Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The slave of your revenge (Revnarh & wildwolfking246)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Melissa, a 18 year old woman with long dark-blue hair that looked like it was black and fell over her shoulders, blue eyes and 36DD breasts. She is 5'0 tall and does not like or need to wear any make-up. Melissa is a futanari, she has a 8 inch long cock over her pussy.

Melissa's father was the CEO of a large company and decided that it was time for her that she got into the buisniss. She got home-schooled by different private teachers so it was not a problem that she would work as an intern for one of the department managers.

Melissa did not want to work in her fathers company, she wanted to go to a university and study so she could become either a doctor or a lawyer. She appeared on her first work day one hour too late and walked into her new boss' office.

Luna was a 26 year old young woman whose fiery red hair, curvy hips, and 42 G cup bust had gained both many admirers and enemies on her climb up the coporate ladder.. Her hair was usually either in a tight pony tail or bun, but her panick at having the new hire come an hour had made it fall down into the usual wild mane it was when she slept. "Where.......THE HELL.......WERE YOU!?" She growled through clenched teeth at the young woman, her glasses almost falling off the bridge of her nose.

Melissa looked at her new boss like she did not care about being too late. She looked at the gorgeous body of the woman in front of her. Melissa sat down in one of the comfy chairs and crossed her legs like she was home. "I came late because I like to get enough sleep..."

Luna eyebrows twitched violently at the girl's comment. She pinched the bridge of her nose before speaking, "Moving on, I need you make eight copies of these forms." She quipped, handing the teen a stack of intricate and lengthy legal forms.

Melissa took the papers and walked out of the room to eat some breakfast first. She did not know how that task should help her to get into her fathers company, not that she wanted to work for him though. Mel did not care and walked around in the building untill she found the copier. She made eight copies of the forms and did not even care if she used the right settings. Melissa took the papers and went back to her boss.

Luna took the papers from her. However she quickly glared daggers at the young woman as she noticed half where just two copies of only half the forms. ".......Leave......NOW!" She growled at her, trying her hardest not to jump over her desk and strangle Melinda.

Melissa did not know what she did wrong, she finished the task like Luna said. She shrugged mentally and left the ofice of her boss. Not knowing what she should do next, Melissa went to the room where the employees took a break and made her homework to pass the time. She closed her books after a while when she was done with half of it. Melissa was bored and would finish the rest of her homework later. She wandered around in the building to explore it, hoping that she might find something interesting.

Luna breathes a sigh of relief as Melissa left, quickly picking up the phone and dialing a specific number. "Hey Jerry. Oh I'm doing fine thank you for asking........I actually called to tell you that Melissa is exactly turning out to be the best worker as we thought she would......Yes a gave her the copier test and she only copied half the form, twice. I honestly have no clue what to do with that girl, she seems so uninterested in getting to work with her father and learn the family business.............Oh we could do that, but its' risky. I don't see her giving up that easily Jer......Oh you evil genius she would hate you for life if she found out it was your idea. Ok then I'll put it into action, just be ready with the tissues when she gets overwhelmed.......I love you too dear." Was the extent of the phone conversation the young alluring vixen had with her boss who was also Melissa's father. A mischievous smirk now curled her lips, her mind's dark recesses grinding into action on how to deal with that unruly bitch of a girl. She closed her blind securely and locked her office door before stripping to the nude and sliding her clothes into a drawer in her desk. Out of another she pulled a sheer black lacy bra, thong, garter belt and fishnet stockings along with a low cut dress that ended half way down her thighs. She slid into the outfit and put back on her white stiletto heels before sitting behind her desk with an evil grin on her face. She picked up the phone, calling both Melissa and security to her office, her fiery red hair now pinned in a bun with two black ornate chop sticks binding it in place.

Melissa noticed that her phone rang and answered it. She listened to Luna's words and got up to walk to the office of her boss. Melissa did not know what Luna wanted from her this time and waited untill the door opened. She walked into the room and gasped in suprise when she saw Luna's outfit.

Luna smiled at her evilly, "Sit down dear, NOW!" She barked at her, a riding crop bending slightly bent over one of her stocking clad knees. "Ok Carl lock us in." She called to the security guard by the door who promptly closed and locked the one way out from the outside, trapping them in with each other. "Now then I think its' time I taught you what happens to those who think themselves as above my authority." He crooned seductively to the young woman, tipping her chin up with the end of the crop to force her to look her in the eye. "Anything to say for yourself before we begin dear?" She asked, a mischievous gleam in her eyes and a playful smirk on her now black colored lips.

Melissa sat down as fast as she could when she heard Luna's words. Something in the voice of her boss scared her, it was something that her the feeling that she souod not disobey her comand. Melissa was too frightened to care about being locked in this room. She suddenly felt like a tiny rabbit who could not escape the hungry wolf. Melissa's body trembled in fear and she looked down so she did not had to look at her boss. Even when Luna forced her head up she did not look into her eyes. Melissa shook her head slightly to answer Luna's question. She was too afraid of what might come next to say something and could not get even a single sound over her lips.

