Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BMR v3.0 will be one year old on Jan 8!

Trygon

Supernova
That's right. In just a few short weeks, we're having a birthday!

I'd like to celebrate the event by breaking our active user record, currently set at 168 on May 25, 2009 8:52 pm. That's seven months, more then half of our time here, without re-attaining that level of activity. I understand that things got a bit stagnant when I was out, but I genuinely believe Blue Moon is at it's best ever and still improving.

So how can we break the record? First, I've rolled out a lot of recruitment promotions and harassing users, but you can help too. Hanging out in chat, talking to a friend? Ask them if they know anyone that would like Blue Moon. Second, Sign on on the 8th! Stay on as long as you can. Get any inactive Blue Mooners to come chill for a while. You know, make it a party. *grins*

Thank you for making Blue Moon one of the most fun projects I've ever had. You all make it worthwhile.

Creative smilies, counter or some sort to tell you want rank with the title such you are, Hmmmm free food?

Bah, you could do the last if you tried! Just gotta do the noodle dance! If I think of anything else that might help ya I'll tell you.

Maybe It just randomly doesn't work for me and actually is present already... but.. perhaps popup notifications of new messages?

Iiridellia said:
Maybe It just randomly doesn't work for me and actually is present already... but.. perhaps popup notifications of new messages?
User Control Panel -> Board Preferences -> Set 'Pop up window on new private messages' to 'Yes'

Trygon I will say I don't think Bluemoon would have survived even a month without you, with how many users we have now. Without you it would most likely be chaos, underaged users coming in, and out of control. You have done a great job ^^

Back
Top Bottom