Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All-Girls Privet School (how_is_you X Angel_Kaikaki)

She shutters as he rubs her thigh. She looks up at him. "I'm scared you'll beat me like my ex boyfriend did." she said ever so softly that almost inaudible.

"Really?" He frowns as she says what she was scared of. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna beat you."

Her master sees the tear and frowns, wiping it away blindly. "It's alright. I'll make you feel good, no pain outside of new experiences. Like anal."

"Yes, true. But that doesn't answer the question." He looks at her at a red light, making sure she was okay.

She playing with the hem of the skirt. She didnt like this but she had no where else to go but with him. She want to answer the question right now.

Jeremy sighs and waits for the light to change. "Look, when we get home, I want you on my bed and waiting, legs spread. Got it? No beating, just do what I ask."

Jeremy smiles at the ease of following, continuing to drive as time went on. "So...tell me about yourself?"

She sighs softly. "what is there to tell is there to tell, I'm a black girl from the projects. Its same with all of us, poor, family trying to be by with a not so good job. Only difference I'm not someone's baby mama, I'm smart and an orphan."

Jeremy smiled as she explained her life's story. "Good on you for trying to break the norm." He kept driving, letting her continue if she wanted to.

"Yeah well my mama taught me better then most girls in the projects. She wanted me graduated from high school and go to collage. Make something of myself. I promised her I get her out of the projects and into a nice apartment back in Atlanta where she had me before my daddy moves up here to new york for work that got laid off 4 yrs later and he couldnt find good work." She said.

Jeremy listened, hearing just how bad her life actually was when she was a child. Her father had no job, and her mom wanted the best for her future. Awe-inspiring, for sure. "I see..." The two of them arrived at his home, where he pulled into the driveway. "Alright. You know what to do Salena."

She sighs and nods. She unbuckles and gets out of the car. She goes inside she not sure where his bedroom was. she not really looking at the house. She left like she was imprisoned to be this man's whore for the rest of her life.

Jeremy gave her a bit of time, knowing that she hadn't been here before. She would find the bedroom eventually.

Jeremy looked at his watch and got out of the car, walking inside. He saw his slave laying on the bed and smiled. "Strip for me."

Jeremy thought before looking at her. "Slowly, sexily. Kinda like a stripper or something similar."

Back
Top Bottom