hit her head harshly against what she was sitting on. “I am here to make you obedient if you don’t comply I am free to do as I wish with you Mila.” She held her down her hands around her neck and her body moving on top of her. Iset straddled Mila holding her in place her hand still on her neck “I don’t enjoy hurting slaves it gives me a bad rep but I will.” She ran her free hand down Mila’s cheek softly. “I prefer being gentle with such beautiful gems.” Iset said referring to Mila’s beauty.

"Just try with the lions, I promise you I will return and the previous threat applies." She looked at her and then smiled and looked at her. She gripped her wrist as she was pushed back by her neck. She gasped as her head hit the marble. She had been sitting in a cushion but her head missed it. She growled and swalowed and gripped the girls wrists.

"Let me go..." She growled and then looked at her and growled. She then lost her patience and threw a punch to the right side of her head and then bucked her off trying to at least.

Iset was annoyed with Mila she was becoming a problem for her. Her free hand gripped the fist that swung for her head and crushed it just enough to send a twinge of pain up her arm. “I want you to listen to me I don’t enjoy hurting pretty things but if you ever try throwing a punch at me again I well beat you till you can’t stand.” She hissed at the girl under her. Iset released Mila’s throat slowly “Piss me off I will make you pass out and then I will rape that pretty body of yours.” She said softly “I may not have a penis but I have toys that can take that things place.” She growled releasing her throat. “Now if I get off of you, you will behave and do as told.” Iset looked over Mila’s body. “I am here to dress you, bath you, and prepare you for a meeting with the pharaoh… He won’t touch you not unless I find you ready for him.”

Mila gasped as her knuckles were gripped. She shut her eyes adn bit her lip. She gasped for air continuing to breath hard. Then she leaned her head back and her face was turning blue. She gasped and turned her head to the side and began to cough as she held her hand and panted and bit ehr lip and shivered softly. She rolled over on her front and panted shivering.

"No, I wont...kill me now." She groaned and shut her eyes and shivered softly. She bti her lip shivering.

Iset’s grip on Mila’s knuckles was growing tighter with every second this little bitch was pissing her off and that didn’t often happen. Iset wanted to kill her but the pharaoh wanted her as a personal pet. Iset growled in anger at the fact she wasn’t able to kill the little bitch. Mila gasped for air as Iset’s other hand tightened around her thin delicate neck. Sure Iset would be punished by the pharaoh for killing a new pet but it’d be worth it… right? She watched as her face turned a sort of bluish purple and Iset removed her grip from her neck letting air fill Mila’s lung making it feel almost like fire had entered her lungs.

Iset let go of Mila and climbed off her letting her roll over onto her stomach panting and shivering. “I’ll tell the pharaoh you don’t wish to see him and I’ll have my fun with you tonight then.” Iset stood up brushing off herself and walked to the door. “I’m not nearly as nice as the pharaoh is so you better find a way to escape within fifteen minutes when I return to punish you… oh and I won’t kill you. I’ll get close but never will you die my sweet little pet!” Iset grabbed her hair at the base pulling her along with her throwing her into a golden cage and locking to cage like she was an animal. “Be glade I don’t feed my lions human parts sweet little girl.” She taunted

She coughed harder and rolled her eyes. Mila continued to cough. It hurt to breath. Iset was a crazy bitch. She shivered listening to her. She did not want the company of anyone. She wanted to be left alone, she wanted to go home. She swallowed and shook her head. "I can take whatever you have to dish out. I promise one day you will get tired of me." She looked at her and frowned. When she grabbed her hair she gasped in pain and gripped her wrist and tried to crawl along on her knees. God it hurt. Mila gasped as she was thrown in the cage.

She watched Iset walk away. She was the type of girl she would have taken into her bed and moan and arch in pleasure. With a sigh, she leaned against the cage and watched the others of the harem move around and watch her. She shivered adn pulled her robe tighter and then shut her eyes wondering what was the meaning of her being here was. She hated the thought of bringing anyone pleasure in this foreign land.

A young girl walked over towards the cage holding a small plan glass filled with water. Her hair was jet black and cascaded down her back to just above her ass crack. “You should drink something it’ll help with your throat I’m sure it’s dry.” She said softly as she kneeled down her eyes cast down so she didn’t look at her. Her hands moved over holding the glass of water out for her to take. “You really shouldn’t tempt Iset like you did she’s not as forgiving as the pharaoh or any of the others.” She whispered as she pushed her bangs out of her face.

