Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All-Girls Privet School (how_is_you X Angel_Kaikaki)

Jeremy sighs and rolls his eyes. "Never masturbated before?" He looks at her as she sucks. "Rub yourself...your clitoris."

The shudder lets the master know that she enjoys it. "Keep sucking, and continue that for a few more minutes."

Jeremy starts thrusting harder into her mouth. He moans and looks down to her. "Now slide a finger into yourself."

He stopped his thruting and simply gazed into her brown eyes, becoming entranced. "Would you like to come home with me?"

She nods since she still had his dick in her mouth and couldn't talk properly. her juices dripping down her finger and onto the floor.

He pulls the cock out of her mouth so she could speak. "Do you promise to fulfill my every desire, follow every order without denial?" He looked at her, not sure of what answer he would get.

"Yes,sir." she said. she pulls her finger out and gets on her hands and knees spreading her ass cheeks for him to see both twitching holes.

Jeremy smiles as she spreads her ass cheeks just for him, and moves to rub each of them. "Want me to use both of these then?"

"But I get to use the other eventually, right?" He rubs the indicated hole, being sure not to get his fingers dirty.

"Alright, deal." He stops rubbing her there and stands, dressing. "Wait here, slave. I'm gonna go and buy you."

Jeremy pays the leader of the school his money and comes back to Selena. "Let's go."

"We're going back home...and try calling me master as well as sir, alright?" Jeremy smiles and opens the door of the car for her.

Jeremy closes her car door and gets in the driver side. "To home." He smiles and starts the car, driving away.

As he drove, the master couldn't help but glance over at his slave's body now and again, but he mainly focused on driving. "You're quite skilled for a virgin."

Salena blushes as she hears that. She looks down thinking he going to be mad at her and bet her like her ex boyfriend had done before.

Jeremy saw her look downward and felt concerned, rubbing her thigh in a comforting way. "What's wrong?"

Back
Top Bottom