Luna sighed at the young woman's silence. "Come now dear, I'm only doing this to make you a better person, your father and I can agree on that. What do you think of my outfit?" She stated, trying to get any words out Melissa. She slid back on her desk and kicked off her heels, allowing the blushing girl to look at her entire body.

Melissa could feel how her cock began to get hard when she saw more of Luna's body. "Y-you look...beautiful..." Melissa was still a little bit frightened, but now she got aroused too. ~Wait, did she say that she and dad want to change me?~ thought the young woman. "What do you mean with making me into a better person? And what has my father to do with that?"

Her lips curled in a playful smirk, "Your dear old dad gave me free reign to do whatever I want with you in the hope that I can whip your ass into shape and get you ready to take over for him when he retires." She quipped. It is now that she begins to notice a small bulge in front of the young woman's crotch. "My my, have something shoved in your pussy do you? Mind if I know what it is?" She asked, unknowingly teasing Melissa's cock with the end of the crop.

Melissa could not believe her ears. Her own father wanted to form and shape her so that she could replace him someday! She wanted to protest and moaned instead when Luna touched her cock with the crop. Melissa blushed and could not do anything except watching how her cock became slowly rock hard. A drop of precum came out of it and left a stain on her skirt.

Luna was puzzled as the stain appeared, "Come onto the desk dear, I think I know what you are." She quipped, patting her lap. "Just wanna help." She wouldn't admit but she was becoming quite hot and bothered. Her father never told her his lovely daughter had such a blessing.

Melissa hesitated, but she did not want to disapoint Luna or make her angry. She got up from the chair and climbed on the desk. She did not know weither she should stand or sit and decided to sit down with her legs to the side of the table. Her cock throbbed under her skirt while more precum oozed out of her which made the stain bigger. Melissa looked into Luna's eyes this time and waited for what would come next. She did not know what would happen, but she waited.

Luna slid Melissa's skirt and panties off, looking at her hardening cock. "I thought as much. Did I cause that dear?" She asked, examining the young woman's cock gently

"Yes...you look so beautiful...that I could not...keep it down..." Melissa looked directly at Luna's breasts which caused her throbbing cock to ooze more precum. "What...what did you mean...when you said...that you are allowed...to do anything. ..to me...?"

She grinned, "Till further notice your my property and I'm responsible for caring for you and this." She quipped, lightly stroking Melissa's cock. "So then my pet, think your mistress should help relieve this discomfort you have?" She teased, her fingernails lightly gliding over the shaft.

Melissa wanted to protest and tell her that she wasn't anyones property, but she was too distracted by Luna's hand. A soft moan escaped her lips at the sensation of her new mistresses fingernails. Wondering how she would be allowed to cum, Melissa nodded. "Yes...please make your pet cum, mistress..." She could not believe that she was begging her boss to make her cum, but she needed to release some steam and feared the consequences for pleasing herself without permission. Something about Luna made her obedient. Melissa did not want to admit it, but she was incredibly aroused by this situation.

She giggled at the young woman's submissive tone, "See, I knew you could be a good girl.....I noticed you've been staring at my breasts dear." She teased, having seen how Melissa was drooling over how her outfit tightly compressed but also modeled her cleavage.

Melissa looked at Luna and could not pull her eyes away from the beautiful breasts of the woman in front of her. "Can I...would you allow..." She did not know what happened and wanted to run away. A voice in her head told her to get up from the table and get out of this room or at least away from her! Melissa began to tremble, not from fear, but from the mental fight. She wanted to run away, but she wanted to cum so badly! Her rock hard and throbbing cock oozed more precum. Melissa looked down and closed her eyes. She slowly got up with shaking legs and jumped of the table before Luna could even touch her. "L-let me out...h-help me..." Melissa stood at the door and tried to scream, but her voice was only a whisper. She sank to the ground when she remembered that Carl had locked the door from the outside. Melissa burried her face into her arms and began to sob while her throbbing cock continued to leak more precum.

Luna sighed as she saw the young futa have the beginnings of a mental breakdown. She set down the crop and went over to her. "There there my pet, I'm here to keep you safe and sound." She crooned to Melissa, embracing her gently, allowing her pet's teary face to rest on her ample bosom as she stroked her hair soothingly. "You're a beautiful girl and I wish for you to touch my body however you may desire." She added a mischievous grin on her blood red lips. She knew that Melissa was scared in that moment, and she only hoped to comfort her as best she could as a good mistress should when her pets are emotionally distress.

Melissa wanted to run away, but she hugged Luna instead and cried into her chest. It took her a while to calm down and when she did, she looked into the womans eyes. "I'd like to cum...on your beautiful breasts..." Her cock was still rock hard and oozing precum.

Back
Top Bottom