“My name is Isis.” She whispered slowly looking up at Mila her crystal blue eyes shining as the sun hit them. “I know you may not like being here in the harem but most of the time you’re not called upon cause the pharaoh is in love with Iset.” She whispered watching Mila. Iset was young maybe in her late teens but younger then Mila and yet she seemed much wiser. Isis stood up as her rob clung to her body “If Iset asks you were you got the water tell her Isis gave it to you and she’ll back off a bit.” Isis smiled softly and walked away.

Mila looked up at the girl and then reached out and drank the water and handed it back and turned her head to the way and coughed shutting her eyes. She coughed and then looked at the girl and shook her head a bit and then looked at her and frowned thinking. "There must be something to Iset that everyone else has missed." She whispered to her and bit her lip gently.

She smiled adn looked at Isis. "Hello, my name is Mila." She looked at her and sighed and then looked at the way Iset had left. She then looked at her and handed her back the water. "I do not need much, and I would hate to get you in trouble." She whispered softly to the girl before she could leave.

Isis smiled at the older girl and Isis had to admit that she was a beautiful girl and it was no wonder the pharaoh had picked her to take back to his harem but she was stronger and not one to easily break and maybe that was why he gave her to Iset. "There's a lot about Iset that no one seems to know she's a mystery to the people that's what makes her so... beautiful I guess." Isis whispered softly.

Isis held the goblet close to her as Mila introduced herself to Isis "It is nice to meet you Mila." she said softly running her fingers over the goblet that held the water that Mila had just drank. "I'm not afraid of Iset and she would never lay a hand upon me." Isis grinned "Not without great consequences as I wouldn't do the same to her." Isis said softly making sure Iset was far enough away and she pulled out a small gold key from her hair and unlocked the cage.

"It's good being the pharaoh's sister." Isis whispered with a bright smile.

She looked up at her and frowned. She looked at her and then canted her head wondering what made this girl so special. She slowly climbed out of teh cage and arched her back and laughed shaking her head.

"Alright, well if you are sure." She looked around and walked to the window and looked out in the direction of her home and frowned sitting down and watched the smoke that was still billowing up from it. She missed home.

Isis watched Mila sure she was probably older then her but not by much and Isis was a lot more powerful then Mila or at least in her home land she was. Even Iset was no match for Isis and the pharaoh well that was something all together different sure the pharaoh had the title but Isis had the love of her people. "I'm guessing that is your home over there." she said pointing out the billows of smoke that filled the air from a far distance. It was amazing the damage that her people could cause but she didn't rule them her brother did.

"I don't normally do this..." Isis said softly "Cause the pharaoh might be quite mad with me." she eyed Mila and smiled softly "But what's the use in being the pharaoh's sister if you can't get what you want some times." she grinned revealing just who exactly she was. Isis if she was asked would tell Mila anything and she also figured if Mila wanted to go home she might allow that eventually or maybe she would travel to where Mila was born as a way to get Mila home. "If you are mine I might be able to work out your freedom." she whispered softly.

Mila looked up at her and chuckled. "I have had enough slaves myself to know that you can love them but they are never free. Not really." She looked out at the land on fire and then looked at Isis. She sighed and looked out. "It seems I am very desirable amongst you and your brother." She sat down and looked out over the river and tehn shook her head. "Even though the land might be there, I cannot ever go back." She then smiled. "But thanks."

Isis looked at Mila her statement was true once you were a slave you never were able to go back just as once you were a princess you can never be anything more. It just happened Isis was the pharaohs sister and held more power over the pharaoh himself with the people. Isis watched Mila closely as she watched him home land from a distance burn to the ground. Isis giggled at her statement she wasn’t really that desirable Isis just didn’t like Iset so what better of a way to crush the bitch then to take Mila.

“I wouldn’t say you’re desirable between my brother and I more or less I want to help you to crush Iset.” Isis’s words sounded very dark and her face grew dark with her words and then suddenly she snapped out of it and back to her normal self. “Sorry about that.” Isis said softly looking at Mila.

“Oh Mila don’t think me that nice of a person you wouldn’t be able to return to your home even if I tried to send you back but what I was saying was I could take you there and let you visit.” Isis smiled softly she knew how to play men and women and she was great at it even for a young girl. “I could take you back to your homeland but this palace will always be your home unless you’re sold off by the pharaoh.”

Back
Top Bottom